12-05-2007, 02:00 PM
EBAY FTW.

SOLD. lock if you want.

Jonathan12uiz
12-05-2007, 03:38 PM
trade for blackjack with cash?

dtmcnamara
12-05-2007, 03:57 PM
just to let you know. You can flash this phone with Windows Mobile 6 and it will run MUCH MUCH MUCH faster.

Other than that this is a great phone

DerrickT
12-05-2007, 07:43 PM
just to let you know. You can flash this phone with Windows Mobile 6 and it will run MUCH MUCH MUCH faster.

:goodjob:

thanks, I wanted to do that but didnt want to screw it up!

i will also include a 1 gig micro sd with it.

sk8ercof316
12-05-2007, 08:19 PM

Uh, I've heard different. I've heard that this things run cave-man slow with Windos mobile 6 on them.

sk8ercof316
12-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Also derrick, if you have this after christmas, I might get it then.

DerrickT
12-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Also derrick, if you have this after christmas, I might get it then.

hope it is gone before then.

:goodjob:

dtmcnamara
12-05-2007, 11:06 PM
go to xda-developers.com wm6 is great on it, but if you want something even better, get a home brewed flash for it. I have the 8925 with a few different flashes that I have been playing around with and it makes a world of difference. either way different folks different strokes

DerrickT
12-06-2007, 11:48 AM
go to xda-developers.com wm6 is great on it, but if you want something even better, get a home brewed flash for it. I have the 8925 with a few different flashes that I have been playing around with and it makes a world of difference. either way different folks different strokes

cool, should/could be helpful info for whoever picks this phone up from me. :goodjob:

sk8ercof316
12-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Looks like you may actually have this after christmas. Goodluck though. :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
12-06-2007, 05:39 PM
what would be the best for the black jack? and damnit did you guys see the new black jack they got coming out in a little bit?

DerrickT
12-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Looks like you may actually have this after christmas. Goodluck though. :goodjob:

don't be a ****, just remember your not even old enough to be on these forums, and your maturity shined through at miles party...

Elbow
12-07-2007, 11:51 PM
Bump for a good guy, everything he owns is always taken care of VERY well.

sk8ercof316
12-07-2007, 11:52 PM
don't be a ****, just remember your not even old enough to be on these forums, and your maturity shined through at miles party...
I wasn't being a ****. Actually I was hoping you would still have it so maybe I could get it when I got some $$. But now I don't even want that ****. So **** you! :2up:

Also, just beacuse I like to get ****-faced drunk doesn't mean I'm immature. :goodjob:

dtmcnamara
12-07-2007, 11:55 PM
I wasn't being a ****. Actually I was hoping you would still have it so maybe I could get it when I got some $$. But now I don't even want that ****. So **** you! :2up:

Also, just beacuse I like to get ****-faced drunk doesn't mean I'm immature. :goodjob:

his point exactly...immature

DerrickT
12-08-2007, 11:29 AM

you have alot of growing up to do James.

sk8ercof316
12-08-2007, 02:04 PM
his point exactly...immature
WTF. STFU and GTFO. I don't even know you.

sk8ercof316
12-08-2007, 02:05 PM
you have alot of growing up to do James.
Well, I have plenty of time to do that. Right now, I guess I'll be immature and get drunk whenever I damn well plz.

sk8ercof316
12-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Anyways, Good luck w/ your sell.

DerrickT
12-08-2007, 05:34 PM
still for sale. thanks for the bumps, kid.

sk8ercof316
12-09-2007, 10:37 PM
I wish this phone wasn't so chunky. Bump for ya.

DerrickT
12-10-2007, 12:01 PM
I wish this phone wasn't so chunky. Bump for ya.

it isn't that bad, and if you dont have anything positive to say about it, then stfu.

sk8ercof316
12-10-2007, 03:20 PM
it isn't that bad, and if you dont have anything positive to say about it, then stfu.
What's your ****in' problem? I post w/e the hell I want to. Atleast I gave you a free bump.

DerrickT
12-10-2007, 06:53 PM
What's your ****in' problem? I post w/e the hell I want to. Atleast I gave you a free bump.

my problem is you. I thought you were a cool kid until you acted an asss at mile's party, and ruined his carpet, drank half Echo's bacardi without asking, then acting like it was all ok and funny afterwards. then you come into my thread politely downing the item i have for sale. Yes I have a problem with you and I dont want you to post in here, I dont need your bumps I can do them myself.

Just grow up a little, that is all man. Act older than your grade man.

Bucklaod
12-10-2007, 10:20 PM
person above me got pwnt. lol.

i personally own one (bought mine for round $400 lol)
and it basically owns. with all the features. everything is good.
bluetooth, messaging, pictures, sound, everything perfect.
i like to make ringtones for free on it =]
g/l great price.

sk8ercof316
12-10-2007, 10:53 PM
my problem is you. I thought you were a cool kid until you acted an asss at mile's party, and ruined his carpet, drank half Echo's bacardi without asking, then acting like it was all ok and funny afterwards. then you come into my thread politely downing the item i have for sale. Yes I have a problem with you and I dont want you to post in here, I dont need your bumps I can do them myself.

Just grow up a little, that is all man. Act older than your grade man.

Like I said earlier,"I have plenty of time to grow up later." Just because I am posting in here or "politely downing teh item" as you called it doesn't mean I'm immature.

Also, I never meant to puke on mile's carpet. I apologized to him for that and I cleaned up his bathroom aswell. I also, would have helped him clean the carpet if he wanted me too, but he didn't even ask. As for echo's barcardi...by that time I was so wasted I didn't know what I was drinking. I even apologized to echo about this aswell. But if you don't think I'm a cool kid, that's your problem, I could careless.

SRCRX
12-10-2007, 11:30 PM
can't we all just get along??......LoL

This phone is well taken care!!

He carries it like a small newborn child!!

DerrickT
12-11-2007, 08:23 AM
Like I said earlier,"I have plenty of time to grow up later." Just because I am posting in here or "politely downing teh item" as you called it doesn't mean I'm immature.

Also, I never meant to puke on mile's carpet. I apologized to him for that and I cleaned up his bathroom aswell. I also, would have helped him clean the carpet if he wanted me too, but he didn't even ask. As for echo's barcardi...by that time I was so wasted I didn't know what I was drinking. I even apologized to echo about this aswell. But if you don't think I'm a cool kid, that's your problem, I could careless.

everyone is entitled to make their own mistakes, but you were a let down as a person. Way to make yourself look like a douche that night. I am glad you apologized, but that does remove the memories of how much of little dyck you were.
I am done.

thanks for the postive comments about the 8125 everyone else, theres always going to be one hater :goodjob:

sk8ercof316
12-11-2007, 03:07 PM
everyone is entitled to make their own mistakes, but you were a let down as a person. Way to make yourself look like a douche that night. I am glad you apologized, but that does remove the memories of how much of little dyck you were.
I am done.

thanks for the postive comments about the 8125 everyone else, theres always going to be one hater :goodjob:
Learn how to type.

Yes, you're right..."it does" remove the memories. I'm glad you agree. :lmfao:
Also, I didn't let any one down. I didn't say I wasn't going to get drunk and throw up on miles carpet or drink echo's bacardi. So therefore, I did not let anyone down. Also, It doesn't really matter to me whether I look like a douche in front of a bunch of peeps that I meet over the internet and don't know much about.

SRCRX
12-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Learn how to type.

Also, I didn't let any one down. I didn't say I wasn't going to get drunk and throw up on miles carpet or drink echo's bacardi. So therefore, I did not let anyone down. Also, It doesn't really matter to me whether I look like a douche in front of a bunch of peeps that I meet over the internet and don't know much about.

Hey lets move this to PM's, he's tryin to sale his phone!!

Bump for another day!!

sk8ercof316
12-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey lets move this to PM's, he's tryin to sale his phone!!

Bump for another day!!
Ok. Sure.

DerrickT
12-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Learn how to type.

wow way point out my typo.

I will learn how to type when you learn how to handle your alcohol.
you are living proof of why there is a legal drinking age.

DerrickT
12-14-2007, 10:30 AM
PRICE REDUCTION!!!

$195
or $185 without SD card.

SRCRX
12-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Ok. Sure.

I knew, we could all get along!!

thats a good price!!

DerrickT
12-14-2007, 06:05 PM
I knew, we could all get along!!

thats a good price!!

why thank you kind sir!

sk8ercof316
12-14-2007, 10:13 PM
wow way point out my typo.

I will learn how to type when you learn how to handle your alcohol.
you are living proof of why there is a legal drinking age.
I'm just going to step down. I don't feel like foolin' with ya anymore.

DerrickT
12-15-2007, 11:09 AM
I'm just going to step down. I don't feel like foolin' with ya anymore.

Smart move.

bump.

DerrickT
12-17-2007, 08:14 AM
bump?

GDuty5_Chic
12-17-2007, 08:23 AM
I wish I would of saw this days ago :-/ I just bought one off ebay for 199.99

DerrickT
12-17-2007, 12:53 PM
I wish I would of saw this days ago :-/ I just bought one off ebay for 199.99

mine just sold on ebay for 204 shipped.

:goodjob: so its all good, you will enjoy the phone.
If I were a chick I would keep it, I just hate it being so big in my pocket :)

SRCRX
12-17-2007, 01:02 PM
WOW WHAT'S SO GOOD TO HEAR