PDA

View Full Version : another what if....

Master Shake
12-03-2007, 09:56 PM
that obama guy or whatever his name is is elected as president. he's in with the top running canidates. i personally dont' think it would be a good idea.
discuss?

s13slider®
12-03-2007, 09:57 PM
oBAMA , what is there to discuss now ?

s13slider®
12-03-2007, 09:59 PM
incestory and beating your spouse would be legal . maybe thats a plus to some people .

Master Shake
12-03-2007, 10:00 PM
i'm talking way beyond all that. as far as all this **** with the "war on terror" and all that. didn't this guy talk to someone from across seas and their funding his campaign of something?

Magnus213
12-03-2007, 10:02 PM
What's to discuss? Do you have any informed opinion to present as to why you don't think it'd be good?

s13slider®
12-03-2007, 10:04 PM
What's to discuss? Do you have any informed opinion to present as to why you don't think it'd be good?

this is ia, am i supposed to . im juts posting tp be talking man . im not being serious . but on a real note he will not win and if he did terrorist have pull on him so our country would be over.

Master Shake
12-03-2007, 10:04 PM
so ya'll don't think that a middle eastern guy could possibly run this nation further into the ground?

Master Shake
12-03-2007, 10:06 PM
this is ia, am i supposed to . im juts posting tp be talking man . im not being serious . but on a real note he will not win and if he did terrorist have pull on him so our country would be over.thats what i mean, he's in the top 3 for the runnings right now and it seems that some people are taking his side...like that rich ***** oprah.

Blitanicle99
12-03-2007, 10:06 PM
Not being racial or sexist, but I do not think our country is socially ready for a non white or non male president. I think people would flip out and some **** would go down. I am a republican, I will not be voting for Obama.

s13slider®
12-03-2007, 10:07 PM
so ya'll don't think that a middle eastern guy could possibly run this nation further into the ground?

they can barely run 7-11's much less a country . no ofense to any middle eastern people but when i go into a store owned by them , they dont id me for anything and most of them sell fake id's i have even seen them sell drugs , no one person is alike but from what i have seen of thier culture . they're just here for the tax free money .

Master Shake
12-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Not being racial or sexist, but I do not think our country is socially ready for a non white or non male president. I think people would flip out and some **** would go down. I am a republican, I will not be voting for Obama.i thought the same thing, but with people actually considering this guy is crazy. like they really think he could help this country, we took over his country and their starting to do the same except with more brains involved.

s13slider®
12-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Not being racial or sexist, but I do not think our country is socially ready for a non white or non male president. I think people would flip out and some **** would go down. I am a republican, I will not be voting for Obama.

look at it like this you have a black guy , a woman , and a iraqi runnin . which one you want ? the middle easterns we are at war with , the blacks still think we owe them something . even though its not of our time , they still want to be recompensated. then you got a woman ,BUT her husband is a former president and we had no problems out of him . i say hilary all the way .

SL65AMG
12-03-2007, 10:25 PM
hillary is dangerous. and she is all gung ho about a health care plan that will bring this country to its knees. Socialized medicine does not work in ANY other country around the world, what makes her dumbass think itll work here????

and even if Hillary was a fantastic candidate, which she is not, other countries around the world dont even let women speak, women are viewed as being less than dirt and they are treated that way. Could you imagine a female president of the USA trying to negotiate with them......LOL

I havent looked into Obama very much so i dont know what to say about him.

s13slider®
12-03-2007, 10:29 PM
hillary is dangerous. and she is all gung ho about a health care plan that will bring this country to its knees. Socialized medicine does not work in ANY other country around the world, what makes her dumbass think itll work here????

and even if Hillary was a fantastic candidate, which she is not, other countries around the world dont even let women speak, women are viewed as being less than dirt and they are treated that way. Could you imagine a female president of the USA trying to negotiate with them......LOL
I havent looked into Obama very much so i dont know what to say about him.

tht makes sense , didnt think about that one..+1.

Blitanicle99
12-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Having a Woman represent our country would be a joke. Other countries would laugh in our face. America has the face of someone not to screw with. Put Hillary at that face and we laughed at and people start the **** talking.

DeutscheBAG!
12-03-2007, 11:23 PM
Having a Woman represent our country would be a joke. Other countries would laugh in our face. America has the face of someone not to screw with. Put Hillary at that face and we laughed at and people start the **** talking.

a lil late for that. America is already one of the biggest laughing stocks out there already..most here are just too arrogant to admit it.. Your views of this nation change when you've been outside it. Face not screw with? Hell, a good percentage of the population don't even take our current leader seriously.

Crazy Asian
12-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Indeed. Our nation are being bought out by out countries whether it be land or business. Plus US is being trampled on like a door mat. Pretty sad. Nowadays most business are outsourcing there business outside due to cost and tax so they need to outsource. Greedy ass CEO's and high government tax is what's eating our dollar. Soon or later I just know some other country is gonna be the superpower. Im just waiting on that.

Crazy Asian
12-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Oh and OBAMA just sucks ass. I hate that mf. Seriously no respect to the US. Dude if your a patriot, and love your country I would excpect him to make role model of himself but he failed.

Everyone saw how he was excercising his right not to pledge to the US flag? WTF is that seriously? How can you go "oh it's my right not to the Pledge of Allegiance?" WTF are you blatantly stupid or some ****? YOU'RE RUNNING AS A FREAKING PRESIDENT!!!!???? POS.

tony
12-03-2007, 11:41 PM
wow, just wow

Master Shake
12-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Everyone saw how he was excercising his right not to pledge to the US flag? WTF is that seriously? How can you go "oh it's my right not to the Pledge of Allegiance?" WTF are you blatantly stupid or some ****? YOU'RE RUNNING AS A FREAKING PRESIDENT!!!!???? POS.werd.:goodjob: +1

bigdare23
12-03-2007, 11:59 PM
Me personally wouldn't mind seeing Obama or Hillary as president. Why, because it's time for a change. Plus, this is the perfect time for a radical change since many people feel Bush been f'n up for two terms. Bad part about that is there are some many closed minded people in society today. Rather than vote for best (or least flawed) person, they are going to vote based on raced or gender. Seriously, I wonder who would win if the identity of each candidate was hidden.

tony
12-04-2007, 12:07 AM
I am tired but I'll go ahead and type up a response before I head to bed, this thread is a good basis for my argument that not all people need the right to vote.

First off if you are not born a U.S citizen you cannot run for president, Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. His father is Kenyan and his mother is white, and he's Christian not Muslim.

Look deeper and actually research rather than take what the media feeds you and you will realize that:

A. as a person Barack is not all that bad (although I do not agree with a lot of his policies)

B. Everything the media feeds you is not the gospel.

The "middle east" dealings you speak of have to do with a school he attended in Indonesia. Fox news tried to spin it as a school that had anti american sentiment but CNN actually traveled TO the school and proved that to be false.

On the Flag issue, he took the lapel pin off of his suit and stated he does not need to display the flag to be patriotic. Was it a good political move? Not entirely because a lot of uninformed people who eat up whatever the media feeds them will run with it as you guys have done here. BUT the move appeals to his voters who are momentarily disgraced by the mentality America has, and how our image has been tarnished across the globe.

My advice is at least educate yourself before forming an opinion or attempting to state facts without basis. I am not a democrat but if you look at the panel of democratic hopefuls it reflects the diversity of America (Black, Female, Hispanic) more than any other panel in the history of this country.. be proud that we have come so far that a woman and/or minority can be considered for the presidency.

Crazy Asian
12-04-2007, 12:22 AM
True Im not concerned about his race or religion just my mentality was more focued how on he was unpatriotic he was. At the time with the current situation US is in at least be a bit sensitive. But in a sense tony makes a good point

Blitanicle99
12-04-2007, 12:40 AM
The whole not pledging to the flag thing really got me irritated with Obama. I do not care if he wants to practice his right not to do so, your running for president, you will do as the other presidents do and respect our flag and our country. The flag that represents our country is a very important thing to me. I have my grand fathers military flag mounted on the side of my house on a 10 ft pole. It comes in at night and I make sure it stays in good condition. I grew up around values like that, I am an eagle scout so I did stuff like that a lot.

tony
12-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Was it disrespect or a choice? He chose not to wear a lapel pin, woopty doo.. is that pissing on the american flag because the rest of the candidates wear one? They would wear a clown suit while campaigning if it meant more votes.

1000cckiller
12-04-2007, 08:22 AM
this is ia, am i supposed to . im juts posting tp be talking man . im not being serious . but on a real note he will not win and if he did terrorist have pull on him so our country would be over.please dont have kids, your thinking would jepordize their future badly.

Glides
Obama is a joke. But, he will get alot of the black and minority vote simply because of his skin color. That's just how people are, like people want like people taking care of things. Doesn't matter that he won't pledge to the flag of the country he wants to run. He will get the vote unless he takes a stand on welfare. Taking a stand on welfare reforms and attempting to change the free money will sink his voting power faster than an iceberg. If he is stupid and does that, he will follow Colon Powell right down the road to presidential failure.

Hillary Clinton, while I don't like her much, would be a much better choice. You people say that the rest of the world will laugh at the US for a woman president, you are wrong. The rest of the world isn't a bunch of retarded backwater people who can't even tell you the capital of their own state or think it's funny to have a TV show pitting 5th graders against grown people in a battle of wits and watching the grown-ups go down in flames. Our country is full of idiots. Plain and simple. We are a population of instant gratification slackers.

Want proof? Read these boards daily. 80% of you can't even be bothered to type correctly, spell words correctly or use punctuation much less check facts, read, learn or have an informed opinion on what the hell they are talking about.

this is ia, am i supposed to . im juts posting tp be talking man . im not being serious . but on a real note he will not win and if he did terrorist have pull on him so our country would be over.

That is what our country has to deal with day in and day out and that is why we are failing compared to the rest of the world. Our dollar is in the toilet so much that other economies are starting the switch to Euro's, which will send our costs through the roof on such unimportant things as oil. The war on terror has landed us in hot water with damm near every country in the world save Namibia and even they might be miffed. But Xbox's and Jennifer Love Hewitt's flabby bathing suit pictures still continue to make front page headlines. What does it tell you when you log into yahoo.com to check your email and the stock problems and falling dollar are buried under "Santa has to take 34 milliseconds at each childs house on Christmas eve...but you can't say Christmas because it's offensive to some retarded religion.

I think our choice of president is one of huge list of problems and until our entire government is overhauled, it won't matter if IA member number 3442 is president. Our country is still in the crap heap.

You want to see someone that speaks a good game, from his heart and takes no crap? Watch Ron Paul. He'll never win, but he needs too.

1000cckiller
Was it disrespect or a choice? He chose not to wear a lapel pin, woopty doo.. is that pissing on the american flag because the rest of the candidates wear one? They would wear a clown suit while campaigning if it meant more votes.So true, none of them was wearing that pin before 9/11.

1000cckiller
12-04-2007, 08:24 AM
Obama is a joke. But, he will get alot of the black and minority vote simply because of hsi skin color. Doesn't matter that he won't pledge to the flag of the country he wants to run. He will get the vote unless he takes a stand on welfare. Taking a stand on welfare reforms and attempting to change the free money will sink his voting power faster than an iceberg. If he is stupid and does that, he will follow Colon Powell right down the road to presidential failure.

Hillary Clinton, while I don't like her much, would be a much better choice. You people say that the rest of the world will laugh at the US for a woman president, you are wrong. The rest of the world isn't a bunch of retarded backwater people who can't even tell you the capital of their own state or think it's funny to have a TV show pitting 5th graders against grown people in a battle of wits and watching the grown-ups go down in flames. Our country is full of idiots. Plain and simple. We are a population of instant gratification slackers.

Want proof? read these boards daily. 80% of you can't even be bothered to type correctly, spell words correctly or use punctuation much less check facts, read, learn or have an informed opinion on what the hell they are talking about.

That is what our country has to deal with day in and day out and that is why we are failing compared to the rest of the world. Our dollar is in the toilet so much that our economies are starting the switch to Euro's, which will send our costs through the roof on such unimportant things as oil. The war on terror has landed us in hot water with damm near every country in the world save Namibia and even they might be miffed. But Xbox's and Jennifer Love Hewitt's flabby bathing suit pictures still continue to make front page headlines. What does it tell you when you log into yahoo.com to check your email and the stock problems and falling dollar are buried under "Santa has to take 34 milliseconds at each childs house on Christmas eve...but you can't say Christmas because it's offensive to some retarded religion.

I think our choice of president is one of huge list of problems and until our entire government is overhauled, it won't matter if IA member number 3442 is president. Our country is still in the crap heap.no he wont. I am black, and I am not voting for him. He is a decent person, but to me he lacks some experience.

Glides
12-04-2007, 08:28 AM
no he wont. I am black, and I am not voting for him. He is a decent person, but to me he lacks some experience.

Notice I said alot, you are not the whole of the black vote my friend. ;)

1000cckiller
12-04-2007, 08:30 AM
Notice I said alot, you are not the whole of the black vote my friend. ;)I know a lot of people and the majority of them aren't voting for Obama either.

Glides
12-04-2007, 08:56 AM
I know a lot of people and the majority of them aren't voting for Obama either.

There are (as of 2005) 23,390,506 Black Americans. How many of those do you know? :D
There are (as of 2005) alot more White Americans. 80.2% of the pupulation to be exact. I didn't have time to do the math on other ethnic groups.
Female population (as of 2005) 50.7%.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

*of course, these figures are not correct i'm sure, it IS the government we are talking about.*

That is one of the main reasons Obama won't be elected. Add in the fact that he's inexperienced, of middle eastern decent at quite possibly the WORST time for a middle eastern to be running for office and that he is un-american (or perceived to be by not pledging to the flag and you have failure for Obama.

Hillary is the danger. If women banded together, they could elect a woman president. But she is marred by her husbands past pokings and lies so she is on unstable ground. The problem is that those are the top dogs in a crappy election. They are the best their party could put together. Sad.

1000cckiller
12-04-2007, 09:07 AM
There are (as of 2005) 23,390,506 Black Americans. How many of those do you know? :D
There are (as of 2005) alot more White Americans. 80.2% of the pupulation to be exact. I didn't have time to do the math on other ethnic groups.

*of course, these figures are not correct i'm sure, it IS the government we are talking about.*

That is one of the main reasons Obama won't be elected. Add in the fact that he's inexperienced, of middle eastern decent at quite possibly the WORST time for a middle eastern to be running for office and that he is un-american (or perceived to be by not pledging to the flag and you have failure for Obama.

Hillary is the danger. If women banded together, they could elect a woman president. But she is marred by her husbands past pokings and lies so she is on unstable ground. The problem is that those are the top dogs in a crappy election. They are the best their party could put together. Sad.Like I said his inexperience is key to him not being voted in. But blacks aren't just going to vote him in because of skin color. Also Hillary Clinton will get more backing by the black community because of Bill. Obama lacks moral to me and he looks like a terroist.

Glides
12-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Like I said his inexperience is key to him not being voted in. But blacks aren't just going to vote him in because of skin color. Also Hillary Clinton will get more backing by the black community because of Bill. Obama lacks moral to me and he looks like a terroist.

I agree. Hillary will get alot of support from teh black community because of Bill.
I liked Bill Clinton, other than his indescrations (which didn't bother me in the least, it's when he lied about it that sealed his fate. People can handle an adulterer, they can't handle a liar). He did alot for the country and alot for minorites. As for the "looking like a terrorist" I feel that you hit the nail on the head.

For the average beer delivery, construction worker, Nascar loving American, Obama fails to even bring a smidgin of support simply because of his heritage. At a time when war is the sour taste in every americans mouth, to even think a person of middle eastern decent would have a chance at winning is laughable. That just goes to show you the sad presidential candidates that we currently have if they put him up to run.

I disagree though that there are blacks that won't vote him in just for his skin color. Alot will. Educated people won't. They will look at things much the way you are and will make an informed decision based on his experience and other things. But less educated people will simply "Want a Black president" because that will somehow fix things that they see as problems in society. A black president will not fix anything because in the end he is a black politician. Political affiliations know no race, no color, no sex. They just know politics. They are all after one thing, power.

1000cckiller
12-04-2007, 09:31 AM
[QUOTE=Glides]I agree. Hillary will get alot of support from teh black community because of Bill.
I liked Bill Clinton, other than his indescrations (which didn't bother me in the least, it's when he lied about it that sealed his fate. People can handle an adulterer, they can't handle a liar). He did alot for the country and alot for minorites. As for the "looking like a terrorist" I feel that you hit the nail on the head.

For the average beer delivery, construction worker, Nascar loving American, Obama fails to even bring a smidgin of support simply because of his heritage. At a time when war is the sour taste in every americans mouth, to even think a person of middle eastern decent would have a chance at winning is laughable. That just goes to show you the sad presidential candidates that we currently have if they put him up to run.

I disagree though that there are blacks that won't vote him in just for his skin color. Alot will. Educated people won't. They will look at things much the way you are and will make an informed decision based on his experience and other things. But less educated people will simply "Want a Black president" because that will somehow fix things that they see as problems in society. A black president will not fix anything because in the end he is a black politician. Political affiliations know no race, no color, no sex. They just know politics. They are all after one thing, power.[QUOTE]I can agree here some. Just putting a black president, wont help black americans. Blacks need to help themselves, images are everything in this time now and our community is ****. Take for example those dumbass kids that shot Shaun Taylor, that just set the community back even more.

Tasuki_Civic
12-04-2007, 10:25 AM

i know 2 republicans that are voting for him. whats wrong with that? are they not true republicans if they vote for him?

Tasuki_Civic
12-04-2007, 10:27 AM
they can barely run 7-11's much less a country . no ofense to any middle eastern people but when i go into a store owned by them , they dont id me for anything and most of them sell fake id's i have even seen them sell drugs , no one person is alike but from what i have seen of thier culture . they're just here for the tax free money .

i dont think obama has the same ethics as the people youve met lol....thats funny. he wouldnt have made it that far into office if he was like that. you people are funny :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
12-04-2007, 10:29 AM
look at it like this you have a black guy , a woman , and a iraqi runnin . which one you want ? the middle easterns we are at war with , the blacks still think we owe them something . even though its not of our time , they still want to be recompensated. then you got a woman ,BUT her husband is a former president and we had no problems out of him . i say hilary all the way .
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
12-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Oh and OBAMA just sucks ass. I hate that mf. Seriously no respect to the US. Dude if your a patriot, and love your country I would excpect him to make role model of himself but he failed.

Everyone saw how he was excercising his right not to pledge to the US flag? WTF is that seriously? How can you go "oh it's my right not to the Pledge of Allegiance?" WTF are you blatantly stupid or some ****? YOU'RE RUNNING AS A FREAKING PRESIDENT!!!!???? POS.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: this is great

Tasuki_Civic
12-04-2007, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=Glides]I agree. Hillary will get alot of support from teh black community because of Bill.

I disagree though that there are blacks that won't vote him in just for his skin color. Alot will. Educated people won't. They will look at things much the way you are and will make an informed decision based on his experience and other things. But less educated people will simply "Want a Black president" because that will somehow fix things that they see as problems in society. A black president will not fix anything because in the end he is a black politician. Political affiliations know no race, no color, no sex. They just know politics. They are all after one thing, power.[QUOTE]I can agree here some. Just putting a black president, wont help black americans. Blacks need to help themselves, images are everything in this time now and our community is ****. Take for example those dumbass kids that shot Shaun Taylor, that just set the community back even more.

i hear that........but the shaun taylor topic has no color to that matter. i wouldnt think so. there are plenty of people in all races who rob houses they just dont get reported like this one.

Reaper
12-04-2007, 10:40 AM
first off shouldn't this be in the lifestyle section? and second, I agree with SL65AMG, this country's image will be a joke. After traveling abroad, MOST countries despise the US because we are a "violent, arrogant, cocky nation" and people hate that in a sense we police the world. Now granted I believe that we are doing some good in IRAQ, but that's because I have several family members over there and they see the good and bad in what they are doing. I personally don't believe 95% of the **** that CNN or FOX has to say simply because everything is mis-represented or changed so it looks good or bad upon something or someone. Usually, our President. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest fan of Bush, but I also think we've had worse Presidents. Hilary would be a detriment to this country. I do not know much about Obama so I'm not going to make up some BS about the guy or knock on him because of his race or ethnicity. I am going to vote, but I'm just not sure who I'm going to vote for yet. But it sure as hell won't be Hilary.

tony
12-04-2007, 11:19 AM

Hillary is the danger. If women banded together, they could elect a woman president. But she is marred by her husbands past pokings and lies so she is on unstable ground. The problem is that those are the top dogs in a crappy election. They are the best their party could put together. Sad.

As I stated before Barack Obama is American, his mother is white and his father is Kenyan so I don't see where you're getting the middle eastern thing.

Second, by your numbers and logic Obama has a huge dependency on the black vote, that is confusing since Obama leads the polls at 31% of the voter support in the pivotal state of Iowa. Oh yeah, Iowa's demographic is 95% white with blacks making up not even 3% of the population.

tony
12-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I have a couple of things to present on Obama's "un-american" actions. First the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxfvxKBXRM4

His reaction:

“My grandfather taught me how to say the Pledge of Allegiance when I was 2,” Obama said, his annoyance obvious. “During the Pledge of Allegiance you put your hand over your heart. During the national anthem you sing.”

On the Lapel Pin:

“Somebody noticed I wasn’t wearing a flag lapel pin and I told folks, well you know what? I haven’t probably worn that pin in a very long time. I wore it right after 9/11. But after a while, you start noticing people wearing a lapel pin, but not acting very patriotic. Not voting to provide veterans with resources that they need. Not voting to make sure that disability payments were coming out on time.

“My attitude is that I’m less concerned about what you’re wearing on your lapel than what’s in your heart. And you show your patriotism by how you treat your fellow Americans, especially those who served. You show your patriotism by being true to our values and our ideals and that’s what we have to lead with is our values and our ideals.”

I don't agree with some of his policies but c'mon now if you're going to criticize the guy at least use facts rather than these made up stories.

bu villain
12-04-2007, 03:41 PM
It's interesting how some people will talk about how much they love this country and in the same breath state some blatently false fact that shows how ignorant they are of a candidate who is running for the presidency. If you consider yourself a patriot or even just someone who is mildly concerned for the direction our nation is taking, please do some real in-depth research on ALL the candidates before making up your mind.

FayCoSi
12-04-2007, 06:51 PM
this coming november.... when you vote for your new president. who you are really going to be voting for is the vice president. because as soon as a black guy, or a woman becomes president.... backwoods billy is gonna come running and say "fuk this sh*t! i'll kill that mother Fuker!!!"... and backwoods billy will assassanate the new reigning president. then the secret service will pump him full of lead. and the new pres will be the vice pres. the end :goodjob:

so america, if you don't want to kill anybody, vote for whitey.

loll sorry but it's the truth, and the truth must be heard.

SL65AMG
12-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Me personally wouldn't mind seeing Obama or Hillary as president. Why, because it's time for a change. Plus, this is the perfect time for a radical change since many people feel Bush been f'n up for two terms. Bad part about that is there are some many closed minded people in society today. Rather than vote for best (or least flawed) person, they are going to vote based on raced or gender. Seriously, I wonder who would win if the identity of each candidate was hidden.

i think if it was just based on the persons political views, neither of them would have a chance. hillary cant keep her story straight from one debate to another. people only like her because she wants to "do so much for the people". ***** doesnt give a damn if you have healthcare or not, she doesnt give a damn if you have a house or if you live in a box outside on the streets, she only says she does so that these sheeple will follow her lead and vote her sorry ass into office. she doesnt care about you, she just wants power.....

power and money rule this country now, you can be made to shut up if someone wants you to be. if you speak out against the government, which its your right to do so, you will disappear. if you try to vote a certain person out of office, you and your followers/like minded people will be ****ed over in some way.

Bballjamal
12-04-2007, 09:02 PM
a lil late for that. America is already one of the biggest laughing stocks out there already..most here are just too arrogant to admit it.. Your views of this nation change when you've been outside it. Face not screw with? Hell, a good percentage of the population don't even take our current leader seriously.

Best post in here.......

And this post sb]hows an example as to the reason why we keep getting retarded presidents. Peoples voting opinion is based on simpleton and ignorant thought. Obama I think is a good runner up to non other than Ron Paul. I've done some research and talked to a few friends about it and what the the guy's about and I like :goodjob:

SL65AMG
12-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Best post in here.......

And this post sb]hows an example as to the reason why we keep getting retarded presidents. Peoples voting opinion is based on simpleton and ignorant thought. Obama I think is a good runner up to non other than Ron Paul. I've done some research and talked to a few friends about it and what the the guy's about and I like :goodjob:

ron paul is the best candidate that we have had since i can remember. guy is amazing. if you have never heard of him or if you havent see any of his videos the you need to to go youtube or google videos and search "Ron Paul"..... i think you will find that he actually has a clue and wants things to be how they are supposed to be.

search for the vids and find out for yourself what hes all about. great guy

and bball, + reps for you

for whatever reason i cant
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bballjamal again.

tony
01-03-2008, 08:40 PM

Quoted for stupidity, Barack Obama just won 37% of the democratic vote in Iowa which is a state that is 95% WHITE. If he wins in New Hampshire say hello to what may be the next President..

ahmonrah
01-03-2008, 09:07 PM
the first few comments in here are so stupid i'm barely willing to comment further......i'll wait til i get to work.

ueyedgr8tness
02-03-2008, 09:02 PM
After looking in this thread all i c is a bunch of closed and narrow minded aholes that look at race in making there decission on the next president.I have to say thats the problem with ppl now day when voting they dont do there own research.so u freaking loosers stop bringing obama race in it when u didn't eve no he was mixed lol!!

on another subject not all bk ppl think u whites owe us something so don't even go there with that bs.there is just as many white trash assholes s there is blk so go fu*8 yourself with that shi*.

ueyedgr8tness
02-03-2008, 09:10 PM
this coming november.... when you vote for your new president. who you are really going to be voting for is the vice president. because as soon as a black guy, or a woman becomes president.... backwoods billy is gonna come running and say "fuk this sh*t! i'll kill that mother Fuker!!!"... and backwoods billy will assassanate the new reigning president. then the secret service will pump him full of lead. and the new pres will be the vice pres. the end :goodjob:

so america, if you don't want to kill anybody, vote for whitey.

loll sorry but it's the truth, and the truth must be heard.

:no: backwoods billy is to stupid to vote for the right reason the he should kill his self instead of ruining our nation just like the gang bangin thugs:yes:

Magnus213
02-04-2008, 02:12 AM
the first few comments in here are so stupid i'm barely willing to comment further......i'll wait til i get to work.
Yeah... reading this again is pretty ridiculous. Glad to see that I objected to it the first time around.

HachiDori
02-04-2008, 02:44 AM
Moves to mexico. *closes the door*

RISKYB
02-04-2008, 07:38 AM
if he cant pledge to our flag what possible good can he be to us, he will just open the doors to other countries that he does pledge to and no more america

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 07:39 AM
if he cant pledge to our flag what possible good can he be to us, he will just open the doors to other countries that he does pledge to and no more americax2

tony
02-04-2008, 07:53 AM
if he cant pledge to our flag what possible good can he be to us, he will just open the doors to other countries that he does pledge to and no more america

Did you even read the thread? He pledges to the flag.. hands at his side during the national anthem.

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 08:01 AM
Did you even read the thread? He pledges to the flag.. hands at his side during the national anthem.He should do both Tony, because he has to lead by example. Our country has fell to sh!t since the founding fathers, even though they were some rednecks they held this country together.

Alan®
02-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Wow this thread has some pretty dumb posts in it.

The fact that he is black,muslim, and doesnt wear a stupid lapel is not what bothers me. What does bother me is the fact that in all his town halls and debates and stuff he talks about change yet barely mentions how he will bring it about and when he does it sounds worse than hillary's responses. Hillary is going to **** up health care and the economy more than it already is.

Edit***raised muslim is christian.

tony
02-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Wow this thread has some pretty dumb posts in it.

The fact that he is black,muslim, and doesnt wear a stupid lapel is not what bothers me. What does bother me is the fact that in all his town halls and debates and stuff he talks about change yet barely mentions how he will bring it about and when he does it sounds worse than hillary's responses. Hillary is going to **** up health care and the economy more than it already is.

Edit***raised muslim is christian.

How many instances of change do you need? Or better yet, have you been living in a cave? Who cares what religion he was born into? If that decides who you vote for then you are the epitome of the idiots who vote because of race.. or gender.. or some other dumb reason and not the policy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yqoFwZUp5vc

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-iVAPH_EcmQ

Alan®
02-04-2008, 08:53 AM
How many instances of change do you need? Or better yet, have you been living in a cave? Who cares what religion he was born into? If that decides who you vote for then you are the epitome of the idiots who vote because of race.. or gender.. or some other dumb reason and not the policy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-iVAPH_EcmQ
I said that it his race or relgion(past or preset) didn't bother me. I simply don't agree with his policies. Sorry if that makes me an idiot

tony
02-04-2008, 08:56 AM
You stated the religion he was born into like it mattered.. that makes you an idiot. JFK had the same problem because he was catholic, Mitt Romney gets the crap because he is mormon and Huckabee catches flack for being a devout christian. At the end of the day who really cares? As long as they do right by the people and do their job it doesnt matter.

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 08:56 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-iVAPH_EcmQTrue, because if policy is messed up so will be the country. I don't care about his religion, I care about how policies will effect us in the long run. No matter who goes in office, they are going to have tough times fixing what is already fawked up. Also don't count on it being fixed in the first four years.

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 08:58 AM
You stated the religion he was born into like it mattered.. that makes you an idiot. JFK had the same problem because he was catholic, Mitt Romney gets the crap because he is mormon and Huckabee catches flack for being a devout christian. At the end of the day who really cares? As long as they do right by the people and do their job it doesnt matter.Agreed, but wasn't our country founded on religion also, now people are offended by it.

Alan®
02-04-2008, 08:58 AM
The fact that he is black,muslim, and doesnt wear a stupid lapel is not what bothers me.
just to reiterate

Alan®
02-04-2008, 09:00 AM
JFK had the same problem because he was catholic, Mitt Romney gets the crap because he is mormon and Huckabee catches flack for being a devout christian. At the end of the day who really cares? As long as they do right by the people and do their job it doesnt matter.QFT

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 09:03 AM
QFTYou QFT he was talking about you.lolz

Alan®
02-04-2008, 09:04 AM
You QFT he was talking about you.lolz
whoops lol I quoted the wrong part.lol.selfownage ftl

Alan®
02-04-2008, 09:05 AM
fixed lol

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 09:09 AM
fixed lollolz

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 09:10 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to redGT again.

Alan®
02-04-2008, 09:14 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to redGT again.
I hit you with some :goodjob:

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 09:14 AM
I hit you with some :goodjob:I will hit ya on my next go round.

Alan®
02-04-2008, 09:15 AM
I will hit ya on my next go round.
preciate it man

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 09:30 AM
preciate it manwelcome

tony
02-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Point being, someone wants to make this one country undivided.. deal with the issues we have before us and not play the political game. Call it hype or not but this man has already inspired those to do more than they ever have before as it pertains to the election process.. that cannot be measured or duplicated.

tony
02-04-2008, 10:00 AM
And apology owed to RedGT, i jumped the gun without fully understanding your statement.. even though it was irrelevant

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 10:07 AM
And apology owed to RedGT, i jumped the gun without fully understanding your statement.. even though it was irrelevantTony read the link I posted in your thread.

Alan®
02-04-2008, 10:15 AM
And apology owed to RedGT, i jumped the gun without fully understanding your statement.. even though it was irrelevant
its cool man it happens