PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Im going to be a single man soon!

Nemesis
11-30-2007, 09:41 AM
Single turbo that is! :lmfao:

bigdare23
11-30-2007, 09:42 AM
{you're crying in the inside}

Tracy
11-30-2007, 09:44 AM
That sucks. BEG if you love her :)

1000cckiller
11-30-2007, 09:45 AM
That sucks. BEG if you love her :)NO HE DONT

rndockery98
11-30-2007, 09:49 AM
i feel ya homie..

Ran
11-30-2007, 09:50 AM
That sucks. BEG if you love her :)True love should never beg.

Tracy
11-30-2007, 09:50 AM
NO HE DONTHow do you know? Are you his new man?

collins
11-30-2007, 09:51 AM
damn ran, thats deep...

on a lighte note... KEEP ALL YOUNG GIRLS INSIDE.

2.3 Evo 8
11-30-2007, 09:51 AM
**** her best friend and if she comes back its true love.

Sammich
11-30-2007, 09:52 AM
How do you know? Are you his new man?

no i am

True love should never beg.

that is true...to an extent.

Tracy
11-30-2007, 09:52 AM
True love should never beg.Look. I'm a female. I know what the freak a woman wants even if it's ridiculous. Most of the time women just want to hear don't go. That's all I'm saying. Sometimes you got to tell a woman what she wants to hear...thats all.

Sammich
11-30-2007, 09:53 AM
truth...i learned that..thats why i said "to an extent"

Ran
damn ran, thats deep...When in doubt, just ask yourself...What Would Ran Do?

on a lighte note... KEEP ALL YOUNG GIRLS INSIDE.Selfish @sshole...

Look. I'm a female. I know what the freak a woman wants even if it's ridiculous. Most of the time women just want to hear don't go. That's all I'm saying. Sometimes you got to tell a woman what she wants to hear...thats all.Bah, there's no sense in playing games like that.

Nemesis
Beg? Shes not the one making the decision.

Sammich
11-30-2007, 09:54 AM
holy chit...jorge..dont do it..then she'll find out about us and the kids...

Echonova
11-30-2007, 09:54 AM
F-that. If my woman says she leaving, I'm a single man today!!!

Edit: Ya'll post too damn fast. I'm behind on info...:(

2.3 Evo 8
11-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Look. I'm a female. I know what the freak a woman wants even if it's ridiculous. Most of the time women just want to hear don't go. That's all I'm saying. Sometimes you got to tell a woman what she wants to hear...thats all.

No. That shows weakness.

2.3 Evo 8
11-30-2007, 09:56 AM
**** her best friend and if she comes back its true love.

^^^ Listen to this guy, he knows his ****!

Kelly
11-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Look. I'm a female. I know what the freak a woman wants even if it's ridiculous. Most of the time women just want to hear don't go. That's all I'm saying. Sometimes you got to tell a woman what she wants to hear...thats all.

If I could rep you x100, I would... 3 times...

Tracy
11-30-2007, 09:57 AM
No. That shows weakness.OK. Listen to the men and f.uck her BF. That will make her more reasonable.

1000cckiller
11-30-2007, 09:58 AM
How do you know? Are you his new man?WHAT NO BEGGING, WOMEN BEG FOR US

1000cckiller
11-30-2007, 09:59 AM
^^^ Listen to this guy, he knows his ****!PHIL KILL YOSELF

Mach1DrmGrl
11-30-2007, 10:00 AM

If you're breaking up with her, what's the problem?

Tracy
11-30-2007, 10:00 AM
If I could rep you x100, I would... 3 times...Boys are so dumb. I swear. Love isn't about being Mr. Tough Guy. Its about compromise and a partnership. Sometimes you do things you don't want to do necessarily for the sake of the other person and their feelings. But none f us know the situation. Maybe she's a raging b.tch...which I doubt because I have met her several times.

Nemesis
11-30-2007, 10:01 AM
If you're breaking up with her, what's the problem?

No problem at all, especially since I dont have to deal with her ****ing family anymore!

Killer

QFT!!!!

women are dumb and play ridiculous games....

Tracy
Beg? Shes not the one making the decision.Ok then NM. You sounded sad. If that's the case then f.uck her BF :D that wll get rid of her for sure.

1000cckiller
11-30-2007, 10:02 AM
Boys are so dumb. I swear. Love isn't about being Mr. Tough Guy. Its about compromise and a partnership. Sometimes you do things you don't want to do necessarily for the sake of the other person and their feelings. But none f us know the situation. Maybe she's a raging b.tch...which I doubt because I have met her several times.DOESNT MEAN SHE CANT STILL BE A RAGGING *****.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-30-2007, 10:02 AM
BTW...I don't think telling a woman what you think she wants to hear would be the best way to handle ANY situation. If you don't feel it, don't F*ing say it!

All you're doing in the long run is leading her on, and in the end she'll be left with a broken heart and you'll have a plastic fork stuck in your shoulder

Tracy
11-30-2007, 10:03 AM
QFT!!!!

women are dumb and play ridiculous games....It's not a game. It sensitivity. Everyone says things they don't mean and sometimes pride gets in the way of what you really want.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-30-2007, 10:03 AM
No problem at all, especially since I dont have to deal with her ****ing family anymore!

I feel you...find a girl that doesn't have a family

Lizbiz101
11-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Boys are so dumb. I swear. You can say that again!!!!!!

Tracy
11-30-2007, 10:04 AM
BTW...I don't think telling a woman what you think she wants to hear would be the best way to handle ANY situation. If you don't feel it, don't F*ing say it!

All you're doing in the long run is leading her on, and in the end she'll be left with a broken heart and you'll have a plastic fork stuck in your shoulder

That's why I said "If you love her". If he's breaking up with her then he obviously doesn't love her anymore.

Kelly
11-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Boys are so dumb. I swear. Love isn't about being Mr. Tough Guy. Its about compromise and a partnership. Sometimes you do things you don't want to do necessarily for the sake of the other person and their feelings. But none f us know the situation. Maybe she's a raging b.tch...which I doubt because I have met her several times.

Yeah, Some people just need to be reassured that they are wanted...

That's all :dunno:

rndockery98
wow. i blinked and here and here i am....on ricky lake

Killer
Boys are so dumb. I swear. Love isn't about being Mr. Tough Guy. Its about compromise and a partnership. Sometimes you do things you don't want to do necessarily for the sake of the other person and their feelings. But none f us know the situation. Maybe she's a raging b.tch...which I doubt because I have met her several times.

yeah like going to a falcons game on crutches....

or going to pigeon forge/gatlinburg with a walking boot....

u know.. things like that...

*edit... also things like not taking my lunch break so i can get to blue ridge sooner tonight... u know...

Mach1DrmGrl
11-30-2007, 10:06 AM
That's why I said "If you love her". If he's breaking up with her then he obviously doesn't love her anymore.

Yeah, that could be...but sometimes you get ahold of those real dumbasses that love you, and just wanna break up with you because they get scare of the pu$$

Tracy
DOESNT MEAN SHE CANT STILL BE A RAGGING *****.Ragging or raging? I guess they can be one in the same.

Lizbiz101
I feel you...find a girl that doesn't have a family That's gonna be kinda hard....

Tracy
11-30-2007, 10:07 AM

u know.. things like that...You sound bitter :P

2.3 Evo 8
Ok then NM. You sounded sad. If that's the case then f.uck her BF :D that wll get rid of her for sure.

Oh, now look who agrees with the old man!!! :idb:

rndockery98
boys v. girls - the ultimate fight

Mach1DrmGrl
That's gonna be kinda hard....

It was sarcasm, but thanks

Kelly

u know.. things like that...

But Tracey, does it count when they b*tch about it the entire time before and afterwards and act like you owe them big.

Don't bring us into this Kyle

Tracy
11-30-2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah, that could be...but sometimes you get ahold of those real dumbasses that love you, and just wanna break up with you because they get scare of the pu$$They have been together for a few years. Overall George is a nice guy. From what I know he's not scared of the pu$$ anymore. I think they got past that part already. But hey, what do I know........

2.3 Evo 8
11-30-2007, 10:09 AM
Get some butt sexors before you get rid of her.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-30-2007, 10:10 AM
They have been together for a few years. Overall George is a nice guy. From what I know he's not scared of the pu$$ anymore. I think they got past that part already. But hey, what do I know........

That's not what I meant...I, in no way, was directing that comment to him specifically. It was just a general comment about some men.

Killer
11-30-2007, 10:11 AM
But Tracey, does it count when they b*tch about it the entire time before and afterwards and act like you owe them big.

Don't bring us into this Kyle

i didn't ***** about either... but yeah.. when a man goes around with an injured foot to things to keep you happy... you owe him something.. :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :boobies: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb:

rndockery98
11-30-2007, 10:12 AM
i didn't ***** about either... but yeah.. when a man goes around with an injured foot to things to keep you happy... you owe him something.. :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :boobies: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb: :idb:

good call

Tracy
11-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Oh, now look who agrees with the old man!!! :idb: He didn't give enough information in his first post. I thought he was sad. If he's not then f.uck it.

Lizbiz101
11-30-2007, 10:13 AM
It was sarcasm, but thanks yeah, I was being sarcastic as well lol.

TS240
11-30-2007, 10:13 AM

Oh god this just got out of hand :lmfao: :lmao: :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
11-30-2007, 10:16 AM
ars to mouth, then walk out.

TS240
Get some butt sexors before you get rid of her.

You are a very wise old man. :bowdown: :lmfao:

Mach1DrmGrl
Simple as this...you're single, enjoy it...

Now go find a rebound girl and have a good weekend

(not being sarcastic)

Tracy
11-30-2007, 10:18 AM
yeah, I was being sarcastic as well lol.Apparently, only one person can be sarcastic around here anymore. So watch your step, missy!

2.3 Evo 8
11-30-2007, 10:18 AM
You are a very wise old man. :bowdown: :lmfao:

Takes a bow.

Leadfoot_mf
11-30-2007, 10:31 AM
what do you mean soon? you kicking her to the curb?

Vteckidd
11-30-2007, 10:35 AM
I heard she'll be fuc king Kainjuice tongiht

DrivenMind
11-30-2007, 10:59 AM

lol, owned.

I'm callin first dibs on George's sweet virgin ass.

civic95
11-30-2007, 11:07 AM
That sucks. BEG if you love her :)

I tried that once, didn't work out well. Women don't respect guys that beg. Guys are better off acting like they don't care. It drives girls nuts.

Tracy
11-30-2007, 11:40 AM
I tried that once, didn't work out well. Women don't respect guys that beg. Guys are better off acting like they don't care. It drives girls nuts.Ok. Every girl and relationship is different. I'm just saying, I have been dating someone for 7 years and he is far from an a$$hole. He acts like he loves me and like he cares about me very much. If he was a jerk to me, I'd leave.

Rican219
11-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Now WHore-Hey you can have all the Butt Secks you want :yes:

:ninja: :ninja:

BobbyFresco
11-30-2007, 12:11 PM
OK. Listen to the men and f.uck her BF. That will make her more reasonable.

Reasonable women don't play games either.

BobbyFresco
11-30-2007, 12:13 PM
ars to mouth, then walk out.

lirl, quite literally...:lmfao:

Tracy
11-30-2007, 12:14 PM
Reasonable women don't play games either.I know this post has gotten long ad maybe you didn't read where I said it's not playing games. Sometimes pride gets in the way of real feelings :) That's true of both men and women. Don't act like YOU haven't let pride get in the way of your true feelings where sometimes asking someone to "come back" so you can talk about it was in order. If not, then maybe it will happen someday.

BobbyFresco
11-30-2007, 12:15 PM

truth.:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
11-30-2007, 12:17 PM
I know this post has gotten long ad maybe you didn't read where I said it's not playing games. Sometimes pride gets in the way of real feelings :) That's true of both men and women. Don't act like YOU haven't let pride get in the way of your true feelings where sometimes asking someone to "come back" so you can talk about it was in order. If not, then maybe it will happen someday.

I'm not saying I haven't. I did, when I was an immature kid.
The thing is, once you're an adult, you should act like one and there should not be any room for pride and or manipulation.

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 12:20 PM
hey george dont get upset that when I leave this thread Im goin to bang her out

she wants a mexican man, what can I say.. you couldnt fool her forever, she knows your not a full bred ese

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 12:21 PM
tracy plz stop postin nude fliks on reps Im at work,.,. geez

Tracy
11-30-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm not saying I haven't. I did, when I was an immature kid.
The thing is, once you're an adult, you should act like one and there should not be any room for pride and or manipulation.You're right, but we are humans and sometimes it happens :) You are going off on a manipulation tip and there isn't one in what I am talking about. If you don't feel like you want her to come back...then don't ask. I'm not saying to ask if that's not what you want (as we found out in this case). I'm saying don't let pride after a fight get in the way of being with the one you love.....which adult or not, we have all said things we didn't mean in the heat of the moment and it warrants an apology if you want to mend things.

IF YOU DON'T THEN F.UCK IT. GO BUCK WILD AND KICK THAT B!TCH TO THE CURB.

Tracy
11-30-2007, 12:32 PM
tracy plz stop postin nude fliks on reps Im at work,.,. geezI'm sorry. I thought you liked them :(

BobbyFresco
11-30-2007, 12:35 PM
You're right, but we are humans and sometimes it happens :) You are going off on a manipulation tip and there isn't one in what I am talking about. If you don't feel like you want her to come back...then don't ask. I'm not saying to ask if that's not what you want (as we found out in this case). I'm saying don't let pride after a fight get in the way of being with the one you love.....which adult or not, we have all said things we didn't mean in the heat of the moment and it warrants an apology if you want to mend things.

IF YOU DON'T THEN F.UCK IT. GO BUCK WILD AND KICK THAT B!TCH TO THE CURB.

The manipulation reference wasn't aimed at you. I'm simply saying that if awoman would create an issue just so she could have her man beg for her to feel wanted, then I believe that constitutes as manipulation.

Tracy
11-30-2007, 12:37 PM
The manipulation reference wasn't aimed at you. I'm simply saying that if awoman would create an issue just so she could have her man beg for her to feel wanted, then I believe that constitutes as manipulation.Oh, well that's not what I am saying at all. That's f.ucked up. Only insecure b!tches do that. I said what I am saying. The short version was just interpreted wrong, I guess.

Now suck it stunter! :ninja:

Mach1DrmGrl
11-30-2007, 12:39 PM
The manipulation reference wasn't aimed at you. I'm simply saying that if awoman would create an issue just so she could have her man beg for her to feel wanted, then I believe that constitutes as manipulation.

You know, and alot of girls are like that...young and old. Makes some of us look bad. A relationship can not survive on manipulation, which can lead to lies.

Like I said before, it is always better to just be honest. Too F*ing bad if it hurts the others' feelings. Omission is betrayal.

BobbyFresco
11-30-2007, 12:40 PM
Now suck it stunter! :ninja:

Are we speaking of breasts?:boobies:

BobbyFresco
11-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Like I said before, it is always better to just be honest. Too F*ing bad if it hurts the others' feelings. Omission is betrayal.

Exactly........:yes:

Tracy
11-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Are we speaking of breasts?:boobies:In this case, yes.

BobbyFresco
11-30-2007, 12:47 PM
In this case, yes.

:boobies: :yes:

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 01:12 PM
yo tracy you sexy beast, I seen you last nite on some nopi show, you clean up well
(I mean when you arent on TV) lolol j/k?

also seen homegirl sunshine rodriguez, who knew she was a relative (darn it)

Tracy
11-30-2007, 01:13 PM
yo tracy you sexy beast, I seen you last nite on some nopi show, you clean up well
(I mean when you arent on TV) lolol j/k?

also seen homegirl sunshine rodriguez, who knew she was a relative (darn it)Oh man...she's a relative?? That stinks! I'll holla at her for you since you can't.

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 01:16 PM
yea I was like cmon sunny I knew u since we was little but I never knew.. then all of a sudden shes modelin @ coors field I said hell to the naaaaaaaaw

be sure to post vids/pics or it didnt happen