PDA

View Full Version : Frat boy AKA____Capt._Ron = The ****!

-S Double C-
11-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Dude drove from 2 hours away to purchase my coilovers from me. We ended up trading suspension, rims and seats in the parking lot. LOL. We ran into alot of problems changing out everything but it all worked out in the end a few hours later. Then he was generous enough to buy dinner. He's a great seller,buyer and trader! I recommend doing business with him anytime. Thumbs up for Ron :goodjob: Thanks bro if your reading this and ill see you soon so i can get them kouki taillights and that LSD. Also so we can chill with them sorority girls! :boobies:

Capt._Ron
12-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Anytime man. I love the parts and I hope the wheels work for you. I have seen some parts I want so I might just sell you my kouki tails and try to find some stock ones. Anyways just give me a call when you want to come up and ill see you then.

-S Double C-
12-02-2007, 01:21 AM
What parts did you find? Cash in hand for the kouki's and i can probably get you a set of stock tail lights. :goodjob: And i deffinately want that exhaust from you. I got a chick whos gonna buy it for me. :bigok: