PDA

View Full Version : The hottest girls live in.....

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 10:28 AM
Where in the beautiful U.S of A do you think the hottest of the hot reside? Ive been all around New york, DC, ATL, texas, oklahoma, but i think the hottest girls live in Florida.

Your opinion?!?!!?

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 10:31 AM
I haven't been to cali but i hear great things, I also hear Mississippi has some southern belles

BKgen®
12-05-2007, 10:32 AM
definitely not new york. I visited relatives up in NY and all the girls there look like dogs.

man
12-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Florida definitely, can't wait to move back. Georgia sucks balls.

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 10:34 AM
definitely not new york. I visited relatives up in NY and all the girls there look like dogs.

You gotta go to manhatthan and chill by one of the model agencies out there....the new york girls all have attitude which makes them sexy but new york girls would be second on my list.

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Florida definitely, can't wait to move back. Georgia sucks balls.

I forgot how hot these florida girls are.....My job is right near a LA fitness and i can barely even work watching these bitches walk in and out of there....

ass and tits for days.

BKgen®
12-05-2007, 10:38 AM
You gotta go to manhatthan and chill by one of the model agencies out there....the new york girls all have attitude which makes them sexy but new york girls would be second on my list.

well no sh*t, i'm sure any modeling agency in any part of the US has nicer looking girls than normal... i thought you were talking about the quality of girls in a general area. models are different.

man
12-05-2007, 10:38 AM
I forgot how hot these florida girls are.....My job is right near a LA fitness and i can barely even work watching these bitches walk in and out of there....

ass and tits for days.

Seriously man, it's not fair.

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 10:41 AM
Seriously man, it's not fair.

I was actually in gainsville last weekend and the girls there are ugly as sin.

for every hot girl i saw there was like 5 ugly ass fat girls

south florida > all

Vteckidd
12-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Tempe/Phoenix AZ

/Thread

Crazy Asian
12-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Cali but you gots to be mad baller these days. Though some girls dont really anything but damn does every race looks damn good in Cali vs. here.../cry.

Maniac1
12-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Last time I went to Santa Barbara, I saw alot of fine looking girls. Even when I was leaving, I saw alot. The LAX airport was full of hot older women and younger ones. So im going to go with California, haven't been to Florida since I was like 10. And I only went there for the weekend, Disney World vacation. Lol

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Cali but you gots to be mad baller these days. Though some girls dont really anything but damn does every race looks damn good in Cali vs. here.../cry.

I heard most them cali girls have plastic surgery done, you know lypo, boobs, nose, lips, whatever....i did hear however hear they are some freaks

the florida girls are just sooo natural i think imma find my wife in this state.

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 10:47 AM
I miss my Georgia peaches though, but some of them would never show a black man any kind of lovin.......Damn cracka's!

thinkfast®
12-05-2007, 10:49 AM
CALI FOR SURE BRO, U SHOULD ALREADY KNOW!!!

Crazy Asian
Freaks...very much indeed. Anything goes for them.

Kyle
Florida,Texas, or Cali IMHO.

Vteckidd
12-05-2007, 10:51 AM
If none of you have been to AZ, you just dont know.

We get the best of everything, midwest, cali, vegas, etc.

Just go to ASU on a summer day or Havasu.

/THREAD

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-05-2007, 10:55 AM
How about we forget about USA and say, Europe?

:D

BobbyFresco
12-05-2007, 11:01 AM
Florida women, hands down BUT the midwest women are pretty hot too.
Can't sleep on the women in Mn and WI.

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 11:01 AM

german girls FTW

BobbyFresco
12-05-2007, 11:02 AM
and.....the women in HI are hot too..They just exude natural exotic beauty.

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 11:02 AM
CALI FOR SURE BRO, U SHOULD ALREADY KNOW!!!

I'm going out there for summer rick to see first hand....meet me out there son i'll be staying with one of my g/fs and her group of snow bunnies

BobbyFresco
12-05-2007, 11:03 AM
german girls FTW

German women LOVE Black men..True story.:goodjob:

blackboi50
12-05-2007, 11:03 AM
ok lemme break it down:
*New York- are always in a rush and have bad attitudes
*California- never been so cant say sh!t but i bet 50% of them have some kinda (extra) work done
*Atlanta- theyre just rwally hard to find cuz all of them have some kinda problem that u dont wanna deal with
*Miami- THE BEST......females are beautiful and dont mind being approached.......will at least smile if u say something.....only a small percentage of them are into the material sh!t (lambos and ferraris)

:2cents:........1

BobbyFresco
12-05-2007, 11:04 AM
Damn, this is a pretty good subject.:goodjob:
Women from Czech Republic are hot as well.....and they love Americans, for the most part.

hydroshutter
12-05-2007, 11:07 AM
My Basement.

BobbyFresco
12-05-2007, 11:07 AM
ok lemme break it down:

*Atlanta- theyre just rwally hard to find cuz all of them have some kinda problem that u dont wanna deal with
*Miami- THE BEST......females are beautiful and dont mind being approached.......will at least smile if u say something.....only a small percentage of them are into the material sh!t (lambos and ferraris)

:2cents:........1

I agree completely with the Atlanta women comment....F'ked in the head. Most of 'em.

Miami women are gorgeous. I do have to disagree though....I think a majority of those really hot women down there are highly materialistic....

and let me add a few more groups to this....
Colombian women are hot as fuk........

TheProfiteer
12-05-2007, 11:09 AM

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

damn right.

thinkfast®
12-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Miami women are gorgeous. I do have to disagree though....I think a majority of those really hot women down there are highly materialistic....

you can combine these 2 homey, its the same s.hit

the saaaaaaame s.hit

Kyle
12-05-2007, 11:13 AM
If none of you have been to AZ, you just dont know.

We get the best of everything, midwest, cali, vegas, etc.

Just go to ASU on a summer day or Havasu.

/THREAD
True. Arizona is pretty good. As far as colleges go, Clemson girls are really hot.

blackboi50
12-05-2007, 11:16 AM
I agree completely with the Atlanta women comment....F'ked in the head. Most of 'em.

hahha reps:goodjob:...........yea im tryin to get with a columbian chica as we speak........just fackin beautiful!!!......yea i was thinking on doing the bachelor **** in miami.....like rent a lambo for 2 days and pull madd hoes then tell them i work in a warehouse in ATL!!!!! :lmfao:....would be great!!!!!......1

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 11:17 AM
in miami cuban girls are running ****. I have only met one columbian and she was banging....

thinkfast knows where that other bangin columbians are....

spanish girls and Italian girls are my favorite.

Clegger
12-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Ok coming from somebody that has lived in so cal for at least 20 years now

You start with Santa Barbara and you just keep going south, and the farther south you go, the hotter they start to get.

So San Diego has the hottest chicks in USA

1000cckiller
12-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Florida definitely, can't wait to move back. Georgia sucks balls.because you get no play

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 11:22 AM
you guys are hyping cali up for me......will it be my next home?

On the next episode of the life of a phatboy

BABY J
12-05-2007, 11:25 AM
1st of all - go to an F1 race and you will learn that the hottest women aren't in the US AT ALL! LOL. But... if u asked this question in other states, you'd be suprised to see how many times you hear that ATL has the hottest women. I'd guess I am one of the more well-traveled members on the board - and I'd have to say that Denver/Colorado Springs is the mecca for the ladies - reminds me a lot of Germany.

XLR8NMR2
12-05-2007, 11:39 AM
colorodo? nigra it's wayy to cold out there, how could bitches even tan out there?

BobbyFresco
12-05-2007, 11:41 AM
hahha reps:goodjob:...........yea im tryin to get with a columbian chica as we speak........just fackin beautiful!!!......yea i was thinking on doing the bachelor **** in miami.....like rent a lambo for 2 days and pull madd hoes then tell them i work in a warehouse in ATL!!!!! :lmfao:....would be great!!!!!......1

Lol.....

G'nett is full of fine ass Colombianas......

1000cckiller
12-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Yo what about TENN and their pretty redneck women.

1000cckiller
12-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Lol.....

G'nett is full of fine ass Colombianas......I see you go nowhere

BobbyFresco
12-05-2007, 11:46 AM

Southern women are just fuking crazy..Fine, but crazy...
My gf is from Mn, thank god.

BobbyFresco
12-05-2007, 11:47 AM
I see you go nowhere

LOL...I don't even live in G'net, homie.

1000cckiller
12-05-2007, 11:48 AM
Southern women are just fuking crazy..Fine, but crazy...
My gf is from Mn, thank god.troof

blackboi50
12-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Lol.....

G'nett is full of fine ass Colombianas......

u telling me........between la rumba, sante fe, and acuarius.....the hott ones be up in there!!!!....1

blackboi50
12-05-2007, 12:27 PM

:wtf:....GTFO:rant:........1

rndockery98
12-05-2007, 12:52 PM
i've always heard that Colorado has HOTT women. also anywhere there is abeach in FL.

BABY J
12-05-2007, 02:11 PM
colorodo? nigra it's wayy to cold out there, how could bitches even tan out there?

CO is not like you think as far as the cold goes - and that's coming from an ATL native. I'd rather have 40 deg in CO than 50 deg in GA on any day. Real talk. People sleep on Denver - but trust me - do a quick search on MySpace or Blackplanet and you'll get an idea. TRUST ME homey - CO is the US's best kept secret.

i've always heard that Colorado has HOTT women. also anywhere there is abeach in FL.

You heard right - I assure you.

blackboi50
12-05-2007, 02:43 PM
CO is not like you think as far as the cold goes - and that's coming from an ATL native. I'd rather have 40 deg in CO than 50 deg in GA on any day. Real talk. People sleep on Denver - but trust me - do a quick search on MySpace or Blackplanet and you'll get an idea. TRUST ME homey - CO is the US's best kept secret.

You heard right - I assure you.

yea I heard about colorado 2.......i believe my homies saying went "when u look into the mountains its like being on a white beach!!!!"....or something along those lines!!!......1

lilmanx01
12-05-2007, 02:46 PM
in my bed. /end thread

Nomad!
12-05-2007, 02:51 PM
I have some pics of the NY women I hung out with that'll definitely change your mind :goodjob:

R3RUN
12-05-2007, 02:56 PM
My vote is florida. Tampa just keeps looking better.

BobbyFresco
12-05-2007, 02:59 PM
My vote is florida. Tampa just keeps looking better.

The women in Orlando are hot too.

blackboi50
12-05-2007, 03:12 PM
MIAMI!!!!!!.......just make sure u have a nice car and its clean!!!!......or walk the strip in expensive clothes!!!.....1

Jecht
12-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Florida ftmfw! I spend my summers there for a reason. :lmao:

Jimmy B
12-05-2007, 03:44 PM
i agree mark, south fa ladies are some freaks,.. i loved when i went down there before the wifey came along...

the wifey is from the midwest too.. gotta love em!

ive got one of the wifeys friends commign from christman/new years and she is a hottie

Jimmy B
12-05-2007, 03:48 PM

i agree,,.... 4o in atl is MUCH colder feeling than in the midwest area!!!

humidity sux!

b16ftw
12-05-2007, 03:52 PM
cali fo sho. i have family that i visit out there every year.

Tasuki_Civic
12-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Where in the beautiful U.S of A do you think the hottest of the hot reside? Ive been all around New york, DC, ATL, texas, oklahoma, but i think the hottest girls live in Florida.

Your opinion?!?!!?

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!!!

SL65AMG
12-05-2007, 05:24 PM
Texas, definitely.....

Brut
12-05-2007, 05:29 PM
Cali IMO I went there 2 times this year and in Jan I'm moving there. A lot of stuck up bitches they have standards none one under a audi is touching there pussy. I guess Im shit out of luck. fuckin honda

Brut
12-05-2007, 05:32 PM
HAWAII too ionno I was born in hawaii there are some good lookin women there and then theres well you know....

Stormhammer
12-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Nebraska

R3RUN
12-05-2007, 05:50 PM
The women in Orlando are hot too.
Agreed. The USF v UCF game is always full of dimes.

miro_gt
12-05-2007, 09:08 PM
hottest girls don't live in US .. lol

and whoever said German girls were hot, OMG, those girls are like horses .. And nobody likes germans anyways.

for hot girls, look at Eastern Europe, Russia, and Italy.

Kaiser
12-05-2007, 10:13 PM

This man speaks truth. Spent a week in Germany and a day in France on each part of the trip in and out. Not once did I see a woman weighing more than 150lbs who was not old and happily married to a similar sized man. Spent some time in Munich, and those chicks were incredible, and knew it, but didn't act it. It was totally normal to them, no attitude like hot chicks here.

Edit: I dunno what part of Germany the poster above me visited, but the only horses I've ever seen of ANY european chick were girls from Italy. German, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Polish, Ukrainian, they all make me simmer inside.

Srsly.

Oh, and I don't mean to say italian chicks are all horses, I don't make broad negative generalizations like that yo.

Kyle
12-05-2007, 10:16 PM
hottest girls don't live in US .. lol

and whoever said German girls were hot, OMG, those girls are like horses .. And nobody likes germans anyways.

for hot girls, look at Eastern Europe, Russia, and Italy.
Disagree. How can you say that? We have people from everywhere. It's not just one type of girl, we have people representing every country. Our hot women are on par with any nation.

BABY J
12-05-2007, 10:42 PM
^^ If you are referring to Germany I agree. Bc of its location, Germany has the weirdest mixes of women you will find in ANY country. Sh*t - it's nothing to meet a woman who is half Turkish, half Italian and half naked -- black as hell w/ blue eyes that you can't even look at w/ a booty that just right d*ckin' size.

Germany is the HEAT when it comes to ladies - JUST LIKE COLORADO!! LOL

And FL - please, I am talking about REAL women - not women who pretend to be video-h03s when they leave the house. They are kool to look at in FL, but that's about it.

VooDooXII
12-05-2007, 10:45 PM
There are attractive women everywhere.

BABY J
12-06-2007, 06:46 AM
hott > attractive

Glides
12-06-2007, 06:53 AM

Your opinion?!?!!?

The hottest girls live in the Internet. I've seen em.

BABY J
12-06-2007, 06:55 AM
^^^ BWA BWA WBA BWA HA HA

civic95
12-06-2007, 07:06 AM
socal

BABY J
12-06-2007, 07:26 AM
^^ soNO

Elbow
12-06-2007, 08:06 AM
FLORIDA

Elbow
12-06-2007, 08:06 AM
The hottest girls live in the Internet. I've seen em.

LOL :goodjob:

Mach1DrmGrl
12-06-2007, 09:20 AM
how about actually pick a state that's not swarming with tourists...Florida, Cali...the locals hide out...All you see is hotties from other states

Texas is Full of fat B*tches...so you can't seriously find more hot women there...Colorado is all [email protected] I'm not saying there aren't hot women...just all not in one state

We are everywhere!!!

1000cckiller
12-06-2007, 09:25 AM
So many dumb...dumbs in here.

BABY J
12-06-2007, 09:31 AM
how about actually pick a state that's not swarming with tourists...Florida, Cali...the locals hide out...All you see is hotties from other states

Texas is Full of fat B*tches...so you can't seriously find more hot women there...Colorado is all [email protected] I'm not saying there aren't hot women...just all not in one state

We are everywhere!!!

Some1 told you that you were hott?:D

Furthermore - unless u spend ur time looking for hott women (like we men do) - then you would not know - and your data is skewed. Something we should know?

Mach1DrmGrl
12-06-2007, 09:37 AM
Some1 told you that you were hott?:D

Furthermore - unless u spend ur time looking for hott women (like we men do) - then you would not know - and your data is skewed. Something we should know?

Not that telling you tI've his really f*cking matters...but I spend as much time as men do looking at women. After all...I am bi

And I've lived in those states..that how I would know. So, screw your mouth with my man ****

Hence...how I KNOW I'm hot...I have a man

What you got??? ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY J
12-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Not that telling you tI've his really f*cking matters...but I spend as much time as men do looking at women. After all...I am bi

And I've lived in those states..that how I would know. So, screw your mouth with my man ****

Every state or country I've mentioned in this thread I have lived in -and then some. Seems like somebody can't take a joke - lol. If you think having a man makes you hott then you DEF are uninformed... stupid ugly b*tches in dark corners all over the world have men. In fact, women as an organization are getting more men than any other organization on the planet:rolleyes: LMAO!! We won't compare notes... but I'd bet that I've had more hot women than most - I'ma hot boy - LOL

PS: REEEELAX sweetie - it's the internet, I'm just effin wicha.

chevy_man
12-06-2007, 09:54 AM

screw USA women, brazilian women FTW

XLR8NMR2
12-06-2007, 10:25 AM

pics to prove your hotness?

blackboi50
12-06-2007, 11:00 AM

this man speaks the troof!!!!!:lmfao:.......1

UpSideDownDesi
12-06-2007, 11:27 AM
aite stop this and that...i say IA road trip to all the mentioned states...and lets find out first hand.

BABY J
12-06-2007, 11:40 AM
^^^^^^ THERE IT IS!!!! I saw that car leaving Discover Mills (WRX) coupla weex ago. SEX ON MUTHA F*CKIN WHEELS!!!!

-- and yeah - I'm game for a road trip.

UpSideDownDesi
12-06-2007, 11:51 AM
^^^^^^ THERE IT IS!!!! I saw that car leaving Discover Mills (WRX) coupla weex ago. SEX ON MUTHA F*CKIN WHEELS!!!!

-- and yeah - I'm game for a road trip.
thanks bro :goodjob: ....i was there with few other subies. Heck all we need to do is rent a nice RV or 2....drive, stop, party,... :idb: on the go....drive, stop, party, more :idb: on the go.

BobbyFresco
12-06-2007, 12:29 PM

Brazilian women = a lot of HIV....Thats FTL

BobbyFresco
12-06-2007, 12:31 PM

LOL..So fukin abrasive this one is. WOW.

coolcat
12-06-2007, 04:00 PM
RHODE ISLAND.. YESSSSSS

ATLem1
12-25-2007, 03:06 PM
south florida all day.. i never have a problem with a long delay at miami international.:goodjob:

BABY J
12-25-2007, 06:32 PM
^^ proof that that were on their way back home.