PDA

View Full Version : Ever fought your best friend??

Brian*
11-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Just a random question, but my buddy from south Fla is up here staying in my house for free, using a bay in my garage cause we are doing an LS swap in his hatch (I've personally spent over a grand on it)... Well everyday I have to hear him and his girl fight on the phone, I woke up to it again so finally I told them to shut the fuk up cause I was tired of hearing it. Well he gets up in my face and pushes me, I'm 5' 10'' 150 he is 6' 1'' 220 lol So I knocked his ass out before he hit me, he gets up and starts crying... Did I do wrong or is this **** just going to pass??
We have been friends for over 16 years, I was just tired of the s h i t.

ZeD
11-28-2007, 01:21 PM
you should never hit your best friend unless it's really needed, you should have smacked him in the face and told him to stop being a female.

IDCoconut
11-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Tea baggin' works better. It leaves a deeper impact.

Brian*
11-28-2007, 01:29 PM
LOL so ***** smaked would have worked better?? He is bein a little vag about her, she wont let him do ANYTHING... And I didn't really feel bad that I hit him, I felt bad that he cried haha

ZeD
11-28-2007, 01:31 PM
LOL so ***** smaked would have worked better?? He is bein a little vag about her, she wont let him do ANYTHING... And I didn't really feel bad that I hit him, I felt bad that he cried haha

i know the feeling. but you should always try to avoid physical contact.. especially fists.. a good pimp smack in the face lets him know who's boss, and where he stands. :]

mad3nch1na
11-28-2007, 01:31 PM
I thought in order for a person to be your best friend you must have fought him atleast once...
So yea.

Brian*
11-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Tea baggin' works better. It leaves a deeper impact.

HAHAHA:lmfao: didn't think of that... he prob still would have cried, sad thing he is 20, i'm 22... its like high school drama

On_Her_Face
me and my best friend got in a fight over the song free bird.. he was in the front pass seat i was in the back and threw down right there lol

SE-Rious1
damn he could have just wanted to play but u hit him:no:

Reaper
you should never hit your best friend unless it's really needed, you should have smacked him in the face and told him to stop being a female.

I agree, you shouldn't have hit him. But, try to talk **** out or something. Don't ruin a friendship that has lasted as long as ya'lls has by knocking your friend out lol. If ya'll are as close as you seem, things will work out.

VooDooXII
11-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Yea, I've had it out with one of my best friends...we made each other bleed, but we ended up laughing about it.

Crazy Asian
11-28-2007, 01:43 PM
why dont you just call some black guy who just got out of the pen and is looking for some meat?

Brian*
11-28-2007, 01:50 PM
why does it matter if he is black?? but anyway there was no playing believe me, he is at my shop now pulling his head off the LS so I can shave it down tonight... I might just bring a case of beer to the shop here in a few

JITB
11-28-2007, 01:52 PM
http://wrestlinguniverse.htmlplanet.com/images/gif_angle5.gif
thats what u should have did, wrestling moves get the point across, but without the 'fight"

The Ninja
11-28-2007, 01:54 PM
I've whooped my friend's ass....We're still best of friends, we just know who got the hands.

Tracy
11-28-2007, 01:54 PM
I fought my best friend at the bus stop when I was in middle school :)

ZeD
11-28-2007, 01:56 PM
I fought my best friend at the bus stop when I was in middle school :)

what did you do? turn around and use your ass for a dynamic blocking/crushing method? Or did you chomp down into her and leave snagle marks everywhere?

:taun:

Tracy
11-28-2007, 01:58 PM
what did you do? turn around and use your ass for a dynamic blocking/crushing method? Or did you chomp down into her and leave snagle marks everywhere?

:taun:

Quit stalking me f.uck face.

ZeD
11-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Quit stalking me f.uck face.

Your ass has it's own gravitational pull, there's not much i can do.

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:00 PM
I know! We have not fought since we were like 12... It was just like a 60 second thing it happened fast lol Ill bring him beer here in a few and shave his "ls" head for free just like everything else I have done for him... But its cool I would do it again

BKgen®
i shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

Dracc
I've whooped my friend's ass....We're still best of friends, we just know who got the hands.

same here... i've always said.. me and my tightest friends.. its only 3 of us.. and we consider each other family.. all our people know each other... we grew up together... from preschool to men ya dig.. fighting brings the true friends out.. if they are fake friends they will try to retaliate .. if they are true friends the friendship will get stronger no mater what the fight was over.. me and my best friend Ocie lived next door to each other.. the only thing the seperated our yards was a fence... we fought over ya momma jokes... 2 hours later we were playing basketball...

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:02 PM
Your ass has it's own gravitational pull, there's not much i can do.

Bro, I really really hope you are jokin... If not we are going to have a thread kinda like this one about you

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:04 PM
same here... i've always said.. me and my tightest friends.. its only 3 of us.. and we consider each other family.. all our people know each other... we grew up together... from preschool to men ya dig.. fighting brings the true friends out.. if they are fake friends they will try to retaliate .. if they are true friends the friendship will get stronger no mater what the fight was over.. me and my best friend Ocie lived next door to each other.. the only thing the seperated our yards was a fence... we fought over ya momma jokes... 2 hours later we were playing basketball...

Thats how we were growin up

SE-Rious1
11-28-2007, 02:05 PM
ya should have said look either beat her ass already or STFU!

Dracc
11-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Thats how we were growin up

exactly.. bacc then yo momma jokes were fighting words

BKgen®
11-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Your ass has it's own gravitational pull, there's not much i can do

Bro, I really really hope you are jokin... If not we are going to have a thread kinda like this one about you

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3411499

:lmfao:

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:10 PM
haha, no way on that but he does need to stand the fuk up every now and then!

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:11 PM
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3411499

:lmfao:

?? missed the point ??

BKgen®
11-28-2007, 02:12 PM
yeah.. umm...

i have no idea what's going on.

i'll be leaving now.

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:14 PM
LOL- Just wondering if/why he would say that about her?? But anyway, I need a pizza... be back in a few*

YoTa_BoX
11-28-2007, 02:15 PM
I would never Hit my best Friend, All this talk about Showing him who is the man and **** after hitting him is kinda :gay: any Domanit Bull**** is not a True friend. Tell him He is in your ****ing house Keeping you awake because of Girlfriend Bull**** and its got to stop. I had to do that with my friend the other night, He is living with me and he just moved from Cali and his girl is calling him at all hours of the Night starting ****. One night i went and Told him to get off the ****ing phone or i was going to hang up on the ***** and that was that. Now the hole thing with him getting in your face you should of just looked at him and said Dude seriously What the **** are you doing we are best friends dont let some Girl come in between that. Now some of you might say Well that a ***** way to do it, well its Showing him you need respect and Keeping respect for him because hes your friend. Just my :2cents:

Dracc
11-28-2007, 02:16 PM
I would never Hit my best Friend, All this talk about Showing him who is the man and **** after hitting him is kinda :gay: any Domanit Bull**** is not a True friend. Tell him He is in your ****ing house Keeping you awake because of Girlfriend Bull**** and its got to stop. I had to do that with my friend the other night, He is living with me and he just moved from Cali and his girl is calling him at all hours of the Night starting ****. One night i went and Told him to get off the ****ing phone or i was going to hang up on the ***** and that was that. Now the hole thing with him getting in your face you should of just looked at him and said Dude seriously What the **** are you doing we are best friends dont let some Girl come in between that. Now some of you might say Well that a ***** way to do it, well its Showing him you need respect and Keeping respect for him because hes your friend. Just my :2cents:

you soft and gay :gay:

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Yeah, this happened right before he pushed me... It was just instinct I guess

YoTa_BoX
11-28-2007, 02:17 PM
you soft and gay :gay:

lol i knew i would get that.

Dracc
11-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah, this happened right before he pushed me... It was just instinct I guess

instinct is for gay's and women.. you sir have manstinct :D

Mr.Big
11-28-2007, 02:18 PM
If u aint fight ur best friend yall aint best friends
Me and my best buddy got the fightin back in 1st and 2nd grade

BKgen®
11-28-2007, 02:19 PM
If u aint fight ur best friend u aint best friends
Me and my best buddy got the fightin back in 1st and 2nd grade

:english:

Mr.Big
11-28-2007, 02:22 PM

A man chill that lame **** out

The Ninja
See I don't get that ****. WHY THE **** DO PEOPLE PUSH PEOPLE?!?!?!!? In 2nd grade that **** was ok, because people were worried about gettin hurt being in an all out fist fight. Fukk that. If I'm willing to push someone, I'm going to throw hands, period. Why would you be willing to push and then not ready to knock someone the hell out. It confuses the **** about me. There are few instances where someone getting in my face doesn't end with me throwing hands. I really don't like that.....and no I won't push you to get "distance" to throw a punch, you will just be eating elbow instead of fist.

YoTa_BoX
Im just Not the aggressive type i suppose. I get my point across but not with my fists..Only if needed.. Now if my friend would have hit me first it would be a diff story.

The Ninja
11-28-2007, 02:23 PM
instinct is for gay's and women.. you sir have manstinct :D

Lol tr00f!

The Ninja
11-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Im just Not the aggressive type i suppose. I get my point across but not with my fists..Only if needed.. Now if my friend would have hit me first it would be a diff story.

*cough*b-i-t-c-h*cough*

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:24 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: Kinda what I was thinking:lmfao: :lmfao: . "mr big" So I am not supposed to be his friend anymore? I would still take a bullet for the kid... f u c k you!:2up:

Dracc
11-28-2007, 02:25 PM
Lol tr00f!

lets fight son... who will win

The Ninja
11-28-2007, 02:26 PM
>.>.....We can take it to knuckle up?

BRING IT *****!

Mr.Big
11-28-2007, 02:26 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: Kinda what I was thinking:lmfao: :lmfao: . "mr big" So I am not supposed to be his friend anymore? I would still take a bullet for the kid... f u c k you!:2up:

I dont understand?

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:27 PM
o **** lol IA braw haha

YoTa_BoX
11-28-2007, 02:27 PM
*cough*b-i-t-c-h*cough*

:2up:

I just deal with **** diff. Please explain to me How Knocking you Best friend out even shows to the slightest bit that your friends? and if you are paying attn to all these ppl saying they fight with there best friends..almost all of them were in 1st or 2nd grade..or when they were kids...Fighting is what it is Kids ****. Unless you are getting payed to do it then hey hey...

Dracc
11-28-2007, 02:28 PM
>.>.....We can take it to knuckle up?

BRING IT *****!

lets do this... BITCH

Grimm Reeper
11-28-2007, 02:29 PM
exactly.. bacc then yo momma jokes were fighting words
lol....yea I was the short muscular one of the group, but my best friends were taller than me and thought I wouldn't step up to them cause they were tall :lmfao: I should them and then I felt like they gained a deeper respect for me, we're still family to this day, but some moved out of state. From experience if you get in any kinda of fight with a friend whether verbal or physical and then you 2 some how mange to be cool again then that is a true friend unless he's trying to bang your girl behind your back :lmfao: Then you have to give him another ass whooping lol

Brian*
I dont understand?

Do brothers not fight?? in the end they still have love for each other... Why after 16 years would we let one fight get in between our friendship??

Dracc
:2up:

I just deal with **** diff. Please explain to me How Knocking you Best friend out even shows to the slightest bit that your friends? and if you are paying attn to all these ppl saying they fight with there best friends..almost all of them were in 1st or 2nd grade..or when they were kids...Fighting is what it is Kids ****. Unless you are getting payed to do it then hey hey...

you care enough to woop his ass when needed.. you father never beat yo ass huh... SOFT ass nucca <-------------------------:lmfao:

The Ninja
11-28-2007, 02:30 PM
I'ma start a thread....and you IA ****ers post pics of yourself and we'll see who can whoop whoever elses ass.....that'd be some good ass Fantasy Fight ****... lolol

The Ninja
11-28-2007, 02:31 PM
you care enough to woop his ass when needed.. you father never beat yo ass huh... SOFT ass nucca <-------------------------:lmfao:

Oh Snap

Dracc
11-28-2007, 02:31 PM
I'ma start a thread....and you IA ****ers post pics of yourself and we'll see who can whoop whoever elses ass.....that'd be some good ass Fantasy Fight ****... lolol

do that **** son

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:37 PM
wooooow! guys chill lol

Mr.Big
11-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Do brothers not fight?? in the end they still have love for each other... Why after 16 years would we let one fight get in between our friendship??

Oh ok i hear u! When i was younger i had 2 older brother billy me and
kickin my ass around the house.

I was saying that my best sence i was in 1st grade is still my boy today
and we was fight back in the day.

The Ninja
11-28-2007, 02:38 PM
^ SHUT UP *****!!!!

P.S. I made the thread.

Mr.Big
11-28-2007, 02:39 PM
Just taught me how to get the stickin

Brian*
11-28-2007, 02:41 PM

and we was fight back in the day.

Yeah, he is my bro till the end... **** just went crazy this morning

YoTa_BoX
11-28-2007, 02:44 PM

LOL **** i got Beat as a kid for no Reason..Had an Alcoholic as a father. kinda why i feel there is no respect in hitting your best friend......OH **** i am a softy LOL ROFFLE-SkITTLES oh well Life goes on ./wrists

RandomGuy
11-28-2007, 02:45 PM

and we was fight back in the day.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v409/WareWolf/English_Mother_Do_You_Speak_I.jpg

Mach1DrmGrl
11-28-2007, 02:57 PM
I've never gotten into a fight with a friend, but I've gone total pyscho on a bf...does that count?

Spectic Tank
11-28-2007, 03:01 PM
I've never gotten into a fight with a friend, but I've gone total pyscho on a bf...does that count?

All girls are psycho...so, that doesn't count for much.