thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 01:09 PM
both are pretty bad things to be think.. man I dunno

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 01:10 PM
yea man I dunno either, thats hardcore right there

Tracy
11-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Um both gay. Who wants to be a cholo poser? On the other hand if you are a cholo snitch...you'll prolly en up dead. So if I HAD to make a choice...which I never would, I'd be a poser...just to greater my chances of staying alive.

Echonova
11-30-2007, 01:12 PM
Posin is worse than snitchin. However the poser is usually the snitch, therefore poll is invaild.

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 01:13 PM
:does jon travolta dance:

man
11-30-2007, 02:59 PM
Snitchin is worse than posin. However the poser is usually the snitch, therefore poll is invaild.

Fix, now it makes sense.

Tracy
11-30-2007, 03:04 PM
Fix, now it makes sense.ditto

Dracc
11-30-2007, 03:07 PM
both even out.. Posin.. depends on what you posin about... you can get killed or fawkd up.. snitchin is just foul in general..

"B"
11-30-2007, 03:32 PM
I am pretty damn sure that TF is the biggest poser on IA. How many people has he said he was gonna hurt? How many has he actually faught? Wasn't he invited as a VIP to a club so that he could kick the DJ's ass or something? Didn't he NOT show up and then disappear from the boards for about 2 weeks?

TF isn't an E-thug, he isn't a thug at all. Dudes from Cali would bust his head for talk **** like he's a big dawg.

TF, you ain't sh!t but a big ass teddy bear in Grizzly Bear (read: fat as fvck) clothing.

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 03:32 PM
:yawn:

go check PMs miss tuff guy

"B"
11-30-2007, 03:38 PM
Here, let me post them for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by B
You are a ****ing joke. Lil miss hardcore on the boards, but quick to lock anything that makes your b!tch ass look bad. Such the tough guy.

Talk about a poser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkfast®
you know what homey, go fuk yourself. its called disrespectful talk to a moderator, yea I happen to be one. I could give a fuk less what you wanna talk homeboy, you aint gonna say it to my face thats a fact. its all bull**** and you know it, whats the big deal?? I honestly laugh at your pathetic attempts at insulting me or causing me what you may think is humilation.. I dont just talk shi.t on the boards Ive whooped plenty of ass from words on IA looong before punks like you came around

take your wannabe ass back to doin whatever it is you do best, cuz you damn sure aint runnin a thing on IA

Originally posted by "B"
B!tch, I didn't challange you as a mod, so quit hiding behind thaat BS. Man up, playboy. You from Killa Cali, right? Back in the day, you use to talk sh!t right back. Now all you do is lock threads so they go away. You are b!tch made, HOMIE.

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 03:40 PM
well here goes my response miss

bi.tch made is actin tough on a forum when you aint about sh.it.. ask around homey, I dont just talk the talk!

you talk about back in the day like you was around for half the **** I was in lol.. only reason I lock threads now? CAUSE I CAN. peons like you just tryna make a name for themselves, run that mouth in real life then we can talk about b.itch made

Tracy
11-30-2007, 03:41 PM
IN

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 03:42 PM
whats a matter snowflake, gett all pissy cuz daddy locked your threads

get at me at a meet, I aint hard to find

look for the big teddy bear.. with a shank

"B"
11-30-2007, 03:47 PM
Yeah, keep that shank on you for protection. lol

softy

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 03:49 PM
if thats what you want to call your "back out" post, so be it

otherwise you know who I am, Im sorry I cant say the same for you

"B"
11-30-2007, 03:53 PM
B!tch, I didn't challange you as a mod, so quit hiding behind thaat BS. Man up, playboy. You from Killa Cali, right? Back in the day, you use to talk sh!t right back. Now all you do is lock threads so they go away. You are b!tch made, HOMIE.

***** made is actin tough on a forum when you aint about sh.it.. ask around homey, I dont just talk the talk homeboy

you talk about back in the day like you was around for half the **** I was in lol.. only reason I lock threads now? CAUSE I CAN. peons like you just tryna make a name for themselves, run that mouth in real life then we can talk about b.itch made

Dude, you were talkin **** to me way beforer we ever met at Sidelines. What did you say at Sidelines to me? "Sup homie"

Then several months ago we got into it again and you starat talking bout bring bats n ****. But if I am so little and harmless, why you bringing weapons n s**** to beat my ass with? You're a big dude that says he has been through some ****, you really need weapons to kick my ass?

I have been in fights with more than one person your size. I have been jumped by 40 people against me and 5 friends. I have STILL never had my ass beat.

I'ma tell you like I told my dad many years ago when he told me that one day I would get the sh!t beaat out of me:

It didn't happen yesterday, hasn't happened today, and tomorrow isn't looking too good either.

Have a nice night, Puto.

Feel free to lock this thread now that you are looking soft.

"B"
11-30-2007, 03:55 PM
if thats what you want to call your "back out" post, so be it

otherwise you know who I am, Im sorry I cant say the same for you

Actually, in English, it doesn't say anything about backing out. It says for you to keep that shank on you.

BobbyFresco
11-30-2007, 03:57 PM
And the plot thickens.............:lmfao:

"B"
11-30-2007, 04:01 PM
And the plot thickens.............:lmfao:

If he thickens any more, the top button of his flannel shirt is going to pop and he will have to walk around dressed like a white boy from Arkansas.

Echonova
11-30-2007, 04:08 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/FYou.jpg

Dracc
11-30-2007, 04:57 PM
oh ****.. aye cuz.. woop his ass.. talkin to either side of the fight lol

man
11-30-2007, 04:58 PM
oh ****.. aye cuz.. woop his ass.. talkin to either side of the fight lol

Haha, instigation at its finest

"B"
11-30-2007, 07:44 PM
talkin to either side of the fight lol

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mayniac
11-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Hellz nah! Lolol. This should be interesting...

ahmonrah
11-30-2007, 08:35 PM
wow! when did all this shyt jump off!!??
damn! whens the next meet?

...oh, to answer the poll,
both are bad, both used to end up gurglin blood.