PDA

View Full Version : Lol i think i did

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:23 PM
own him Lol

to start with, this is how the thread started

i have 2 six flags passes up for grabs they expire 9/27/05
General Admission is 43.99 I am letting them both go for 60.

pm me or hit me up 678-923-9787 anytime. aim vsmcivic00

and his reply:
At publix they are 25 per ticket.

then mine

heey, fuck tha tickets, why dont ren and stimpy ( civic ek and bluured ) just jump tha ticket booth and have a fuckin ball, since ya'll have such better deals, go get those, dont ever let me catch ya'll tryna sell somethin, imma hassle tha shit out of ya'll....if anything, you better try to sell oxygen or somethin, but i'll probably say " well oxygen on mars is much richer then your oxygen"

bump bitches

then his

Hey man I'm just tellin it how it is. You originally tried to sell these tickets for $60, when that is $10 more than Publix's price. :gay:

mine

didn't know you was so consumer savvy, is that your occupation? find better deals to what people are tryin to sell?

his 2

Im just callin him out, Ive got a season pass to six flags, and before I got it we were gonna get tickets for just a day. Publix said 25 and the park said 45 so we went ahead and just bought the season passes.

I dont know why your trying to act all high and mighty over some 6 flag tickets that YOUR not even selling.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

btw- this was the most mature reply i have ever witnessed.

my 2

they may not be my tickets, but you come in here telling everyone where else they can buy this for, you dont think there is nothing wrong with that?
do u just walk into random establishemnts and tell teh owner that you could get their products for cheaper somewhere else? and if you do, do you expect them not to say anything?

btw this is the most positive contructive post to this whole thread

:round of applause::

his

You might want to take that avatar down, you dont own anyone. Your replies suck, you cant even say anything that even remotely sounds like ownage. Your thought process that is used to create these replies resembles that of a 13 year old.
and for now...my last

sounds like i owned you as you have nothign else to say in the matter of this subject.
Dont you find that it funny, you change the subject to my avatar?

i dont say i owned him but i say i frustrated him :lmao:

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 02:26 PM
:gay:

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:28 PM
:gay:

ur car looks lopsided

Spyder
07-29-2005, 02:29 PM
small dogs frustrate me.

btw good job that post must have taken alot of work lol.

blurred visions

ironchef
Well looks to me like i missed the whole point of you trying to chastize him for pointing out there is a cheaper price available. I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

For example:
Lets say you were looking to get some rims for your car. So you hop on the forsale forum to check out whats available. Someone is selling rim a for $800 for all 4. And you say to yourself alright thats a good deal, maybe ill go ahead with it. Well 10 minutes later someone posts that you could get rims a for $700 brand new somewhere. Are you going to call him an asshole for doing that?

Cliff
07-29-2005, 02:30 PM
ummm m congratulations? and no you definately didn't own anyone you simply showed how irritating you can be

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 02:31 PM
thanks

Spyder
07-29-2005, 02:32 PM
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics8/legume/Nigger.jpg

if i had the power i would ban you for posting that picture. reguardless of the situation.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:33 PM
word? looks like he was frustrated to me, which is what i do
he can be a tool and try to knock this man's hustle who is simply trying to sell sum tickets, if someone was interested in tah tickets and worried about the price, he should let that person do teh research that then point out tha difference in price.
but, if you think there is nothing wrong with someone tryign to stops someone money, then you can be a hater along with him . Thanks

quickdodge®
ummm m congratulations? and no you definately didn't own anyone you simply showed how irritating you can be

Believe me, there are 2 teams in each game. Later, QD.

Cliff
good call iron chef way to put it into perspective

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:34 PM
Well looks to me like i missed the whole point of you trying to chastize him for pointing out there is a cheaper price available. I don't see anything wrong with that at all.

For example:
Lets say you were looking to get some rims for your car. So you hop on the forsale forum to check out whats available. Someone is selling rim a for $800 for all 4. And you say to yourself alright thats a good deal, maybe ill go ahead with it. Well 10 minutes later someone posts that you could get rims a for $700 brand new somewhere. Are you going to call him an asshole for doing that?

okay, almost good but not good enough...just like your rapping skillz.
no one else is selling six flag tickets on here, he referred them to a company...problem i have with that is he is basically taking money out of his hand so someone else can give it to publix. now shut up and practice learning how to rhyme

quickdodge®
07-29-2005, 02:35 PM
if i had the power i would ban you for posting that picture.

Same here. I've always it would be a cool day to see him off the boards. Later, QD.

£G2♣
07-29-2005, 02:35 PM
lol...

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:37 PM
you kno what, i would actually want this lil bitch to try and punch me, let me get your address blurred so i can give you what you want, and once im done i'll have a integra for sale on here

Cliff
07-29-2005, 02:38 PM
dude quit trying to be cocky and ignorant....

ironchef
07-29-2005, 02:38 PM
No one is taking money out of anyones hand wtf are you talking about? So he didnt sell the tickets to that guy, maybe he'll sell them to someone else, big whoop. In the meantime the person who might've gotten them from publix saved themself $10, nothing wrong with that.

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 02:39 PM
Same here. I've always it would be a cool day to see him off the boards. Later, QD.

why? because Im not like everyone else who sucks up to you? You think your always right dude, but guess what, not all the time.

Spyder
07-29-2005, 02:40 PM
and this is the reason i don't goto six flags, the man is always trying to keep you down.

blurred visions
you kno what, i would actually want this lil bitch to try and punch me, let me get your address blurred so i can give you what you want, and once im done i'll have a integra for sale on here

so now your threatening to kick my ass and steal my car?

Cliff
hey iron chef....if you ever see me buying somthing that you know i can get somewhere else a lil cheaper please let me know by pm or somthing as to not offend mr b16 here....and that goes to everyone else here also...please let me know cause i like savin a lil cash

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:41 PM
No one is taking money out of anyones hand wtf are you talking about? So he didnt sell the tickets to that guy, maybe he'll sell them to someone else, big whoop. In the meantime the person who might've gotten them from publix saved themself $10, nothing wrong with that.

so your telling me his comment maybe didn't turn away anyone who wanted the tickets prior to that? tell me honestly that this encouraged people to buy then i'll be done with you in regards to this.

and starsandbars....im ignorant cause i believe he wouldn't whoop my ass? so i should think " he'll yeah, he'll punch me and i'll be over it" stop tryna defend your friend and go drive around in sum mud

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:42 PM
hey iron chef....if you ever see me buying somthing that you know i can get somewhere else a lil cheaper please let me know by pm or somthing as to not offend mr b16 here....and that goes to everyone else here also...please let me know cause i like savin a lil cash

ok, let me make this hit closer to home...

your selling some tires, i find someone sellin tires alot cheaper then your company, i tell everyone, your out of buisness...your still happy someone told your customers of that other company?

quickdodge®
07-29-2005, 02:42 PM
why? because Im not like everyone else who sucks up to you? You think your always right dude, but guess what, not all the time.

No. No one sucks up to me. I just have a lot of friends on here that aren't on your level(that I know of at least). People like you, I can't stand. I've never thought I was right, everyone else does. But, show me a situation where I thought I was right and I wasn't and I'll admit my mistake. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:43 PM
so now your threatening to kick my ass and steal my car?

if you liek to think of it that way ok.

with your picture...are you saying your going to punch me....stop trying to act like your in the right and im wrong

Cliff
07-29-2005, 02:43 PM
i don't even know the guy but i think it is incredibly ignorant to say you are goin to someone's house to beat them up and steal their car over a picture posted online...get over it it's the internet there have been worse things posted....

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:45 PM
i don't even know the guy but i think it is incredibly ignorant to say you are goin to someone's house to beat them up and steal their car over a picture posted online...get over it it's the internet there have been worse things posted....

oh i wont be over there for that picture, akll that lil bitch talks shit, he puts a pic up stating he will punch me...i would like him to support what he says

Cliff

your selling some tires, i find someone sellin tires alot cheaper then your company, i tell everyone, your out of buisness...your still happy someone told your customers of that other company?

import atlanta makes up about .0001% of our business sales...the companies you are buying tires from are buying those tires from us hence the wholesale in our business name...also someone is selling tires cheaper oh well that's part of business there is always someone giving you competition but somewhere down the road i will have somthing cheaper than the other place...it's just how things go

Spyder
if you liek to think of it that way ok.

with your picture...are you saying your going to punch me....stop trying to act like your in the right and im wrong

here is the link to his picture, which is the second reason i have a problem with it, you can tell what he searched for.

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics8/legume/Nigger.jpg

ironchef
07-29-2005, 02:46 PM

your selling some tires, i find someone sellin tires alot cheaper then your company, i tell everyone, your out of buisness...your still happy someone told your customers of that other company?This is a totally different situation which cant compare to the ticket thing, its like apples and oranges. And no even if you did tell other people that someone else was selling cheaper tires, not everyone would run out and get them. There are lots of other things to consider, like the customer service, other extraneous fees, etc of the other cheaper tire company. Its like saying hey Chevrolet has cheaper cars than BMW, lets all go buy chevrolet.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:47 PM
import atlanta makes up about .0001% of our business sales...the companies you are buying tires from are buying those tires from us hence the wholesale in our business name...also someone is selling tires cheaper oh well that's part of business there is always someone giving you competition but somewhere down the road i will have somthing cheaper than the other place...it's just how things go

im not saying online, im talking bout him literally be around yoru buisness telling everyone...you think being a prick like that is "just buisness"....if your happy with people taking money away form you, then more power to you....thsi ends my conversation with you, have a nice day.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:49 PM
This is a totally different situation which cant compare to the ticket thing, its like apples and oranges. And no even if you did tell other people that someone else was selling cheaper tires, not everyone would run out and get them. There are lots of other things to consider, like the customer service, other extraneous fees, etc of the other cheaper tire company. Its like saying hey Chevrolet has cheaper cars than BMW, lets all go buy chevrolet.

okay....if you wanna put it like that...he comes in sellin six flags tickets, blurred says disneyland tickets are cheaper, i wouldnt give a fuck....he told people where to get those exact tickets cheaper....now thats not apples and oranges, thats him being a asshole and tryna to stop a sale

Cliff
07-29-2005, 02:49 PM
lol if he stood around my business saying that he'd feel pretty stupid...we have a business in the middle of nowhere which no customers come to...we deliver to their door when they call and say they need tires...now if he wants to follow us around in his car saying this then i think our customers would laugh him off their property...thanks though...that didn't hit close to home btw

ironchef
07-29-2005, 02:52 PM
That in no way is him being an asshole and trying to stop the sale. Him being an asshole and trying to stop the sale would probably go something like this... "hey dont buy tickets from this guy, hes a bad seller and will try to rip off you" or something along those lines. I personally havent seen the thread in question, but from all the quotes you posted it didnt seem like he was like that at all. All he said was that theyre available at some other place for cheaper, thats not being an asshole, thats just fucking smart shopping.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:53 PM
lol if he stood around my business saying that he'd feel pretty stupid...we have a business in the middle of nowhere which no customers come to...we deliver to their door when they call and say they need tires...now if he wants to follow us around in his car saying this then i think our customers would laugh him off their property...thanks though...that didn't hit close to home btw

alright, now that i know you dont care if i advertise someone has cheaper tires then you, i'll be sure to make a lil banner where my sig is and let everyone know.....not that i'll do that but you kno what im sayin, we can argue about this all day, which i have no problem with, well untill i get off work, i actually gave people your # to buy tires from, i have no problem with you.....and if you want another scenario, your tryign to sell your truck, you dont care i tell everyone in that thread where to find a cheaper truck exactly like yours?

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 02:55 PM
That in no way is him being an asshole and trying to stop the sale. Him being an asshole and trying to stop the sale would probably go something like this... "hey dont buy tickets from this guy, hes a bad seller and will try to rip off you" or something along those lines. I personally havent seen the thread in question, but from all the quotes you posted it didnt seem like he was like that at all. All he said was that theyre available at some other place for cheaper, thats not being an asshole, thats just fucking smart shopping.

smart shopper for who? was he going to buy the tickers...from the looks of things, i think not, if you wanna read exatly what went on you can, i could have posted everything if you want, matter of fact blurred came in and basically reposted what one of his friends said by saying they are cheaper wiuth a coke can, but that kid deleted his post...thats your opnion, thats coo, glad you expressed it, my point is, whats tha fuckin point of going into someones FS thread and challenge their price and tell them where else to get it...

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 02:58 PM
No. No one sucks up to me. I just have a lot of friends on here that aren't on your level(that I know of at least). People like you, I can't stand. I've never thought I was right, everyone else does. But, show me a situation where I thought I was right and I wasn't and I'll admit my mistake. Later, QD.

Most of the time you think your right its something about an opinion, so there is no way I can prove if your right or wrong. And yes, you do think your right. People like you, I cant stand. People that think they have the world figured out, what they say is whats right and if anyone else has something to be said opposing it, then it must be questioned or topped off to the point where the opposing person doesnt give a damn anymore.

ironchef
07-29-2005, 02:59 PM
smart shopper for who? was he going to buy the tickers...from the looks of things, i think not, if you wanna read exatly what went on you can, i could have posted everything if you want, matter of fact blurred came in and basically reposted what one of his friends said by saying they are cheaper wiuth a coke can, but that kid deleted his post...thats your opnion, thats coo, glad you expressed it, my point is, whats tha fuckin point of going into someones FS thread and challenge their price and tell them where else to get it...Probably for the simple fact to let people know that its available cheaper for somewhere else?

Then again whats the point of going into a FS thread and flaming someone just because they let people know that item is available for cheaper.

Also for your examples of Z71's truck sale, it wouldn't work. As far as I know his truck isnt stock. Being that that is the case, then you would have to go out and find someone who has the same truck with the same modifcations. And then go into his post and say you found it for cheaper. So once again that one is apples to oranges.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Probably for the simple fact to let people know that its available cheaper for somewhere else?

Then again whats the point of going into a FS thread and flaming someone just because they let people know that item is available for cheaper.

Also for your examples of Z71's truck sale, it wouldn't work. As far as I know his truck isnt stock. Being that that is the case, then you would have to go out and find someone who has the same truck with the same modifcations. And then go into his post and say you found it for cheaper. So once again that one is apples to oranges.

once again, no its not, i said the same exact truck...am i going to do that, no.
and the same reason i went in there flaming him is the same reason he went in there to say that, to be an asshole...yeah i know i was a asshole for calling him out, do i give a fuck? No. if you want you can call it a rant, but i see that happen in everyones thread and it just so happened it happened in this one.

so OK, lets just say your right, i hope you dont sell anything on here cause i will try my hardest to find another deal. Thanks

ironchef
07-29-2005, 03:05 PM
once again, no its not, i said the same exact truck...am i going to do that, no.
and the same reason i went in there flaming him is the same reason he went in there to say that, to be an asshole...yeah i know i was a asshole for calling him out, do i give a fuck? No. if you want you can call it a rant, but i see that happen in everyones thread and it just so happened it happened in this one.

so OK, lets just say your right, i hope you dont sell anything on here cause i will try my hardest to find another deal. ThanksThats perfectly fine with me, you won't see me calling you an asshole if you find it cheaper. In fact if you do find it cheaper, ill commend you.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:05 PM
Thats perfectly fine with me, you won't see me calling you an asshole if you find it cheaper. In fact if you do find it cheaper, ill commend you.

when that happens, we'll see if you commend me

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 03:07 PM
hell I'll commend you. I'd be happy if someone found something that I wanted to buy cheaper.

ironchef
07-29-2005, 03:09 PM
If you dont mind answering my earlier question, I would love to see your response. Heres a refresher incase you don't remember.

Someone is selling some rims in the forsale forum, 4 for $800 that were used on his/her car for lets say 2000 miles. Now you check out the item for sale, and say that looks good. Someone else comes in the thread and says you can get these rims brand new somewhere else for lets say $700. Would you still go ahead and buy the $800 set thats used, or the $700 thats brand new.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:09 PM
hell I'll commend you. I'd be happy if someone found something that I wanted to buy cheaper.

and you'll be just as happy if someone put out info for something your tryin to sell?

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:12 PM
If you dont mind answering my earlier question, I would love to see your response. Heres a refresher incase you don't remember.

Someone is selling some rims in the forsale forum, 4 for $800 that were used on his/her car for lets say 2000 miles. Now you check out the item for sale, and say that looks good. Someone else comes in the thread and says you can get these rims brand new somewhere else for lets say $700. Would you still go ahead and buy the $800 set thats used, or the $700 thats brand new.

im a man of my word, if i commited to buy teh rims, imma buy them.
now lets put other things in teh equation.
are the rims mounted already? do they come with the tuner lugs i need? do they need to be shipped? these all would help me answer yrou scenario better.

now we can say this again about teh six flags ticket.....maybe someone isn't close to publix so the guy offers to drive to you and sell em...you just saved money on gas and puttin miles on your car.

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 03:13 PM
everything that I have sold I have given a DAMN good price on.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:14 PM
everything that I have sold I have given a DAMN good price on.

Thanks for answerin my question about how you would feel if it was you.
oh yeah, and still that was a great pic you put up...nigger huh...honestly, if i see you around, i would expect a confrontation with me, i dont give a fuck its a net, it iz what it iz

ironchef
07-29-2005, 03:18 PM
im a man of my word, if i commited to buy teh rims, imma buy them.
now lets put other things in teh equation.
are the rims mounted already? do they come with the tuner lugs i need? do they need to be shipped? these all would help me answer yrou scenario better.

now we can say this again about teh six flags ticket.....maybe someone isn't close to publix so the guy offers to drive to you and sell em...you just saved money on gas and puttin miles on your car.Alright thats understandable lets further this then. The rims are not on the car, there are no tires, and in both sets of rims, used and new you will get everything you need to mount them again (a la tuner lugs). So you get everything used for either $800, or everything brand new for $700. And you told the guy that you would buy from him. But then you see this deal that someone else posted where you can save $100. Would you not want to save that $100? I mean hell thats atleast 3 tanks of gas right there.

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 03:19 PM
the pic was a guy punching a guy, it didnt say "fuck n******" or "KKK for life" so lay off.

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 03:20 PM
Alright thats understandable lets further this then. The rims are not on the car, there are no tires, and in both sets of rims, used and new you will get everything you need to mount them again (a la tuner lugs). So you get everything used for either $800, or everything brand new for $700. And you told the guy that you would buy from him. But then you see this deal that someone else posted where you can save $100. Would you not want to save that $100? I mean hell thats atleast 3 tanks of gas right there.

:smileowne

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Alright thats understandable lets further this then. The rims are not on the car, there are no tires, and in both sets of rims, used and new you will get everything you need to mount them again (a la tuner lugs). So you get everything used for either $800, or everything brand new for $700. And you told the guy that you would buy from him. But then you see this deal that someone else posted where you can save $100. Would you not want to save that $100? I mean hell thats atleast 3 tanks of gas right there.

and its shipped for 100 dollars.
again im a man of my word, i'll buy them from him, money aint shit to me...i dont mean to sound arogant or anything, but thats my finiacial situation....id rather finish that sale, get my rims and move on, you never know down teh road tha guy might have a better deal for you and let you know first....this could be the case with the guy selling the tickets.....then again publix might even call you and let you know banannas are now 30 cent cheaper then they were...doing buisness makes buisness

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:22 PM
the pic was a guy punching a guy, it didnt say "fuck n******" or "KKK for life" so lay off.

but tha point is your probably google'd " nigger punch" tha hell if i know and guess what, i dont want to know, just kno its a conforntation if i ever see you, and its not just cause that pic, its all that shit talkin you do....

ironchef
07-29-2005, 03:24 PM
and its shipped for 100 dollars.
again im a man of my word, i'll buy them from him, money aint shit to me...i dont mean to sound arogant or anything, but thats my finiacial situation....id rather finish that sale, get my rims and move on, you never know down teh road tha guy might have a better deal for you and let you know first....this could be the case with the guy selling the tickets.....then again publix might even call you and let you know banannas are now 30 cent cheaper then they were...doing buisness makes buisnessNope the shipping is included in the $700, hence why i said everything new for $700 or everything used for $800, that is of course assuming the rim sale is local, and either you or the seller picks them up or drops them off respectively.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:25 PM
Nope the shipping is included in the $700, hence why i said everything new for $700 or everything used for $800, that is of course assuming the rim sale is local, and either you or the seller picks them up or drops them off respectively.

again my answer is still in your quote

ironchef
07-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Alright then, thats cool that youre a man of your word. But then again you'd be a man of your word thats without a $100 extra.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:28 PM
Alright then, thats cool that youre a man of your word. But then again you'd be a man of your word thats without a $100 extra.

and Karma will bring the 100$ back down the road, if not in the form of money, in teh form of a deal

ironchef
07-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Yea or the next day once youve got the tires mounted on your used rims, you hit something in the road and one of your tires blows out. New tire will be $100, which you will now end up spending extra versus the same cost. But its your life, and I cant influence how you live it. So go ahead and spend the extra $100 for nothing, hypothetically of course.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:36 PM
Yea or the next day once youve got the tires mounted on your used rims, you hit something in the road and one of your tires blows out. New tire will be $100, which you will now end up spending extra versus the same cost. But its your life, and I cant influence how you live it. So go ahead and spend the extra $100 for nothing, hypothetically of course.

basically, whatever im going to say, your going to say tha opposite...and i'll continue to say tha opposite of what you say, thats why its called an argument, but yeah continue life on your POV and i'll do mine.....
oh and constructive criticism...brush up on your rhyming, i didnt wanna put you out in tha music thread like that

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 03:37 PM
lies, you would save the $100. as for the pic, I just realized that word in the address, I appologize to anyone I offended, it wasnt suppose to be like that. And as for your "you probably searched for n*gger punch or something" well no, considering that we as people are all equal, it doesnt matter if he was punching another white man. Men are men, doesnt matter what color you are. All I did was get a pic of a MAN punching a MAN.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:38 PM
lies, you would save the $100. as for the pic, I just realized that word in the address, I appologize to anyone I offended, it wasnt suppose to be like that. And as for your "you probably searched for n*gger punch or something" well no, considering that we as people are all equal, it doesnt matter if he was punching another white man. Men are men, doesnt matter what color you are. All I did was get a pic of a MAN punching a MAN.

so now your calling me a liar...let me add that to the things i dislike about you. Thanks

ironchef
07-29-2005, 03:39 PM
basically, whatever im going to say, your going to say tha opposite...and i'll continue to say tha opposite of what you say, thats why its called an argument, but yeah continue life on your POV and i'll do mine.....
oh and constructive criticism...brush up on your rhyming, i didnt wanna put you out in tha music thread like thatThanks for the tip but like i said in the beginning of that thread. Rhyming isnt what i do, and i suck at it, that I will freely admit. And i just joined in just for the fun of it. So i wont worry to much about brushing up on my skills to much.

However I do commend you on following through on your pov in this arguement without flaming either myself or others who participated :bigok:.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Thats for the tip but like i said in the beginning of that thread. Rhyming isnt what i do, and i suck at it and that i just joined in for fun.

right.

at any rate, your ok for tryin to defend your friend
basically karma is going to come back to your friend. Thanks.

ironchef
07-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Who am I trying to defend? The only reason I came to start an arguement with you, was because I believed what you said in the other thread was just ignorant if anything. But now this is just beating a dead horse, so im going to stop.

quickdodge®
07-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Most of the time you think your right its something about an opinion, so there is no way I can prove if your right or wrong.

True. There is no right or wrong about an opinion.

And yes, you do think your right.

If I didn't think I was right about my opinions, they wouldn't be my opinions.

People like you, I cant stand. People that think they have the world figured out,

Trust me, I have not the world figgered out. My life isn't near roses. If I had the world figgered out, I wouldn't be in the situations I am in now.

what they say is whats right and if anyone else has something to be said opposing it, then it must be questioned or topped off to the point where the opposing person doesnt give a damn anymore.

I don't mind pointing stupidity. I can't stand people who are racists. I think there is no room in this Universe for people that think lowly of another race. White, black, Asian or whatever. It's wrong. That's not an opinion. That's called morals and human decency. Later, QD.

99ITRGIRL
07-29-2005, 10:22 PM
lot of quotes...got lazy after the first 6

Negrodamus
07-29-2005, 10:30 PM
damn this shit still goin on?

BlackDubs
07-30-2005, 08:25 AM
Like the Energizer bunny...