PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having a bad day?

hydroshutter
11-30-2007, 01:31 PM
Man, just kind of hit me hard after lunch. I had a great lunch, and it started going downhill from there.

-Curbed my wheel
-Car is running funny (tranny or clutch is what I suspect)
-Haven't got much sleep lately
-Missing some items

Edit:

I was recently rehired back with my old job for a promotion and whenever I was paid today, they used my old salary as opposed to my (higher) current rehired salary.

Man, this sucks.

Anyone else?

Revmaynard
11-30-2007, 01:33 PM
Nah, not really. I woke up at about one, got laid, ate a taquito and now I'm browsing IA.

Oh yea, that sucks about your car.

Killer
11-30-2007, 01:34 PM
yeah, my dogs tail is busted... so he keeps slinging blood on things... then i look down and he broke a damn nail off (which is never good for a dog)

my foot is still messed up...

i'm going to pigeon forge and have to put him in a kennel. to put a dog in a kennel you need vaccination records... well my vet won't return my calls so i can't get the papers..

now i gotta pay an extra 60 bucks (or more) to get all new vaccinations and get his wounds checked...

was up late last night as well....

this week has sucked!

Revmaynard
11-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Damn man, sorry about your dog. I remember when mine broke a nail off he limped everywhere lol.

Psycho
11-30-2007, 01:45 PM
I'm suppose to do an 8 page paper that was due a month ago, but I'm too distracted by Thinkfast's stupid polls.

hydroshutter
11-30-2007, 01:50 PM
I forgot to add I have to drive down to Columbus tomorrow and help my brother move, instead of going to a car meet and having fun, heh.

Psycho
11-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Freezing your ball off in a parking lot is never fun.

hydroshutter
11-30-2007, 01:54 PM
This is a daytime meet with cars that are worth a damn. I wouldn't mind if I ever went to BP again.

miro_gt
11-30-2007, 01:58 PM
eh .. I wish I had a bad day. My life sucks for the past 5 years.

iloveboost
11-30-2007, 02:01 PM
The only sucky part for me was having to come to work today. Hope things turn around.

hydroshutter
11-30-2007, 02:04 PM
The only sucky part for me was having to come to work today. Hope things turn around.

Ah well, at least my bottle came out easily, heh.

Have you hooked 'er up?

man
11-30-2007, 02:06 PM
The people at the Hillary Clinton's HQ are having a pretty bad day...

big daddy
11-30-2007, 02:07 PM
just another day....

iloveboost
11-30-2007, 02:09 PM
Ah well, at least my bottle came out easily, heh.

Have you hooked 'er up?
I probably won't hook it up until after my bottle is gone.

hydroshutter
11-30-2007, 02:15 PM
I probably won't hook it up until after my bottle is gone.

Ok. Let me know how it works for you.

Tasuki_Civic
11-30-2007, 02:17 PM
weird but im feeling the heat as well.

ha dont care to talk about it much but in a sense kinda nice to know that im not alone on this one today. people suck and so do injuries

Sammich
11-30-2007, 02:18 PM
Nah, not really. I woke up at about one, got laid, ate a taquito and now I'm browsing IA.

Oh yea, that sucks about your car.

kinda sounds like my day..different order and instead of a taquito some nachos...

Bruce Leroy
11-30-2007, 02:40 PM
I AM!!

1st i put my paycheck in the bank after school.

I go home to write a check for rent. Damn i'm out, whatever I'll get a money order.

I go to the ATM To get dome cash out since my rommate gave me his half already........ INSIFFICIENT FUNDS!@!!!@!@!!@!!!! WTF

I get home to chech where the **** 400 dollars went overnight and..... My electricity is off. WTF.

I call the electricity company and they say the accedentally confused my meter with someone elses, and will be out asap to fix it.

I am about to go to work and they call me and say that I'm not needed today (2nd time this week), and they will see me next week.

Elect gets cut back on and i check my account and for some reason i was charged for 3 months of Cable/internet service.

HOPEFULLY my check will be in the bank by tomorrow (i doubt it) so I dont have to pay a late fee.

I'm applying for jobs online right now, and I'll hit the streets first thing tomorrow morning... I might just start delivering pizza again... But I don't know the area too well.

I Love being in college....

§treet_§peed
11-30-2007, 02:51 PM
drink a forty

"B"
11-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Mach1DrmGrl is having a bad day and I am paying for it.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Mach1DrmGrl is having a bad day and I am paying for it.

Atleast I'm not living there yet.....then you'd really be screwed