PDA

View Full Version : Stuid car lot people

§treet_§peed
12-01-2007, 05:41 PM
so my friend is looking for a DD. well he sees this fairly descent looking 2000 ex 5 spd civic. two tone paint job 16" wheels with mismatched center caps, ghetto ass exhaust, and cut springs. well just for ****s and giggles i go to talk to one of the sales people about how much they want. no offense to anyone but this was one dumb messican. cause i was like how much for the civic with the shaved trunk and he was like 7500 bucks. and i ike whaaaaat???! and he's like yes it has a 3k dollar paint job 2k wheels and a JDM motor swap... first of the paint look like some one did it at home, the wheels where cheap rota immitations with no matching center caps, and the motor was the good ol d16y8. so im like dude your dumb cause there is nothing on that car worth that much, keep in ind te car had over 150k miles on it. and hes like it is sold. and i'm like well your pretty stupid but the guy that bought it is even more stupid.

Slow Motion
12-01-2007, 05:44 PM
:werd:

I feel bad for the poor bloke buying the car. Just because he probably doesn't know any better.

xlilvi3tx
12-01-2007, 05:57 PM
lmao.... i would buy it and help him get rid of it. but yeh your friend is looking for a dd, a buddy of mines have two 240s (s13 & s14) that u can look at. pm me for more info

§treet_§peed
12-01-2007, 06:03 PM
well my friend is not looking to spend more than 2k and he really loves crx si's. he just needs it to be a beater car nothing special cause he wants to finish his 64 V dub and sell it then get something nice

Leadfoot_mf
12-01-2007, 06:32 PM
are u drunk your slurring your typing?

§treet_§peed
12-01-2007, 06:52 PM
nah just bored and slepy lol