PDA

View Full Version : Greedypacked- GREAT SELLER. DON'T LISTEN TO JAYKNIGHT!

Kelly
12-06-2007, 08:13 AM
I got this digital camcorder for carshows and fun things but i really dont use it at all so im putting it forsale w/ College coming next quarter. It is almost brand new i have barely used it at all (mint condition) not even a scratch. Details and specs here:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6956476&type=product&id=1099382961035 That is the exact cam so you dont have to ask to many questions. It also comes w/ a nice carring case w/ shoulder harness, a lil stand, and a program for your comp. for editing. Who ever hands out the 90$ for it first gets it.

Ok, so above me is the first quote in Greddypacked's thread.
I offered him more than what he was asking, and I offered to meet (well Killer met him) him a day earlier.

He said who ever hands out the cash FIRST gets it...
And low & behold, I had the cash first. And not only that, I had more. So he did what anyone would have done, and went with me.
And stuck to his word. He showed up on time, handed Killer everything we needed. Camcorder didn't have a blemish and we got a great deal.

Thanks Greedypacked!!! :goodjob:

JayKnight, open your eyes.... You would've done the same thing!

Killer
12-06-2007, 08:48 AM
seriously.... greddypacked was a nice guy to do business with... met me on time, showed me the camcorder so that i would know it was in working order... got the blank tapes/charger/extra case... over all a great deal.... would def do business with him again...

besides, this camcorder is going to her parents for a christmas gift... as opposed to some ricer who want to record the tail lights of others vehicles as he gets beaten in every race he's in..

Kelly
12-06-2007, 08:49 AM
Now Kyle...

Spectic Tank
12-06-2007, 11:12 AM
And low & behold, I had the cash first. And not only that, I have boobs. So he did what anyone would have done, and went with me.

I hear ya, I would have done the same thing if I was in his position.

81911SC
12-06-2007, 11:14 AM
LMMFAO

Sammich
12-06-2007, 11:14 AM
i concur lolol...oh..hold on which position lol

Killer
12-06-2007, 11:29 AM
I hear ya, I would have done the same thing if I was in his position.

lol too bad for him, i was the person he met up with.. not kelly... lol no :boobies: for him....

cept mine... :lmfao:

Greddypacked
12-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Killer nice doing business w/ you and Kelly hope your parents love the dig. cam. Now didnt i mention the digital camcorder was practically new. Well Enjoy.

chinitoxamor
12-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Kelly
And low & behold, I had the cash first. And not only that, I have boobs. So he did what anyone would have done, and went with me.

puahahahahahahaha niceee.. because she got boobs

Jaimecbr900
12-12-2007, 02:56 PM
I closed the other thread for a reason. Please let this go the way of the Do-Do bird and just die. Everyone's already said their peace. All this is going to do is irritate people for no reason. Please let it die.