PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else se that **** about them trying to make spanking your kid illegal today?

§treet_§peed
11-29-2007, 05:21 PM
**** was on CNN this morning.. complete bs if you ask me.. thats gonna make kids even more ****ing spoiled and have even less ****ing respect than the **** that is already here

hondachik
11-29-2007, 05:22 PM
welp...arrest me now. I'm spanking my kid...

ueyedgr8tness
11-29-2007, 05:23 PM
**** was on CNN this morning.. complete bs if you ask me.. thats gonna make kids even more ****ing spoiled and have even less ****ing respect than the **** that is already here

werd:no:

MAn they wonder why there so may kids shoot ing schools now and going to jail for killing,raping,stealing and other bs,when it is all because they didn't get that fuc*ing pipe put on there ass like my dad did me :yes: :smackass:

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:23 PM
welp...arrest me now. I'm beating the **** out my kid, no matter what the hell the government says...its my freedom of wtf ever to beat my child whenever i want

The IDIOT has posted. Let's all leave now. Later, QD.

ueyedgr8tness
11-29-2007, 05:26 PM
welp...arrest me now. I'm beating the **** out my kid, no matter what the hell the government says...its my freedom of wtf ever to beat my child whenever i want

Now there is a difference between beating them and correcting them the right way(like whooping's)

I got my plent share of them and i will do the same for my kids cause down the road they will thank me:ninja: *Hope my dad didn't see that*

hondachik
11-29-2007, 05:27 PM

Find another purpose in your life outside of commenting on every ****ing comment I make:goodjob:

Because the purpose you have now, isn't working...hence the reason u are winning the pole for the most attention grabbing whore

§treet_§peed
11-29-2007, 05:28 PM
lol i mean there is a difference in beating a kid. aright i got whooped when i needed it when i was a kid, not beating.. people getting beating and discipline. you can spank your kid without hurting them or scaring them for life. its CALLED PUNISHMENT AD CORRECTING THEM WHEN THEY ARE WRONG! sounds to me like the bitches trying to pass this **** were not spanked enough as kids

§treet_§peed
11-29-2007, 05:29 PM
LOL @ QD

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Find another purpose in your life outside of commenting on every ****ing comment I make:goodjob:

This isn't my only purpose. It's a side job that I undertook. Making lesser people in my presence feel lesser is a hobby that I like carrying out.

Because the purpose you have now, isn't working...hence the reason u are winning the pole for the most attention grabbing whore

Actually, stupid, I'm not winning. Later, QD.

hondachik
11-29-2007, 05:30 PM
let them spend a day in jail w/ the kids in YDC...I bet they change their minds about the rule:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:30 PM
let them spend a day in the kids in YDC...I bet they change their minds about the rule:goodjob:

That made entirely too much sense. Later, QD.

hondachik
11-29-2007, 05:31 PM
This isn't my only purpose. It's a side job that I undertook. Making lesser people in my presence feel lesser is a hobby that I like carrying out.

you will never have the pleasure of making me feel lesser...

sorry u failed

ueyedgr8tness
11-29-2007, 05:32 PM
I say whoop ths shi* out of the little omen's if they get to acting up that's how u fix the problems were having now day's with them disrespecting every 1 and wanting to be all thug and redneck Bs there nothing but a bunch of trouble makers and need to get there asses beat:yes:

§treet_§peed
11-29-2007, 05:33 PM
O **** A CALLOUT!

ueyedgr8tness
11-29-2007, 05:34 PM
let them spend a day in the kids in YDC...I bet they change their minds about the rule:goodjob:

I am sry but i didnt get your post :thinking:

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:35 PM
I say whoop ths shi* out of the little omen's if they get to acting up that's whow u fix the problems were having now day's with them disrespecting every 1 and wanting to be all thug and redneck Bs there nothing but a bunch of trouble makers and need to get there asses beat:yes:

I agree. I got my fair share of whippings and **** and I'm far from a troublemaker(offline). I played the straight and narrow path and am greatful for it. Everyone is too sensitive today. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:35 PM
I am sry but i didnt get your post :thinking:

Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:36 PM
you will never have the pleasure of making me feel lesser...

sorry u failed

Your first post gave the pleasure. I didn't have to post to realize my greatness over you. Later, QD.

The Ninja
11-29-2007, 05:36 PM

I thought you weren't allowed to bash noobs anymore.

hondachik
11-29-2007, 05:41 PM
Your first post gave the pleasure. I didn't have to post to realize my greatness over you. Later, QD.

I must have missed it...:(

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:42 PM
I thought you weren't allowed to bash noobs anymore.

I'm not. In the NEW MEMBERS section. Read the rules, homey. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:42 PM
I must have missed it...:(

Case closed. Later, QD.

The Ninja
11-29-2007, 05:45 PM
I believe it applies to all sections, not just the New Members section. Only the STFU/GTFO posts has to do with the New Members section.

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:46 PM
I believe it applies to all sections, not just the New Members section.

No sir. Open season in the WL and the KF. Later, QD.

The Ninja
11-29-2007, 05:47 PM
After getting complaints from new members, we are instituting a policy of STRICT NO BASHING ALLOWED.

This goes for:

-STFU AND GTFO posts in New Members threads

-Post nudes

-Negative Repping for people asking simple questions such as
*How do i sell on IA
*Where do people meet up on IA
*How do i XXXXXXX

-Blatant and unwarranted threats or use of inappropriate links or words or GIFs

Lets make this a more friendly place and welcome our new members. Simply help out by saying hi or pointing them in the right direction. DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR LOWER POST COUNT. LEave the drama where it belongs, the Whoreslounge or the Kills FOrum.

THIS IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY, NO WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN, NO EXCEPTIONS

WE SUPERMODS CAN REVIEW REPS SO WE WILL KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE STILL DOING IT!

THIS DOES MEAN YOU

If you have a problem please contact any of the moderators listed here:
Transaxle
Admin
Julio
Btlfed
Mr. Kidd
The Ren

Show me where it says otherwise.

hondachik
11-29-2007, 05:47 PM
Lets make this a more friendly place and welcome our new members. Simply help out by saying hi or pointing them in the right direction. DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR LOWER POST COUNT. LEave the drama where it belongs, the Whoreslounge or the Kills FOrum.

The Ninja
11-29-2007, 05:49 PM
And even then, C'mon man. I mean there are plenty of people that act dumb/stupid/post small/p0zts liek dis, why not just correct'em and move on?

If its not her, its the <3Integra chick, if not her some other newb (even worse if its a female).

EDIT** Thanks, I didn't see that.

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Show me where it says otherwise.

Ok. Read below. Hondachick posted it...good girl:

"LEave the drama where it belongs, the Whoreslounge or the Kills FOrum.:

Sorry dude. This isn't the place to try to "prove me wrong." It can't be done. Lolol. Later, QD.

SL65AMG
11-29-2007, 05:50 PM
omg the liberals are going to **** the world all up. theyre just as bad as the terrorists...... at least they kill all the idiots.

the liberals promote idiocy.

The Ninja
11-29-2007, 05:51 PM
^^ YOU STFU! WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A GOT DAMN OFF TOPIC CONVERSATION HERE!

Anyways, I see it now.

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 05:52 PM
^^ YOU STFU! WE'RE TRYING TO HAVE A GOT DAMN OFF TOPIC CONVERSATION HERE!

Anyways, I see it now.

Lolol. Imma follow the rules. Even on my own site. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
11-29-2007, 07:12 PM
anyways back on PHUCING TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!