PDA

View Full Version : Well **** looks grim for me

§treet_§peed
12-05-2007, 11:21 PM
i'll prolly being losing my dl's once again.. that is waht my lawyer told me to day when i went to see him about my upcoming court case.. i went to jail over the summer for a all day vacation for running a red light i got a wreckless driving ticket and running a red light.. and no i wasn't speeding or doing anything stupid. i was on my way to work. so anways my stupid lawyer has done a ****ty job on stuff and i will prolly loose my **** again, but for 5 years. right now i am durnk to try and take it off my mind but o well **** happens:goodjob:

Vayda
12-05-2007, 11:23 PM
That really blows. Sue the lawyer; see if you can get enough to buy something really nice when you finally get your license back :D

Fer serious, good luck with it.

TIGERJC
12-05-2007, 11:28 PM
i'll prolly being losing my dl's once again.. that is waht my lawyer told me to day when i went to see him about my upcoming court case.. i went to jail over the summer for a all day vacation for running a red light i got a wreckless driving ticket and running a red light.. and no i wasn't speeding or doing anything stupid. i was on my way to work. so anways my stupid lawyer has done a ****ty job on stuff and i will prolly loose my **** again, but for 5 years. right now i am durnk to try and take it off my mind but o well **** happens:goodjob:
YOU BETTER move somewhere that has public transportation.

Grimm Reeper
12-05-2007, 11:31 PM
So how many times have you lost your license?

§treet_§peed
12-05-2007, 11:31 PM
lol **** you tiger. i am at a point where i don't care anymore... sadly

§treet_§peed
12-05-2007, 11:32 PM
this will be my third time if it happens. although i have done a little research and found out that if i can get my dumb ass lawyer to ple first offender for me i might be alright

Grimm Reeper
12-05-2007, 11:42 PM
this will be my third time if it happens. although i have done a little research and found out that if i can get my dumb ass lawyer to ple first offender for me i might be alright

owwww they're gonna slap that Habitual Violator stamp on you. From my past experience I've been in the same situation and got a lawyer. I guess the overall end was deserving. I was given 1 year probation, but pay it all at once (if you get that), about 40 or 80 hrs of community service, and 1 year suspension. Take it that this was in Henry Co. If you do get 5, I hope you didn't pay your lawyer all at once:no:

§treet_§peed
12-06-2007, 12:04 AM
nah he was court appointed... well the thing is the cop that arrested me didn't sign any paper work only the trannie that was with him signed but he never did anything cept watch. second the cop yelled and cursed at me like i was a murder or something. but i have already lost my dl's 2 times before and if i lose this time i am royal ****ed because i will have no way to work or anyhting now

Stormhammer
12-06-2007, 12:11 AM
if you happen to have it revoked be sure to at least ask for a temp. license that only allows you to drive to work and home and grocery store.

TIGERJC
12-06-2007, 12:17 AM
lol **** you tiger. i am at a point where i don't care anymore... sadly
why, get on your huffy and find a job near you :goodjob:

god speed on that two wheeler

babygurl
12-06-2007, 12:24 AM
err do more research, and stop being stupid while driving.

BTW which bonding company in Hall County got you out?

Scotsman
12-06-2007, 12:48 AM
damn bro , sorry to hear the grim news

GIXXERDK
12-06-2007, 01:03 AM
You lost your license over what period of time? I'm not perfect either, lost my license three times as well.

First time, 6 months
Second time 1 yr
Third time 1 yr

I think theres period of time

§treet_§peed
12-06-2007, 07:25 AM
lol when i was younger i liked to speed all the time. and i admit i was stupid. but i learned from that and stopped. i just ****ed up and ran a red light on accident and got reamed for it. the binding agency that got me out. also triple AAA bonding was the one

hydroshutter
12-06-2007, 07:37 AM
Sucks for you. I've lost my license before, but I think it's funny how you blame your lawyer for not getting out of a mistake that your driving record/age is the cause of.

ksniperfox
12-06-2007, 08:29 AM

congratulations. you must be too smart to learn from your mistakes. you got what you deserve. stop using your lawyer as a scapegoat. youre a moron.

Jecht
12-06-2007, 08:37 AM
I'm surprised anyone here has sympathy for you at all since you were breaking the law. If you've lost your license that many times, it is probably a good idea to keep you off the road. No offense, but stop driving like an idiot and you will probably be able to keep your license next time.

Leadfoot_mf
12-06-2007, 08:54 AM
:goodjob: you have to be one of the dumbest ****heads in the world. you didnt even have it back a year. now you are blaming your lawyer **** off and stfu. i hope you never drive again. :goodjob:

Mr. Clean
12-06-2007, 09:02 AM
yes i know cops are douchebags, but they usually don't do things that are COMPLETELY unprovoked. so just running a red light doesnt get people arrested unless you were driving w/o a license or maybe you ran a stop light that had been red for sometime (because i would have taken you to jail w/o a second thought in that case... thats sh*t that gets people killed). so lets get the true - unbiased story. then i'll tell you if i still think your lawyer is an idiot.

Echonova
12-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Jesus loves you with, or without your license.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Christs_Unconditional_Love1.gif

Echonova
12-06-2007, 09:08 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Emo_kid_minivan.jpg

Mr. Clean
12-06-2007, 09:11 AM
^^ bwahahahahaha

1000cckiller
12-06-2007, 09:23 AM
this will be my third time if it happens. although i have done a little research and found out that if i can get my dumb ass lawyer to ple first offender for me i might be alrightget a new ****ing lawyer. Because if he keeps messing up and you are letting him get away with it, then you must not dive a damn

Grimm Reeper
12-06-2007, 09:50 AM
He say's that the lawyer was given to him by the court. Does he have the money to afford a real lawyer is the question.

hydroshutter
12-06-2007, 09:51 AM
The more I think about it, I hope the cop sterilized you with his radar before he pulled you over...you know, so you don't have children and make the population decrease in intelligence.

§treet_§peed
12-06-2007, 05:24 PM
dude i wasn't speeding the speed limit is 45 i was going like 15 - 20 Miles Per Hour

§treet_§peed
12-06-2007, 05:31 PM
dude i wasn't speeding and i didn't do any crazy **** it at 7 a.m. and i was on my way to work. and i haven't been any trouble in like almost 2 years. i mean i might go like 10 over every now and again but who doesn't. and i wasn't asking for sympathy i was just stating that **** looks grimm for me. also i do blame the lawyer because of what i hae been studying up on. ok a reckless driving ticket is 4 points not 6 points. a agressive driving ticket is 6 points. he said they were going to give me 6 points for the reckless driving and i said you can't do any better and he said that is the best he could do 9 points total and a 600 dollar fine plus court cost. now with a me being under 21 if i get a ticket that is by itself 4 or more points the its a automatic 6 month suspension. but i can have up to 15 points total and i have 7 right now. here is my thing how come i could figure out that they were wrong ad giving more points than the DMV TOLD ME THE LIMIT WAS if i am so dumb?

OneSlow5pt0
12-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Jesus loves you with, or without your license.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Christs_Unconditional_Love1.gif

lol

§treet_§peed
12-06-2007, 05:48 PM
^ i lol'd too

NewGen33
12-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Thats sucks man. My first was enough for me.

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 03:14 PM
lol mine were suspended the first time because of points accumalation from speeding. i stopped speeding i lost them the second time because i got caught driving with a suspended licenses because i didn't kno that they were suspended form the first time. so later after that firt suspension was over in goes the second one from that inccident. this time was a mistake that got knocked out of proportion. so you can't yell stopp speeding stop speeding since i have't got a ticket, pulled over for, or been in trouble for speeding since i was 17 thank you

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 03:34 PM
check this right i have to call me lawyer like ten times and leave a **** load of messages just to hope i get a reply. so yesterday after doing a **** load of research and talkig with the dmv for about a hour about stuff, i try to call to get in touch with im and tell him what i found out well i try for about a hour straight to get in touh with him never get a answer or call back. so i drive up there. they said he left about 30 minutes before i got there and they were like we will tell him you stopped by and to cal you. so they called me later that day to say he would be calling me around 2:30 the next after noon. so 2:30 comes and i get a call saying that he will call me at 4 well it is almost 5 and i have't heard form him.. so you can believe he is doing the best job posible. and FYI i have a hard time getting in touch with him this whole time

BKgen®
12-07-2007, 03:37 PM
i'll prolly being losing my dl's

DL. :D

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 03:38 PM
^^ PHUC JOO lol you know what i mean

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 03:45 PM
yup yup

BKgen®
12-07-2007, 03:49 PM
phucker.

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 03:53 PM
well i guess you get what you pay for you cheap ass. maybe you should of spent some money on a good lawyer and not beer. idiot.

XLR8NMR2
12-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Sucks to hear man i lost my once for a year and it was the worst year in my life.

Just get a job you can walk to or ride a bike to or something or find a new g/f that doesn't mind hauling your ass around everywhere.

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:01 PM
lol actually i didn't have mone to get a lawyer cause i spent it on bills after i lost my job due to lack of work. funny thing to i lost a chance at a job that day i went to jail. i was on my way to that new job that i would hopefully be getting but nope thanks to ha county also my friend bought a six pack of beer and a 5th of crown to try and cheer me up. so i didn't spend on any money. and yeah i need a girl that will hail me around and i was also looking at the bad ass mountain bikes lol

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:02 PM
well i guess you get what you pay for you cheap ass. maybe you should of spent some money on a good lawyer and not beer. idiot. lol at you for being a idiot and not reading my post before posting

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 04:15 PM
yep i am the idiot lets see how many times i have lost my license oh thats right 0 how many jobs have i lost hmmm let me think 0. yep you are right i should stop posting in your thread idiot.

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:19 PM
ok whatever dude.. you know i have always had a job since i was 14 and paid my way since then. anyways i got laid of from temp jobs because there was no more work to do. also my lawyer just called me and we talked about what i found out and he said well they got their stuff mixed up then and he said i had a good idea and some good points so first he is gonna try and get it extended until i turn 21 or try to sette to where i wouldn't loose my ****..

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:20 PM
lol and by the way i haven't been in any trouble what so ever for a little over two years thank you

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:21 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134109

read that as well

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 04:25 PM
lol why are you responding to my post i dont give a **** really lol this is just funny. i guess you are bored. who gives a ****. just dont give us the woe is me bull**** everyone is responsible for their own actions. think about it. you get out of this world what you put into it.

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:28 PM
i never asked for simpathy i am just stating that i am getting ****ed hard. but yet as i said **** happens. and yeah i know life is what you make it

MachNU
12-07-2007, 04:30 PM
dude i wasn't speeding and i didn't do any crazy **** it at 7 a.m. and i was on my way to work. and i haven't been any trouble in like almost 2 years. i mean i might go like 10 over every now and again but who doesn't. and i wasn't asking for sympathy i was just stating that **** looks grimm for me. also i do blame the lawyer because of what i hae been studying up on. ok a reckless driving ticket is 4 points not 6 points. a agressive driving ticket is 6 points. he said they were going to give me 6 points for the reckless driving and i said you can't do any better and he said that is the best he could do 9 points total and a 600 dollar fine plus court cost. now with a me being under 21 if i get a ticket that is by itself 4 or more points the its a automatic 6 month suspension. but i can have up to 15 points total and i have 7 right now. here is my thing how come i could figure out that they were wrong ad giving more points than the DMV TOLD ME THE LIMIT WAS if i am so dumb?

actually your wrong. between the ages of 18-21 you can not have more than 6 accumlated points in any 12 month spree. When you are 21 + you can have up to 15 points total on your record in every 36 month increment! :goodjob:

the only chance you have is trying to get a court date, which sounds like you alreayd did, get your lawyer to get you a stay, becuase you have to be out of the state for something, which generally gets the court date pushed back 4-5 months, you can keep trying that until your 21 and then you have only a few points left on your license! BUT becuase you have lost your license twice in less than two years, yourprobably ****ed! :dunno:

The Ninja
12-07-2007, 04:31 PM
LOLOL!!!

**** man, "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Echonova again."

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:36 PM
actually your wrong. between the ages of 18-21 you can not have more than 6 accumlated points in any 12 month spree. When you are 21 + you can have up to 15 points total on your record in every 36 month increment! :goodjob:

the only chance you have is trying to get a court date, which sounds like you alreayd did, get your lawyer to get you a stay, becuase you have to be out of the state for something, which generally gets the court date pushed back 4-5 months, you can keep trying that until your 21 and then you have only a few points left on your license! BUT becuase you have lost your license twice in less than two years, yourprobably ****ed! :dunno: that is the info i got from the dmv after talking with them for an hour and them looking at my record while talking to me

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:37 PM
and here is a site i just looked up with a points listing

http://www.georgiadefenders.com/traffic.points.htm

MachNU
12-07-2007, 04:39 PM
that is the info i got from the dmv after talking with them for an hour and them looking at my record while talking to me

they lied, trust me, i ALMOST lost my license from two tickets i got 4 years ago! i read the state laws and statutes! they may tell you that but the law is 18-21 cant have more than 6 in any time 4 or more in any 12 month increment! 21+ up to 15 in any 36 month increment!

MachNU
12-07-2007, 04:40 PM
and here is a site i just looked up with a points listing

http://www.georgiadefenders.com/traffic.points.htm

cool its been dropped dfrom 36 months to 24 months!

ZeDFuNk
12-07-2007, 04:41 PM
dont be such a ***** matt.

MachNU
12-07-2007, 04:42 PM
dont be such a ***** matt.

:police: :no:

ZeDFuNk
12-07-2007, 04:44 PM
:police: :no:

:gay:
he's knows im ****ing with him.. lol

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:46 PM
lol im not i am just stating also he is going to try to hold it off until i am 21 if we don't get a better deal come court next week also the da/solicitor up here is a short arrogant *******..

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 04:47 PM
i mean a six month suspension i could prolly deal with but i know a couldn't with a year. so if it is a year i will be royally **** and it looks like you will have to come and get me in da tree fiddy lol

Schugg
12-07-2007, 04:57 PM

a lawyer, F a lawyer, he cant do you any good that you cant figure out yourself. you can do teh first time offenders, and did you use your nolo already?? and you can fight the fact that you got a wreckless driving ticket for running a red lights, thats bull. also depends on your age how screwed you'll get. i was on my way to a 3rd suspension while driving on my second suspension with non legit tags, and no car insurance. i went to jail, got out picked my car up from the impound lot and drove it home. (apparently i never learn.) either way went to court, driving on a suspend license was dropped to driving without a valid license, car insurance charge stayed, and no tag was dropped. went from getting another 3 days in jail, 2500 dollars in fines, suspension time added, 40 hours of community service and an even worse record, to 800 in fines,date of original suspension stayed the same, and the 40 hours community service i did prior to going.

either way lawyers are a waste, start doing your community service before you go and it will help alot. take defensive driving before you go too

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 05:00 PM
eh atleast the lawyer was cour appointed lol and he said i couldn't use the first affenders thing for it. i have never used it before but i did use nolo 3 year ago

Schugg
12-07-2007, 05:07 PM
oh, thought you were hiring one, free ones are ok, still never used one of those though. when was the last time you got in trouble?? didnt read the whole thread did see something about 2 years though

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 05:08 PM
yeah i mean other then this i haven't got a ticket in like 4 years and i have also had my **** back for like 8 months now

Schugg
12-07-2007, 05:09 PM
yep i am the idiot lets see how many times i have lost my license oh thats right 0 how many jobs have i lost hmmm let me think 0. yep you are right i should stop posting in your thread idiot.

no....you should probably just stop breathing.

Schugg
12-07-2007, 05:17 PM
yeah i mean other then this i haven't got a ticket in like 4 years and i have also had my **** back for like 8 months now

that should help, first plead not guilty (if you havent went to your first court) so the cop has to waste his time and show up. people always say not guilty screws you over....no, if your lucky he wont show and its dropped. then explain the fact that you got a Reckless driving (Georgia Code 40-6-390) ticket for something that should have been a "Running a Red Light / Stop SignTraffic signals (Georgia Code 40-6-21)" ticket. if you really werent speeding or anything else all you should get is the red light ticket. then explain to them its been a while since you been in trouble and ask for no points or something. with that and everything from the first post you should be fine. also depends on the judge, some are just lifeless b1tches, dont matter if your right or wrong, they just want to get everyone out of there and leave. others are cool and dont judge you by what a cop wrote you up for.

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 05:17 PM
anyways.....

Leadfoot_mf
12-07-2007, 05:40 PM
no....you should probably just stop breathing.
great another fuc king moron... yep you sound like a real winner :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
12-07-2007, 06:15 PM
hmmmmm

Leadfoot_mf
12-11-2007, 02:18 PM
so what happened? any word?

§treet_§peed
12-11-2007, 02:21 PM
nah won't find out til thursday

yudalicious
12-11-2007, 04:27 PM
your lawyer sucks, he just made me run a red light too. And like you, I'm totally innocent... **** the lawyer!

Echonova
12-11-2007, 05:22 PM
yeah i mean other then this i haven't got a ticket in like 4 years and i have also had my **** back for like 8 months nowWTF??? You're 20... minus the 4 years you HAVEN'T gotten a ticket makes you 16 since your last infraction... but your license has been taken away...twice before... without being given a ticket... but you just got your license back 8 months ago... and now you're going to lose it for 5 years???? So you'll be 25 before you can drive again. That's the best I can make of your explanation... Care to clear up what I’m missing?? Oh, d*mn I forgot... You got your posting license taken away too....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Oh well.

bump

Leadfoot_mf
12-11-2007, 05:24 PM
lol

SiR_Boost
12-11-2007, 08:04 PM
WTF??? You're 20... minus the 4 years you HAVEN'T gotten a ticket makes you 16 since your last infraction... but your license has been taken away...twice before... without being given a ticket... but you just got your license back 8 months ago... and now you're going to lose it for 5 years???? So you'll be 25 before you can drive again. That's the best I can make of your explanation... Care to clear up what I’m missing?? Oh, d*mn I forgot... You got your posting license taken away too....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, Oh well.

bump actually it was meant to say 2

Leadfoot_mf
12-11-2007, 10:52 PM
oh well thats okay then

Kalifornia087
12-11-2007, 11:11 PM
a lawyer, F a lawyer, he cant do you any good that you cant figure out yourself. you can do teh first time offenders, and did you use your nolo already??
either way lawyers are a waste
Please quit breathing. You have no ****ing idea what your talking about. There are loopholes that lawyers know that you could never dream about if you have one that is worth a ****. On top of that, the judge doesn't listen to some kid about a plea bargain, but they DO listen, and work with a lawyer if you have one.
I definitely know that, as i've gone to court with and without one.

Good luck with keeping your license man, sucks that you might lose it, but sht happens sometimes.