PDA

View Full Version : stupid new trend?

bicsintegra
07-29-2005, 12:33 PM
o.k. the first time i saw this last week i was thinking what an idiot but today i saw another kid with the same thing on. has anyone else seen the kids wearing the fake bulletproof jackets? how gay is that? of course thay are all young kids who probably think 50 cent is a hip hop artist. out of all the stupid shit you could copy off of someone this has to be the dumbest.

Spyder
07-29-2005, 12:34 PM
o.k. the first time i saw this last week i was thinking what an idiot but today i saw another kid with the same thing on. has anyone else seen the kids wearing the fake bulletproof jackets? how gay is that? of course thay are all young kids who probably think 50 cent is a hip hop artist. out of all the stupid shit you could copy off of someone this has to be the dumbest.

thats the dumbest? do you remember kris kross? thats all i have to say.

mocha latte cupcake
07-29-2005, 12:35 PM
i got a BPV it says, "I'm JM i got dropped from AOL 9 times!" and on the back it says, "boost is 2 legit 2 quit y0"

Kevykev
07-29-2005, 12:38 PM
damn how gay, don't worry, you won't see that trend for long.

All it take is one crazy mofo with a gun to start testin those jackets out on the streets.

bicsintegra
07-29-2005, 12:38 PM
i got a BPV it says, "I'm JM i got dropped from AOL 9 times!" and on the back it says, "boost is 2 legit 2 quit y0"

why? it is a fake one right? isn't it illegal to wear them? why do you need one, it is like old people having cell phones why in the fuck does a 80 year old need a cell phone? why does a kid need a bpv?

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 12:40 PM
i sport mine proud, especially in tah club with my pimp cup with crunk juice it in...i'll swurve on ya'll

Spyder
07-29-2005, 12:42 PM
why? it is a fake one right? isn't it illegal to wear them? why do you need one, it is like old people having cell phones why in the fuck does a 80 year old need a cell phone? why does a kid need a bpv?

LOL, neither are illegal. but the old people with cell phones should be :)

Jaimecbr900
07-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Somebody take a pic of that. I'd like to laugh at that.

Gotta love trends.

Spyder
07-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Somebody take a pic of that. I'd like to laugh at that.

Gotta love trends.
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=88518

Jaimecbr900
07-29-2005, 01:12 PM
That's gay. :gay:

Spyder
07-29-2005, 01:23 PM
That's gay. :gay:

dont get pissed cause i posted your picture! :D :lmfao:

auxiliary
07-29-2005, 01:27 PM
eh...cool I guess?

Spyder
07-29-2005, 01:31 PM
eh...cool I guess?

well it was on june 8th in boston when they ran this story it seems lol.

bicsintegra
07-29-2005, 01:53 PM
doesn't the guy in the pic trying on the vest look like the type of person who goes to jail and enjoys the nightlife? or the type of person who learns about hip hop in college from a white professor who saw wild style, beat street, krush groove, and has a baby by a girl named shaquita? gay ass homo looking motherfucker

efman
07-29-2005, 02:26 PM
i bet there paying a boat load for those too

AtifSajid
07-29-2005, 02:27 PM

what..i gotta see this shit.

mocha latte cupcake
07-29-2005, 03:09 PM

welcome to JM's joke explaining short time of the day:
ok lets get started... My FAKE BPV has my name on it and i got dropped from AOL 9 times.... lets examine this... BPV - yeah thats the same thing regardless, but i'm hard like the G-unit crew so its aight NAH MEAN? followed by dropped by AOL - we're on the internet it was a stretch but i think it worked ok. 9 times... since i'm hArdc0r3 jDm ghEtt0 i got dropped 9 times just like fitty (50) got shot 9 times. i'm a soldier y0!

Back of my FAKE BPV:
Boost - something that makes cars go faster (its there simply b/c i dreamed it up) and 2 legit 2 quit... because in my mind 50 is just as tizight as Hammer was back in the day!

this has been a public service announcement via JM. much love to the IA crew -jm

HyPer50
07-29-2005, 03:20 PM
LOL... that shit is just stupid... And no... of course real bullet proof vests aren't illegal to wear.. although most people if they wear them, UNDER there clothes, not as a fashion statement.. The dude in the pic looks like a chick, and the vest looks horrible... looks like they just drew some design on a black trash bag.

RandomGuy
07-29-2005, 03:23 PM
LOL... that shit is just stupid... And no... of course real bullet proof vests aren't illegal to wear.. although most people if they wear them, UNDER there clothes, not as a fashion statement.. The dude in the pic looks like a chick, and the vest looks horrible... looks like they just drew some design on a black trash bag.
nah they aren't even remotely like BPV's (they have NO thickness)... they are fruity..

they are usually just denim vests, but have BPV marking and shit on them. lol

mocha latte cupcake
07-29-2005, 03:23 PM
Has anyone ever noticed that in like every movie, unless its a military unit ie army navy airforce marines...everyone ALWAYS wears it on the outside! i mean seriously, and yet in the movies the bag guys always shoot them in the vest, EVEN THOUGH THEY CAN SEE THEM! sigh.... i don't know that just bothers me~!

ahmonrah
07-29-2005, 07:47 PM
i'd wear a REAL vest if i need one. not to mark my compliance with a fashion trend.

dwnsthGABOY
07-29-2005, 08:04 PM
thats just goes to show just how much an influence these "Superstars" have on the population.

Repost Squintz
07-29-2005, 08:31 PM
i hate it when i see "dudes" with their popped up collars, that shit's so damn annoying

bicsintegra
08-01-2005, 03:49 PM
i thought they were illegal because i remember ol dirty bastard (RIP) got arrested for wearing one but he had a felony maybe if you have been arrested in the past or convicted then it is illegal, i will have to check into this. and from what i have heard they are arounf 40 dollars.

Spyder
08-01-2005, 03:53 PM
did you bitches read anything i posted? the article says they are 50 bucks, it also shows that fat dykie looking dude wearing one lol.

HEATON
08-01-2005, 07:52 PM
I saw german guy the otehr day with "LINES" in his hair i was liek NO fuckin way if that comes back..lol But is till wished they made adult size light up L.A. GEARS

smoxe
08-01-2005, 07:59 PM
You need a permit to sport a bulletproof vest..If you got a license to conceal a wep you can..Also if you got a vest a cop can LEGALLY search you for now reason simply that you got one on..Im no law expert so dont quote me..All I gotta say I got 99problems but a fake BPV aint one..Get a vest on ebay and you gotta add the armor plates to em..

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 09:34 PM
lets go test em. then sue if they dont have an warning label.

efman
08-01-2005, 09:39 PM
^ haha sounds good i need to test out my newest gun anyway

PSINXS
08-01-2005, 09:43 PM
now to find someone to where that vest. where did halfbaked go?

smoxe
08-01-2005, 10:53 PM
Real Killas aim for the face..Regardless I think you should shoot em in the Yamsack and tell em to get bulletproof thongs...

efman
08-02-2005, 08:37 AM
Real Killas aim for the face..Regardless I think you should shoot em in the Yamsack and tell em to get bulletproof thongs...
that would be pretty funny ... but disturbing