PDA

View Full Version : New Here...

gbruce
12-06-2007, 12:15 AM
So I used to have a 86.5 Supra MKIII Supra and finally enough things broke on it to where I can make more money by parting it out rather than attept to fix it. I've been on supramania.com for a while, and I am having trouble replacing the expertese I found there. I bought a 98 Integra from a fraternity brother and got a killer deal. It is a GSR with every factory option but the engine got water locked so he replacd it with another GSR motor. They didn't however change the oil pump which seized on it's way to North Carolina. The previous owner then found a killer deal on a Typre-R motor/tranny, with one problem. The tranny is very worn (I think bad throw out bearing and no thrid gear). He also put a very nice sound system (big upgrade from the 4.25 in the Supra) and HID in the front. I really miss the Supra, even with all of her problems she still loved to give all she could and who can't love the low end torque from a straight-6? The Integra is the only other FWD car I've driven other my stepdad's 05 Maxima SL. I learned to drive on my brothers (at the time stepdad's) 300ZX w/ sport clutch (which was interesting to say the least). Needless to say I joined b/c some of my fraternity brothers are on here and the Supra forums wern't all to kind to me buying an Integra, anyone know how to get over this "ricer" feeling everytime I get when I drive a 4-Cylinder and have to rev to 9000 to get equivilant pick up as the Supra? Oh and I think these things (:cheers:) are really funny (shots anyone?:bump:)

dickdragon
12-10-2007, 08:57 AM
uhh, welcome.......with your typre r

gbruce
12-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Opps, Type-R, but it's being a problem car already so I may have to get something else.

fucksohc
12-10-2007, 11:17 AM
:welcome: to ia...
don't act a fool yo!

Grimm Reeper
12-10-2007, 01:19 PM
:welcome:

mr.koupe
12-10-2007, 02:13 PM
welcome to the :dj: oh to get mo powa easiest way is get small twerbo or supachargah :ninja:

FlyingStroke240
12-10-2007, 03:02 PM
welcome...enjoy...