PDA

View Full Version : in about 8 hours and 5 mins

Schugg
11-28-2007, 03:55 PM
ill be 21, back in the day i thought it would be cool, but i just dont even give a sh1t anymore. only thing thats changing other than my age is that i can LEGALLY drink. which dont even matter cause i dont drink that often anyway. atleast ill get to drink at my works xmas party this saturday (for some reason they are having it really early.) anyone else turn 21 and not care? i stopped caring about getting older around my 18th birthday. nothing great about being older or birthdays anymore for me.

1000cckiller
11-28-2007, 03:58 PM
ill be 21, back in the day i thought it would be cool, but i just dont even give a sh1t anymore. only thing thats changing other than my age is that i can LEGALLY drink. which dont even matter cause i dont drink that often anyway. atleast ill get to drink at my works xmas party this saturday (for some reason they are having it really early.) anyone else turn 21 and not care? i stopped caring about getting older around my 18th birthday. nothing great about being older or birthdays anymore for me.WELL IF YOU WERE IN STATE WE COULD HAVE SOME DRINKS.

RedEj8
11-28-2007, 04:29 PM
I loved turning 21...Could actually go to bars and clubs and get a wrist band and be albe to drink. Plus my parents took me and some friends to savannah for the weekend and it was ****ing awesome.

Schugg
11-28-2007, 05:18 PM
WELL IF YOU WERE IN STATE WE COULD HAVE SOME DRINKS.

haha, first chance i get im coming back there. unless i get a medical discharge i may be 25, 26 by then but ill be back.

Schugg
11-28-2007, 05:20 PM
I loved turning 21...Could actually go to bars and clubs and get a wrist band and be albe to drink. Plus my parents took me and some friends to savannah for the weekend and it was ****ing awesome.

the only place i went to out there i never got a band but always got away with drinking, they never really cared, then when i came back to visit they gave me a band just cause i was military. here you can actually drink out at clubs and all that if your under 21 and your spouse or parents give you consent to. i never got around to trying it, but to late now. (almost)

Ruiner
11-28-2007, 05:27 PM
Ahh, I remember my 21st.

Athens, GA....Player's Club Apartments....13 kegs...live DJ...and over 850 people. :) Now THAT was a party. :)

Schugg
11-28-2007, 05:40 PM
my party will consist of going to work, probably getting called out in the little meeting we have every morning, then either getting sent home, or something, he asked me last week if i wanted the day off, but i said no. but knowing my supervisor he might make me go home.

Crazy Asian
11-28-2007, 06:03 PM
god knows how much I drank. Ran around clubs,kareoke,pool hall,bowling, and eating and drinking to hell.

hondachik
11-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Happy early Birthday...I wish I were 21 again :(

OneSlow5pt0
11-28-2007, 06:09 PM
i still got 2 years..........but i could careless...im alreadly tired of getting older

happy pre-B-day though

Kyle
11-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Go buy alcohol at 12 exactly.

hondachik
11-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Lol go in the liqour store and get the beer and put it on the counter @ 11:59 PM Then when they ask for your ID..look at your watch, make sure its 12, then show the ID...

then tell them u dont want it and put it back.

Schugg
11-28-2007, 06:22 PM
the black girl up at the gas station flirts with me everytime im in there. she is cool as hell, i bet i could go get some now. haha today i went in got a fountain drink and she was like is that new or a refill babe, and i was like new, and she rang it up, and pointed at the price and was like, no sweetie its a refill *wink*. only a straight pimp, can get dat kinda deal. dont hate. hopefully we can take our relation ship to the next level and when i take my cup in for a refill ill get it free.

hondachik
11-28-2007, 06:36 PM
nah...just tell her that her vagina needs a refill of penis!! :idb:

then hump her behind the drink machine

Schugg
11-28-2007, 07:27 PM
haha, umm that could work but im married. plan to stay married

Turbo04
11-28-2007, 07:36 PM
I din't care about turning 21 either, that was 4 years ago almost. Don't drink so it was like any other day. Hell, I'm looking foreward to 25 though, insurance drops!! Huray for saving money lol...

edit: Happy bday, my 25's like 2 weeks away.

Schugg
11-28-2007, 07:41 PM
haha yeah all i really want is the insurance drop and clean record at 25. dont you get a clean driving record at 25? i could use that. but thanks, happy birthday in 2 weeks

AnthonyF
11-28-2007, 07:48 PM
i didnt care. I dont drink that much. I dont have enough money to piss it away like that.

Blitanicle99
11-28-2007, 08:47 PM
Yeah, I got a year and a half left. But honestly I dont drink enough to care. However I can get a beer at the bar when I want it and pick up a six pack if I feel the need to have a couple and wind down after a day of work.
So take your awesome ageness, go pick up a six or twelve pack of your favorite beer and go for the good **** for once and have a good time.
I would love to go pick up a sam adams right now. Not to get wasted but just to enjoy. Youll have that pleasure and I wont.
However I could just use my fake id.

Schugg
11-28-2007, 08:52 PM
Yeah, I got a year and a half left. But honestly I dont drink enough to care. However I can get a beer at the bar when I want it and pick up a six pack if I feel the need to have a couple and wind down after a day of work.
So take your awesome ageness, go pick up a six or twelve pack of your favorite beer and go for the good **** for once and have a good time.
I would love to go pick up a sam adams right now. Not to get wasted but just to enjoy. Youll have that pleasure and I wont.
However I could just use my fake id.

haha yeah, im not much of a beer person on top of that, never had the taste for it, i could get a 6 pack and last a month, or end up throwing some away. im more of a vodka person. beers are good sometimes but if im out, its all shots

Kdanzig
11-28-2007, 08:58 PM
I remember my 21st (almost 5 months ago now).... I puked in the trash can at Taco Mac just as some customers were walkin in..... I'm pretty sure they turned around and left

Schugg
11-28-2007, 09:08 PM
last time i puked was when i got to come back to conyers for the first time after getting out of 6 weeks of bmt and 15+ weeks of lame tech school training, first night i went out i came back to my parents, got out of the car and puked all over on my new damn shoes. it was orange and my white laces were done