PDA

View Full Version : Granny Update

Dracc
12-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Update on my moms.. well my grandma who raised me... she's doing really well.... going to the DOC today to see if she's able to travel ... got a surprise for her...

she is the baby of 9 kids... and she hasn't seen her sister, my aunt Dora Mae ( ole slave name lol) in about 2 years.. and she has diabetes and is stricken to a wheel chair.. well i've been on the fone all day.. with her cause she has to say good bye 47 times before she actually means it and got the OK..so as a christmas and early birthday which is Jan. 9th.. SO Moms leaves saturday morning for Albany NY flight 117 Delta 1st class... gonna stay there as long as she wants.. then fly her here to GA to stay with my aunt her only daughter for acouple months ....

Granny taking me in and buying me stuff = million dollars over the course of my life

Plane tickets 1st class = 2100 buccs ( credit card debt damnit)

Giving bacc to the woman who didnt have to give to me Priceless

Spectic Tank
12-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Good for you man!

Glad to hear about your granny!

Dracc
12-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Good for you man!

Glad to hear about your granny!

thanks man.. i gotta figure out what i'm a do for her birthday... i'm thinking about throwing a big party for her.. but where i dont know lol ... i was gonna buy another TV and some rims for christmas.. but i'll settle with this

Spectic Tank
12-06-2007, 03:20 PM
i was gonna buy another TV and some rims for christmas.. but i'll settle with this

"the gift of giving"

Dracc
12-06-2007, 03:25 PM
"the gift of giving"

thats what my dad just said.. but he laughed at the price of everything... the plane lands in the city and i got a car and driver to pick her up and drive her to my Aunts house in Albany... took care of everything like i'm ballin.. when I'm actually a cheese samich away from poverty