PDA

View Full Version : Finals

man
12-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Just finished my World Geography final, got my Computer Ethics on Wednesday.

Anyone else got finals this week?

bigdare23
12-03-2007, 02:54 PM
mines are next week

{I thought you went to tech fcman :thinking: }

man
12-03-2007, 02:57 PM
mines are next week

{I thought you went to tech fcman :thinking: }

I transferred back to GA Southern, didn't like Tech. Might be going to UGA next year.

bigdare23
12-03-2007, 02:59 PM
I transferred back to GA Southern, didn't like Tech. Might be going to UGA next year.

smart man :goodjob:

I'm just counting down to fall 2008 and then bye bye tech for good!!!

Dracc
12-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Chem lab was to day.. I actually think i did aite on it... Computer eng... tomorrow.. I know i a fawk dat up...

bigdare23
12-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Well I got Dynamics, Thermodynamics (both next Monday), and deformable bodies (next Wednesday).

Those classes are killers!!!

Blitanicle99
12-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Ah more guys down here at Southern? I think that makes like 4 of us lol.
I got my soci final and eng tomorrow and wednesday is cism. Yay!

YoungGun
12-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Next week for me, but I'm a management major so no hard finals. This week is actually worse cause this is when all my projects are due...

DaX
12-03-2007, 03:34 PM
Man, reading this makes me so glad I am out of college. Best of luck to all of you who haven't "gotten out."

BKgen®
12-03-2007, 04:04 PM
3 finals: f*cking contemporary art, science of light, and advanced 3D modeling.

not all that bummed out about the latter... just gotta finish up my model.

Magnus213
12-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Mine are two weeks away. Intro to Solid State Chemistry, Physics I, Multivariable Calculus, and Moral Problems and the Good Life. Should be fun times for one and all.

Frög
12-03-2007, 11:38 PM

hahah wouldn't suprise me if you knew my ex..

i got a exam accouting exam tomorrow, next week is finals week. i have

Monday: Histroy of Econ final, Interpersonal Speach communications final
Wednesday: Accounting Final
Thursday: Business Law Final, French Final

oh and i have a 5 page research paper to write, due friday..

Alan®
12-03-2007, 11:42 PM
finals start on wednesday for me
Wednesday:Intro to Humanities (extra credit also due)& Western Civilization
Thursday:Psychology(114 page study guide due), English(60 page journal due ony at page 40 right now), Business(5 pages of revised extra credit bull **** due)

When I get home this weekend I am locking myself in my house and not coming out for a few days

keevo54
12-03-2007, 11:48 PM
hahah wouldn't suprise me if you knew my ex..

i got a exam accouting exam tomorrow, next week is finals week. i have

Monday: Histroy of Econ final, Interpersonal Speach communications final
Wednesday: Accounting Final
Thursday: Business Law Final, French Final

oh and i have a 5 page research paper to write, due friday..
Do you have Reed for legal or are you in upper level?

Frög
12-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Do you have Reed for legal or are you in upper level?

hahah i have reed.. he is so hard..

redrumracer
12-03-2007, 11:54 PM
finals are next week for me, but the will be easy, for me :) i hope

and sorry for going off topic real quick but have you gotten your car back yet frog?

Kyle
12-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Next week for me, but I'm a management major so no hard finals. This week is actually worse cause this is when all my projects are due...
Same here. I do have a final on sunday though. :screwy:

Alan®
12-04-2007, 12:08 AM
^The ****?

changaroo
12-04-2007, 12:10 AM
tech is gonna rip me a new one :D

physics 2, calc 3 (multivar), and numerical methods...

ftl.

bigdare23
12-04-2007, 12:11 AM
tech is gonna rip me a new one :D

physics 2, calc 3 (multivar), and numerical methods...

ftl.

piece a cake LOL

Kyle
12-04-2007, 12:24 AM
^The ****?
Yeah weak, I dont think the professor can give a test on sunday according to school rules, but its happening. :gay:

changaroo
12-04-2007, 12:27 AM
physics has gotten so gay the online HW usually has a hint button...

today i looked again, and it turned into a give up button.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/ekcivic9/giveup.jpg

fug this.

Frög
12-04-2007, 12:30 AM
finals are next week for me, but the will be easy, for me :) i hope

and sorry for going off topic real quick but have you gotten your car back yet frog?

lol nope.. probably this week.. damn insurance didnt want to pay it b/c there was red on the dent and the insuree's car that hit me was blue.. i cant beleive their ignorance and inability to investigate an accident.. i asked them if they knew what color a tailight was? :headslap: needless to say, they are sending me the check as we speak..

Magnus213
12-04-2007, 12:40 AM
physics has gotten so gay the online HW usually has a hint button...

today i looked again, and it turned into a give up button.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b349/ekcivic9/giveup.jpg

fug this.
Haha good ol' Mastering Physics. We use that nonsense as well.

Alan®
12-04-2007, 12:41 AM
damn kyle that sucks hopefully dude comes to his senses though. my dda was there for his masters and said he had some really ****ed up professors. I'm trying to transfer there next year. do you know anyone that has successfully pulled off a transfer?

Blitanicle99
12-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Lord I gotta take that junk next semester. How bad is it?

Kyle
12-04-2007, 08:18 AM
damn kyle that sucks hopefully dude comes to his senses though. my dda was there for his masters and said he had some really ****ed up professors. I'm trying to transfer there next year. do you know anyone that has successfully pulled off a transfer?
To tech? Yeah most people can do it. They dont like it, because the other schools they were at were more fun, but people do it.

Frög
12-04-2007, 10:25 AM
To tech? Yeah most people can do it. They dont like it, because the other schools they were at were more fun, but people do it.

I almost transfered.. I actualy was going to go to Tech as a freshman but I decided UGA instead..

Working in atl and school in Athens sucks though, im still weighing the pros and cons..

Good news, my accouting exam is pushed back to friday b/c i got court today :bump: i was not ready for it..

keevo54
12-04-2007, 10:46 AM
hahah i have reed.. he is so hard..
lol I got a 76 on the last test and was happy. Thats like a solid B/B+

Deke
12-04-2007, 11:24 AM
Logic/Computer Design and also Simulation next Monday. Then Optimization on Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to them...

Kyle
12-04-2007, 11:27 AM
I almost transfered.. I actualy was going to go to Tech as a freshman but I decided UGA instead..

Working in atl and school in Athens sucks though, im still weighing the pros and cons..

Good news, my accouting exam is pushed back to friday b/c i got court today :bump: i was not ready for it..
Good call. UGA isn't the greatest school, but life there is much better than at GT.

Frög
12-05-2007, 02:34 AM
lol I got a 76 on the last test and was happy. Thats like a solid B/B+

hahah i got a 76 as well.. when are you studying for the final? i have a accounting final the day before, so i dont know when im going to be able to study for it.. which class time you have?

Good call. UGA isn't the greatest school, but life there is much better than at GT.

True.. but now im done f'in around.. Study hard and worry about my life after college.. so thats why I might transfer.. idk..

changaroo
12-05-2007, 03:43 AM
its kinda sad when you know that a 60 in a class means an A, and a 40 means a B... lol.

ahh tech...

DaX
12-05-2007, 07:07 AM
its kinda sad when you know that a 60 in a class means an A, and a 40 means a B... lol.

ahh tech...

Yep, it can only be GT when you're talking with other guys in your class about jumping the kid that always pulls an A on a test because he's absolutely destroying the curve and everyone else in the class's chance of getting a decent grade.

Reminds me of System Dynamics with Dr. Ye-Hwa Chen.

Kyle
12-05-2007, 07:20 AM
Yep, it can only be GT when you're talking with other guys in your class about jumping the kid that always pulls an A on a test because he's absolutely destroying the curve and everyone else in the class's chance of getting a decent grade.

I've found that management classes are easier classes but harder to get an a in because there usually isn't a curve. Freshman year I just rested on the curve of my core classes, can't do that anymore. :doh:

DaX
12-05-2007, 07:28 AM
Yeah, I rode the curve early on, but it began disappearing the further along I went. The senior lab classes required a LOT of work, but if you at least tried, you'd make out with an A or a B. All those A's and B's at the end still didn't help my GPA, haha.

Kyle
12-05-2007, 07:36 AM
Yeah, I rode the curve early on, but it began disappearing the further along I went. The senior lab classes required a LOT of work, but if you at least tried, you'd make out with an A or a B. All those A's and B's at the end still didn't help my GPA, haha.
Yeah my friends wont let me say I work hard ever, they just remind me of their jetpro labs, control labs, and other stuff. I don't have anything on that, but I still have to work for my grades.

BTW: 1 class down(got an A bishes) 4 to go.

Frög
12-05-2007, 08:16 AM
^^ congrats!!

Blitanicle99
12-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Got my last final today at 3... then I am outta this biotch!!!!!!

man
12-05-2007, 10:41 AM

ahh tech...

Which is why I left.

Do you really want to be riding in a plane designed by a guy who got his 46 curved up to a 92?

LiL PaKi
12-05-2007, 10:54 AM
I have a human resource managment final today..followed with a presentation for entrenuership...
Then saturday i have an international business final
then next week wednesday Entreprenuer final
then next week Thursday my last and major final!! TAX final!!!

can't wait till spring '08 school will be over for good!! double major ftw!

i wish everyone good luck!! :goodjob:

oh yea.. FINALS : **** I never actually learned ****!

bigdare23
12-05-2007, 11:09 AM

**** CHEN!!! :lmfao:

changaroo
12-05-2007, 11:20 AM

lol! so true :) i just found out the curve in one of my classes isnt going to be that much, so either i do well on the final, or im screwed. if i fail anything this semester, i wont be able to co-op in the spring :(

Which is why I left.

Do you really want to be riding in a plane designed by a guy who got his 46 curved up to a 92?

I see what youre coming from, but then again, it doesnt make sense to have it all too easy either. Would you want to ride in a plane designed by a guy who got a 90 without putting effort into getting that kinda grade? :D

it goes both ways, but i just think its stupid they have to make things this hard, then curve in the end.

tests at tech dont even test you to see if you know the material. when they test, you better know the material in 3 other languages, and be able to read it upside down and backwards in the dark. i wish **** could be straightforward like high school :(

isa2o3
12-05-2007, 11:36 AM
chem lab in 2 hours @ gsu. I should be studying but i am in mood right now.

TheProfiteer
12-05-2007, 11:37 AM
smart man :goodjob:

I'm just counting down to fall 2008 and then bye bye tech for good!!!

are you guys talking about souther polytech? or GA tech?

cause GA Tech might be full of nerds but you Graduate from that, no matter what major or degree, your gonna be ballin.

DaX
12-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Which is why I left.

Did I mention that I work for a company that repairs jet engines? :D

DaX
12-05-2007, 12:10 PM
**** CHEN!!! :lmfao:

Speaking from experience?

That man straight up told us we were all going to fail at life.

keevo54
12-05-2007, 03:04 PM
hahah i got a 76 as well.. when are you studying for the final? i have a accounting final the day before, so i dont know when im going to be able to study for it.. which class time you have?
I have the class at 2-3:15. Ill probably study a little on Friday and Sunday. All four of my final are on the 11th and 12th

Frög
12-06-2007, 12:19 AM
I have the class at 2-3:15. Ill probably study a little on Friday and Sunday. All four of my final are on the 11th and 12th

oh, i have the 12:30-1:45. my final is on the 13th.. i dont know which final to study for!! i have all hard classes and all are border line A-B except for SPCM..