PDA

View Full Version : F*CK STATEFARM INSURANCE

Sammich
11-29-2007, 03:48 PM
them weaksos son of a bishes only booking my car out at 4700...being the clean retail value not the high retail($5600) value using the excuse that they are only going to give me what people will pay for the car...FAWKING RIPOFF I SWEAR...if you have them switch asap

Killer
11-29-2007, 03:49 PM
switching to allstate myself... way better prices.....

Sammich
11-29-2007, 03:51 PM
thats who i'm going to

Killer
11-29-2007, 03:52 PM
no lie, i've had state farm and travlers... for minimum coverage on any of my vehicles i've been paying close to 100 a month..

i'm uping my coverage and adding uninsured motorists.... and it's gonna be 250 every six months....

allstate is kicking ass and taking names these days...

thinkfast®
11-29-2007, 03:53 PM
did you 2 fuk and make up

thats rich

Sammich
11-29-2007, 03:54 PM
FYP how bout that rich cake...thousand dollar cake essay....who u got TF

Killer
11-29-2007, 03:54 PM
did you 2 fuk and make up

thats rich

no, not at all.... ****tard.... just sometimes there's a time to be serious and a time not to be...

TS240
11-29-2007, 04:05 PM
:rant:
I got rearended two months ago and Nation Wide still hasnt paied for my car. I have State Farm(sucks a$$), but the ***** that rearended me had Nation Wide. The ****y value on my car is like $4500(95 240 that was in better shape than most) and I had another $4000 in reciepts. They offered me $3800 for my car, so now Im stuck in court and I had to take out a loan to get another car til this **** settels.
Minimum Coverage FTL! /:rant:

thinkfast®
11-29-2007, 04:08 PM
how bout u 2 go fuk each other then, serious talk

namtalmbout

Hulud
11-29-2007, 04:34 PM
if you ever get your car totalled by someone else maybe you will get lucky and they have Georgia Farm Bureau

they gave me over blue book and paid for my mods (thank you Mr. Kidd)

so i got me a nice check

Alan®
11-29-2007, 04:47 PM
lol you think you got it bad with state farm man do i have a story.....

my buddy Fred's Lexus Sc300 NA-T was destroyed in a garage fire. he had submitted all the reciepts and everyhting for the mods he put in it to his underwriter to have it covered and when he went to file a claim they told him 1.)the mods were never covered 2.)got screwed on the check for the car 3.)told him he was being dropped anyways cause it was a performance car. to top it all off he is now being sued because they are trying to say he was running an auto repair shop out of his garage because he worked on his own car

Turbo04
11-29-2007, 05:27 PM
switching to allstate myself... way better prices.....

I agree 100% on that. I had statefarm for like 8 years from when I first got my license, ungodly expensive. was like 270 for just me F/C right up until I got married. Dropped to 230 for both the wife and me F/C on both cars with towing/safe driver rewards/rental all the crap you can get on the car, just by switching to allstate. Granted my homeowners is through them as well, but I love the price I'm paying now.

Dracc
11-29-2007, 05:38 PM
i'm with state farm cuz... full coverage... unisured.. injury.. property and all that good stuff... 500 deduct.... 149 a month :)

Kdanzig
11-29-2007, 06:05 PM
If anybody's in the millitary or has parents in the millitary you should go with USAA, I have it because my grandfather was in WWII and it passed all the way down to me. I'm 21 drive a Cobalt, have 2 accidents on my record and pay $700 every six months for Full coverage. They rock

Dracc
11-29-2007, 06:10 PM
If anybody's in the millitary or has parents in the millitary you should go with USAA, I have it because my grandfather was in WWII and it passed all the way down to me. I'm 21 drive a Cobalt, have 2 accidents on my record and pay $700 every six months for Full coverage. They rock.

I'm about to get with them soon

Kdanzig
11-29-2007, 06:13 PM

I'm about to get with them soon

Yeah I love them. I have a credit card through them and i bank with them as well. The banking is kind of inconvinent though since they don't have any branches you have to send cash through the mail. But I just get my bf to write me a check and I give him cash and then scan the check on my computer and it's deposited instantly. Sweetness

Nomad!
11-29-2007, 08:35 PM
I was rear ended over a year ago by a guy insured with Liberty Mutual. They denied my claim so I had to pay for my rental, which I was in for 3 months & they haven't lifted a finger to settle my claim since cutting the check for the repairs. Needless to say I have a lawyer & I'm suing the hell out of them.

On another note; I'm getting raped by Progressive to the tune of $397 a month, which is lower than the $415 I was paying last year. Guess who's going insurance shopping this weekend?

So Allstate you say...

DeeAOne
11-29-2007, 08:38 PM
yeah state farm does suck very badly. rates are way to high.

B18c1Turboed
11-29-2007, 08:46 PM
What you can do is look up your car, and find the market value for your car. Send them all the adds showing the market value is higher, i have seen that done on a few claims and they always pay!! Goodluck!

TS240
11-29-2007, 08:55 PM
What you can do is look up your car, and find the market value for your car. Send them all the adds showing the market value is higher, i have seen that done on a few claims and they always pay!! Goodluck!

Thats what I did, it helped a little.

ksniperfox
11-30-2007, 08:08 AM
lol you think you got it bad with state farm man do i have a story.....

my buddy Fred's Lexus Sc300 NA-T was destroyed in a garage fire. he had submitted all the reciepts and everyhting for the mods he put in it to his underwriter to have it covered and when he went to file a claim they told him 1.)the mods were never covered 2.)got screwed on the check for the car 3.)told him he was being dropped anyways cause it was a performance car. to top it all off he is now being sued because they are trying to say he was running an auto repair shop out of his garage because he worked on his own car

sounds like a sweet car, but it is old news that insurance does NOT cover modifications. even if they did, you would have to submit them BEFORE the crash. obviously, if you increase the value of your car with expensive mods, your premiums will probably go up.

1000cckiller
11-30-2007, 08:11 AM
ALLSTATE FTW BITCHES, BEEN WITH THEM ALL MY LIFE. CHEAP INSURANCE FTW.

Sammich
11-30-2007, 08:15 AM
if you ever get your car totalled by someone else maybe you will get lucky and they have Georgia Farm Bureau

they gave me over blue book and paid for my mods (thank you Mr. Kidd)

so i got me a nice check

that is the 2nd good thing i have heard about a farm bureau insurance....i may have to check them out too:goodjob: thanks

i'm with state farm cuz... full coverage... unisured.. injury.. property and all that good stuff... 500 deduct.... 149 a month :)

wait until its time for them to pay....*shaft w/ blades and no astroglide, believe it*

where do i get the market value??? i see the NADA...state farm is going to call dealerships and i'm about to call dealerships to find out what they would sell it for if they had it on their lot

hydroshutter
11-30-2007, 08:16 AM
I friggin love State Farm. Our family has had them for decades.

1000cckiller
11-30-2007, 08:17 AM
that is the 2nd good thing i have heard about a farm bureau insurance....i may have to check them out too:goodjob: thanks

wait until its time for them to pay....*shaft w/ blades and no astroglide, believe it*

where do i get the market value??? i see the NADA...state farm is going to call dealerships and i'm about to call dealerships to find out what they would sell it for if they had it on their lotDEALERSHIPS SELL BY BLACK BOOK, SO IT MIGHT BE ABOUT 4700.

1000cckiller
11-30-2007, 08:18 AM
I friggin love State Farm. Our family has had them for decades.NICE HOW YOU STATED HOW OLD , YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE.

IDCoconut
11-30-2007, 08:21 AM
Don't settle with the 1st offer. Never, lol.

Back in 2002, I wrecked a 94 Mazda B3000 pick-up. I have Statefarm and the person that pulled out in front of me (not my fault) had StateFarm. Truck @ the time had around 170kmiles or something, least to say they paid the high value and then some. What I did was show them pictures of the truck, which was immaculate. It was lowered, nice interior, 18s, etc. Least to say they paid for all of those also. I received 6000 for a truck that was worth 3500, the extre 2500 came from the mods, mainly the wheels. You just have to fight it and make sure they take care of you.

Maybe my situation is different because I was not at fault. Either way, I'm paying $405 every 6months for my car now. Liability, uninsured motorist, natural disasters, and theft, the reason only liability is my car is paid for and is worth less than 10grand, so if I wreck it and it's my fault, then oh well. I'm 22 and have no points on my license and have no wrecks of my fault in my record.

I'm not saying some of you are not telling the entire story, but when you are paying above 200 a month, it may be because of the type of vehicle, you have a lien on your vehicle (it's not yours because you're still paying for it via a loan) which means you are required to have full coverage, or you have a bunch of points on your license.

Sammich
11-30-2007, 08:41 AM
so u think i should print out or email him the pics of my car???

collins
11-30-2007, 08:51 AM
damn... even insurance on the gto is only $150/month. dracc, you tellin me you're payin the same i am, and you're in a 4 banger?!?! i'm sorry man!!!! you need to ditch state farm, man... they quoted me $305/MONTH and i havehad them since i started driving. i'm with progressive now. i think they're giving justine and me a discount because we now have both cars on the same policy.

quickdodge®
11-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Damn you guys pay some money. I pay $104/month for full coverage on an 04 Grand Am and an 04 Buick and a 77 Civic. Glad I have the company I'm with. If I wasn't with them, I'd be with State Farm. Later, QD.

Alan®
11-30-2007, 10:09 AM
sounds like a sweet car, but it is old news that insurance does NOT cover modifications. even if they did, you would have to submit them BEFORE the crash. obviously, if you increase the value of your car with expensive mods, your premiums will probably go up.

maybe you didnt read my post clearly. he had submitted them before the crashin fact over a year before. and his premiums had gone up and when he asked both his underwritter and his insurance rep they both said he was and then the adjuster said he wasnt he lost a lot more than the car and the garage. few K worth of snap on tools, tractor, jdm vertex kit, another fully built 2jz-gte, repair manuals, wheels you name it he had. he lost all the money on the mods because they wanted reciepts again for everything and all the reciepts were in the garage. and now hes being sued by them for running an auto repair shop out of his garage when he wasnt

Sammich
11-30-2007, 10:11 AM
who are u w/ QD??

rndockery98
11-30-2007, 10:19 AM
state farm has treated me very nice. i've had two bikes stolen and i just totaled an s2k and i've made money on all three. i paid $15,000 for the s2k and they told me $18,000 was the blue book, minus my $1,000 deductible. they paid off my loan and gave me the rest.

Kevykev
11-30-2007, 10:21 AM
You have to sweet talk your agent - i have a statefarm agent that would do anything for me -

She would even give me sex too - I would never request that from her though.

NEVERRR!!!

Sammich
11-30-2007, 10:35 AM
You have to sweet talk your agent - i have a statefarm agent that would do anything for me -

She would even give me sex too - I would never request that from her though.

NEVERRR!!!

i dont sweet talk no man...that against man law #43 section c

Kevykev
11-30-2007, 10:46 AM
/Thread!

Sammich
11-30-2007, 10:59 AM
FYP lol

Kevykev
11-30-2007, 11:05 AM
For Your Protection?

Sammich