PDA

View Full Version : 4G63T Question.

Romeo
11-29-2007, 07:02 PM
I recently got a GVR-4 and am having a little problem with it. when i get it, it didnt have a filter or anything on the turbo. and when you would get up to about 4,500 RPM's. it would cut out. the guy it got it from said it was fuel cutting. so that the injectors wont over-work themselves. so i turned the boost down and it didnt do it till around 5,200. i usually baby the car. but little things like that bother me. what can i do? i did get a wideband with the car. will that help any?? any help would be appreciated.:goodjob:

s13sliderŪ
11-29-2007, 07:35 PM
I recently got a GVR-4 and am having a little problem with it. when i get it, it didnt have a filter or anything on the turbo. and when you would get up to about 4,500 RPM's. it would cut out. the guy it got it from said it was fuel cutting. so that the injectors wont over-work themselves. so i turned the boost down and it didnt do it till around 5,200. i usually baby the car. but little things like that bother me. what can i do? i did get a wideband with the car. will that help any?? any help would be appreciated.:goodjob:
turn the boost back to stock , 7 lbs . then tell us what it does . and if you end up wanting to sale it let me know . but if you want hp you have to pay to play . i can tell you anything you need to knwo about 4g63's . shoot me an IM on aim .