PDA

View Full Version : wsup bitches....

DrAE86Toreno
12-07-2007, 01:46 AM
yo!!! its martin reporting from the PI hehe....how u guys been...well i finally found a computer in the whole city...but im coming back soon n ****...i went to the strip were they were selling a bunch of parts...but uhm i guess these parts werent brought there legit...so uhm..sorry guys..all the things u guys wanted was there too...sc300 headlight? and steering wheel? gathers cd player? all gone sorry...but yeah...they drag race here too...wtf is a honda city? it looks like a damn civic..but a lil sportier..comes with a b16a....the XA here is a damn suzuki...but the fun part is were drag racing ****in scooters man...fast as scooters haha...so i have decided to put a few more stuff on the 430 and then im gona build a drag scooter here in the PI....see u guys soon....

Danger Mouse
12-07-2007, 08:33 AM
word son makes me want to go back overseas well take it easy be safe yo.

Skillet
12-07-2007, 11:45 AM
i saw yer old hachi yesterday

Da_unknown
12-07-2007, 04:39 PM
where were u?? we did c u lastnight

Skillet
12-07-2007, 11:23 PM
I stopped by after I got outta class

EJ_Allmota
12-08-2007, 08:28 AM
thats wats up man.. seems like you enjoying yaself and thats wats important.. Be safe homie..

BABY J
12-08-2007, 09:54 AM
bring back a list or used car websites for PR

DrAE86Toreno
12-10-2007, 08:48 PM
lol aww is she clean? im sure she is...well i didnt get to bring any car crap back which sucks...im in chicago now...about to get some real food...but man PI got some hardcore gangster **** man...like SUV's and cars...AWD FIT? wtf..lol...saw one yesterday...a jeep with a blacktop sr20det? def. a wtf..lol...ill b back in atl soon..but i probably wnt b coming out until first thurs of jan. peace.

cactusEG
12-10-2007, 09:26 PM
lol aww is she clean? im sure she is...well i didnt get to bring any car crap back which sucks...im in chicago now...about to get some real food...but man PI got some hardcore gangster **** man...like SUV's and cars...AWD FIT? wtf..lol...saw one yesterday...a jeep with a blacktop sr20det? def. a wtf..lol...ill b back in atl soon..but i probably wnt b coming out until first thurs of jan. peace.

shes in very good hands.. if ur talking about ur car :thinking: lol