PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: JFRO

EvasiveEF9
12-02-2007, 05:21 PM
...it's 6:20pm. I am writing to you because only now have I been able to make it out of bed for more than enough time than racing to the bathroom.

...I hate vodka. It is NOT my friend...

...this sucks.

But we'll go up there again, sometime, and I cancel my date with the porcelain.

jfrolang
12-02-2007, 06:16 PM
You good next weekend? That's pretty much the only opportunity I have left, unless you want to go the night before the holiday meet.

EvasiveEF9
12-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Or both...either or. All I know is I'm NOT repeating last night... Dude, I definitely hit the level that would be considered "poisoning". I spit up blood in the bathroom last night...I don't really fully even know what happened between you putting water in my hand the first time, and popping the hood on my car...

EvasiveEF9
12-02-2007, 06:19 PM
But I DO know I think I shot to hell my chance at talking to Kacey...the tub girl...LoLoL

jfrolang
12-02-2007, 06:35 PM
I don't really fully even know what happened between you putting water in my hand the first time, and popping the hood on my car...
Let's see.. You were in a bathroom stall for like 2 hours, and then 2 of the bouncers came to walk you out. We used a back hallway. Your sister went to get her car and you gave your keys to Troy. You and I stayed on the curb and you tried to hurl again but you had nothing left. Tabitha brought her car over and we rode over to our cars, and then we got out and you opened the hood on your car. ;)

EvasiveEF9
12-02-2007, 06:39 PM
Let's see.. You were in a bathroom stall for like 2 hours, and then 2 of the bouncers came to walk you out. We used a back hallway. Your sister went to get her car and you gave your keys to Troy. You and I stayed on the curb and you tried to hurl again but you had nothing left. Tabitha brought her car over and we rode over to our cars, and then we got out and you opened the hood on your car. ;)
Yup. That sounds about right. I recall most of it...but I had no idea I hovered the porcelain for 2 hours. Damn. I think it was 3 or 4 times my sister pulled over to let me...hang out the window of the car. Yet, again...there was nothing to bring up. I know I was spitting blood for a little while, though.

Lucky for me...my sister knew at least one of the bouncers...LoL.

At hooters...I TOLD you I wasn't gonna finish that little jug thing...LoL