PDA

View Full Version : /// READ THIS /// ~~~> FORUM RULES AND FAQs <~~~ \\\ READ THIS \\\

Vteckidd
11-28-2007, 04:44 PM
Tier 1 Violation
These violations will definitely get you banned without any warnings.
Mods will always be on the lookout for these.

1. Excessive bashing based on race/sex/gender/sexual orientation.
2. Excessive/repeated trolling. Failure to maintain overall good fellowship/camaraderie, AND/OR if you are consistently unpleasant to other members, AND/OR constant negativity.
3. Stickys in respective forums - They may state other temporary or forum specific Tier 1 violations.
4. Registration of more than 1 user name without prior permission (AE's - Alter Egos)
5. Unsolicited Advertisements/Spam
6. Posting naked, partially naked image or videos of any kind of any human being engaged in any form of sexual conduct outside of the WL.
7. Posting excessive gore or mutilation pictures without NWS in the thread title. If its NWS it goes in the RLD, NO WHERE ELSE.

Tier 2 Violation
These violations will not always get you banned, but could depending on severity.

1. Postwhoring - Postwhoring is defined as posting short/unnecessary replies multiple times in the same thread AND/OR creating multiple useless threads with multiple useless replies, AND/OR replying to random threads with same/useless replies.
2. New member bashing
3. Posting not-work-safe content in a thread without warning. Not work safe content is defined as absolutely anything that you may not want your boss or co-worker to see on your monitor. This includes large bold fonts, excessive gore, and other related content. Always put *NWS* before the content, so people at work know not to click on it, regardless of the thread title. Please note that posting naked, partially naked image or videos of any kind of any human being engaged in any form of sexual conduct is a Tier 1 Violation, as stated above.
4. Avatar and Signatures - Need to be work friendly(IE No Racial Slurs or Nudity of any kind). Sigs cant be too long. Please note that naked, or partially naked images or videos of any human being engaged in any form of sexual conduct is a Tier 1 violation, as stated above.
5. Posting personal information in the forums, even if they are publicly available.
6. Using IMportatlanta to harass someone or attack other sites, or make prank phone calls.
7. Posting copyrighted content without permisson, or using ImportAtlanta to obtain illegal software/product keys and other warez related content.

Tier 3 Violation
These violations are something that mods generally dont look for, but you will be warned and/or banned if you keep on doing it. Multiple instances will definitely get you banned.

1. Dont make threads just to talk to another individual back and forth, take it over instant messenger programs, private messaging or chat rooms.
2. Bandwagon threads/replies/posts
After getting complaints from new members, we are instituting a policy of STRICT NO BASHING ALLOWED.

This goes for:

-STFU AND GTFO posts in New Members threads

-Post nudes

-Negative Repping for people asking simple questions such as
*How do i sell on IA
*Where do people meet up on IA
*How do i XXXXXXX

Postwhoring - Postwhoring is defined as posting short/unnecessary replies multiple times in the same thread AND/OR creating multiple useless threads with multiple useless replies, AND/OR replying to random threads with same/useless replies.

-Bandwagon threads/replies/posts

-Blatant and unwarranted threats or use of inappropriate links or words or GIFs

Lets make this a more friendly place and welcome our new members. Simply help out by saying hi or pointing them in the right direction. DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR LOWER POST COUNT. LEave the drama where it belongs, the Whoreslounge or the Kills FOrum.

1st offense 1 week Ban
2nd Offense 1 month Ban
3rd Offense BAN by IP address

THIS IS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY, NO WARNINGS WILL BE GIVEN, NO EXCEPTIONS

WE SUPERMODS CAN REVIEW REPS SO WE WILL KNOW IF PEOPLE ARE STILL DOING IT!

THIS DOES MEAN YOU

This is merely a reminder that there is absolutely NO SOLICITATION OF LABOR SERVICES on IA unless you are a SITE SPONSOR.

POSTING
You can RECCOMEND someone that is NOT a site sponsor, but ANY RESPONSE THAT IS ANY WAY TRYING TO BRING BUSINESS TO SOMEONE OR SOME BUSINESS THAT IS NOT A PAYING SPONSOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Example:

Question: Can anyone help me work on my Honda?

ALLOWED Response: "You should try Mahdavi, Batlground, Mainstream, AutoFab, or AAP. If your looking for a personal mechanic, Mr. Joe is pretty good, try PMing him on here."

INCORRECT RESPONSE: "I can do the swap in my garage for $500 or a small amount of money. i do sidework, PM me. "

SIGNATURES
ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE NUMBERS OR LINKS ALLOWED IN SIGNATURES THAT ARE IN SOME WAY TRYING TO SOLICIT BUSINESS. IF YOU RUN A BUSINESS THAT IS NOT A SITE SPONSOR ON IA, SPONSOR THE SITE AN YOU CAN PUT IT IN YOUR SIG. IF YOU DONT WANT TO SPONSOR, THEN YOU CANNOT ADVERTISE.

Examples:

Good Signature: "www.donkeypunchracing.com"

Bad signature: "www.donkeypunchracing.com 555-5555 swaps, tuning, fabrication"

ANYONE THAT CROSSES THE LINE WILL BE BANNED FOR 1 MONTH, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. WE WILL ENFORCE THIS POLICY , IT IS AT OUR DISCRETION , SO IF YOU THINK ITS GOING TO BE WRONG, DONT DO IT.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

IA MODERATING TEAM