PDA

View Full Version : It did not hit the spot.....It drop kicked it 40 yards.

koukis14
12-03-2007, 10:31 PM
After a long day at work and flipping out on my boss I decided to get some Vadica vegeterian Indian dinner and drink some Grey Goose on the rocks. After about 3 hours I am hungry again....What to do what to do......Wendys *****, spicy chicken sandwich was close to heaven. It did not please my taste buds, it gave them a back rub and made sweet love to them:idb: . I only wish I would have asked for two. Drinking and driving is a no no so I threw the keys to my girlfriend and said "get me a sandwich *****". Ok so it was more like "please baby get me a sandwich." But hey, nothing washes the days worries away like good drink, good food, and Family Guy. God bless America.:goodjob:

AlliRae
12-03-2007, 10:31 PM
family guy ftw

Evil Goat
12-03-2007, 10:35 PM
But hey, nothing washes the days worries away like good drink

spoken like a true alcoholic...

koukis14
12-03-2007, 10:37 PM
spoken like a true alcoholic...

It runs in the family. I am Irish and Italian. I also have a bad temper and a **** load of chest hair.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:38 PM
lol

sounds like me

chest hair

mmmmmmm

koukis14
12-03-2007, 10:42 PM
lol

sounds like me

chest hair

mmmmmmm

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KiTTY KA-T again.

Kyle
12-03-2007, 10:44 PM
After a long day at work and flipping out on my boss I decided to get some Vadica vegeterian Indian dinner and drink some Grey Goose on the rocks. After about 3 hours I am hungry again....What to do what to do......Wendys *****, spicy chicken sandwich was close to heaven. It did not please my taste buds, it gave them a back rub and made sweet love to them:idb: . I only wish I would have asked for two. Drinking and driving is a no no so I threw the keys to my girlfriend and said "get me a sandwich *****". Ok so it was more like "please baby get me a sandwich." But hey, nothing washes the days worries away like good drink, good food, and Family Guy. God bless America.:goodjob:
Yeah it just sucks the next day when you realize all the things you need to do. Happened to me this weekend after my birthday.

koukis14
12-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Yeah it just sucks the next day when you realize all the things you need to do. Happened to me this weekend after my birthday.

No I was passed over for a promotion and just got a raise so its the same **** different day.

Kyle
12-03-2007, 10:48 PM
No I was passed over for a promotion and just got a raise so its the same **** different day.
Ah gotcha. Its a school thing I guess.

Dracc
12-03-2007, 10:54 PM
I miss drinking... wait.. i was just drunk saturday lol hahahahahahaha

OneSlow5pt0
12-03-2007, 10:57 PM
u booze u lose

Kyle
12-03-2007, 11:01 PM
u booze u lose
Lol. :screwy: . On another note got stopped at a sobriety checkpoint the day after my birthday. Pretty worried, cops did a double take on my tint but let me go.

Evil Goat
12-04-2007, 11:09 AM
It runs in the family. I am Irish and Italian. I also have a bad temper and a **** load of chest hair.

:lmfao: