PDA

View Full Version : 3 weeks and 3 days...

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 08:47 AM
Till my Texas a$$ joins civilization in Georgia. Can't wait to get up out this b1tch!!!

Killer
11-29-2007, 08:48 AM
i'm sorry....

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 08:50 AM
I'm not...I'm so tired of being in Texas. Nothing but them coon A$$ mofos intruding on our state dirtying the place up.

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 08:55 AM
maybe it will clean up some after you leave.. =]

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 08:56 AM
STFU h0 before you get raped and knocked up again

maybe it will clean up some after you leave.. =]

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 08:57 AM
ho? you the one who showed your a$$ on a public forum. i had a baby thats right but i take care of my responsibility and i dont who you telling to stfu because ill make you put your own foot in your god damn mouth b!tch, dont f*ck with someone when you dont know what they are capable are.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Aww...did I make you mad? Do you want to cry now?

Well, cry *****, cry!

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:02 AM
wow are you that immature. cry over worthless hos like you, i dont think so. just bored and having some fun..now go take more pics and post them..

Crazy Asian
11-29-2007, 09:03 AM
OH SNAPS A COW AND A DOG ARE FIGHTING!!! WHICH ONE IS GONNA WIN!!!????

Sammich
11-29-2007, 09:04 AM
lol @ hamburglar fighting

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:06 AM
pbs the hamburger jokes are old, really old. you've never once in your life seen me other then an avatar. doesnt say much. why dont you post pictures of your wifey if shes sooo much better.. btw i see your myspace and your far from anything to die over..besides the wifey must be fat or getting there if she asked you the question "am i fat?"

Nismo
11-29-2007, 09:11 AM
http://blog.muchmusic.com/archives/image/hamburgler.jpg
http://www.shermangalleries.com.au/artists_exhib/artists/lindeman/images/hamburgler.jpg

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 09:11 AM
You don't have to make excuses for your pain that obviously can't be hidden. And funny how you can confuse your immaturity with "FUN", and mine is nothing short of.
And in further note, if it didn't offend you so, you wouldn't have felt the need to emphasize your responsibilities. Quit crying...know one really cares.

SO GTFO.....

wow are you that immature. cry over worthless hos like you, i dont think so. just bored and having some fun..now go take more pics and post them..

Echonova
11-29-2007, 09:12 AM
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd163/CougarPhotos/Cowfight2.jpg

Sammich
11-29-2007, 09:12 AM
pbs the hamburger jokes are old, really old. you've never once in your life seen me other then an avatar. doesnt say much. why dont you post pictures of your wifey if shes sooo much better.. btw i see your myspace and your far from anything to die over..besides the wifey must be fat or getting there if she asked you the question "am i fat?"

i know im not **** to look at...u just need to realize the same...besides my wife loves me and shes on point...unlike you...being on the roof of mcdonalds...hold your own...smoke a joint, take some lax and eat some more burgers...u fat lard

ZeD
11-29-2007, 09:13 AM
ho? you the one who showed your a$$ on a public forum. i had a baby thats right but i take care of my responsibility and i dont who you telling to stfu because ill make you put your own foot in your god damn mouth b!tch, dont f*ck with someone when you dont know what they are capable are.

HAHA DAMN SERVIN THAT ***** UP SOME COLD RAMEN NOODLES.

SHE SAID SHE'LL FEED YOU YOUR MOFUGGIN TEEF!

Sammich
11-29-2007, 09:13 AM

REPS FOR THAT SH*T:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 09:15 AM
GET TO WORK!!!

tony
11-29-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm not...I'm so tired of being in Texas. Nothing but them coon A$$ mofos intruding on our state dirtying the place up.

Really? Please do explain the coon statement..

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:16 AM
You don't have to make excuses for your pain that obviously can't be hidden. And funny how you can confuse your immaturity with "FUN", and mine is nothing short of.
And in further note, if it didn't offend you so, you wouldn't have felt the need to emphasize your responsibilities. Quit crying...know one really cares.

SO GTFO.....

you didnt offend me and never will offend me. your immaturity came when you posted the :lmfao: smiley when someone posted something about me which you know nothing about. i have nothing to prove to anyone on this site. i barely emphasized about my responsibility except that i take care of him. also, i never was raped. maybe you and your pancake ass were, but dont confuse me with you. you'll never be on my level. i never once cried about anything that has to do with IA. when i log off, IA is the last thing i think about. so like i said before go take so pictures of your flat ass and post them real quick and take em down cuz you know no one will say anything good about it.

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:20 AM
http://blog.muchmusic.com/archives/image/hamburgler.jpg
http://www.shermangalleries.com.au/artists_exhib/artists/lindeman/images/hamburgler.jpg

interesting, but not funny. kind of disturbing that someone can eat that. oh and btw :offtopic: but my son was looking at the screen and saw the little car you have in your signature driving all around and he was like amazed and happy and pointing at it. it was cute..

Nismo
11-29-2007, 09:20 AM
Wait there pictures of this new girl? Links plz.

Nismo
11-29-2007, 09:21 AM
interesting, but not funny. kind of disturbing that someone can eat that. oh and btw :offtopic: but my son was looking at the screen and saw the little car you have in your signature driving all around and he was like amazed and happy and pointing at it. it was cute..

Hey, I aim to please.

ilovemyhonda.
she posted in her signature yesterday a picture of herself with a skirt on and my god it was the flattest thing ever. sorry she took it down.

Killer

well we've established that you are not capable of typing in english...

Nismo
11-29-2007, 09:22 AM
no no NOOOOOOOO> Repost skirt picture or I wont be on your side for this e-argument.

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Hey, I aim to please.

im sure you do :lmfao: ..it was cute..great, whenever i say something about my son i cant stop, i miss him. wish i was off work to go get him.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 09:23 AM
:blah::blah::blah:

You're saying the same **** over and over again. GET OVER YOURSELF!!! My man is satisfied with what I got, be it no ass or not.

So I don't give a flying f*kk what your short young a$$ keeps repeating.

NEXT!!!
you didnt offend me and never will offend me. your immaturity came when you posted the :lmfao: smiley when someone posted something about me which you know nothing about. i have nothing to prove to anyone on this site. i barely emphasized about my responsibility except that i take care of him. also, i never was raped. maybe you and your pancake ass were, but dont confuse me with you. you'll never be on my level. i never once cried about anything that has to do with IA. when i log off, IA is the last thing i think about. so like i said before go take so pictures of your flat ass and post them real quick and take em down cuz you know no one will say anything good about it.

Sammich
11-29-2007, 09:23 AM
no no NOOOOOOOO> Repost skirt picture or I wont be on your side for this e-argument.

um...no u dont wana see that depressing **** believe me:gay:

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:24 AM
well we've established that you are not capable of typing in english...

ahh it was a typo. i caught it and thought about fixing it, but changed my mind..hey its the interenet, everyone does it.

Killer
11-29-2007, 09:24 AM
Really? Please do explain the coon statement..

a coon a$$ is someone from Louisiana... a cajun...

i'm sure just like atlanta was swarmed with people from new orleans.. tx was as well....

and i'm pretty sure that's what she meant by that...

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:25 AM
:blah::blah::blah:

You're saying the same **** over and over again. GET OVER YOURSELF!!! My man is satisfied with what I got, be it no ass or not.

So I don't give a flying f*kk what your short young a$$ keeps repeating.

NEXT!!!

im not really that short. hey if your man is satisfied, then good for you both. not really repeating myself, just adding it in there at the end because its the truth. we are not on MTV's show NEXT, so i dont think this applys here.

Killer
11-29-2007, 09:27 AM
YOU TWO SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTHS!

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:28 AM

she took it down. luckily no one saved it because it was sad.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 09:29 AM
Well, hey I'm not short at all.

And where the hell you get MTV crap from? :???:

Quit being a pansy a$$!!! Talk sh1t about me, I fight back...I KNOW i have a flat ass, you can't offend me.

im not really that short. hey if your man is satisfied, then good for you both. not really repeating myself, just adding it in there at the end because its the truth. we are not on MTV's show NEXT, so i dont think this applys here.

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:30 AM
oh wow, i get these clients calling all the time saying, "i sunt my payment in"..wtf kid of word is that. jesus lord have some mercy.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 09:31 AM
That is exactly what I meant...my uncle is a coon a$$.

Dang...now I'm getting accused of being a racist...ain't life a b1tch!

i'm sure just like atlanta was swarmed with people from new orleans.. tx was as well....

Killer
11-29-2007, 09:33 AM

lol word...

evidently i'm "racist" so when some one makes a slur.. i usually can tell what they meant by it!!! LOL!!!

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Well, hey I'm not short at all.

And where the hell you get MTV crap from? :???:

Quit being a pansy a$$!!! Talk sh1t about me, I fight back...I KNOW i have a flat ass, you can't offend me.

same here. talk shyt and i will argue back. because you said next and i thought of the show on MTV.

Killer
11-29-2007, 09:37 AM
same here. talk shyt and i will argue back. because you said next and i thought of the show on MTV.

please refrain from posting... the only thing funny out of you was the comment i repped you for...

everything else has been lame... especially this one...

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:39 AM
please refrain from posting... the only thing funny out of you was the comment i repped you for...

everything else has been lame... especially this one...

i know, i was on the phone with a client and couldnt really think of much because he wouldnt stfu, so i just wrote something real quick. which one did you rep me for. im lost. :thinking:

Killer
11-29-2007, 09:41 AM
i know, i was on the phone with a client and couldnt really think of much because he wouldnt stfu, so i just wrote something real quick. which one did you rep me for. im lost. :thinking:

go look at your reps dummy....

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Yeah, we are gonna get along great...B is all excited about me moving there.

I can't f*ing wait!!! He wants to just stay home for New Year's. I say F*ck That!!! BBQ and fireworks at the house... you guys coming???

lol word...

evidently i'm "racist" so when some one makes a slur.. i usually can tell what they meant by it!!! LOL!!!

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:44 AM
i did look, but i didnt see what one it was for..

Killer
11-29-2007, 09:46 AM
i did look, but i didnt see what one it was for..

double click on the thread name and it should pop up...

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 09:47 AM
double click on the thread name and it should pop up...

i did, haha..thanks.

Killer
11-29-2007, 09:47 AM
Yeah, we are gonna get along great...B is all excited about me moving there.

I can't f*ing wait!!! He wants to just stay home for New Year's. I say F*ck That!!! BBQ and fireworks at the house... you guys coming???

i'm unsure... once it gets a bit closer to the date we will let you guys know though!! i want to come, but i'm not sure of what all is going down that weekend...

tony
11-29-2007, 09:49 AM

Not everyone here is from the south or even Texas (obviously) was just curious that is all, nobody accused you of anything.

KPowerEP3
11-29-2007, 09:50 AM
I'm not gunna lie, this thread is worse than the fart my 110lb rottweiler let go this morning.

Killer
11-29-2007, 09:51 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KPowerEP3 again.

ilovemyhonda.
^^ ew thats gross.. TMI..

Mach1DrmGrl
I'm just saying...he's always complaining about how he doesn't have any friends. And I'm like, DUDE...you choose not to go out with them! So once again i gotta break him out his shell.

I'll get him to participate more. He misses his mustang!!!:(

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 09:53 AM
It has been explained........move on!
Not everyone here is from the south or even Texas (obviously) was just curious that is all, nobody accused you of anything.

thinkfast®
11-29-2007, 09:59 AM
what you talkin bout grimace.. you need to calm down on the little attitude of yours

dont know what bus you ridin in on but b.itch you need to pump yo brakes

Killer
11-29-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm just saying...he's always complaining about how he doesn't have any friends. And I'm like, DUDE...you choose not to go out with them! So once again i gotta break him out his shell.

I'll get him to participate more. He misses his mustang!!!:(

i tried to get him to come up with us to blue ridge in oct and he opted out to baby shawna when she had her damn wisdom teeth taken out...

i haven't made it up towards kennesaw in awhile though... i need to..

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 10:09 AM
I remember that...but was it OCT?

I F*cking drove there Oct. 12th...stayed the weekend. I know he like tried to get some of you to come to the house for a BBQ and to meet me.

He LOVES his deck and grill

i tried to get him to come up with us to blue ridge in oct and he opted out to baby shawna when she had her damn wisdom teeth taken out...

i haven't made it up towards kennesaw in awhile though... i need to..

ZeD
11-29-2007, 10:12 AM
so who's got photos of this heifer Mach1DrmMoose?

Nismo
11-29-2007, 10:13 AM
Yeah I wanna see em damn it. POST THEM!

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 10:13 AM
ask her to post them, shes the only one who has them saved.

Echonova
11-29-2007, 10:19 AM
so who's got photos of this heifer Mach1DrmMoose?http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/MrEd.jpg

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 10:20 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v514/FC35/Misc/heifer.jpg
so who's got photos of this heifer Mach1DrmMoose?

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 10:22 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/MrEd.jpg
Seriously...get to work!!! lol

Echonova
11-29-2007, 10:26 AM
Seriously...get to work!!! lol~sigh~ Ok, you're fired.;) ~goes back to IA~

Stormhammer
11-29-2007, 10:47 AM
what in the bloody hell did I miss?

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Nothing but them coon A$$ mofos intruding on our state dirtying the place up.

So that means you're going to bring your haven for yeast infections to GA and give the state one huge STD as soon as you cross state lines? I believe there is a law that prohibits the knowing transfer of STDs across state borders. Later, QD.

"B"
11-29-2007, 12:23 PM

bwahahahahaha:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Well, then I would watch your back because you are my first victim....bwahahahhaha!!!

So that means you're going to bring your haven for yeast infections to GA and give the state one huge STD as soon as you cross state lines? I believe there is a law that prohibits the knowing transfer of STDs across state borders. Later, QD.

nicez32
11-29-2007, 12:25 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 12:26 PM
^^ oh yeah haha...to bad i was never raped and yeah i had a baby. im still with his dad...

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Well, then I would watch your back because you are my first victim....bwahahahhaha!!!

You couldn't be so lucky. Later, QD.

Hulud
11-29-2007, 12:30 PM
lightbulb

Echonova
11-29-2007, 12:33 PM
popcorn

"B"
11-29-2007, 12:34 PM
^^ oh yeah haha...to bad i was never raped and yeah i had a baby. im still with his dad...

B!tch, I know your secrets. You aren't proud of being with that douchebag. Quit pretending you haven't been trying to fvck me for months. You ain't **** but a $2 whore. Get your ass thrown out on the street, AGAIN!!!

nicez32
11-29-2007, 12:34 PM

i agree:stupid:

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 12:35 PM

We resolved this already........let it go

Hulud
beer

nicez32
B!tch, I know your secrets. You aren't proud of being with that douchebag. Quit pretending you haven't been trying to fvck me for months. You ain't **** but a $2 whore. Get your ass thrown out on the street, AGAIN!!!

and hope she get hit by a freight truck

Echonova
11-29-2007, 12:36 PM
I like the turtles

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Damn, B...it doesn't matter. Ain't nobody fvcking you but me anymore anyway.

Echonova
11-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Damn, B...it doesn't matter. Ain't nobody fvcking you but me anymore anyway.Not true, he b*tches I f*ck him over everyday with his schedule...;)

"B"
11-29-2007, 12:39 PM
I am tired of Tiffy runnin around IA like she is pure as gold. She's fat, she's ugly, and YES; I HAVE seen her. B!tch is lucky I deleted all them nasty azz pics she sent me.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 12:40 PM
Not true, he b*tches I f*ck him over everyday with his schedule...;)
Yeah no Shiit........got him in the backwoods of Alabama

"B"
11-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Not true, he b*tches I f*ck him over everyday with his schedule...;)

I do not, you douchebag.

Kattie fvcks me over on my schedule. Maybe that will changee at the 1st of the year?;)

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 12:42 PM
I do not, you douchebag.

Kattie fvcks me over on my schedule. Maybe that will changee at the 1st of the year?;)

And why would it change?

"B"
11-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Yeah no Shiit........got him in the backwoods of Alabama

lol

How the fvck am I sittitng in a dairy Queen in the back woods of Alabama, with no phone signal on Nextel, but FULL bars on my Verizon wireless card?

Echonova
11-29-2007, 12:43 PM
Because it's Sprint/Nextel??

"B"
11-29-2007, 12:44 PM
And why would it change?

I must defer all companay questions to the Regional manager. Feel free to PM Echonova with any questions, b!tches, comments, or complaints. He refuses to listen to the last three options though, so try number one.

Echonova
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RlwybSU1tI&feature=related

Mach1DrmGrl
lol

How the fvck am I sittitng in a dairy Queen in the back woods of Alabama, with no phone signal on Nextel, but FULL bars on my Verizon wireless card?

Fvck if I know...ask your boss

"B"
11-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Because it's Sprint/Nextel??

Nextel- The only wireless phone company that loses signala in the middle of downtown Atlanta.

"B"
11-29-2007, 12:50 PM

the following is aa PM'ed response from <34Intergras

why do you have to bring that shyt up B?yeah ive made poor choices.. i was never kicked out on the streets ever. i wanted to move but i havent..thats my apartment to. i pay part of the rent. i love him and yes he isnt what i wish he was, but i cant change him.

You stupid b!tch. You can't fvck with me.

Doppelgänger
11-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Till my Texas a$$ joins civilization in Georgia. Can't wait to get up out this b1tch!!!Wait a second, you're actually wanting to come to Ga? Wow, you must have really high standards......

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 12:51 PM

Okay, Bryon...you made your point. Now take me home and do me!!!

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Wait a second, you're actually wanting to come to Ga? Wow, you must have really high standards......

Interesting...it SOUNDED like a compliment. Yes, I do have high standards.

ilovemyhonda.
11-29-2007, 12:53 PM

i dont even care anymore. obviously you say all this bad shyt about me but fail to realize some shyt. like seriously, do i really care if you post a pm i sent you, no i really dont..ok yeah ive made bad decisions, who doesnt? this is america no one is perfect..

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 12:55 PM
like seriously, do i really care if you post a pm i sent you, no i really dont..

If you didn't care, you would've posted in the thread instead of PM-ing him in the first place.

who doesnt? this is america no one is perfect..

I don't and I am. Later, QD.

"B"
11-29-2007, 12:56 PM
i dont even care anymore. obviously you say all this bad shyt about me but fail to realize some shyt. like seriously, do i really care if you post a pm i sent you, no i really dont..ok yeah ive made bad decisions, who doesnt? this is america no one is perfect..

Maybe you should follow the advice I have given you over 100 times:

GO AWAY!!!

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 12:56 PM
Wait a second, you're actually wanting to come to Ga? Wow, you must have really high standards......

It's having LOW standards to want to move here. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 12:57 PM
Maybe you should follow the advice I have given you over 100 times:

GO AWAY!!!

She won't, B. She's like Alfaggo and Fagtus_EG and kudzu. You can cut it down and out and the mother****ers will always come back. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
11-29-2007, 01:12 PM
It's having LOW standards to want to move here. Lolol. Later, QD.your sarcasm detection module seems to be jammed today, Mike (qd mike, not badger mike) blahah

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 01:15 PM
your sarcasm detection module seems to be jammed today, Mike (qd mike, not badger mike) blahah

Huh? Sarcasm? Later, QD.

Schugg
11-29-2007, 01:45 PM
Till my Texas a$$ joins civilization in Georgia. Can't wait to get up out this b1tch!!!

take me with you, what part of texas you stuck in til then? just drop me off in atlanta area

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 01:54 PM
take me with you, what part of texas you stuck in til then? just drop me off in atlanta area

Houston......and I am so ready to leave!!!

AnthonyF
11-29-2007, 02:01 PM

that is referring to black people....are you trying talk about the hispanics? your one racist ass person to call mexicans coons. lol. i dont think u'll like it here

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 02:03 PM
that is referring to black people....are you trying talk about the hispanics? your one racist ass person to call mexicans coons. lol. i dont think u'll like it here

What a retard!!!

AnthonyF
11-29-2007, 02:13 PM
What a retard!!!

fantastic response. you have nothing to back that? just felt like getting your post count up or just saying something fùcking stupid?

"B"
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM

Don't take this personal, because I am just trying to help:

Maybe you should read the rest of the thread instead of sounding stupid to come in late when that was discussed already.

Just a heads up.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 02:17 PM

To answer your question...and if you would have read the damn thread you would already know that instead me having to repost some ****

AnthonyF
11-29-2007, 02:21 PM
6 pages of u wanting to come to ATL? no thanks. ur not that important

AnthonyF
11-29-2007, 02:24 PM
Don't take this personal, because I am just trying to help:

Maybe you should read the rest of the thread instead of sounding stupid to come in late when that was discussed already.

Just a heads up.

B...how many people read every single post? if she "cleared" that up, there is a little button where she can edit her fùck up

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 02:26 PM
But important enough for you to make an appearance on my thread...

HMMMMMM.............

GTFO!

AnthonyF
11-29-2007, 02:36 PM
^^eh....nann. i might staya little longer. lol

Doppelgänger
11-29-2007, 03:27 PM
Interesting...it SOUNDED like a compliment. Yes, I do have high standards.How the fluck can you 'hear' what someone types ???

But no, Ga is not a great flucking place... its actually a sh!tty city. Let's break it down:

- Population expected to grow and no plans to widen highways or extend mass transit out further into suburban areas (busses maybe, but no rail which is more effective)

-1to2hr commutes..Atlanta is #2 in the nation...behind LA

-The weather sucks

-Eventually no one will speak English.

-Finding a house sucks ass.

-The car scene sucks. Even when anything half decent happens, the beaners and trailer trash fluck it all up.

-Need i say anything about the weather.

-You cannot go downtown after sunset unless you're black

-If you're in a accident where you get hit by a mexican, you're more likely to win the lottery then for that mexican to have a license and insurance.

-No one respects you

the list goes on........

"B"
11-29-2007, 03:28 PM
B...how many people read every single post? if she "cleared" that up, there is a little button where she can edit her fùck up

She didn't have a "**** up'. YOU asumed thata she was talaking about black people. That iss YOUR **** up.

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 03:28 PM
so anyway.......one more hour...phucking bored out my mind

WORTHLESS SHYT!

"B"
11-29-2007, 03:31 PM
How the fluck can you 'hear' what someone types ???

But no, Ga is not a great flucking place... its actually a sh!tty city.

How are you going to correct her, but then call Georgia a city?

--------->

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 03:34 PM

But no, Ga is not a great flucking place... its actually a sh!tty city. Let's break it down:

- Population expected to grow and no plans to widen highways or extend mass transit out further into suburban areas (busses maybe, but no rail which is more effective)

-The weather sucks

-The car scene sucks. Even when anything half decent happens, the beaners and trailer trash fluck it all up.

-If you're in a accident where you get hit by a mexican, you're more likely to win the lottery then for that mexican to have a license and insurance.

-No one respects you

the list goes on........

OMG....Boo-F*ing-Hoo!!!
:stfu:

"B"
11-29-2007, 03:37 PM
OMG....Boo-F*ing-Hoo!!!
:stfu:

Leadfoot is gonna dig in that ass of yours, and not the way you like it either.

Doppelgänger
11-29-2007, 03:44 PM
How are you going to correct her, but then call Georgia a city?

--------->pick a city in Ga... any city... it's all the same **** anyway.

B, this thread looks a lot like you're getting into a argument with a AE..... lol

Mach1DrmGrl
11-29-2007, 03:45 PM
pick a city in Ga... any city... it's all the same **** anyway.

B, this thread looks a lot like you're getting into a argument with a AE..... lol

hahaha....back to AE

Daddy, tell 'em!

"B"
11-29-2007, 04:25 PM
pick a city in Ga... any city... it's all the same **** anyway.

First, there would have to be an aler ego in here.

Second, Jaime; GET IN THE KITCHEN, B!TCH!!!

AnthonyF
11-29-2007, 07:07 PM
She didn't have a "**** up'. YOU asumed thata she was talaking about black people. That iss YOUR **** up.

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna.html) - Cite This Source (http://dictionary.reference.com/cite.html?qh=coon&ia=luna) - Share This (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/coon#sharethis)
coon http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium.gif http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2 Fcoon) /kun/ Show Spelled Pronunciation ("]Pronunciation Key[/url] - Show IPA Pronunciation ("]Pronunciation Key - [url=") –noun 1.raccoon. (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=raccoon) 2.Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a black person. 3.a rustic or undignified person.

Does it say anything about mexicans or russians of fùckin polish people? no. lol. :tongue1:

Sledlude
11-29-2007, 08:29 PM

the list goes on........

or unless you're not a p ussy

but almost everything else I agree with

Schugg
11-29-2007, 10:33 PM

-The weather sucks

-No one respects you

the list goes on........

thats on if your scared, are you scared.....? i used to go skate all over atlanta at night, im not black.

Schugg
11-29-2007, 10:33 PM
or unless you're not a p ussy

but almost everything else I agree with

haha funny i was about to say the exact same thing but changed it to scared....

i just took to long writing the post and you got to it first