PDA

View Full Version : need to find out if a car is stolen

00CelicaGT
11-30-2007, 12:35 PM
can i find out if a car is still listed as stolen by running a carfax, if so can someone run a carfax ASAP. i need it by tonight im supposed to pick up the car 2marrow morning.

if carfax wont tell me if it's stollen wat is the best possible way to find out?

+reps will be given.

Ran
11-30-2007, 12:37 PM
I don't think Carfax will tell you if it's stolen or not. Just a maintenance record. Maybe run the VIN thru the DMV and see if there's an alert on it.

Also, I hit you back for that rep you sent me. Nothing personal though. lol

00CelicaGT
11-30-2007, 01:51 PM
I don't think Carfax will tell you if it's stolen or not. Just a maintenance record. Maybe run the VIN thru the DMV and see if there's an alert on it.

Also, I hit you back for that rep you sent me. Nothing personal though. lol

NO PROBLEM BUT I BELIEVE SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY PASSWORD AND NEG REPED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE. SORRY I NEVER DID, BUT IT'S ALL GOOD:goodjob:

Justin.
11-30-2007, 01:56 PM
call the cops and have them run the vin.

Init2winit
11-30-2007, 01:58 PM
call the cops and have them run the vin.x2

Ran
11-30-2007, 02:10 PM
NO PROBLEM BUT I BELIEVE SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN HOLD OF MY PASSWORD AND NEG REPED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE. SORRY I NEVER DID, BUT IT'S ALL GOOD:goodjob:Kinda figured it was something like that. Any luck with the car?

00CelicaGT
11-30-2007, 06:24 PM
WELL I CALLED HENERY CO. WHERE I LIVE AND THEY SAID I NEED TO GET GWINNETT PD TO RUN THE VIN BECAUSE THAT WHERE THE CAR IS. THEN CALLED CLAY CO. THEY SAID I NEED AN OFFICER PRESENT AND NEEDED TO FILL OUT TO FOURM. CALLED GWINNETT THEY SAID WHEN I GO TO PICK UP THE CAR CALL THEM AND THEY WOULD SEND AN OFFICER OUT TO RUN THE VIN. SO I GUESS IM GOING TO CALL GWINNETT PD ON MY WAY UP THERE, HOPE IT'S NOT STOLEN OTHER WISE THE GUY IS GOING TO JAIL. IM GONNA TELL THE GUY TONIGHT JUST TOGIVE HIM A HEADS UP AND IT WILL ALSO HELP ME BETTER KNOW IF THE CAR IS STOLEN OR NOT!

Schugg
11-30-2007, 07:41 PM
fuk telln him, if he stole it he needs to get azz raped. let his azz goto jail.if he didnt know its stolen, then he is outta luck. cause even if its not stolen it may freak him out, and then youll probably mess up your good deal. im assuming its a good ass deal if you think its stolen

SE-Rious1
11-30-2007, 07:43 PM
I always check with the tag office they can tell u the recent registration and all the info ya need on the car