PDA

View Full Version : LOL WTF!!!

blacknightteg
11-29-2007, 10:43 AM
so im in the computer lab at my school and i walk away from the computer for a minute, well a guy looks over as im walking back and was like "import atlanta huh?" and im like "yeah." well then he asks me what car i drive and i tell him its the red integra and he's like "oh yeah the one that parks up in the big parking lot" well then he proceeds to tell me that i need to watch out cuz there are people around here that are bad. saying that he go his stolen from the campus last year. now im wandering who th ehll has the audasity to say that? i mean the way he said it, it was almost like a warning that he's gunan take my car! lol wtf?

Sammich
11-29-2007, 10:44 AM
get a lojack asap

blacknightteg
11-29-2007, 10:45 AM
**** i wish, i dont have the money for that right now.

v-empire
11-29-2007, 10:46 AM
i dont see a problem there. he was just giving you the heads up and you should have been thankful.

people are still stealing honda's??

blacknightteg
11-29-2007, 10:46 AM
yeah i know, but it was just kinda random,and the demenor that he said it in, i was like uhhh...random?

Nismo
11-29-2007, 10:47 AM
^ your kidding rite.

blacknightteg
11-29-2007, 10:48 AM
about what?

Sammich
11-29-2007, 10:49 AM
dude...from a ex-teg owner to a current teg owner...bite the bullet and get one. whatever your next money is suppose to go...get the lojack, real talk. u dnt know who is stalking u..it could be him or somebody else, get that ish ASAP

Nismo
11-29-2007, 10:49 AM
It was about the post above you about hondas still getting stolen.

Nemesis
11-29-2007, 10:50 AM
i dont see a problem there. he was just giving you the heads up and you should have been thankful.

people are still stealing honda's??

Of course they are, a few B series motors pull a premium a few days before race wars.

blacknightteg
11-29-2007, 10:51 AM
PBS....yeah i know, i have been meaning to get one, but i havent had the chacne let alone the money to be able to get one right, now, i might get it soon. i tell ya lol if someone is stalkin my car, i feel sorry for them, it might look decent, but tis about to break down like a mofo probably lol

Nismo, oh alright, i was like wtf are you talkin about.

thinkfast®
11-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Of course they are, a few B series motors pull a premium a few days before race wars.

esp if they overnite em to japan

what up george, still ho'in around or have you cleaned up (yea right)

gtikid
11-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Sooooo you had a problem with him stating the obvious? That Honda's get stolen all the time? I guess this is one of those where we had to be there to "sense" the way he said it, and can't be expressed online. But I don't see anything wrong with someone giving someone else a heads up....

Nismo
11-29-2007, 10:53 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/05/lol-i-r-jawz.jpg

blacknightteg
11-29-2007, 10:54 AM
Sooooo you had a problem with him stating the obvious? That Honda's get stolen all the time? I guess this is one of those where we had to be there to "sense" the way he said it, and can't be expressed online. But I don't see anything wrong with someone giving someone else a heads up....

yeah i mean there was nothing wrong with the fact that he did that, but like i said. the way that he said it in was like....dude, what the hell.

gtikid
11-29-2007, 10:56 AM
yeah i mean there was nothing wrong with the fact that he did that, but like i said. the way that he said it in was like....dude, what the hell.

Yea I know what you mean...I've had that feeling before. Shady mofo's

v-empire
11-29-2007, 11:02 AM
oh... i wouldnt know. stealin honda's so 1994. they should stop. so i can go buy another honda intergra or something.

bastards need to be shot!