PDA

View Full Version : KiTTY KA-T...

quickdodge®
12-01-2007, 03:39 AM
This isn't a blast on thread to you or anything but I was just wondering how things went Thursday night with ahmonrah. I hadn't heard anything and knew of some sort of meeting you had set up with him. I noticed you made a few posts right around the time you were supposed to meet him. I guess everything went well...and quickly? Fill us in, man. Later, QD.

Mayniac
12-01-2007, 03:42 AM
From what I've read, someone didn't show. Hmmm... yeah JJ, what happened?

ahmonrah
12-01-2007, 03:48 AM
it's ok pinnochio. i still had a good time. chilled laughed and watched drunk chicks falls off of bar stools! it was great.

Echonova
12-01-2007, 07:35 AM
No one told me a time, or I would have been there too....:( I like falling down drunk chicks.:goodjob:

ahmonrah
12-01-2007, 07:37 AM
woops!! my bad echo! there may be another chance. i'm guessing a local chuck-e cheese will be safe enough.....then falling down drunk chicks later!!
but...i just got off work and made it home. i'm going to sleep.

quickdodge®
12-01-2007, 09:59 AM
I was just wondering. He must not have seen this post. Or he is going to pull a Fagtus_EG and just browse in here and not stand up for himself. I was hoping he was going to turn out better than what people thought of him as. Oh well. Maybe a feline funeral to hit up. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
12-01-2007, 06:43 PM
update:

kitty wants me to meet him at his house........something he's been really rallying for. i guess we're gonna play halo3 or something.

oh well, the amusement has long worn off.....this issue has been disregarded, due to fact that neutral ground in his eyes i guess involves me ringin his doorbell. doesnt seem very neutral.

guess his car no worky....mine has the timing chain guide issue, but what KA doesnt. still get's me from barrett to fayette, 'bama to flowery branch to rockdale co.

SicStang03
12-01-2007, 06:47 PM
isn't he banned?

ahmonrah
12-01-2007, 07:36 PM
frack if i know....he sent me a pm while i was at work, saying "if you're really bad you'd come to my house...."

KPowerEP3
12-01-2007, 07:50 PM
frack if i know....he sent me a pm while i was at work, saying "if you're really bad you'd come to my house...."

Typical. Tell you to come to his house, and call the cops saying you've been threatening him. :gay:

fucksohc
12-01-2007, 11:29 PM
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/heatherftw/dryaaa.jpg

that is all...

lol

ahmonrah
12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
pretty much.
but i'm done with this
consider it:
http://www.vts.intute.ac.uk/detective/image/case-closed-stamp.gif

quickdodge®
12-02-2007, 12:20 AM
http://www.vts.intute.ac.uk/detective/image/case-closed-stamp.gif

Tis the truth.

he sent me a pm while i was at work, saying "if you're really bad you'd come to my house...."

AAAhahahahahahahahaha!!! That trick tells you to meet him out and he'll **** you up and tells you you need to bring a gun and makes a time/place set up and he doesn't show and then PMs you to come to his house if you're bad ass? So he's only a bad ass enough at his home? The **** kind of pansy **** is that?

JJ ALFAGGO!!!!!

YOU ARE HERE BY CERTIFIED IMPORT ATLANTA'S GODDAMN *****

Holy **** idiots never cease to amaze me at how much more degrading to themselves they can be. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Later, QD.

Echonova
12-02-2007, 12:21 AM
pretty much.
but i'm done with this
consider it:
http://www.vts.intute.ac.uk/detective/image/case-closed-stamp.gifAgreed. Knuck if you buck... Or don't show if you're a *****.

redrumracer
12-02-2007, 12:38 AM
wow i was actually just looking for the other thread to see if there where any updates

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 02:22 AM
lol

im not going to old national to fight some 30 year old dude, you tell me somewhere else and I WILL be there.

all i have to say.

lol

and i thought black people knew their own lingo.

oh yeah, and QD, when you get the balls big enough to say half the **** you say on the ****ing internet, to someone in person, dont you dare say ****.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 02:29 AM
oh and for the record before this ***** takes it out of place

I told him lets run this ****

he said old national or not at all

i said **** no to old national, im white, **** wont roll over well

he said i was a chump for going in an area i dont feel safe, regardless of this fat **** talking ****

if he wants to go somewhere else, thats fine, and i told him that

but he cant get off the topic that he wants to run that **** in ol national

lmao

sorry, aint gonna happen.

we can run this **** in henry county, least i know i wont get attacked by ****ing 20 crackheads for my ****ing change.

he says there are too many cops in henry county,

as if they are everywhere, been in plenty of fights, we have places to go.

if he wants to run it here, i got him

but if he is gonna keep saying the same **** over and over again

"oh man he didnt show up in cp, hes a ***** because he doesnt want to be harassed"

lmao

**** that ****

run this **** somewhere else, or you might as well call yourself a *****

redrumracer
12-02-2007, 02:29 AM
lol

im not going to old national to fight some 30 year old dude, you tell me somewhere else and I WILL be there.
all i have to say.
lol
and i thought black people knew their own lingo.
oh yeah, and QD, when you get the balls big enough to say half the **** you say on the ****ing internet, to someone in person, dont you dare say ****.

dude seriously you cant say sh*t. you knew where the location was ahead of time. so therefore you had plenty of time to plan a different place. just admit that you were scared. nobody will think any less of you than what they already do, thats just impossible at this point. even if you went out there and got your ass beat at least you wouldve been a man about it. your such a b!tch. :no:

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 02:33 AM
dude seriously you cant say sh*t. you knew where the location was ahead of time. so therefore you had plenty of time to plan a different place. just admit that you were scared. nobody will think any less of you than what they already do, thats just impossible at this point. even if you went out there and got your ass beat at least you wouldve been a man about it. your such a b!tch. :no:

lmao

stay in athens you hick ass mother****er

you mean to tell me, youd roll up your overalls and go to college park by yourself

and I did tell this mother****er from the start, after he said CP, i said **** that, but he insisted, i told him he can go by himself, or i said meet me in henry, he said no.

so wtf am i gonna do, conform to this mother****ers needs cause he doesnt want to be "harassed" by the police? at least the police wont stab you for that 20 in your pocket.

**** you *****, you dont know me like that, and plenty of your athens buddies will let you know whats up, ive already taught them how to speak to me.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 02:34 AM
PS

go play with your titties or something you fat ****

redrumracer
12-02-2007, 02:38 AM
lmao
stay in athens you hick ass mother****er
you mean to tell me, youd roll up your overalls and go to college park by yourself
and I did tell this mother****er from the start, after he said CP, i said **** that, but he insisted, i told him he can go by himself, or i said meet me in henry, he said no.
so wtf am i gonna do, conform to this mother****ers needs cause he doesnt want to be "harassed" by the police? at least the police wont stab you for that 20 in your pocket.
**** you *****, you dont know me like that, and plenty of your athens buddies will let you know whats up, ive already taught them how to speak to me.

hold on a sec mother****er, i dont know who in the **** you think you are but ill give you a hint, it came out my ass when i was sitting on the toilet. and ass far as me being a hick, im prob the farthest thing from that. also what you mean "ive already taught them how to speak to me." ***** they are always talking **** about you here and in real life. and like i said just admit that your a b!tch cuz thats exactly what you are. dont come at me like you know me, im the wrong mother****er to piss off and you almost achieved that by running your b!tch ass mouth on here. :2up:

redrumracer
12-02-2007, 02:40 AM
PS

go play with your titties or something you fat ****

OMG wowzers you called me fat lol tell me something i dont know :lmfao:

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 02:45 AM
and ass far as me being a hick, im prob the farthest thing from that.

http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01471/60/46/1471976406_l.jpg

and because you are lying about that, i dont believe any other word you say. just cause you are fat doesnt mean you are tough. squishy maybe, but not tough.

and sorry, but by all means, if you are dumb enough to roll up at CP with pale skin by yourself at 9pm at night, then you deserve what you get.

like i said before, any other place and it would be on like donkey kong. but he insisted on me coming to him in CP. It just doesnt make sense. But honestly, I was soooooo happy to fight someone, its been so long. I like being the underdog too, 50 pounds underdog, its not that bad, but still, i like a "challenge" :lmfao:

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 02:47 AM
http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01543/71/65/1543975617_l.jpg

oh ****, i apologize sir, i didint know i was dealing with a gangster :lmao:

no drama with you homeboy, but dont go around saying **** when you dont know whats up, you feel me?

redrumracer
12-02-2007, 02:53 AM
http://b6.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01471/60/46/1471976406_l.jpg
Hmmmmm that would be a car show how bout you check out the site for your self www.dropjawmag.com
and because you are lying about that, i dont believe any other word you say. just cause you are fat doesnt mean you are tough. squishy maybe, but not tough.
as far as me being tough there is only one way for you to find out, i dont brag about anything that i can physically do

and sorry, but by all means, if you are dumb enough to roll up at CP with pale skin by yourself at 9pm at night, then you deserve what you get.

ok so if your soooooo worried about that then bring some of your own people gosh gee golly aint that a smart idea

like i said before, any other place and it would be on like donkey kong. but he insisted on me coming to him in CP. It just doesnt make sense. But honestly, I was soooooo happy to fight someone, its been so long. I like being the underdog too, 50 pounds underdog, its not that bad, but still, i like a "challenge" :lmfao:

i dont know if this is about me or him but either way im sure that your more than 50 lbs lighter than me. hell ill even throw it out there im 320 it dont bother me also if he insisted on going to cp why not call him out in public about it? from my understanding this was done through pm's.

so the verdict still stands- your a b!tch

redrumracer
12-02-2007, 02:54 AM
hey i didnt/dont currently have any drama with you either. just stating the facts as they are.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 02:59 AM
your a fat hick ass **** who's dumb ass lowers a ****ing mazda b2200, and goes to a car show in the mud. not to mention an idiot who cant keep his mouth shut

but no beef, just stating facts.

Mayniac
12-02-2007, 03:08 AM
Well this thread went on a different direction, lolol. Still funny. JJ, seriously man, carful what you say. Maybe one day someone will get your by suprise in a meet or whatever, and it won't be pretty. Some people on IA don't mean what they say, but others do.

redrumracer
12-02-2007, 03:09 AM
your a fat hick ass **** who's dumb ass lowers a ****ing mazda b2200, and goes to a car show in the mud. not to mention an idiot who cant keep his mouth shut

but no beef, just stating facts.

the only facts that you stated where: im fat(we done agreed upon that, are you ashamed at your own body in that you have to keep bringing this up???), I had a mazda truck(its a b2000 not a b2200, if you looked at the hood you wouldve noticed this but your too ****ing stupid to realize that. its ok i understand your not smart.) and that i went to a car show.
those would be the only "facts" that you stated
and as far as my truck being lowered that is technically considered a slammed stance get it right from now on :goodjob: . and from this point on post what ever you want. i dont argue over the internet or in person, i handle my ****. i try to peacefully at first though. and if you want to talk to me your more than welcome to come to an athens meet ill be there as always. have a good night b!tch

redrumracer
12-02-2007, 03:11 AM
Well this thread went on a different direction, lolol. Still funny. JJ, seriously man, carful what you say. Maybe one day someone will get your by suprise in a meet or whatever, and it won't be pretty. Some people on IA don't mean what they say, but others do.

damn alex, what kind of bet did you lose to have to change your name?

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 03:12 AM
so wait

you just wasted all that time just to prove a point... and agree with me? and you call me dumb.

lmao

i am too tired to deal with this retards bull****.

Cliff Notes.

He said CP I said no.
I said somewhere besides CP, he said no.
So WTF.
I really want to do this, but he doesnt want to leave his homies back in CP I guess, or something. There are plenty of places in Henry Co alone to do this, but he refuses. So tell me why people are all over my nuts (as if thats any different than any other day)

quickdodge®
12-02-2007, 10:49 AM
There are plenty of places in Henry Co alone to do this, but he refuses.

LOLOL!!!! SO you're just as much the bitch that you claim he is. You don't want to leave the sanctity of redneckville. Let me get this straight....you're only a badass when you're in Henry County where you can have the support of HCPD, right? You're a goddamn idiot, like has been proven time and again. If you weren't going to meet up in CP, you should never had agreed. That's all there is to it. You punked out.

So tell me why people are all over my nuts (as if thats any different than any other day)

Because you are a *****(as if thats any different than any other day).

Lolol. Again? Are you capable of understanding decent, basic English language? The Net is not that serious to me. You'll just have to catch me slipping. And if you do, make sure I'm dead or you'll wish you were.

i said **** no to old national, im white, **** wont roll over well

Now you realize you're mother****ing place. When you're faced with the chance of actually having to step into the black world, you're all of a sudden white. Why aren't you so "white" when you're on here or (probably) with your friends saying, "what's up, homey" or "homeboy" or "ni**a." You try to act like you know black until you're really faced with it. Then you turn back into a scared little white boy.

conform to this mother****ers needs cause he doesnt want to be "harassed" by the police?

You did the exact same thing. He had a reason for not going to Henry just as you had your "reason" for not going to CP. SO how is he a ***** and you're not? Oh wait...it wasn't actually set up in HC. It was for CP. If you knew you were going to chump out, you should have never set the date. Because you did, and backed down, you're the trick. Later, QD.

Reaper
12-02-2007, 10:59 AM
LOLOL!!!! SO you're just as much the bitch that you claim he is. You don't want to leave the sanctity of redneckville. Let me get this straight....you're only a badass when you're in Henry County where you can have the support of HCPD, right? You're a goddamn idiot, like has been proven time and again. If you weren't going to meet up in CP, you should never had agreed. That's all there is to it. You punked out.

Because you are a *****(as if thats any different than any other day).

Lolol. Again? Are you capable of understanding decent, basic English language? The Net is not that serious to me. You'll just have to catch me slipping. And if you do, make sure I'm dead or you'll wish you were.

Now you realize you're mother****ing place. When you're faced with the chance of actually having to step into the black world, you're all of a sudden white. Why aren't you so "white" when you're on here or (probably) with your friends saying, "what's up, homey" or "homeboy" or "ni**a." You try to act like you know black until you're really faced with it. Then you turn back into a scared little with boy.

You did the exact same thing. He had a reason for not going to Henry just as you had your "reason" for not going to CP. SO how is he a ***** and you're not? Oh wait...it wasn't actually set up in HC. It was for CP. If you knew you were going to chump out, you should have never set the date. Because you did, and backed down, you're the trick. Later, QD.

THATS ABSOLUTELY ****ING HILARIOUS!! HHAHAHAHA:lmfao::lmfao:

Reading this thread has made my day thanks! hahaah

Tasuki_Civic
12-02-2007, 11:06 AM
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/heatherftw/dryaaa.jpg

that is all...

lol

:lmfao: :lmfao: :cry: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 12:19 PM
qd, you ignorant fvcking fool

i didnt call him a b!tch

or any of that sh!t, you dim witted instigator.

he doesnt want to come to henry county because of police, i dont want to go to CP because of crackheads

you tell me whats more dangerous?

exactly so stfu, and stop trying to say i act black, because i use the word homie? you are stuck on stupid you white redneck fvck. you drive a grand am for gods sake, on fvcking LOWERING SPRINGS. AS IF THAT MAKES YOU COOL. you fvcking cum smuggling little b!tch.

so because he said CP and wouldnt say anything else, and I said anywhere else BUT CP, and he said no, im the chump, because i wouldnt conform to his idiolistic ways? you fvcking retard.

QD I AM CALLING YOU OUT, IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE VARSITY MEET THIS THURSDAY YOU WILL BE A *****.

^^ thats the same goddamn principle you are trying to argue, now if you dont show up you are automatically a *****, well, at least by your standards.

you think you are so fvcking smart, but in reality you are just some closet homo loser who has nothing to do but instigate **** you have nothing to do with.

I WILL FIGHT AHMONRAH ANYWHERE BUT CP. AND THAT IS A FACT. End of Story. Ive said it once, I said it before all this bull****, and I will keep saying it until it gets through your thick wrinkly head you fvcking, fvcking moron.

Bballjamal
12-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Hell I might come to the varsity again for this laugh! This would be all worth the gas!

My question is, what will happen if QD shows (which I doubt he will cause he doesn't waste time there) Hell, I was suprised to see Ricky there once.

But aHmonRaH! Double Bacon Cheeseburger on me @ the next V meet :D

Quoted for later ref.

i didnt call him a b!tch

he doesnt want to come to henry county because of police, i dont want to go to CP because of crackheads

exactly so stfu, and stop trying to say i act black, because i use the word homie? you are stuck on stupid you white redneck fvck. you drive a grand am for gods sake, on fvcking LOWERING SPRINGS. AS IF THAT MAKES YOU COOL. you fvcking cum smuggling little b!tch.

so because he said CP and wouldnt say anything else, and I said anywhere else BUT CP, and he said no, im the chump, because i wouldnt conform to his idiolistic ways? you fvcking retard.

QD I AM CALLING YOU OUT, IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE VARSITY MEET THIS THURSDAY YOU WILL BE A *****.

^^ thats the same goddamn principle you are trying to argue, now if you dont show up you are automatically a *****, well, at least by your standards.

you think you are so fvcking smart, but in reality you are just some closet homo loser who has nothing to do but instigate **** you have nothing to do with.

I WILL FIGHT AHMONRAH ANYWHERE BUT CP. AND THAT IS A FACT. End of Story. Ive said it once, I said it before all this bull****, and I will keep saying it until it gets through your thick wrinkly head you fvcking, fvcking moron.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 12:34 PM
it wasnt really a callout to QD, it was an example of his idiocracy. but if he does come to the V, damn, do i have a few words id like to express in person. :goodjob:

Sledlude
12-02-2007, 12:51 PM
just curious, why the hell are you so scared of college park? its not that bad!! you said you're scared of crackheads? dude, those mofo's weigh like 85 lbs. how the **** you gonna be scared of some 85 lb jay running around old natty?

Sledlude
12-02-2007, 12:53 PM
and also, if you want to 'fight' somebody, why the hell would you choose a place like the VARSITY or henry county?!? is everyone TRYING to get arrested? or you just waiting for the cops to come save your ass?

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 12:54 PM
no, lol, not the varsity, thats covered with cops, i dont think i mentioned fighting at the V, we will go somewhere else if we have to.

yeah, but those ****ers gang up on you and ****, and have those rusty knives, if i dont get mugged, i will at least get tetnis, and thats not a fun shot to get. :no:

Seymour222
12-02-2007, 01:06 PM
Why don't you guys just settle this in a gym. Say you want to "spar" each other. Ill pay for the membership temporarily. There is a place in Hiram where you can settle your differences, if there is a need to be physical. Alpha Fighting in Hiram. I ll set it up.

Seymour222
12-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Ill even pay 100 bucks to the declared winner. Now I will take off my instigator suit.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Why don't you guys just settle this in a gym. Say you want to "spar" each other. Ill pay for the membership temporarily. There is a place in Hiram where you can settle your differences, if there is a need to be physical. Alpha Fighting in Hiram. I ll set it up.

i like that, thats a good idea. ill do it if you are serious.

Seymour222
12-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I am serious. I almost feel like an immature instigator. Sorry, that's just the mood Im in.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 01:27 PM
actually you are help legalizing a dispute between two people, thats very mature of you lolz

-S Double C-
12-02-2007, 01:38 PM
LOL at this thread!

quickdodge®
12-02-2007, 02:19 PM

Lolol. Got under that skin, huh? Hit a bit too close to home?

Lolol @ name calling.

To me? Neither. You're scared to go to a black neighborhood. I bet you think you're king **** if you ride through a black area of town in Henry County, don't you?

exactly so stfu, and stop trying to say i act black, because i use the word homie?

I've seen you use more than just "homie." You use black slang and words and shit amongst your white friends like you're hood or something. You wouldn't know what to do if you were set in a real hood.

you are stuck on stupid you white redneck fvck. you drive a grand am for gods sake, on fvcking LOWERING SPRINGS. AS IF THAT MAKES YOU COOL. you fvcking cum smuggling little b!tch.

Oh Goddamn attack my car. You've done it now......ese.

so because he said CP and wouldnt say anything else, and I said anywhere else BUT CP, and he said no, im the chump, because i wouldnt conform to his idiolistic ways?

Yes. It does make you the chump, because you did "conform" to his ways. You did agree to CP. If you weren't going to do it, you shouldn't have said it.

Nice one. Call me out to a place that I have never been to and every one knows I don't go there. Nice one, chump. Like I said, I don't take the Net seriously like that. But you obviously do. Again, as I stated before, just catch me out somewhere. But be prepared.

That's actually your standards. I'm not the one that didn't show up to a pre-planned event. That's your doing. And I would be a ***** if I agreed to go up there and didn't go. That's the difference you can't seem to grasp. You agreed to it.

you think you are so fvcking smart,

No. I know I'm so fucking smart.

I WILL FIGHT AHMONRAH ANYWHERE BUT CP. AND THAT IS A FACT. End of Story.

Isa it fact and end of story that you PM-ed him and told him that you would fight him only at your house? Is he still supposed to bring his gun?

Ive said it once, I said it before all this bull****, and I will keep saying it until it gets through your thick wrinkly head you fvcking, fvcking moron.

WHen you start making sense and gaining respect from anyone on here, then maybe it will get through my "thick wrinkly head." Lolol. Later, QD.

Bballjamal
12-02-2007, 02:23 PM
I am serious. I almost feel like an immature instigator. Sorry, that's just the mood Im in.

Handling it in the ring is wayy more mature than seeing some guy get his head drug on the pavement :goodjob: Then we could all hit up the bar/grill and laugh about the ****

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 02:35 PM
QD there you go analyzing sh!t and not getting the full picture

he said old national, i said ok, not knowing that it was in CP, then i told him not even 24 hours later to go **** himself for calling this **** in CP

and about me using black slang? LMAO like we dont all do it, Mr. West Coast, for a wigger, you sure are hypocritical.

Do I think Im the king of henry county? no. I KNOW im the King of Henry County. Get on my level, and shut the **** up about you doing **** in reality. Going to whack me with your cane? Im shaking in my boots.

So because I just said "im shaking in my boots" that automatically makes me a redneck now too huh? According to your ideology, it seems that way.

oh yeah and one more thing before I put you out of your misery:

Nice one. Call me out to a place that I have never been to and every one knows I don't go there.

thats exactly the sitiuation im in, yet you put me down for it. how can anyone take you serious when you fit the defintion of the chump you call other people out to be. Damn son, if you were really that intelligent, you think you would have picked up on this ****, I guess you were just "slipping" :rofl:

im done, id love to spar this guy in a legal environment, and like bballjamal said, maybe laugh it off. But i will not go to college park, in an area i dont know, its not worth it to me. If he wants to end all this drama without a fist being thrown, im down, if he wants to do this still, im down, but not in CP. That is all.

No what the hell you are talking about next time.

quickdodge®
12-02-2007, 02:44 PM
QD there you go analyzing sh!t and not getting the full picture

I beleive IA has the full picture. In Hi-Def at that.

and about me using black slang? LMAO like we dont all do it, Mr. West Coast, for a wigger, you sure are hypocritical.

Let me see that "get the whole picture" comment you made. You "try" to use that slang to look badass yet when you're faced with an opportunity to go to where slang like that originated and was taken from, you ***** out. And no I don't use that much of it. I'm white and don't need to use the N-word. But I also have lived in hoods, been in hoods, worked in hood, chilled in hoods. I'm not afraid.

Do I think Im the king of henry county? no. I KNOW im the King of Henry County. Get on my level, and shut the **** up about you doing **** in reality. Going to whack me with your cane? Im shaking in my boots.

Yeah. You never know what you could get hit with. Try me and see.

So because I just said "im shaking in my boots" that automatically makes me a redneck now too huh? According to your ideology, it seems that way.

My ideology? The **** are you talking about?

oh yeah and one more thing before I put you out of your misery:

Lolol @ no one agreeing with you. What are you going to do? Dry me to death and then drift over my body?

thats exactly the sitiuation im in, yet you put me down for it.

As usual at you not getting "the full picture." See if you can read and comprehend this:

YOU AGREED TO MEET!! YOU AGREED TO MEET!!

I never agreed to meet.

how can anyone take you serious when you fit the defintion of the chump you call other people out to be.

Ask them. I have much more respect from these people than you ever will.

Damn son, if you were really that intelligent, you think you would have picked up on this ****,

Yup. You got me.....yeah.

No what the hell you are talking about next time.

Did you just tell me to "no" what I'm talking about? Or was it supposed to be "know" what I'm talking about? Don't you have to be above the person you are trying to get before you get them? That's why I'm always on you. Later, QD.

JITB
12-02-2007, 03:01 PM
head drug pavement> boxing ring fight

Bballjamal
12-02-2007, 03:39 PM
head drug pavement> boxing ring fight

lmao :lmfao:

I just said it's more mature, not which one I'd rather see :D

ahmonrah
12-02-2007, 03:48 PM
Why don't you guys just settle this in a gym. Say you want to "spar" each other. Ill pay for the membership temporarily. There is a place in Hiram where you can settle your differences, if there is a need to be physical. Alpha Fighting in Hiram. I ll set it up.that's a good idea.
i'm game.
wheere's HIRAM? i've never heard of the place.

Sledlude
12-02-2007, 03:48 PM
far. just beat is ass in front of the frozen palace and call it a day

ahmonrah
12-02-2007, 03:49 PM
lmao :lmfao:

I just said it's more mature, not which one I'd rather see :D
either one......i'm heading into henry couny now, gotta go see the girls' fam.

ahmonrah
12-02-2007, 04:02 PM
far. just beat is ass in front of the frozen palace and call it a daythat's just it. he will not go outta henry. CP is too hood....
~PLACE order FOR carmel machiatto at the flat shoals/old nat STARBUCKS~

hell, i offered for him last night to meet downtown atlanta.
his excuse; "i'm not wasting gas to kick your ass...i've got better use for it."

he has my number, never called me directly, BUT POSTS IT HERE(on IA.COM) IN A BOGUS THREAD.

i'm going to be off of eagles landging in henry county in about 45 min.

i'm done even honoring pm's from this kid.(though i won't block 'em) i've named every county in this metro area for him to get his beef with my old, and long ago told jokes settled. gave him my number to see if diplomacy works!

he knows the reason that henry(mcdonough, specifically) is out,and it's that:
A: he brought the tough talk and bullshyt MY WAY.
B: in doing so, i told him, he will not decide where we settle it.

even dumber was the taunt "blah,blah,blah, billy badass would not care that i'm calling you out to my home , he'd show up anyway, to prove he's bad..."

......reminds me of when growing up there were those kids who'd pick a fight, HIT YOU and run straight to their front porch...
so that when you beat them up at the door, the only thing their parents would see was you beating them, NOT how he came to be beat!!
then of course you'd have to deal with the parents.

Capt._Ron
12-02-2007, 04:06 PM
how about 2 on 1 yall vs. me ill pull a QD on yalls asses beat you with my diamond encrusted pimp cane then throw some taco bell trays on the back of the GA and tray slide over you.

ahmonrah
12-02-2007, 04:09 PM
how about 2 on 1 yall vs. me ill pull a QD on yalls asses beat you with my diamond encrusted pimp cane then throw some taco bell trays on the back of the GA and tray slide over you.KEWL!! oops....hold on while i go to the john.....gotta take the kids for a swim....

Bballjamal
12-02-2007, 04:11 PM
......reminds me of when growing up there were those kids who'd pick a fight, HIT YOU and run straight to their front porch...
so that when you beat them up at the door, the only thing their parents would see was you beating them, NOT how he came to be beat!!
then of course you'd have to deal with the parents.

Aww man I had this happen around 5/6th grade. We used to basically do homerun derby in the street where I grew up and I just bought this brand new aluminum bat. NOBODY had a bat like that back then, lucky if it was even a wooden bat. I had to get in the house as it was getting dark (like everyones curfew back then) but these focks wanted to hold my bat. Mind you, this bat was sort of a prized possesion as it hit the tennis balls the furthest and it was branda.s.s new. I yell some words he yells some words, throws my motherfocking bat down the road opposite of my direction and walked in his house laughing. I get my bat, walk in the house, and just hit the dude in the back and started kicking him when his dad came running down jacking me up close to the ceiling saying he'd kill me the next time he saw me even 1 house away from his. Mind you this kid was in 8th grade which meant he looked 5x bigger than me at the time, so i naturally thought the bat would do more damage than I could.

/end random story

Capt._Ron
12-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Aww man I had this happen around 5/6th grade. We used to basically do homerun derby in the street where I grew up and I just bought this brand new aluminum bat. NOBODY had a bat like that back then, lucky if it was even a wooden bat. I had to get in the house as it was getting dark (like everyones curfew back then) but these focks wanted to hold my bat. Mind you, this bat was sort of a prized possesion as it hit the tennis balls the furthest and it was branda.s.s new. I yell some words he yells some words, throws my motherfocking bat down the road opposite of my direction and walked in his house laughing. I get my bat, walk in the house, and just hit the dude in the back and started kicking him when his dad came running down jacking me up close to the ceiling saying he'd kill me the next time he saw me even 1 house away from his. Mind you this kid was in 8th grade which meant he looked 5x bigger than me at the time, so i naturally thought the bat would do more damage than I could.

/end random story

So basically you are saying that you are a washed up gangster cause that ****s pretty hood. WTF happened? ha ha j/k man good story.

ahmonrah
12-02-2007, 04:23 PM

/end random story
hell yeah!! lirl!!!

i think i was in probly 4th grade, and you remember the PICKUP football games during the summer??
so all the neighborhood kids were playing a pickup game and one kid was like my "on field rival", me and him always played vs. eachother, but after we had finished playing and everyone was talking about who did what during the game, the older kids were laughing about how i tackled my rival whenever he ran the ball, the more they laughed, the more pissed he got, and when we all started to leave, this FART punches me in the face and runs straight to his house!

in my blind anger, i run him down and start pummeling him right at his door. his moms see's what i'm doing and come out and YEAH....i'll admit, HIS MOMZ slapped the SHATNER outta me!! then the racial slurs flew from her mouth "you little black nager, touch my son again i'll cut your bawlz off!!"

amazed, i looked at her and said "YOU made a mistake.....my moms coming here to beat you up." i turned and started walking home.

black folks know this, but the worst thing to do to a black woman is touch they babies!!

moms seen the handprint she left on my face (literally) and the lady ended up at the hospital with a cracked skull, 6 broken ribs, fractured jaw, a concussion and a broken forearm.

On_Her_Face
12-02-2007, 04:24 PM
hmm.. this would actually be cool if they fought and had pictures of the loser with their brains scattered on the pavment

ahmonrah
12-02-2007, 04:29 PM
hey, kitty....

from the top, what's the real reason you're beefin with me?
i'm gonna think leave now heading to stockbridge and think about that during my trip. then i'll read the response and take another dump when i get there.

Benefit
12-02-2007, 04:32 PM
rashad man hes a kid leave it

Bballjamal
12-02-2007, 05:04 PM
hell yeah!! lirl!!!

i think i was in probly 4th grade, and you remember the PICKUP football games during the summer??
so all the neighborhood kids were playing a pickup game and one kid was like my "on field rival", me and him always played vs. eachother, but after we had finished playing and everyone was talking about who did what during the game, the older kids were laughing about how i tackled my rival whenever he ran the ball, the more they laughed, the more pissed he got, and when we all started to leave, this FART punches me in the face and runs straight to his house!

in my blind anger, i run him down and start pummeling him right at his door. his moms see's what i'm doing and come out and YEAH....i'll admit, HIS MOMZ slapped the SHATNER outta me!! then the racial slurs flew from her mouth "you little black nager, touch my son again i'll cut your bawlz off!!"

amazed, i looked at her and said "YOU made a mistake.....my moms coming here to beat you up." i turned and started walking home.

black folks know this, but the worst thing to do to a black woman is touch they babies!!

moms seen the handprint she left on my face (literally) and the lady ended up at the hospital with a cracked skull, 6 broken ribs, fractured jaw, a concussion and a broken forearm.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :yes: :lmfao: :lmfao:

-S Double C-
12-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Here's a solution for you losers... :hanged: No one wants to read this ****. Exchange numbers, man up and take care of stuff somewhere else then behind a moniter and key board. :goodjob:

ahmonrah
12-02-2007, 06:25 PM
thats been done...gave him my #....he no showed and the issue is done, on my end.

ahmonrah
12-02-2007, 06:29 PM
rashad man hes a kid leave it the forks been buried benefit i'm chill now...have been after the no-show.

Bballjamal
12-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Here's a solution for you losers... :hanged: No one wants to read this ****. Exchange numbers, man up and take care of stuff somewhere else then behind a moniter and key board. :goodjob:

But you read it anyway. wtf :thinking:

-S Double C-
12-02-2007, 07:00 PM
But you read it anyway. wtf :thinking:

nah i wasted about 5 mins and read just a little to get a clue of what was going on here.

SicStang03
12-02-2007, 08:50 PM
This is getting saucy....

Well if this does go down I better see a video!!

_Christian_
12-02-2007, 08:51 PM
I expect to see a video from that gym in Hiram. You both said you're down. Besides the winner gets $100. Set a date and end this drama.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 09:02 PM
i agreed to meet him in old national not knowing what it was, as soon as the map said COLLEGE PARK in huge letters i said to hell with that. so QD, once again, you are wrong.

and good job correcting me on spelling errors, i cant believe you've ran out of **** to say, that you had to convert to that.

and ahmonrah the fact that in the past few months, relatively right before we started this beef, you would not stfu about my anme. every post "JJ ALFANO THIS" "JJ ALFANO THAT" then you try and tell me you are just kidding, who the ****, why do you think its necessary to say my name every chance you get. I know Im cute n all, but I dont swing that way holmes (uh oh im going mexican now, according to QD)

and seriously, i really wish i had known you were in henry county sooner.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-02-2007, 09:06 PM
and if anyone has an alcoholic father, i feel you. me and my pops got into a fight tongiht, **** sucks, but i beat his ass, so im sure he learned his lesson. same weight and build as amonrah. its all good.

Bballjamal
12-02-2007, 09:08 PM
same weight and build as amonrah.

But drunk?

Im sure we can fix the big man with some booze before the tango :D

ahmonrah
12-02-2007, 10:20 PM
same weight and build as amonrah.

But drunk?

Im sure we can fix the big man with some booze before the tango :D:lmfao: you azz!!! :lmfao:

i'll drink afterwards....if it's not a sunday. i've been in henry since about 630pm? we were in the same thread.

this whole thing has lost it's luster, i've grown quite bored with it all.
the whole respond-excuse thing.......sigh

and yeah they were jokes. not every time i had a chance. i dont sit behind a pc skimming the threads waiting for a chance to throw a jj joke in. you're just a little sensitive. there's a boxing gym here in decatur i'll check into also, cause i heard hiram is wayyyy the fvck away....but i'll keep it as an option.

IF we get up we will. and i'm not your father...he loves you.

in other news, who on here lives in henry county with a flat black s13 with kouki tails and a str8 pipe? i was behind them on walt stevens and i think that's flippin road as well. they had like 4 people loaded in it.

Mayniac
12-02-2007, 11:30 PM
Read this whole thread, and LMAO! Nothing will go down, not at the V nor the gym.

osiriskidd
12-02-2007, 11:40 PM
Read this whole thread, and LMAO! Nothing will go down, not at the V nor the gym.

my thoughts exactly.

"come to my hood to fight!"

"no! you come to mines!"

Seymour222
12-02-2007, 11:51 PM
:lmfao: you azz!!! :lmfao:

cause i heard hiram is wayyyy the fvck away....but i'll keep it as an option.

Hiram is only 8 minutes from Mainstream. I guess it depends where you are coming from.

The way I feel about physical altercation:

I don't feel the need to go out of my way to fight unless it is for a reason that directly effects myself or my family.(and those 2 reasons are pretty much it) AND..IF..I am going to fight, it has to be RIGHT THEN, I cant let time pass or MY common sense kicks in. Ya know? For me to fight is a rare occasion, and an instance that I CANNOT control myself. I dont see any point in letting time pass, it just dilutes the situation. I am able to see far more logic (ironic as it is) in saying, "What the "F&*k ever"
I think Pride and Ego are two of the most common "killers" of man (Not literal). We base a HUGE amount of decisions based on these characteristics, and for what? I'm not saying a man's pride or ego is not important, but, how much emphasis should we really put on these items? In all reality, this issue should probably just be dropped. I agree Amonrah, it has lost its luster.

However, if you all are still fired up enough to go through with it. I can't lie, I'd like to watch.

Merry Christmas.
C-Moore.

ahmonrah
12-03-2007, 12:05 AM
i was fired up, but the longer it dragged out it was like....."fugg this" this whole issue gets a 0(zero),

he dragged it on too long...

every option was given to first settle it w/o blows, then locations were too hood or too far for him when those options were exhausted..now i'm like forget it.

ahmonrah will do no more talk on it, it's whatever.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 07:47 AM
in other news, who on here lives in henry county with a flat black s13 with kouki tails and a str8 pipe? i was behind them on walt stevens and i think that's flippin road as well. they had like 4 people loaded in it.

those are skyline tailights, thats my friend blake. he was gonna come watch actually lol

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 09:02 AM
i agreed to meet him in old national not knowing what it was, as soon as the map said COLLEGE PARK in huge letters i said to hell with that. so QD, once again, you are wrong.

Still trying to make me look wrong, huh? You can't get past the FACT that you agreed. No matter what, that's what you did. Then you realized where it was and got scared and punked out. You were on here at the same time you were supposed to meet up. How come you didn't post about it? Thought no one would remember or notice?

and good job correcting me on spelling errors, i cant believe you've ran out of **** to say, that you had to convert to that.

I don't really have to say/post anything. You do all the work for me. Your posts spell stupidity out in clear view.

I know Im cute n all, but I dont swing that way

Too a blind baboon, maybe? I've seen pics of you. You'd have a hard time trying to convince people you don't like toboggan mudslides.

and if anyone has an alcoholic father, i feel you. me and my pops got into a fight tongiht, **** sucks, but i beat his ass, so im sure he learned his lesson.

So you beat up an impaired person who's much older than you. Very commendable. You've garnered my respect.

thats my friend blake. he was gonna come watch actually lol

"Was" gonna come watch? Until he took his ebonics speaking ass back home because he, too, was afraid to go to the hood? Blake? Lolol. And you're trying to tell us you're not gay? C'mon, man. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 09:28 AM
lmao QD, you sure are good at wasting time, dont you have a job or something? or did that degree in computers in which you were on the deans list do absolutely nothing in this technological based world? now you ****ed up QD. now you ****ed up. so how about you grow a pair and stay outta grown folks business, now run along little *****, deliver me some beer, but dont forget to make me a sandwich first woman.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 09:33 AM
lmao QD, you sure are good at wasting time, dont you have a job or something? or did that degree in computers in which you were on the deans list do absolutely nothing in this technological based world? now you ****ed up QD. now you ****ed up. so how about you grow a pair and stay outta grown folks business, now run along little *****, deliver me some beer, but dont forget to make me a sandwich first woman.

There was not one iota of sense in that whole babble. This is exactly, what I meant when I said that your posts fills people in on your stupidity level. Regroup and try again. Oh, and I hope I don't fuck up twice again. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 09:39 AM
you ****ed up by opening your **** sucker ******. i swear to god, i will beat you with my belt if you dont shut the **** up. how many times do i have to tell you to MAKE ME A G0DDAMN SANDWICH M0THERFVCKER!

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 09:40 AM
There was not one iota of sense in that whole babble.

I agree. And then he doubled up on nonsense with another post from which comprehension runs away. Later, QD.

Sammich
12-03-2007, 09:42 AM
any flaming in this thread?

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 09:45 AM
any flaming in this thread?

It's a thread involving Boy Blunder. What do you think? Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 09:46 AM
if you were intelligent enough you would have gotten the picture.

if you dont make me my G0DDAMN sandwich like i specifically asked, i will inflict bodily harm upon your frail, and sickly body. your pseudo-intelligence on this forum is annoying, by using big words and rediculous cretinic logic you have furthered proven my point that you are in fact, just one big bull****ting loser.

i think i hit the nail on the head with that one.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 09:47 AM
It's a thread involving Boy Blunder. What do you think? Later, QD.

that says a lot coming from you, are we resorting to 4th grade level name calling now

....quick...... douche...:lmfao:

damn, that felt good going back in time.

Sammich
12-03-2007, 09:48 AM
anybody hear that??

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 09:49 AM
phatboislim, your cat jokes fail.

Sammich
12-03-2007, 09:51 AM
it wasn't a cat joke, i just heard a scream...

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 09:52 AM
if you were intelligent enough you would have gotten the picture.

See that's the thing. I have found out that there is a level of stupidity that goes so far down, that not even cactus_EG understands it. That's pretty ****ing low, man. But you two do share a lot in common(besides the same pair of underoos and low intelligence). You both are now known for being no-shows to your own ass-kickings, lolol.

if you dont make me my G0DDAMN sand wich like i specifically asked, i will inflict bodily harm upon your frail, and sickly body.

Uh oh. Will you at least put me on DELICATE cycle?

your pseudo-intelligence on this forum is annoying,

I guess for someone who has trouble understanding it, I guess it would be.

by using big words and rediculous cretinic logic you have furthered proven my point that you are in fact, just one big bull****ting loser.

Yup. Because having remarkable vocabulary and English skills makes for a loser every time. What happened to you? You didn't have to get an education to be a **** up.

i think i hit the nail on the head with that one.

As you usually do, yes you did. Clearly. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 09:55 AM
your bull**** only further proves my point, all you are doing in spinning what im saying against me, while making no real point at all. anyone can do that, i want a challenge.

im sensing a little frustration QD, i hope you arent getting your depends all up in a bunch, I wouldnt want your daughter to come change you again, its already been twice this morning.

"Ol' Mr. Mike gets so excited when he says something funny on the computer, he forgets all about his little bowel problem." - Geriatric Nurse

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 09:57 AM
your bull**** only further proves my point, all you are doing in spinning what im saying against me, while making no real point at all. anyone can do that, i want a challenge.

im sensing a little frustration QD, i hope you arent getting your depends all up in a bunch, I wouldnt want your daughter to come change you again, its already been twice this morning.

"Ol' Mr. Mike gets so excited when he says something funny on the computer, he forgets all about his little bowel problem." - Geriatric Nurse

Is this a new fad I'm unaware of? Is "not making any sense" the IN thing now? Seriously. The point you speak of was proven at 9pm the other night. Everything you say after that time is null and void. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 09:58 AM
For you GayGay...

http://www.funkyorange.com/kevin/images/free%20cat.jpg

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 09:59 AM
anybody hear that??muffled cat meows??? i hear it.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Is this a new fad I'm unaware of? Is "not making any sense" the IN thing now? Seriously. The point you speak of was proven at 9pm the other night. Everything you say after that time is null and void. Later, QD.

the in thing now is for old men to be quiet and get in their place, i can go on and on and argue with you for days, but frankly, i dont want to take you from your family, as you dont have much longer. live every day like its your last man, dont fret about e-drama, go on, have some fun, go sit by your waterfall, and reminisce about the beatles or something, you know, that old chestnut.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:00 AM
http://www.funkyorange.com/kevin/images/free%20cat.jpg

Lolol. Watch out...he might challenge you to a fight. But only in Henry County. And when accommodating to his work schedule. At a parts store warehouse. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:01 AM
For you GayGay...

cute.

who are you again?

for a second i thought it was someone important

nice edit by the way, im sure you know all about that dont you.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:02 AM
i can go on and on and argue with you for days,

But as with every other time we've gone at it(or I have gone at it as you've not once brought any ammo), you'd lose and start telling me that I ****ed up and then you'd beg for me to leave you alone. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:03 AM
for a second i thought it was someone important

You're the last person to decide who is important on IA. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
Lolol. Watch out...he might challenge you to a fight. But only in Henry County. And when accommodating to his work schedule. At a parts store warehouse. Later, QD.

i work at a chinese food restaurant now Summit wouldnt conform to my school schedule :jerkit:

quickdodge®
i work at a chinese food restaurant now Summit wouldnt conform to my school schedule :jerkit:

Aahahahahahahahaha. Is that an upgrade or downgrade in life? Lolol. Plan on spending quite a few more years at home with the parents, huh? Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:04 AM

I'm surprised he didn't try to fight me when i failed him at drifting in Cordele. I wasn't kidding when i said i was going to give him 0's before the event even started.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm surprised he didn't try to fight me when i failed him at drifting in Cordele. I wasn't kidding when i said i was going to give him 0's before the event even started.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/megaowned.jpg

Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:05 AM

So now you cook and eat dead house cats too?

Summit probably didn't hire you because they saw you drive a 240....

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:06 AM
But as with every other time we've gone at it(or I have gone at it as you've not once brought any ammo), you'd lose and start telling me that I ****ed up and then you'd beg for me to leave you alone. Later, QD.

i ASKED you to leave me alone because i was TIRED of all the useless drama. When I have inducted an arguement with you from a valid subject, I really dont give a ****, but when Im in the car pics section talking about how the new lamborghini looks nice, and you start **** with me, thats pointless, and really immature. I know it might be your mid-life crisis, but ive never heard of people resorting to elementary school tactics in the midst of it. By any means, good luck with that, im sure you'll do fine. I believe you can pull through, or pull out. Like your father should have done back when he was ****ed up pcp back in the 60s and ****ed that wild boar that is your mom. and dont get me wrong, i mean that in the best way possible.

Sammich
muffled cat meows??? i hear it.

i didnt hear that one...i thought i heard someone turn the dial on the dryer:thinking:

BuBBa DRiFT
So now you cook and eat dead house cats too?

Summit probably didn't hire you because they saw you drive a 240....

they did hire me, and about 4 other people who worked there had one too.

and i deliver, i dont know how they cook, all nice people. Good engrish too.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:07 AM
i didnt hear that one...i thought i heard someone turn the dial on the dryer:thinking:

it was your mom putting the dryer on extra heat to shrink your JNCO's you baggy pantsed ******.

Sammich
12-03-2007, 10:08 AM
JJ make yourself useful and stuff KJ in the dryer this time

v-empire
12-03-2007, 10:08 AM
i heard someone say eating ***** cats?

yummmmm......

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:09 AM
but ive never heard of people resorting to elementary school tactics in the midst of it.

That's because you've never heard of elementary school. Ask your Mom aka CatkillerWoman about it. She made it all the way to 4th grade. Her best years from what i hear. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:10 AM

ohhh

frohawk

lol

i dont even have to say anything, im sure tracy put you in your place enough. :lmfao:

yeah, and i got 9th my first event, so that **** about 0s isnt a valid statement, unless jamie was the only one giving me points :lmfao:

but its all good, nice miata. sorry angelo took your paint scheme. :rolleyes:

EDIT: and what about those smiles you were giving me

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:11 AM
That's because you've never heard of elementary school. Ask your Mom aka CatkillerWoman about it. She made it all the way to 4th grade. Her best years from what i hear. Later, QD.

yeah, and they just hand out geriatric nursing degrees. :goodjob:

good job man, your really good at being an idiot. maybe thats why you always call me one, you are tired of being alone.

all you had to say was lets be friends man. jesus. I love you QD.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:14 AM
good job man, your really good at being an idiot. maybe thats why you always call me one, you are tired of being alone.

Nice one. How'd you manage all that thought in one day? Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:15 AM
i guess natural skill. its a gift i guess.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Angelo took my scheme? Oh ****!!! Really? I need to call him up and let him know!!!

Oh, the points you got were pitty points... not actually for drifting, but because i knew you'd come on here and cry that you sucked. Nice try at bringing Tracy into this, but there is one problem..... i never saw anything she had posted because i was smart enough to put someone on ignore :) Unlike yourself. But it's people like you that make drifting a waste of time for anyone with a half bit of sense about driving, because all we do is wait for people like you to get off the track. It must take quite the thought process to have the idea of bringing up a conflict that has nothing to do with you lol.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:20 AM
EDIT: and what about those smiles you were giving me

It was because i knew you were all hyped up about your rockstar debut at a drifting event... and i already knew you were going to fail because i planned on it.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:20 AM
its aight dude, be an *******, i never said **** to you until now, and about the tracy comments, you didnt block her, you were PMing her like crazy. I saw the thread. And I agree about the pity points, those qualifying runs were my some of my worst runs in the day, but hey, it was my first event, i was nervous. If i didnt have to fix my exhaust I would have been in the Zone lolz. But I guess those pitty points were enough to get me higher than 5 other drivers. Im not complaining, I had fun. Let me know when CCR/SCCA is having another event, I'd love to go. And tell Jamie I said hello.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:21 AM
i guess natural skill. its a gift i guess.The only skill you have in your family is killing domesticated animals.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:21 AM
It was because i knew you were all hyped up about your rockstar debut at a drifting event... and i already knew you were going to fail because i planned on it.

i dont think SCCA would like to hear about biased judging. Uh ohhhhh. :???:

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:22 AM
The only skill you have in your family is killing domesticated animals.

did you cut your mullet yet?

Nismo
12-03-2007, 10:22 AM
so by the end of this it seems jj is going to be fighting half of IA. Cool. Probably should just stop now or something.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:23 AM
It was because i knew you were all hyped up about your rockstar debut at a drifting event...

i dont think a lot of people who knew i was, and if they did, they sure didnt act like an ******* like you. Or maybe they are all fake when they were helping me with my power steering, and starter issue. Damn, what 2 faced bitches!

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:24 AM
so by the end of this it seems jj is going to be fighting half of IA. Cool. Probably should just stop now or something.

it seems that way lol, i wish i could go do my project, but when they get out of line, i gotta put bitches back in their place. i should get paid for this.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:25 AM
come on frohawk, youve got something up your sleeve, and im not talking about your exceptionally long pony tail.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:25 AM
so by the end of this it seems jj is going to be fighting half of IA.

No she won't. Unless it's in Henry County. Near her house.

Probably should just stop now or something.

Tricks don't learn. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:27 AM
its aight dude, be an *******, i never said **** to you until now, and about the tracy comments, you didnt block her, you were PMing her like crazy. I saw the thread.
You really believe everything you see on the internet, don't you? All that **** goes back to long before you even had a license, so catching the tail end of it gives you no valid knowledge on what happened. I'll give you a 2 out of 10 on creativity at trying to have some kind of comeback.

No, i didn't cut my mullet, i just grew it all out to one length.... not much of a mullet if you ask me.

i dont think SCCA would like to hear about biased judging. Uh ohhhhh.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha hahahahahahahah

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:30 AM
long hair on trash automatically constitutes it as a mullet, come on now, lets be honest, do you really think that haircut is cool :lmfao:

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:30 AM
Or maybe they are all fake when they were helping me with my power steering, and starter issue. Damn, what 2 faced bitches!

You do have a lot to learn about the drifting scene. I speak from experience, when i say that, yes, a lot of them are like that.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:31 AM
I'll give you a 2 out of 10 on creativity at trying to have some kind of comeback.

Goddamn, Generous Jim. He's going to think he's kind of smart now. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:31 AM
come on frohawk, youve got something up your sleeve, and im not talking about your exceptionally long pony tail.

I do? Do I? The world may never know.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:32 AM
You do have a lot to learn about the drifting scene. I speak from experience, when i say that, yes, a lot of them are like that.

damn, drifters are a bunch of assholes then. well, im real, if i dont like you, i wont pretend. i didnt have any problems until now. but anyways, that ride they gave me to the oreilly's was a real **** move. those jerks.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:33 AM
long hair on trash automatically constitutes it as a mullet, come on now, lets be honest, do you really think that haircut is cool :lmfao:

First you talk about someone being important and now you're talking who/what is cool? You possess neither quality, so your inputs are like discarded fetuses. Lifeless. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:33 AM
I do? Do I? The world may never know.

one thing...

nevermind, im not that big of an *******.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Lifeless.

just like you in a good 2-3 years old man. its ok, live it up, its only a matter of time til that diabetes is the end of you.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:35 AM
one more thing before I go and do this damn project for law

frohawk, do you play guitar?

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:36 AM
just like you in a good 2-3 years old man. its ok, live it up, its only a matter of time til that diabetes is the end of you.

I guess you've made it to the "old people" jokes. Funny stuff. But we all, and I mean all, where the real joke lies. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:37 AM

Actually, wouldn't a lack of cutting hear be quite the opposite of a haircut?

Besides, why the hell were you checking out my hair? Kinda homo thing to do if you think about it....

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Besides, why the hell were you checking out my hair? Kinda homo thing to do if you think about it....

Check-mother****ing-mate. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:40 AM
sorry im just so drawn at your hair, i guess you can say im a fan of comedy.

and old people jokes arent much higher than elementary school jokes, but hey, at least im not 37 talking **** to "little punk kids" right? I mean, that would just be absurd if i had that much free time on a monday.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Check-mother****ing-mate. Later, QD.

not quite, more like, Futile-mother****ing-attempt.

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:43 AM
i guess you can say im a fan of comedy.

That's why you drift and try your hand at insulting people.

i had that much free time on a monday.

Yeah that sucks. Sucks that I work maybe 3-4 hours a day and make what you make in about a week. Lolol. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:44 AM
you got lucky i gave you such an easy segway lolz

quickdodge®
12-03-2007, 10:46 AM
you got lucky i gave you such an easy segway lolz

And with that being posted, I'm out. Later, QD.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Meh, it feels good to finally be able to take some aggression out on IA. Guess thats what i get for reading stupid **** from people all day on multiple forums. Kinda like in Fight Club how Jack goes to various support groups to get relief..... i used dumb on IA to vent my aggression. Thanks for the wonderful 2 pages. Now i can get back to work and concentrate.

BTW, the judging was not rigged or anything, i jsut wanted to see you get all upset about it. But if you were to question it, all 3 runs scored were kept and you'd see that both mine and Jamey's score were about the same for everyone there. l o l

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 10:48 AM
please let me know when there is another coredele, that was a lot of fun.

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Also, you think if i was serious about giving you 0's i would have let you fix your exhaust? That was my call to let you fix that and go back out.

As for another Cordele, i dunno as im not really participating in drifting anymore.

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 11:00 AM
Also, you think if i was serious about giving you 0's i would have let you fix your exhaust? That was my call to let you fix that and go back out.

As for another Cordele, i dunno as im not really participating in drifting anymore.

i should have left it and got style pointzz

does that mean i can have your miata?

Doppelgänger
12-03-2007, 11:11 AM
i should have left it and got style pointzz

Zip the bad comments while you're ahead.

does that mean i can have your miata?
No.

Tracy
12-03-2007, 02:43 PM
WHY IS MY NAME IN HERE.....HRRRMMMM? *hands on hips*

BuBBa DRiFT
12-03-2007, 02:46 PM
frohawk did it. :police:

ahmonrah
12-04-2007, 01:47 AM
those are skyline tailights, thats my friend blake. he was gonna come watch actually lol
ah....i stand corrected...skyline tails.

what was he gonna watch? shadowboxing?
all that went on that night, was my slow drive to the in-laws house using my proposed route, joking with them, going to check the tires @ QT and talking to wifey while cruising behind him as he sped down flippin...then walt stevens.

another typical sunday night(when i get them off..)

WHY IS MY NAME IN HERE.....HRRRMMMM? *hands on hips* uh oh......~that's a good question though...~:no:

QD....so the other guy you've been crakkin on is his friend?!!
the P-SHOP managed to get a "lol" outta me.
you still have any "lost battery" pics?

quickdodge®
12-04-2007, 12:46 PM
the P-SHOP managed to get a "lol" outta me.

I'm only here to bust out the truth and it has been shown in a true and humorous light. Later, QD.