PDA

View Full Version : Got a question about a car purchase.

Mike4831
07-29-2005, 07:22 AM
Currently I am driving a 2002 Civic. I own the car out right, but the car is just too slow for me. I originally bought the car just to get me through school, but I need something faster. The oringinal plan was to have this car for about 4 years and then get and STI when I graduated. But I have been rethinking my plans. I have the money now to get a WRX out right.

I have driven both, and know that I am interested in the car. The insurance on the WRX is actually cheaper than my Civic, but the STI is almost 3 times as more. So what would be IA's opinion.

If I get the WRX I will finally have a car woth modding again.

Salty12
07-29-2005, 07:26 AM
I would say to think about it this way... when you graduate are you going to be wishing you had gotten the STi instead of the WRX?

I don't know that much about WRX's but if you can make the WRX as quick as the STi for less than the price difference of the two, then that's the route to take; especially since you'll be saving money on insurance each month.

Mike4831
07-29-2005, 07:28 AM
Well an STI will still be an option in a couple of years. But it may take and extra year or so to save up the money.

4dmin
07-29-2005, 07:31 AM
well dude i would get the wrx specially if you can buy it out right, w/ the money you'll be saving on insurance you can mod the crap out of the wrx ;)

Mike4831
07-29-2005, 07:32 AM
well dude i would get the wrx specially if you can buy it out right, w/ the money you'll be saving on insurance you can mod the crap out of the wrx ;)

That is a good point.

Brandon C
07-29-2005, 08:13 AM
and I can can get you a WRX for lower than anywhere else JUst call us...