550+HP
Cd player
A/C
Dymag Wheels $12,000 option
Vin # on Request
0-60 in 2.7 SEC :eek:
top speed of 200+
Pulls 1.5 G's on the skid pad

I have driven Porsches,Lambo's, Ford GT's,Ferrari's and riding in a ENZO but i will have to say this is the fastest and funnest thing to drive.:goodjob:

$90,900

Call Jason
256 335 9415

on 3
12-06-2007, 09:14 PM
More pics

on 3
12-06-2007, 09:15 PM
pics more

on 3
12-06-2007, 09:16 PM
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OnURleft
12-06-2007, 09:34 PM
sooooooo sick.

NevrNufTorq
12-07-2007, 12:36 AM
pure sex!!!!! :love: :eek:

RUFFIAN
12-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Thats that shizzle. thats that boosted taurus motor right? It seems like Carbon rims+ATL potholes = a very bad day. they are definetly that hottness though:goodjob:

Tracy
12-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Good luck with the sale!!!! :)

I don't care for the workmanship though. They look cool though and it's an awesome idea, just the finish work on them left a little to be desired for my taste.

allmotorX
12-07-2007, 05:45 PM
****ing sweet!!!

on 3
12-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Thats that shizzle. thats that boosted taurus motor right? It seems like Carbon rims+ATL potholes = a very bad day. they are definetly that hottness though:goodjob:

The DOT mach. could not even break these wheels uder there load test!!!
And no its the Ford Cosworths motor!

[Quote=Tracy]

I don't care for the workmanship though. They look cool though and it's an awesome idea, just the finish work on them left a little to be desired for my taste.
[Qoute]

You never been in one before then!

EJ_Allmota
12-07-2007, 07:22 PM
now thats ballin

Tracy
12-07-2007, 07:23 PM
The DOT mach. could not even break these wheels uder there load test!!!

[Quote=Tracy]

[Qoute]

Yes I have :)

NevrNufTorq
12-07-2007, 08:25 PM
saw it in person today!! even more amazing up close and in person. :boobies: was very impressed with the fit and finish considering it's a 'road legal racecar' :goodjob: i def wouldnt be ashamed to rock :bump: :camera:

on 3
12-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Tracy
Show me one flaw on this car?
The craftmanship on this car is out of this world!!!!!
This car stock beats a Carrera GT and you can ask Dave this is far from STOCK!

AlliRae
12-07-2007, 08:47 PM
how much to rent it for a day?.... :goodjob:

Tracy
12-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Tracy
Show me one flaw on this car?
The craftmanship on this car is out of this world!!!!!
This car stock beats a Carrera GT and you can ask Dave this is far from STOCK!I'm not talking about this particular car or the engine installed. I'm speaking on the finish work on the body of the Noble in general from what I have seen. One of our customers was looking into buying one. I personally was not impressed especially after the hype. To each his own and I'm sure the average consumer would never notice the things I did. That just goes for most cars...including almost all of the ones I saw at SEMA this year.

I have seen them at Road Atlanta (in case you wondered where I saw them).

sina518
12-07-2007, 10:43 PM
its still a ford

RUFFIAN
12-07-2007, 11:27 PM
[QUOTE=Tracy][QUOTE=on 3]The DOT mach. could not even break these wheels uder there load test!!!

I love cosworths stuff. which cosworth powerplant is it?

NevrNufTorq
12-07-2007, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=Tracy][QUOTE=on 3]The DOT mach. could not even break these wheels uder there load test!!!

I love cosworths stuff. which cosworth powerplant is it?

it's the ford v6 which is a version of that SHO one in the gen 2 taurus SHO's if i'm not mistaken. :D

NevrNufTorq
12-07-2007, 11:46 PM
I'm not talking about this particular car or the engine installed. I'm speaking on the finish work on the body of the Noble in general from what I have seen. One of our customers was looking into buying one. I personally was not impressed especially after the hype. To each his own and I'm sure the average consumer would never notice the things I did. That just goes for most cars...including almost all of the ones I saw at SEMA this year.

I have seen them at Road Atlanta (in case you wondered where I saw them).

tracy while i value your opinion. if you saw this one you might change your mind. :2cents: the paint on this car(only noble i've ever seen) it is absolutely falwless. their is not a hint of orange peel in the paint anywhere. not one ripple in the body work. you can clearly see your reflection even under the flourescent lamps that were at my buddies stereo shop where jason brought it for me to look at it. the paint on this car was better than the new f430(falcon's deangelo hall conerback) that was sitting right next to it. had his mint 69chevelle there too with a 572 bigblock but that is another story!! :eek: . :rolleyes: i cant vouch for the others that you've seen but this one is top notch!! :blah: i would put this paint job(on the noble) up against the one on my poopra. and mike can tell you it is as near perfect black gets. while i dont know everything about cars, i have been more than blessed to own a few nice ones!!!

keevo54
12-08-2007, 09:06 AM
the paint on this car was better than the new f430(falcon's deangelo hall conerback) that was sitting right next to it. had his mint 69chevelle there too with a 572 bigblock but that is another story!!
I find that hard to believe. The paintjobs on all his cars are flawless and well maintained. I just miss his LP 640.

Good luck with the sale it is a bad ass car.

NevrNufTorq
12-08-2007, 09:22 AM
I find that hard to believe. The paintjobs on all his cars are flawless and well maintained. I just miss his LP 640.

Good luck with the sale it is a bad ass car.

i know but it was. even larry(owns soundproof) couldnt beleive it. the paint on the chevelle though was beyond belief. 2 tone grey/black. the f430 and the chevelle have the same 22" wheels except the outer lip on the f430's are red to match the car and the chevelle's have a chrome lip. :D

i never saw the lp640. i sure woulda liked to though. i've got a great shot somewhere on my camera of andy(guy who works there) sitting in the trunk(in the front) of another f430 wiring up a amp. it's hilarious!! :camera:

UpSideDownDesi
12-09-2007, 12:52 AM
very nice

darkstar6069
12-09-2007, 08:42 AM
I saw this car on douglas boulevard the other day and it is SICK!!!!! Awsome car!! GL with the sale!!!

JITB
12-09-2007, 12:13 PM
the motor has nothin to do with a Sho.

its a 3.0 duratec from the taurus(220hp or somewhere like that stock). but its been modified and built. And the duratec motors are built buy cosworth in stock form, and porsche engineers also put there hands on it also.. almost identical to the 2.5v6 duratec in the svt contour/mondeo st220, but in 3.0 form and a different Intake manifold..

NevrNufTorq
12-09-2007, 04:49 PM
the motor has nothin to do with a Sho.

its a 3.0 duratec from the taurus(220hp or somewhere like that stock). but its been modified and built. And the duratec motors are built buy cosworth in stock form, and porsche engineers also put there hands on it also.. almost identical to the 2.5v6 duratec in the svt contour/mondeo st220, but in 3.0 form and a different Intake manifold..

yeah, i went back and did some research on it. the motor base is from the fusion but for this you could hardly call it a ford other than block and base heads cause of cosworth's complete build. :goodjob: and the intercooler and tranny are from porsche and their engineers.

did find out this guy had the paint done custom so the ones tracy saw mightve been as shabby as she stated but this one was immaculate. all body lines were matched and even. :D

NevrNufTorq
12-09-2007, 05:03 PM
oh, alot of great mag articles when you google 'noble' and edmunds had some great writeups and awesome spec sheets as well as the noble hompage in case anyone else wanted to know. :D

JITB
12-09-2007, 05:15 PM
yeah, i went back and did some research on it. the motor base is from the fusion but for this you could hardly call it a ford other than block and base heads cause of cosworth's complete build. :goodjob: and the intercooler and tranny are from porsche and their engineers.

did find out this guy had the paint done custom so the ones tracy saw mightve been as shabby as she stated but this one was immaculate. all body lines were matched and even. :D

yea its the newer duratec with the variable valve timing..

the olderones had the regular taurus 3.0, i bet the next noble will have the new duratec 3.5 in it...:)

Leadfoot_mf
12-09-2007, 10:56 PM
why only a 4 lug hub?

KPowerEP3
12-16-2007, 05:24 PM
don't these things get like 20 MPG cruising on the HWY too?

Ronsam2006
12-22-2007, 03:06 AM
its still a ford

Lol!!! Just like the Veyron is still a VW GTI lolololl:lmfao:

Honngodda411
12-22-2007, 09:18 AM
--:ninja:

UpSideDownDesi
12-22-2007, 09:22 AM
if it only has 1346 miles on it, then what happened to the back tires? 1346 miles = a lot of donuts........if your gonna sell a 90,000 car put some tires on it first.
lol at the post...

on 3
12-22-2007, 10:36 AM
if it only has 1346 miles on it, then what happened to the back tires? 1346 miles = a lot of donuts........if your gonna sell a 90,000 car put some tires on it first.

http://www.1010tires.com/images/tires/michelin-pilot-sport-cup-lg.jpg

Hey smart guy do you know what cup tires are and what there for:goodjob:

Lets see the people that buy these cars trailer them. 1000 miles are track miles! plus it comes with 3 sets of wheels and tires.

And if you can't afford it then don't waste my space with your :screwy:

Big Baller
12-22-2007, 11:19 AM

I've been in one before and they are highly overrated. Its a nice car but the 2.7 0-60 is bull**** and it 100% will not pull 1.5Gs on the skid pad.

I've driven one at Road Atlanta and at Roebling. Its a fast car and they are cool, but Tracy is 100% right for the kind of money you have to pay for them the workmanship leaves something to be desired.

That all being said, its probally worth the money you are asking for it, I'm sure someone will pick it up. I'm not trash talking youre car so don't take it that way, its a nice car.

The numbers they put out there for this car are just unrealistic.

Edit....workmanship is probally the wrong word to use, there are just things that wouldn't fly on my car. I.E. the silicone intercooler hoses etc... its just small stuff. All of them that I have ever seen have had crappy paint but if Big Dave says its good then it is.

I may have a friend that is interested his Mosler just burnt to the ground Ill send him a the link.

Matt

BTLFED
12-22-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why this is in the Kills Forum OT instead of the For Sale forum. :thinking:

Honngodda411
12-22-2007, 03:02 PM

Big Baller
12-22-2007, 03:35 PM
didn't say i couldnt afford it, just thought it was funny. why spend 100,000 on a car that a honda with 10,000 can out perform? oh and by the way i didn't see anything in your post about additional wheels and tires.
Good luck on the sale, and merry christmas!:goodjob:

You have got to be ****ing kidding me. Name the magical honda that with 10k dollars in mods can beat that car.

You have got to be the biggest idiot on this board.

on 3
12-22-2007, 04:02 PM
I've been in one before and they are highly overrated. Its a nice car but the 2.7 0-60 is bull**** and it 100% will not pull 1.5Gs on the skid pad.

I've driven one at Road Atlanta and at Roebling. Its a fast car and they are cool, but Tracy is 100% right for the kind of money you have to pay for them the workmanship leaves something to be desired.

That all being said, its probally worth the money you are asking for it, I'm sure someone will pick it up. I'm not trash talking youre car so don't take it that way, its a nice car.

The numbers they put out there for this car are just unrealistic.

Edit....workmanship is probally the wrong word to use, there are just things that wouldn't fly on my car. I.E. the silicone intercooler hoses etc... its just small stuff. All of them that I have ever seen have had crappy paint but if Big Dave says its good then it is.

I may have a friend that is interested his Mosler just burnt to the ground Ill send him a the link.

Matt

There is proof on this car it was data logged doing the

0-60 = 2.7 sec

0-100-0 = 8+sec

pulling 1.5 G's on a skid pad

and topping out with the wing on @ 198mph

there is video's of this car @ road atlanta leaving everyone that is put up against it.

come put any car against it and i will own you!!!! :goodjob:

Big Baller
12-22-2007, 04:36 PM
There is proof on this car it was data logged doing the

0-60 = 2.7 sec

0-100-0 = 8+sec

pulling 1.5 G's on a skid pad

and topping out with the wing on @ 198mph

there is video's of this car @ road atlanta leaving everyone that is put up against it.

come put any car against it and i will own you!!!! :goodjob:

Post the video from Road Atlanta

on 3
12-22-2007, 04:36 PM
here is a vid of a stock noble and other supercars LOL
http://www.euyoutube.net/izle/yGRoxPdYhtA/Ford-GT-v-Roush-M400.html

Big Baller
12-22-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm guessing this is Frank and Frank Jrs car.

If it is I have seen the video and the fastest lap it runs is a 1:45.

I'm sure it will maintain a momentary 1.5gs, but it won't do it all the way around the skid pad, if those are peak numbers from a gtech or whatever thats fine, but it will not do 1.5gs around a skid pad.

Those guys were running in group A with a bunch of nobodys in street cars.

You do not want to play the I'll run you in whatever you got game with me because you will lose.

Honngodda411
12-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Post the video from Road Atlanta

iloveboost
12-22-2007, 05:59 PM
didn't say i couldnt afford it, just thought it was funny. why spend 100,000 on a car that a honda with 10,000 can out perform? oh and by the way i didn't see anything in your post about additional wheels and tires.
Good luck on the sale, and merry christmas!:goodjob:
No Honda with $10,000 in it will perform as good as this car. Lay off the meth.

on 3
12-22-2007, 06:03 PM
No its not franks car he was just driven it.
this guy doesn't drive the car just builds all his cars. all (12) of them

on 3
12-22-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm guessing this is Frank and Frank Jrs car.

If it is I have seen the video and the fastest lap it runs is a 1:45.

I'm sure it will maintain a momentary 1.5gs, but it won't do it all the way around the skid pad, if those are peak numbers from a gtech or whatever thats fine, but it will not do 1.5gs around a skid pad.

Those guys were running in group A with a bunch of nobodys in street cars.

You do not want to play the I'll run you in whatever you got game with me because you will lose.

Bring it i'm down for what ever but don't think you know what your getting your self into!:goodjob:

My car selection is very wide! Just ask NERNUFTORQ:D

Big Baller
12-22-2007, 06:10 PM
No its not franks car he was just driven it.
this guy doesn't drive the car just builds all his cars. all (12) of them

The video of him at Road A is a joke, he is running down a bunch of rich boys out playing in their toys, they turned a 145 in that car which I assume was on the same tires its on now...race tires.

I turned a 1:38 at Road A in a 3200lb STi on real street tires, with a passenger.

It's a badass car but its not that bad.

Big Baller
12-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Bring it i'm down for what ever but don't think you know what your getting your self into!:goodjob:

My car selection is very wide! Just ask NERNUFTORQ:D

If you want to play with me you better bring a Porsche Cup Car and a Pro driver.

Big Dave knows me very well.

Honngodda411
12-22-2007, 11:39 PM

Julio
12-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Relax guy....I were only foolin':crazy:

I just prefer to pay for my house which only cost 120,000, you rich guys kill me:ninja:

nice car:goodjob:

lol... woooo you have a 120k house to pay off in 30 years.. I have a feeling you didnt do less then that.
Get the **** out of this thread.. sounds like you have no idea wtf you talking about or who you talking to in this thread...

Between Never and Baller they can buy 10 of your houses and shove it up your ass. **** big baller may do it by himeself.

Big Baller
12-23-2007, 03:29 PM
lol... woooo you have a 120k house to pay off in 30 years.. I have a feeling you didnt do less then that.
Get the **** out of this thread.. sounds like you have no idea wtf you talking about or who you talking to in this thread...

Between Never and Baller they can buy 10 of your houses and shove it up your ass. **** big baller may do it by himeself.

lol, I'm sitting on 17 houses right now, this market is ****ing killing me.

JITB
12-23-2007, 03:37 PM
lol, I'm sitting on 17 houses right now, this market is ****ing killing me.

can i borrow a few bills?

Honngodda411
12-23-2007, 05:41 PM

Julio
12-23-2007, 06:29 PM
actually my house will be paid off in 9 years now.......why are you such an ******* anyway? why don't you go **** yourself with a 2g roll of cash.... i don't really car if you have a bunch of houses, I have a great family and i live in the country where I can do what i want, hey quit hiding behond your money and come on out here and get your little rich ass beat..punk:ninja:
you ain't better than no goddamn body:2up:

1st of dip**** , I read this thread and didnt see anyone talking about money until you removed your palm of your **** and started typing.

You came in here talking **** by saying to this guys " you rich guys kill me " with the ninja smilie...

Anyways, Im far from rich. So before you assumed ****, shut the **** up. ..

You spit up and it felt right back on you.. idiot.

Honngodda411
12-23-2007, 07:07 PM
-- :ninja:

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2007, 10:37 PM
1st of dip**** , I read this thread and didnt see anyone talking about money until you removed your palm of your **** and started typing.

You came in here talking **** by saying to this guys " you rich guys kill me " with the ninja smilie...

Anyways, Im far from rich. So before you assumed ****, shut the **** up. ..

You spit up and it felt right back on you.. idiot.

LOLOL!!! That's that shit! Later, QD.

foety_foe
12-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Lol!!! Just like the Veyron is still a VW GTI lolololl:lmfao:
lol

NevrNufTorq
12-26-2007, 08:29 PM

ty for the compliment bro! :goodjob: i am a truly blessed individual!!! :D

NevrNufTorq
12-26-2007, 08:31 PM
If you want to play with me you better bring a Porsche Cup Car and a Pro driver.

Big Dave knows me very well.

that i do brother, i have been the lucky recipient to be in the passenger seat at more than a few tracks with you showing me the ropes :eek: :bump: :burnout:

Big Baller
12-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Glad to see you posting Dave hope the neck is feeling better.

Matt

NevrNufTorq
12-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Glad to see you posting Dave hope the neck is feeling better.

Matt
ty bro :goodjob: finally got he laptop propped up on some pillows in the recliner sinve i cant look down yet!!! :rolleyes: