PDA

View Full Version : UGA Fans Will Be Happy!

TheGodfather
12-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Looks like the Dawgs will be in the title game versus the Suckeyes.

Hopefully UGA kills em.

This is all hoping that the spaces just move down and OSU and UGA move into 1 and 2.

koi
12-01-2007, 11:00 PM
I have a feeling that UGA is going to get **** blocked from the title game.

BlkMKII
12-01-2007, 11:10 PM
There saying kansas or lsu even though uga is higher ranked

Ruiner
12-01-2007, 11:12 PM
UGA won't go.

It isn't like we expected them to anyway. However, UGA is playing some of the best "end of year" football than anyone.

TheGodfather
12-01-2007, 11:17 PM
That is BS if they don't go.

I don't get why everyone in college football loves LSU so much. And Kansas didn't have too many hard games.

man
12-01-2007, 11:20 PM
That is BS if they don't go.

How so?

UGA is 10-2

LSU is 11-2

LSU beat Tenn who beat UGA...

Seems about right to me.

Ruiner
12-01-2007, 11:24 PM
How so?

UGA is 10-2

LSU is 11-2

Seems about right to me.

With that logic, UGA whipped Kentucky who beat LSU.

UGA and USC are the two hottest teams down the stretch, but I can't foresee them going to the NC....not this year. The *voters* will have a hard time putting UGA ahead of LSU when they do their polls.

fucksohc
12-01-2007, 11:25 PM
UGA is FTL!!!!

if UGA didnt have stafford they would get...
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/heatherftw/jhgljksdglkjdfs.jpg

:idb:

SandM
12-01-2007, 11:26 PM
yes, but even the big guys said that for lsu to go to the game, theyll have to jump a few teams..... hopefully, uga will not be one

BlkMKII
12-01-2007, 11:27 PM
We will all have to wait untill tomorrow night to wait on the pole results unless someone knows something we don't!!

Technically Tonight!!

allmotoronly
12-01-2007, 11:35 PM
How so?

UGA is 10-2

LSU is 11-2

Seems about right to me.

yea but UGA beat kentucky, who beat LSU... you could go on with this **** forever.

allmotoronly
12-01-2007, 11:37 PM
UGA is FTL!!!!

are you retarded? Stafford isn't even that great. Its the other 99% of the team that makes them so good. Look at stafford. He probably finished the regular season with negative rushing yards. He is at best OK this year. If he would get his head in the game he would be great. He makes too many mistakes.

Ruiner
12-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Stafford is a big part of the team, but don't forget about Moreno! I mean, he is a beast and takes a lot of the pressure off of Stafford.

UGA is FTL!!!!

Double_0_Rusty
12-01-2007, 11:38 PM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS GO MOTHERFAWKING DAWGS. If they don't get in this year, next year is the one!

Oh yeah Knowshon Moreno is teh sh!t.

BlkMKII
12-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Moreno is my Hero!!

allmotoronly
12-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Stafford is a big part of the team, but don't forget about Moreno! I mean, he is a beast and takes a lot of the pressure off of Stafford.

Trust me, If UGA had any of the previous QB's of the past few years (excluding terashinski) they would have done just as good this year.

steedracer
12-01-2007, 11:40 PM
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/heatherftw/failure2.jpg

when playing UGA

allmotoronly
12-01-2007, 11:41 PM
stafford still has a long way to go. He is too up and down. He has gotten slow on his feet, and it too afraid to get rid of the ball when he has to. he gets sacked a lot.

SandM
12-01-2007, 11:44 PM
we all focus on moreno and stafford. what about brown and masaquai? there are many players on this team that make things happen. lets not forget about the big man himself, mark richt...... what this man does to motivate his team is amazing!

BlkMKII
12-01-2007, 11:45 PM
stafford still has a long way to go. He is too up and down. He has gotten slow on his feet, and it too afraid to get rid of the ball when he has to. he gets sacked a lot.

Even with his ups and downs he still pulled out a good season so I believe with alittle more practice and next year is going to be CHAMPIONSHIP!!

allmotoronly
12-01-2007, 11:46 PM
we all focus on moreno and stafford. what about brown and masaquai? there are many players on this team that make things happen. lets not forget about the big man himself, mark richt...... what this man does to motivate his team is amazing!

exactly. why does everyone talk about stafford and forget about thomas brown...

BlkMKII
12-01-2007, 11:55 PM
Gonna start giving out credit should give some to coach bobo for calling some great plays!!

allmotoronly
12-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Gonna start giving out credit should give some to coach bobo for calling some great plays!!

except when he runs the same play 3 times in a row. Knowshon up the middle. Works good the first time, ok the second, and not worth a damn the third time.

SandM
12-02-2007, 12:11 AM
thomas brown ran an awesome game against kentucky

Ruiner
12-02-2007, 01:27 AM
thomas brown ran an awesome game against kentucky

That's 'cause they were spying hard on Moreno. When Moreno wasn't in, they dropped back. That gave Brown the room to run.

HalfBaked
12-02-2007, 01:30 AM
Damn, I wonder if that will ruin the chances of UGA playing in Rose Bowl against USC??

TheGodfather
12-02-2007, 02:27 AM
If UGA plays OSU in the Championship it's over.

OSU is way overrated and a team that the BCS for some reason likes to suck off every week the polls came out.

They haven't beat anyone. And the loss they have? Illinois. Who? Exactly.

GO DAWGS!

Deke
12-02-2007, 02:54 AM
That's 'cause they were spying hard on Moreno. When Moreno wasn't in, they dropped back. That gave Brown the room to run.

Same thing happened in the Tech game. Moreno didn't go anywhere, Brown on the other hand...

I just basically said this exact same thing in the other thread about this, but I think LSU is going to get #2 and deserves it. They have one more win than Georgia and won their conference, where-as UGA didn't even win their division. Plus, both of LSU's losses where in triple OT.

UGA came out with a great end to their season, but I don't think it's good enough to get them the #2 spot.

Ruiner
12-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Huh? I was referring TO the Tech game. Tech was playing Moreno hard. When he wasn't in, they dropped back.

Same thing happened in the Tech game. Moreno didn't go anywhere, Brown on the other hand...

I just basically said this exact same thing in the other thread about this, but I think LSU is going to get #2 and deserves it. They have one more win than Georgia and won their conference, where-as UGA didn't even win their division. Plus, both of LSU's losses where in triple OT.

UGA came out with a great end to their season, but I don't think it's good enough to get them the #2 spot.

tylerdru
12-02-2007, 09:55 AM
The reason that LSU will jump UGA is because LSU won their conference. Im not saying its gonna happen but that is the way it should be. If you dont win your conference then you shouldnt be in contention for the national title. The only team that worried me was wvu and they lost.

Reaper
12-02-2007, 09:56 AM
How so?

UGA is 10-2

LSU is 11-2

Seems about right to me.

the way the system works, they are supposed to drop the next two top ranked teams into place...I have a feeling UGA won't go. But if they do they deserve it. Last time I checked UGA was #4 and LSU was #7....UGA should go. end of story.

Reaper
12-02-2007, 09:58 AM
The reason that LSU will jump UGA is because LSU won their conference. Im not saying its gonna happen but that is the way it should be. If you dont win your conference then you shouldnt be in contention for the national title. The only team that worried me was wvu and they lost.

not necessarily, there has been 2 national championships that non-conference winning teams have played in the championship...the formula system was different then though. so we'll see what happens..

XLR8NMR2
12-02-2007, 10:28 AM
where did all the IA football analyst com from??

UGA probably won't go only because they won't have the bcs points. Even though the way UGA is playing right now they are better than lsu but that loss in the beginning of the season to TENN really killed our chances.

It's really all up to the voters, we will probably just take a rose bowl bid and play USC which would be a better game anyway.

GO DAWGS

tylerdru
12-02-2007, 10:43 AM
Im an Ohio state fan and would rather see UGA go though. LSU already had their chances to prove that they should be in the game but failed. Plus playing LSU in LA would suck.

HalfBaked
12-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Either way, I hope whichever SEC team plays OSU beats the **** out of them again.

Just to prove yet again, Ohio State is very overrated.

On_Her_Face
12-02-2007, 11:39 AM
SEC > All

BB6dohcvtec
12-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Put it this way georgia didn't even win the division let alone the conference. and the two times that happened before the bcs calculations were different than they are now. if they would have been like it is now back then the two teams that did it wouldn't have gotten in.

XLR8NMR2
12-02-2007, 11:56 AM
i don't understand how lsu will jump over VT when VT was ranked higher and beat a higher ranked boston college team....the BCS is a faulty system always has been and always will be.

VT,GEORGIA,KANSAS, LSU, USC will be one big cluster **** to see who plays for the nat title.

NewGen33
12-02-2007, 12:30 PM
They wont be in the national title game. They will get bumped out because they didn't win there conference title.

Deke
12-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Huh? I was referring TO the Tech game. Tech was playing Moreno hard. When he wasn't in, they dropped back.

You may have thought that you were referring to Tech game, but in fact you were referring to the Kentucky game :) Reread your post, and what you quoted.

i don't understand how lsu will jump over VT when VT was ranked higher and beat a higher ranked boston college team....

I think it will happen because LSU absolutely ass raped VaTech earlier this season.