PDA

View Full Version : moderators

jackass
12-04-2007, 03:17 AM
im not here for the drama. take care of the others, im done with it. i keep getting messages about me not being liked, so the last persona will no longer exist. since this is what alot of you want, ill give it to you. two others are left, take care of them and leave this one. i will now be a browser and poster(only when needed or have a reason to). im sure you understand. thanks.

AnthonyF
12-04-2007, 05:16 AM
im not here for the drama. take care of the others, im done with it. i keep getting messages about me not being liked, so the last persona will no longer exist. since this is what alot of you want, ill give it to you. two others are left, take care of them and leave this one. i will now be a browser and poster(only when needed or have a reason to). im sure you understand. thanks.

:boohoo: so...what was your last s/n? And if this is what we wanted....why did you create another screen name to tell us this? I am assuimg this is maniac?

3.5altman
12-04-2007, 06:52 AM
wtf is homie talking about :blah:

AnthonyF
12-04-2007, 07:37 AM
^^ he got banned, and he's been banned many times. so he's pissed/confused i guess.

hydroshutter
12-04-2007, 07:39 AM
What a cruel, cruel world!

AnthonyF
12-04-2007, 07:43 AM
lifes a *****, then u get banned. and then make alter egos to tell the story of how sad they are.