PDA

View Full Version : Misc heroes

Maverick
11-28-2007, 04:17 PM
for those who have been keeping up....who do you think is gonna die next epi?

im going with hiro and elle

hiro cause hes gonna get whooped by peter and elle just cause shes useless....but if anything i really hope ali larters character dies cause she hasnt done crap in both seasons....

Whiteboy™
11-28-2007, 04:18 PM
everyone is going to die

Maverick
11-28-2007, 04:20 PM
thatd be the best way to end the season....this shows gone downhill...wtf with the mexicans they dont contribute at all...and the black chick...wow she can watch a guy jump over a fence and copy it...they all need to go

Deke
11-28-2007, 04:29 PM
I started boycotting Heroes as soon as "The Black Donellys" got pulled. They both came out around the same time. TBD was a much better show but NBC just chose not to give it the advertising or time slot to let it thrive.

That being said, I'm hoping that the earth explodes (in the show of course).

AyeJaye
11-28-2007, 04:44 PM
yea. i used to watch every episode. up until the end of the 1st season, that last episode, when they flew up in the sky and blew up or somethin. havent been keepin up. got confuzing :P

GIXXERDK
11-28-2007, 10:25 PM
This show reminded me why I don't watch T.V.

tony
11-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Nicki is going to die for sure.. and that is a fact

The other I'm not sure..

From what I have heard Sylar dies but I seriously doubt that since he will get his full abilities after the next episode.

ironchef
11-28-2007, 10:36 PM
I think the whole maya story arc is dumb, nickis character is useless, and so is copycat girl. I doubt hiro will die, he's to integral to the story. I really don't like sylars character at all, wish he would die. He just not an interesting villain at all imo.