PDA

View Full Version : A little rant at 2 am

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 01:09 AM
This website kills me. Its so fuckin funny. how about the gay primera vr4 camry guy gets all mad when i say his car is ugly. All i did was express my opinion like everyone else does. u like it or u dont. and he comes back saying i know nothing about cars, my car is ugly, its broke( yes my rocker arm came off and i bent a valve. so what shit happens) and his usual gay shit. :jerkit: Well the talk stops here. where i am from u dont talk, u swing and i will be looking for his ass next saturday. i am gonna make an hour drive to get in a fight and go to jail. its the only way to shut this fag up. then his mom will prolly sue and all that jazz. eh its worth it to me. Hey fuckboy if u readin this i wont be alone so your other gay friends should stay out of it if they wanna se daylight without bein in a hospital bed. All that shit u was talkin say it in my face. I have no words for you anymore. U run up you gone get done up.

Night IA!!

HyPer50
07-29-2005, 01:14 AM
:goodjob: :wgaf:

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 01:15 AM
if u didnt give a fuck why bother to post? :confused:

Marta Mike
07-29-2005, 01:17 AM
im just curious as to who it is-lol.............damn i need to leave this shit alone and go to bed. Gotta be to work at 10.

HyPer50
07-29-2005, 01:21 AM
if u didnt give a fuck why bother to post? :confused:

Cause I'm bored probably = P

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 01:22 AM
eh thats why i ranted lol it just struck me as funny that he got so offended cuz i didnt like his car.

HyPer50
07-29-2005, 01:23 AM
eh thats why i ranted lol it just struck me as funny that he got so offended cuz i didnt like his car.

And I find it funny that you are going to drive out here and beat his ass just for making fun of your car on IA.. lol

RandomGuy
07-29-2005, 01:26 AM
www.lemonparty.org

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 01:32 AM
And I find it funny that you are going to drive out here and beat his ass just for making fun of your car on IA.. lol
naw its more than that. he and his boy were trying to fight my friend, they were talking shit to him when he posted his car saying it was gay and all that. and he runs off at the mouth to me again. i amjust sick of it. beat him up and call it quits. plus i just wanna fight and he gave me a reason. a good one? no but one that good enough for me!!

Hulud
07-29-2005, 01:34 AM
o shit who is this person?

RandomGuy
07-29-2005, 01:34 AM
i be e-thuggin like five deuce four tre

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 01:40 AM
e-thugg hahaha. i am not a thug in person. i just dont care.
i have posted my face on here. look it up if u really wanna see who i am. nothing special.

RandomGuy
07-29-2005, 01:42 AM
e-thugg hahaha. i am not a thug in person. i just dont care.
i have posted my face on here. look it up if u really wanna see who i am. nothing special.
lol wtf who said nething about appearances?

anyways... dont do nothin stupid now... just post in Tracy's IA boxing thread... settle it legit-ly so we can laugh at the loser... or do it your way... and get hit for assualt and/or battery... and/or itll last for 30 seconds b4 its over/gets broken up/someone gets fucked up... be the smart one... CALL HIS ASS OUT... if he dont show up... then beat his ass.... but call his ass out to IA boxing....

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 01:45 AM
hulud said who is this guy. i said look me up if u wanna see me. btw I dont box. i fight the way i want. never fought organized and never will. y? too many parameters. if i cant beat someone unmerciful my own way y even do it?

and if he wasnt a punk he wouldnt need to press charges. typical bitch boy deal. as many fights as i ahve been and seen nobody ever pressed charges. after a fight u get your ass up( or dragged out the way) and go home a loser and the beef is over.

Hulud
07-29-2005, 01:46 AM
no i meant who is the guy u wanna fight

Hulud
07-29-2005, 01:46 AM
is his name primera vr4?

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 01:49 AM
OHhh its the 1439/2000 guy. and his friends auxiliary and halfbaked usually chime in with their remarks. it started when they were fuckin with my boy on here. that didnt do anything but post his car up then defend himself. he is just as sick of this shit as i am. he's use to fighting to get stuff over with as well. depends on where u grow up or how u were raised i guess.

RandomGuy
07-29-2005, 01:52 AM
and if he wasnt a punk he wouldnt need to press charges. typical bitch boy deal. as many fights as i ahve been and seen nobody ever pressed charges. after a fight u get your ass up( or dragged out the way) and go home a loser and the beef is over.

if something does go down... dont post any locations or anything up on boards... ;)

anyways?.. why dont yall do something UFC style and shit.... lol steel cage... no running, on video... then no matter who loses sell that shit to REAL TV and split the cash and beat his ass again 3 months down the road and take his cash... just a thought.

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 01:55 AM
^ nah i wont disclose a location. dont want a bunch of other peeps showin up or police location. i will show up to barrett to pay him a visit. then we can set up what u are talking about. closed area no running and a video. first to stop breathing or go unconscious loses. or we can do first blood.

twkg
07-29-2005, 02:08 AM
i love this shit....

-your car's ugly!
-oh yeah? well your mom has ugly toes!
Thems fightin words?

j/k man....bored. how ugly is this car that you didnt like, that they have a problem with, that yall are gunna go at it for?

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 02:11 AM
I just said no matter how fast your car is i just think its ugly. i never liked vr4 galants. i didnt make smart ass comments just my opinion. then he gets childish and decides to name call. link to the thread here: http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=205070#post205070

twkg
07-29-2005, 02:19 AM
im just not a galant fan at all. i had a 98 and the tranny went like it was meant to die.

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 02:20 AM
u better watch it hes gonna tell u to die in a fire cuz all his cars r better than yours lol nice to see u ahve an opinion of your own as well. or maybe i am glad u dont like it either lol aight last post for the night see ya

C22H19N3O4
07-29-2005, 02:30 AM
All this over some putz and his comments? LoL....come on!. Be the bigger man and walk away. IA is about posting pics of half naked chicks that wear too much make up. If you have to fight have Hulud ref the fight since he doesn\\\'t have a job...lol.

j/k

twkg
07-29-2005, 02:35 AM
I mean I'm not personally attacking his ride. Like you said, "To each his own." I just had a bad experience w/ mine. To come back like that for speaking out was childish. Like Pharm Teg says, Be the bigger man. Who gives a shit if he wants to get an attitude...

I had a kitted 89 Prelude a while ago that was probably ugly as hell to a lot of people, but I know everyone has their own opinion and I can respect that.

HyPer50
07-29-2005, 04:50 AM
^ nah i wont disclose a location. dont want a bunch of other peeps showin up or police location. i will show up to barrett to pay him a visit. then we can set up what u are talking about. closed area no running and a video. first to stop breathing or go unconscious loses. or we can do first blood.

eh, dont bring that shit to barrett... we got enough problems as it is.

£G2♣
07-29-2005, 05:21 AM

4dmin
07-29-2005, 07:35 AM
just fucking pop him in the face and get it over w/... internet drama is gay

PSINXS
07-29-2005, 07:37 AM
^^^ agreed. when i see him i hit im its over.

tony
07-29-2005, 10:22 AM
feel better after sleeping on it?

The Ren
07-29-2005, 10:25 AM
We need to have an IA PPV.. The three guys would make a killing off of it..Girls and guys should beable to have a go round.. I think alot of shit would get settled.. and hey Paul, pablo, and Julio.. when you guys actually have one.. you best remember lil ole me when the money comes pouring in..

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 10:33 AM
Lol, we'll i kind of seen it happen in the other thread...and the vr4 galant guy is known for bashing cars, he was bashing on Instun Nooduh ( shandy's) car, cause tha way his widebody looked with his skyline tails, and he was like " other makes shouldn't mix with others, like honda into nissan" etc etc etc....then one of my boys that i and shandy both know came in and vr4 called him a dumbass or somethin, and he said he was gon look for him at tunerfest and snuff him, then teh vr4 guy say he dont want to fight, lets squash it, blah blah blaah, ...its in a thraed called " so heres mine" or somethin...to be honest, i think he has this commin, all this internet bashing he does on others cars...its about to come back on him

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 10:37 AM
Lol, we'll i kind of seen it happen in the other thread...and the vr4 galant guy is known for bashing cars, he was bashing on Instun Nooduh ( shandy's) car, cause tha way his widebody looked with his skyline tails, and he was like " other makes shouldn't mix with others, like honda into nissan" etc etc etc....then one of my boys that i and shandy both know came in and vr4 called him a dumbass or somethin, and he said he was gon look for him at tunerfest and snuff him, then teh vr4 guy say he dont want to fight, lets squash it, blah blah blaah, ...its in a thraed called " so heres mine" or somethin...to be honest, i think he has this commin, all this internet bashing he does on others cars...its about to come back on him

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=9882&page=5&pp=15

its about from page 5 and on......this guy is a line stepper..a. habitual line stepper

Spyder
07-29-2005, 10:40 AM

word to big bird son.

people like to run their mouths on this site and others, eventually some one wont like the way they "play and joke" and they will get their ass kicked. oh well, it will be funny.

B16a2 Civic
07-29-2005, 10:49 AM
word to big bird son.

people like to run their mouths on this site and others, eventually some one wont like the way they "play and joke" and they will get their ass kicked. oh well, it will be funny.

yeah...i dont see what making fun of others car is proving...i mean its coo to say its not your cup of tea but respect the modification , custimization, time and money going into someones car, just liek im sure they respect yours....and folks on here always looking at others cars like its a finished product...but if anyone ever tries to fight my nigga spyda....oh its gon be on like popcon

drupason
07-30-2005, 10:36 AM
This is Bajjani

This thread r teh gayness...who the fuck cares if he said your a stupid little punk bitch who can't drive and would go faster walking... hes already won since your gonna waste your time driven up there i see no point in it

kilpatty43
07-30-2005, 10:42 AM
i feel like im back in high school...jesus grow the fuck up

Darling Nikki
07-30-2005, 10:49 AM
this thread is so funny but FUCKING DUMB as hell. Seriously its the fucking internet. People make comments that I don't have a HEMI but do I want to beat their ass?? Fuck no, bc I don't care. How old are you man??

Kevykev
07-30-2005, 10:56 AM
Brandon, if i ever find out that you fought over some internet shit, i will have to sit down and have a long talk with you!

quickdodge®
07-30-2005, 12:03 PM
^^^ You're just saying that cuz I kicked your ass the other day because you said in PM that you didn't like my fog light covers. Who cares if I don't even have fog lights? Later, QD.

Kevykev
07-30-2005, 12:14 PM
That's fowl man, you promised not to make that incident public. :(

Very dishonorable!!!

Fuck you and that knee-on!

KoukiDrftr
07-30-2005, 01:08 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=9882&page=5&pp=15

its about from page 5 and on......this guy is a line stepper..a. habitual line stepper
1439/2000, halfbaked and auxiliary are a bunch of pussy's... they talk mad shit until someone calls them out then they wanna be best friends... im with brandon... im ready to brawl!

HalfBaked
07-30-2005, 02:14 PM
1439/2000, halfbaked and auxiliary are a bunch of pussy's... they talk mad shit until someone calls them out then they wanna be best friends... im with brandon... im ready to brawl!

When the fuck did I try to be your friend. I think you're a fucking moron by the shit you post. Also I already fucking said if you wanna fight because you're mad that we gave you our opinion of your multicolored car ok. Come up to us. I think its immature as fuck that you and your "boy" PSINXS wants to fight us over internet shit. But whatever, do it.

If you kick my ass you realize it doesn't make you better than me. You'll still drive an ugly car and you still won't have a license.

auxiliary
07-30-2005, 02:45 PM
This thread is fucking stupid. I just realized what was going on, because I didn't even bother to click on it when the title was "A little rant at 2 am". Well after reading 3 pages of bull shit, I am baffled on what the hell is going on.

PSINXS is pissed because his friend has an ugly car. Regardless--his car is ugly.

It's an opinon, that's exactly what it is. No need to fight someone over thinking a car isn't appealing to ones eyes. Sure, I drive a yellow car-lots of people don't like yellow. Just because of this; it doesn't mean I have to kick everyone's ass that says something.

See, I am not insecure. I don't need to fight people to get my point across. If you don't agree with someone, then you don't. It's retarded to think you have to fight someone just because of something you read on the internet.

This is fucking insane, I can't believe you guys are going to drive all the way over here.

I guess we'll see what happens next week.

Spyder
07-30-2005, 03:01 PM
post up a new thread if there is anything worth reading, this thread has turned into a pissing contest and noone will ever win, atleast not on the net. everyone wants to fight? fine do it somewhere other then here, hell even e-fight in PM's where i dont have to watch the shit. thread closed.

quickdodge®
07-30-2005, 05:52 PM
Thread now closed because I have posted in it. Later, QD.

Brett
07-30-2005, 05:53 PM
CLOSED offcially now that I have posted in it, even though I havent read any of this thread, And Im not about to go back and read why it was locked :tongue:

quickdodge®
07-30-2005, 05:56 PM
It's locked because SpyderMan locked it. Later, QD.

Brett
07-30-2005, 05:57 PM
Its locked cause WE wanted it locked, Fuck that spyder mofo!! :lmfao:

quickdodge®
07-30-2005, 06:01 PM
YEAH!!! No thread is officially locked until we post in it saying it is locked! Later, QD.

Brett
07-30-2005, 07:52 PM
TRUE THAT!!!