PDA

View Full Version : lil neighbor kids spraypaint sidewalk..will cops do anything?

Halfwit
12-02-2007, 12:23 PM
so we jsut had a sidewalk put in our neighborhood. it hasnt been but a month since it has been finished. i go outside the other day and see the neighbor hood kids spraypainting it around their mailbox ect.

they are (about 5 of them) black children, between ages 5-11. all its not graffiti type stuff, jsut there names and such, but it is an eyesore and its the type of thing that brings down the value of a community.

there goes the neighborhood right?

if i have the cops come out, will they do anything? im supposing they will tell them to not do it again, but could/would they make them clean it up?

On_Her_Face
12-02-2007, 12:27 PM
turn them in, they'll get atleast two years in the pin.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 12:28 PM
lol

if its a gated community (you rich ****) then go complain, and im sure they will take care of it, if not, your neighborhood should have someone in charge, that makes inspections, call them.

thinkfast®
12-02-2007, 12:30 PM
YEA MAN CALL ONE-TIME THEY WILL MAKE SURE IT GETS CLEANED UP OR THE HOMEOWNER WILL GET A FINE

I RUN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATIONS IN MY SPARE TIME :D

incawarrior
12-02-2007, 12:30 PM
move... it's going to get worse. Trust me. The riff-raff will bring their friends and neighborhood is going downhill.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 12:31 PM
YEA MAN CALL ONE-TIME THEY WILL MAKE SURE IT GETS CLEANED UP OR THE HOMEOWNER WILL GET A FINE

I RUN NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATIONS IN MY SPARE TIME :D

lol supporting the community inbetween gangbanging, i like that. :goodjob:

Halfwit
12-02-2007, 12:31 PM
lol

if its a gated community (you rich ****) then go complain, and im sure they will take care of it, if not, your neighborhood should have someone in charge, that makes inspections, call them.
no its not gated, its not even a nice neighborhood, but its clean, and i dont want it to go downhill. i want to stop it before they think they can do whatever they want.

Halfwit
12-02-2007, 12:33 PM
move... it's going to get worse. Trust me. The riff-raff will bring their friends and neighborhood is going downhill.
i know itll get worse, but itll get worse quicker if i dont do anything. i have been here 4 years, and they have been here 4 months.

NewGen33
12-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Talk to parents if that doesn't work power washer and some cleaning chemicals.

incawarrior
12-02-2007, 12:35 PM
i know itll get worse, but itll get worse quicker if i dont do anything. i have been here 4 years, and they have been here 4 months.

That's how it started in our old neighborhood. Then it will move to throwing trash like coke cans on folks lawns. We moved out quick-like. 2 years later, that neighborhood is a sh|t hole. Folks don't mow lawns anymore and generally don't give a fack about the property.

:(

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 12:36 PM
no its not gated, its not even a nice neighborhood, but its clean, and i dont want it to go downhill. i want to stop it before they think they can do whatever they want.

yeah, then the best bet is to find out who is in charge of neighborhood neatness and stuff, and contact them.

Bballjamal
12-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Call the city/or county about it and make a civil complaint.

Evil Goat
12-02-2007, 12:43 PM
shoot 'em....5 less aspiring rappers...

i kid, i would place an anonymous letter in their mail....the worst thing you can have is neighbors that dont like you

GIXXERDK
12-02-2007, 02:29 PM
You can do "your" community a favor and clean it, and talk to the kids.

Halfwit
12-02-2007, 02:30 PM
it is not my job to clean it. what would that do?

i saw a neighbor talking ot them about it, and i hope they clean it up, but if not im calling the cops.

Psycho
12-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Sprinkle some crack on them before you call the 5-0.

KPowerEP3
12-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Get one of those 3500 PSI gas power washers, clean it up, then turn the nozzle on the kids and take some skin off for good measure.

SL65AMG
12-02-2007, 05:26 PM
lol

you people and your stupid ass HOA's..... break out the pressure washer and blast the **** away..... if the lil ****ers say anything blast them too.... or tell em to paint their own goddamn driveway.

Nittanys1
12-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Try to get pics of them doing it in the act and take those to the ppl in charge! if that doesnt work make copies and put it in every mailbox of the neighborhood and let them know whats it going on. I'm sure there will be others that feel the way you do!

GIXXERDK
12-02-2007, 05:38 PM
it is not my job to clean it. what would that do?

i saw a neighbor talking ot them about it, and i hope they clean it up, but if not im calling the cops.

No, its not your job to clean it, but since you're so worried about the value of your community going down, why not be a team player.

It's sad how society now a days will try to get the cops innvolved with something so simple.

Leadfoot_mf
12-02-2007, 05:46 PM
why does it have to be about black kids? the mexican kids in my hood did the same thing?

Jecht
12-02-2007, 08:29 PM
I would just pressure wash the sidewalk and talk to the kids. Regardless if it is my job to clean it or not.

Whiteboy™
12-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Talk to parents if that doesn't work power washer and some cleaning chemicals.

that is a ***** ass response. I say cut their index fingers off then they will have trouble using the can.

ueyedgr8tness
12-02-2007, 09:01 PM
so we jsut had a sidewalk put in our neighborhood. it hasnt been but a month since it has been finished. i go outside the other day and see the neighbor hood kids spraypainting it around their mailbox ect.

they are (about 5 of them) black children, between ages 5-11. all its not graffiti type stuff, jsut there names and such, but it is an eyesore and its the type of thing that brings down the value of a community.

there goes the neighborhood right?

if i have the cops come out, will they do anything? im supposing they will tell them to not do it again, but could/would they make them clean it up?

OMG i thuaght i wear smarter than this:no:

1 why do u got to put up there race
2 like the other guy said if your so worried about value clean it yourself so u would have a real reason to put a foot in there ass if they do it again.
3 getting cops to come out over that shi* is so :gay:
4 real men take care of it there self so man up casey:goodjob:

collins
12-02-2007, 09:21 PM
race is just a detail. not really that big of a deal.

TIGERJC
12-02-2007, 10:29 PM
I would just pressure wash the sidewalk and talk to the kids. Regardless if it is my job to clean it or not.
He is too much of a pus.sy TO DO THAT. Just look at his thread about the Dodge dealership fuc.king up his car

Whiteboy™
12-02-2007, 10:34 PM
pop a cap

Schugg
12-02-2007, 10:43 PM
why does it have to be about black kids? the mexican kids in my hood did the same thing?

its about black kids, cause fukn black kids did it. if it was some punk little white kids then he would have said some white kids. your acting like he said someone painted the sidewalk and he didnt see it then he said it was some BLACK kids.

TIGERJC
12-02-2007, 10:48 PM
its about black kids, cause fukn black kids did it. if it was some punk little white kids then he would have said some white kids. your acting like he said someone painted the sidewalk and he didnt see it then he said it was some BLACK kids.
lol you obliviously don't know that Honkey Leadfoot, he is more than likely on the same page as you on this subject.

Me on the other hand don't even understand why race was even brought up, sounds to me that some lil punks did this

Whiteboy™
12-02-2007, 10:50 PM
http://www.anl.org.uk/images/BNP_LyndaMiller_KKK.jpg

Schugg
12-04-2007, 05:32 PM
lol you obliviously don't know that Honkey Leadfoot, he is more than likely on the same page as you on this subject.

Me on the other hand don't even understand why race was even brought up, sounds to me that some lil punks did this

no i dont know him, i dont know that im on a page with a subjuect, just stating the facts. yeah some little punks would sound better, but then that would just lead to someone else "saying what race were there?". then it would turn into a whole big racest thing. the way he put it isnt racest and was just stopping all the racest assumptions! haha

§treet_§peed
12-04-2007, 06:12 PM
actually casey they will get in touble because vandalism is illegal.. and when you **** with a mailbox well thats a felony

Schugg
12-04-2007, 09:24 PM
actually casey they will get in touble because vandalism is illegal.. and when you **** with a mailbox well thats a felony

i can see where you coming from, but i would see that more along the lines of painting a mail truck, since its govt property, not sure that mail boxes are govt property unless its a neighborhood where they are provided by the govt? as far as i know if you need a mailbox you buy it. either way, it was the sidewalk they painted not the mailbox, haha. guess the sidewalk is govt property though. (i think)

ubers2k
12-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Vandalism of any kind when it comes to the mail is considered a felony, whether it be physical damage or defacing of property. I'll see if I can find the law...

*scurries off*

Schugg
12-04-2007, 09:40 PM
oh thought that just govt owned stuff. i just dont see how that works when people buy all graphic'd up boxes and painted boxes, and put stuff like plants on them or make the front look like a house. would think if you could do that you could randomly spray paint them. (assuming this wasnt just kids messing around and someone wanted a spraypainted box)

ubers2k
12-04-2007, 10:31 PM
decorating and defacing are different...

SL65AMG
12-05-2007, 08:05 PM
race is just a detail. not really that big of a deal.

seriously, you people need to get a ****ing grip. REALLY!