PDA

View Full Version : n e one from newnan

7psibabygirl
12-06-2007, 01:14 AM
just seeing who all is posting from newnan now .hows everyone been ???

james
12-06-2007, 01:16 AM
hello, newman

7psibabygirl
12-06-2007, 01:44 AM
whats up....... you stay in "newnan" or newman .........lol haha

RandomGuy
12-06-2007, 01:51 AM
http://www.b0dhi.com/gtfo.barker.jpg

7psibabygirl
12-06-2007, 01:54 AM
ha

DaX
12-06-2007, 07:27 AM
I live in Noonan.

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2007, 12:35 PM
And here, ladies and gentlemen, is Import Atlanta's most known LIAR. It doesn't matter how long you've been away or how nice you try to be, you'll always be known as the IA LIAR. Read on to find out more:

First off, she came on here pretending to own her own shop and to do all the work on her car by herself. But in reality, we found out she knew not the first thing about anything done to her car. Then, all of a sudden, she was supposed to be a NOPI Chik. Traveling and modeling with NOPI to events. We found out that wasn't the case when she was spotted by BTLFED and a couple of others begging a NOPI employee to let her sweep the floor at their booth at THE NOPI show a couple of years ago. Then her latest pinocchio moment was exposed courtesy of yours truly. Me. Somehow I found out that she had won FEATURE CAR of the MONTH on a girl's Honda website. I stopped by to check it out and saw some irregularities in the car. Like a Canadian license plate and a few other details. I snooped around and actually found the message board that the real owner of the car was a member of. During this time, I had posted on their site that she was a fraud with the car. That's when she changed her story a bit and said that her car was done EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE PICTURED and she didn't have a camera so she used his pictures. I posted on the Canadian board to the guy and the girl site became flooded with people trashing her for doing it. That same day, she lost her precious FEATURE CAR spot and was basically laughed and boo-ed right off the girl's site and IA.

Whatta ****ing liar. Later, QD.

DaX
12-06-2007, 12:38 PM

BobbyFresco
12-06-2007, 12:53 PM
And here, ladies and gentlemen, is Import Atlanta's most known LIAR. It doesn't matter how long you've been away or how nice you try to be, you'll always be known as the IA LIAR. Read on to find out more:

First off, she came on here pretending to own her own shop and to do all the work on her car by herself. But in reality, we found out she knew not the first thing about anything done to her car. Then, all of a sudden, she was supposed to be a NOPI Chik. Traveling and modeling with NOPI to events. We found out that wasn't the case when she was spotted by BTLFED and a couple of others begging a NOPI employee to let her sweep the floor at their booth at THE NOPI show a couple of years ago. Then her latest pinocchio moment was exposed courtesy of yours truly. Me. Somehow I found out that she had won FEATURE CAR of the MONTH on a girl's Honda website. I stopped by to check it out and saw some irregularities in the car. Like a Canadian license plate and a few other details. I snooped around and actually found the message board that the real owner of the car was a member of. During this time, I had posted on their site that she was a fraud with the car. That's when she changed her story a bit and said that her car was done EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE PICTURED and she didn't have a camera so she used his pictures. I posted on the Canadian board to the guy and the girl site became flooded with people trashing her for doing it. That same day, she lost her precious FEATURE CAR spot and was basically laughed and boo-ed right off the girl's site and IA.

Whatta ****ing liar. Later, QD.

LIRL......Lying ass hos FTL....

Vayda
12-06-2007, 12:58 PM
day-um, seems like there's little hope for chicks around here...lyin' hos or attention whores...

ryanh300
12-06-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm from Peachtree City..right next to Newnan

Ed
12-06-2007, 03:56 PM
this is gonna get interesting.

Killer
12-06-2007, 04:08 PM
z plot sthickens

NewGen33
12-06-2007, 04:18 PM
I do and its boring as hell. You also took my turbo...you have 48 hrs to change it before the unthinkable happens and believe me it will happen. :ninja:

Nemesis
12-06-2007, 04:52 PM
wasnt she BTLFEDs girlfriend?

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2007, 04:56 PM
wasnt she BTLFEDs girlfriend?

Lolol. Later, QD.

Maniac1
12-06-2007, 04:57 PM
I haven't seen this skank, post in awhile! Lol Made my first rep thread cause of her.

ps; yes, this is one of IA's biggest lying as bitches. Man, the old bashing threads on her, were great!

BlkCD5
12-06-2007, 04:59 PM
all these members from ptc and i hardly see them around town.:???:

gtikid
12-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Didn't she also claim to own a turboed Civic which in reality was her boyfriend? That was the same Civic that QD mention which she "supposedly did all her work on" :jerkit:

http://packy.dardan.com/walky/albums/album11/adr.jpg

Reaper
12-06-2007, 06:38 PM
all these members from ptc and i hardly see them around town.:???:

what do you want us to put a big ass sign on our cars saying, Im from ptc and on IA!!! lol

I live right between ptc and fayetteville..:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Didn't she also claim to own a turboed Civic which in reality was her boyfriend? That was the same Civic that QD mention which she "supposedly did all her work on" :jerkit:

http://packy.dardan.com/walky/albums/album11/adr.jpg

That would be her. Later, QD.

Reaper
12-06-2007, 07:20 PM
lol @ QD calling this ***** out b4 she could get a word in edge wise hahah

ubers2k
12-06-2007, 07:26 PM
she hasn't posted back up ever since EVERYONE called her out... hmmmm :thinking:

GangstaCoupe
12-06-2007, 08:13 PM
I see you finally got out of JAIL, how was that?

ubers2k
12-06-2007, 08:24 PM
I see you finally got out of JAIL, how was that?

*awaits response...*

I'm curious as to what this is about :yes:

VegetaRules
12-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Ya'll should be nice & invite her to the Newnan meets. lol Palmetto reppin, inbetween Union City & Newnan. QD = Super Sleuth!! lol I remember the post he was talking about, he even had an avatar of the car! LMAO

It was priceless. .....Vegeta

ryanh300
12-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Yeah I am originally from PTC but i go to school in Carrollton..come home from time to time whenever i dont have to work. Ill be home for 3 weeks next week after exams!

3.5altman
12-07-2007, 05:01 AM
damn, QD shut her down! Now thats some funny ****

Bballjamal
12-07-2007, 10:46 AM

Said civic didn't happen to be a yellow, auto, single did it?