PDA

View Full Version : Question time....for mainly the younger cats...

quickdodge®
12-04-2007, 12:58 PM
What is it about a car that makes a person think of sex?

I have never looked at a car, flawless or expensive as it may be, and the first thing I thought about was sex. On the other side of the coin, I have never had any form of sex and thought about a nicely painted or ridiculously fast automobile. My assumption is that the people that relate the looks/performance of a car to sex has probably never had sex before. Or had sex with a live object. The correlation just isn't there. I've never been to a car show and had to run and change my underwear because I just climaxed my draws. I've also never had to wear a jimmy hat at a car show or drag strip. So please, someone out there that does this, please enlighten me as to how a car can be anything near sex. And to those Civic or 240 lovers that believe in relating the two, must fuck like rabbits since there is an overabundance in them. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-04-2007, 01:03 PM
eh i think it is just thinkning about the adrenaline rush you get from driving fast or having really awesome sex

Kelly
12-04-2007, 01:05 PM
I think it's just a phrase "that car= sex"

Kinda like "shoot a monkey"...

I don't think a guy would literally pitch a tent over a car... Am I wrong?

Wurm
12-04-2007, 01:06 PM
I think it's just a phrase "that car= sex"

I don't think a guy would literally pitch a tent over a car... Am I wrong?

If angelina jolie was naked inside of it i would

§treet_§peed
12-04-2007, 01:08 PM
http://i4.tinypic.com/7whpxk3.jpg

Echonova
12-04-2007, 01:10 PM
That car=sex
It's when you see a nice car, and imagine how much ass you could pull in a car like that were it yours. Because b*tches are shallow nowadays.

Dracc
12-04-2007, 01:12 PM
That car=sex
It's when you see a nice car, and imagine how much ass you could pull in a car like that were it yours. Because b*tches are shallow nowadays.

there is your answer right there

§treet_§peed
12-04-2007, 01:12 PM
^ good way to put it.. that is very true.. say you roll up in a Civic.. usually no ass.. no say i pulled up in a Viper or a Corvette i would have bitches fighting over who gets to blow me and suck on my nuts

quickdodge®
12-04-2007, 01:14 PM
eh i think it is just thinkning about the adrenaline rush you get from driving fast or having really awesome sex

I don't get it. I've gone at high rates of speed and never thought that if that car were a female that I'd fuck the **** out of it.

Never heard of that.

nd imagine how much ass you could pull in a car like that were it yours.

If you're wanting a car to get ass with, the Civic or 240 would not be on your list of cars to get. Lolol. Later, QD.

Elbow
12-04-2007, 01:14 PM
The smooth curves...lol

Dracc
12-04-2007, 01:18 PM
19 years old in a civic 240 or accord... maybe some play

19 years old in a lambo burnt orange with blacc and orange 20's.... a line wrapped around the mall of Georgia of B*tches trying to fawk you

§treet_§peed
12-04-2007, 01:19 PM
well another way to put it would be to say that you think of sex with a car because it is a rare or highly exspensive car that you prolly couldn't get and you would think of alot women the same way

quickdodge®
12-04-2007, 01:20 PM
19 years old in a civic 240 or accord... maybe some play

If you believe that, you have issues. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-04-2007, 01:21 PM
well another way to put it would be to say that you think of sex with a car because it is a rare or highly exspensive car that you prolly couldn't get and you would think of alot women the same way
I'm sorry, but I guess this is a lost cause for me. I just don't see it. Still. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-04-2007, 01:22 PM
^ prolly just things changing you know. **** happens

Kelly
12-04-2007, 01:29 PM
You've never heard 'shoot a monkey' ??? :thinking:

Dracc
12-04-2007, 01:32 PM
If you believe that, you have issues. Later, QD.

aye.. i drive a cavalier son.. i gets play :idb:

Echonova
12-04-2007, 03:40 PM
If you're wanting a car to get ass with, the Civic or 240 would not be on your list of cars to get. Lolol. Later, QD. Depends, if I drive my 240 thru a trailer park I can get some ass. The car is looked at by these tricks as a status symbol. The higher class chicks with no morals need a fancier car to ride around in while giving road head. I drive the car I do because I want too, because having a car that's paid for is worth more to me than what some stupid b*tch wanting a sugar daddy thinks.

Killer
12-04-2007, 03:55 PM
haven't you made a thread like this before??? or commented on this exact topic which derailed a thread and basically started a thread about this before???

Deke
12-04-2007, 03:59 PM
"That car is sex"
"That car is tits"

It's just comparing a car to something else that is good. If you say a car is giving you a boner your saying it's extremely hot. Much like an extremely hot set of tits would.

But then again I'm convinced you know exactly why people say it, you're just trying to point out in your QD-ish way that it annoys you :)

coolcat
12-04-2007, 04:03 PM
The smooth curves...lol

Oh my god, you are a f*ggot.

And wtf is up with the layout of IA?? I'm confused.

Psycho
12-04-2007, 04:09 PM
I don't understand why some people think that a car will get you laid. I've never been in a situation where I told myself, "man, if I had a Porsche, I could fuсk that girl." I mean, yeah, a ferrari could better your chances, but not a riced out honda or mitsu. Besides, most of the places you meet a woman is usually in doors, like in a club or bar; and if you're pickup line is, "hey baby, I have a fast STi" then that right there is the reason you're not getting laid.

DieselNuts
12-04-2007, 04:10 PM
lol, this is a funny question. I completely see where QD is coming from though. The only time I can honestly say that I directly relate cars to sex is when theres a naked bich posing ontop of one.

As far as the type of car and pulling ass, I got my G because I thought it was sexy....wait a second...there I go...

Echonova
12-04-2007, 04:14 PM
I don't understand why some people think that a car will get you laid. I've never been in a situation where I told myself, "man, if I had a Porsche, I could fuñk that girl." I mean, yeah, a ferrari could better your chances, but not a riced out honda or mitsu. Besides, most of the places you meet a woman is usually in doors, like in a club or bar; and if you're pickup line is, "hey baby, I have a fast STi" then that right there is the reason you're not getting laid.With a Ferrari you can pull three bitches while sitting at a red light on the way to the club. With a rice mobile you have to drift around them in circles until they give you their number.:(

Psycho
12-04-2007, 04:16 PM
LoL, dirty whores.

JITB
12-04-2007, 04:21 PM
i questioned why people always called there cars females..

"i put some new wheels on her today"

than..i thought about if guys called their cars as males..

it would be gay..

end of that thought!

man
12-04-2007, 05:14 PM
I would never associate a civic or other low end car with sex. A Ferrari however, that's another story. Those cars are designed to stimulate the senses in a way other cars can't. Sex sells.

XLR8NMR2
12-04-2007, 05:19 PM
I ****ed two girls after giving them rides in the mr2

and i actually have had sex with a ferarri before, just lube up and stick it slowly in the tailpipe....your good to go.