PDA

View Full Version : IS300 vs Evo

SpeedyDGP
12-02-2007, 08:27 AM
this race is between an IS300 and Evo
40 to 140 run
I don't know what either car has
so if the owners can say what's done to their cars.
it'd be great

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/954295/is300_vs_evo/

videos of other older runs on there too

Reaper
12-02-2007, 08:33 AM
is that dan's IS? I thought it was down?

MistaCee
12-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I wanna know what done to those cars

Jaimecbr900
12-02-2007, 09:37 AM
Dan is probably the only one around here with a car that could do that, but what in the world makes you think that video was even recorded here in Atlanta? :thinking:

Reaper
12-02-2007, 09:52 AM
Dan is probably the only one around here with a car that could do that, but what in the world makes you think that video was even recorded here in Atlanta? :thinking:

Well considering this is IMPORTATLANTA and this is the killsforums? It was just a natural thought that it would be here in atl, if its being posted in this forum. If not then put it in the car vids section..?

Mayniac
12-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Thats not Dan's car, lol. Last time I saw it, it wasn't even drivable.

Reaper
12-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Thats not Dan's car, lol. Last time I saw it, it wasn't even drivable.

that's what I thought. which is why i asked.

Jaimecbr900
12-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Well considering this is IMPORTATLANTA and this is the killsforums? It was just a natural thought that it would be here in atl, if its being posted in this forum. If not then put it in the car vids section..?

Show me where anywhere on that video link from METACAFE it says IA. :thinking: Again, that's why I asked why you thought that VIDEO was of someone in Atlanta since nowhere in the video, label, title, or comments it mentions Atlanta.

Reaper
12-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Show me where anywhere on that video link from METACAFE it says IA. :thinking: Again, that's why I asked why you thought that VIDEO was of someone in Atlanta since nowhere in the video, label, title, or comments it mentions Atlanta.

Calm yourself, the only reason I mentioned dan's car is because I only assumed it was shot in Atl. If it's not shot in atl, and it's no one on the forum, why is it in the section? It should be in the Car Vids...heaven forbid I make an assumption that a video put in the killsforums on IMPORTATLANTA was shot in Atlanta...

Jaimecbr900
12-02-2007, 10:40 AM
Calm yourself, the only reason I mentioned dan's car is because I only assumed it was shot in Atl. If it's not shot in atl, and it's no one on the forum, why is it in the section? It should be in the Car Vids...heaven forbid I make an assumption that a video put in the killsforums on IMPORTATLANTA was shot in Atlanta...

Dude, the only one that needs to take a Valium is you. You have just said exactly why I asked the question in the first place. The OP asked who this was on IA, right? My question was: "...what makes you think it was recorded in Atlanta?" since there is absolutely nothing on that video that clearly identifies either ATL or IA. Now do you see why I asked? It was a simple enough question. Nothing to get bent out of shape or be a smart a-s-s about. I just wanted to see if I'd missed something. That's all. No big deal. No need to get all sandy vag about.

Good grief. What is wrong with people this morning? :thinking:

Siverprobegt
12-02-2007, 11:51 AM
is that dan's IS? I thought it was down?

Thats not dan's car!!!I know the owner of the is300 :D

On_Her_Face
12-02-2007, 12:04 PM
i could careless about whats done to the cars, i wanna know who is talented enough to make a ****ty video like that

LSVTEC92
12-02-2007, 12:43 PM
ITS ME THE OWNER & DRIVER OF THE IS300. The video was shot last in the METRO area (I-85) south bound. Who dont like the video can go to youtube to watch ****ier videos, we don't need comments on the video quality. :piss: :wtf:

GGPIS3
12-02-2007, 12:48 PM
ITS ME THE OWNER & DRIVER OF THE IS300. The video was shot last in the METRO area (I-85) south bound. Who dont like the video can go to youtube to watch ****ier videos, we don't need comments on the video quality. :piss: :wtf:

haha.. don't lie.. it was me. my car has been done for a while now.. :taun:

Siverprobegt
12-02-2007, 01:10 PM
haha.. don't lie.. it was me. my car has been done for a while now.. :taun:

Haha don't lie :no: ,it wasn't you lol

On_Her_Face
12-02-2007, 01:11 PM

well you got some.

SpeedyDGP
12-02-2007, 02:05 PM
I thought the evo would keep up better then that. It's not my fault the camera car was faster, and the evo fell back enough that I couldn't really get it in the shot at the end of the video. And I didn't want to have the window open because of the noise that would be in the video. I also had to shoot both cars so I had to go back and forth from one to the other to be able to tell the distance between the two cars

fabulous
12-02-2007, 08:43 PM

yup thats the eastside IS300 driven by lsvtec...

fabulous
12-02-2007, 08:53 PM
hey silverprobe. whats the deal?

fabulous
12-02-2007, 08:57 PM
southside link up tonight?

blackshine007
12-04-2007, 10:29 AM
Hahaha, I know who ownz the EVO......... Sadly enough, he said that it has a fueling issue. But he wasn't prepared for being raped as bad as he did. He said that even with the car running in tip top condition, he still wouldn't have had a chance and went on to call the car a 4 door supra. He was definately a good sport about it and gives props to the other RB powered 240's out there.

modifiedr
12-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Was that Louis IS.....

Siverprobegt
12-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Was that Louis IS.....
:ninja: :ninja:

eS_05
12-22-2007, 11:23 AM
Thats not dan's car!!!I know the owner of the is300 :D

lol me 2!!!!! :)