PDA

View Full Version : home improvment hookups?

Jimmy B
12-03-2007, 10:17 AM
my shower and toilet have been leaking a little and I just noticed, so, the tile has to be ripped out and new stuff put down with some flooring..

so, its time for a master bath remodel! woo hooo (till i see the bills lol)

anyone have a hookup for a jetted tub? mine is pink, well mauve... (it sux)

it still works good, so it might be able to be re glazed who knows..

anyone who has a good hookup with anything, tub, tile, etc.. let me know!!!!

thanks!!!

Blitanicle99
12-03-2007, 09:52 PM
Basically you need a cheap mexican crew to fix your junk? Ill make some calls tomorrow for you. I used to do that stuff. I still know people.

dickdragon
12-04-2007, 02:09 PM
i might know someone who may be able to help you out. let me look into this for you!

SL65AMG
12-04-2007, 02:23 PM
i now work for a kitchen and bath remodeling company..... what all do you want done?

Jimmy B
12-04-2007, 03:45 PM
im doing a full bath remodel, new jetted tub, new shower, toilet, and vanitys along with tile and slate on the walls..

ueyedgr8tness
12-04-2007, 05:47 PM
OK man the company i work for can do it im sure u have seen some of my work in the picture louge u would want me to do it for u.if u want some stuff just thrown up to fit budget call some 1 else other than my company cause we do it right were not allway's the cheapest but i can see if i can get u the best bang for your $.

Pm if u want some info we have our on tile guy's and me and my crew do the other stuff that other contractor's don't like to do.

isa2o3
12-05-2007, 11:16 AM
my friend can do it for u. his good and wiil do it for cheap. lmk