PDA

View Full Version : Drunk Ben Text Messages

JDMJAYDC2
12-03-2007, 01:48 PM
in my vow to stop ben from drinking i will be posting all the random text messages i get from him in this thread so when he is sober he can read this thread and say damn did i really send that??

1. Hey i know all you black guys hang out together so do you know Dare's number?

2. I gotta question 4 U dont ask me why but what does it mean to doggybag a girl??

both of those were like a week ago but this is one i got recently

12-3-07
2:48am

because of course im gonna be up that early i dont have to be at work at 6am!!!!

Lol. Wow. Fly girls in atlanta. Sweet.

keep in mind i did not send ben a text all day that day or the day before for that matter.

lol keep your eyes posted on this thread as im sure more will roll in lol

EvasiveEF9
12-03-2007, 02:03 PM
LoLoL. I should hand one of ya'll my phone after one of my nights out. You'd be surprised what you'd find...

HOWEVER!

That FIRST one...I did NOT send. I wasn't drunk when I asked about Dare's number, OR the doggybag...

JDMJAYDC2
12-03-2007, 02:23 PM
denial is the first step to recovery your on your way ben

Grimm Reeper
12-03-2007, 02:27 PM
lol Ben I can vouch for J on that doggie bag because he asked me to look it up and I was like wtf lol I knew they said it on an episode on the Boondocks Season 1 but didn't know what it meant until good ol' Ben asked J :lmfao:

00CelicaGT
12-05-2007, 08:19 PM
in my vow to stop ben from drinking i will be posting all the random text messages i get from him in this thread so when he is sober he can read this thread and say damn did i really send that??

1. Hey i know all you black guys hang out together so do you know Dare's number?

2. I gotta question 4 U dont ask me why but what does it mean to doggybag a girl??

both of those were like a week ago but this is one i got recently

12-3-07
2:48am

because of course im gonna be up that early i dont have to be at work at 6am!!!!

Lol. Wow. Fly girls in atlanta. Sweet.

keep in mind i did not send ben a text all day that day or the day before for that matter.

lol keep your eyes posted on this thread as im sure more will roll in lol

LIRL:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Cato ED-6
12-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Denial is the first step to recovery your on your way ben

Don't you mean to accept that you're doing something wrong and to NOT deny it?

EvasiveEF9
12-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Don't you mean to accept that you're doing something wrong and to NOT deny it?
...he's never been to any meetings...