redrumracer
11-28-2007, 12:16 AM
they are GREEEEAAAAAAAATTTT arent they

WWJDrift
11-28-2007, 12:17 AM
the christmas tree ones > all

speedminded
11-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Mint hot chocolate mix or regular hot chocolate with 2 Andes mints, Bailey's or any no-name irish cream liquor, milk, and a handful of mini-marshmallows :yumyum:

Dracc
11-28-2007, 12:22 AM
so let me get this right.. a bunch of grown ass men like soft white stuff in there mouths... ALRIGHT. I'll exit ------------------------------>

speedminded
11-28-2007, 12:41 AM
so let me get this right.. a bunch of grown ass men like soft white stuff in there mouths... ALRIGHT. I'll exit ------------------------------>Hey now, nobody said anything about marshmallow cream! :slap: Speaking of that, not suggested for the bedroom...you'll have better luck licking the color out of the pillow cases than that off her skin.

Mayniac
11-28-2007, 12:43 AM
Hot chocolate with marshmallows, sounds real good about now... I might just head to QT and get me some, lol.

ahmonrah
11-28-2007, 12:45 AM
so let me get this right.. a bunch of grown ass men like soft white stuff in there mouths... ALRIGHT. I'll exit ------------------------------>after seeing this post....um....i think i'll do the same
~throws ninja:ninja: smoke bomb~

k20siboii
11-28-2007, 12:53 AM
sounds good right about now =]

RandomGuy
11-28-2007, 02:10 AM
jason, you're like the stereotypical whiteboy haha :)

pontiacsftw
11-28-2007, 12:01 PM
s'mores FTW

Mach1DrmGrl
11-28-2007, 12:58 PM
F*ing ghey

marshmallows??? hahaha

Killer
11-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Hey now, nobody said anything about marshmallow cream! :slap: Speaking of that, not suggested for the bedroom...you'll have better luck licking the color out of the pillow cases than that off her skin.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

ZeD
11-28-2007, 01:50 PM
****ing marshmellowy gooey goodness.. i haven't had one in forever..

magneto198
11-29-2007, 10:47 PM
i want some smores

TheSnail
11-30-2007, 04:46 AM
Talking about smores. I had to fire someone tonight as a potential partner in a idea I am persuing for a smore cooking devise. Here is the message I sent him. It may seem harsh but it was more of a hastel to work with him then anything.It was my mistake to jump into setting up a partnership with out getting to know him.

Its just more hassle then anything beneficial. You have your views on how to go about things and I have mine. I've made plans and explained them but found myself explaining things I've already explained over and over. How I see it is everything takes time, and design is the most critical part. Make one flaw in the design and one can be out of tens of thousands, how you see it is to rush the design to start seeing money as soon as possible. The money is also another thing. Like I said you cant be blinded by greed. It's a simple utensil that may endup just being a loss of 10-15k or a gain. But an offer of 1million would be fine with me as it's a simple part that is not anything ground braking. But you see a 10mil offer not enough which is just being unrealistic. And if there was a courtiest offer of 1-2 million, you would not take it which would put me at major risk of not getting half the offer. If the best offer was 50k I would still take it. Its once again a simple devise and one cannot assume its value. It can be a 20k loss which I half expect, but its about risk. There are several other things such as the triangle I was talking about where you start from the top with the big companies and go down to the lower level if they are not interested and so on. Selling to a boy scouts store is starting from the very bottom of the triangle, being a distributor rather then selling an idea. Through out the few weeks of working together I built up a questionable partnership but the last time we spoke was basically the last straw. With distributing to the boy scouts to asking if the 100 cookers would come with handles, where's by now you should know that the 100 was ordered strictly for the development of the handles nothing else. The suppliers do not do cad work for people. One would have to contract a cad engineer for 5-10k for them to design the part for the mold, then another 3-5k for a mold machined from the cad work. You cant just say, I want handles to go along with them. Then the simplified handles that were molten plastic solid molds that you refer to as dipping. I've explained that multiple times and you asked me again the last time we spoke. The first time I explained it and all the times after I said it would not be cost affective as it would use 5-10 times the material. The only things that need solid mold handles are things that take a lot of torque such as screwdrivers and even half of those are structurally engineered ribbed hallow molds. Then there are other issues with solid molds and that is the time it takes for the mold to cool down once the object is placed in it or dipped as you call it. Well just like a hot jar of candle wax, it would take cryogenic sprayers to cool the mold which would cost a lot of money for the gas expenses to allow the molten plastic to solidify before removing the mold. Even if the mold was kept frozen with the CO2 it would still take several minutes to cool, and remember those Canadians with obsolete equipment produced 3 a minute and it still took 6months if the machines ran 24/7. Now I never expected you to have an engineering background and I expected to answer questions you may have had but I did not expect to answerer them over and over. It's the same as me questioning you about coding or web design which I know nothing about. As an example which I don't know any thing about computers, but lets say I said to put the MAC coding into a program for PC and you said it was not possible. Then a day or two later I asked the same question then 5X after that. You would get aggravated as if I never listened the first time. Which brings me to my next issue, that was one of the first things that disturbed me between our partnership. When we went to the patent attorney and you said you were going to ask them if they think the product would be successful, I told you not to ask them that since they don't know as their business is patent attorneys not marketers. Despite what I said you still asked them that, and like I said they did not know as thats not their business. Then you asked them several more times through out the meeting which did nothing but give a bad vibe between us and them. To top that off you wanted them to sign a paper stating they would not steal the idea. Which even if you wanted to, they would rather not work with people like that. They are patent attorneys, not thieves that take peoples ideas. They have to swear in just like court lawyers do. Then when we were leaving, I asked you why you asked them that despite what I told you, and you insisted that they know what idea sells. Well they don't as they are patent attorneys and deal with what can be patented and what has claims significant enough to make it different from another patent and argue dependent on the invention on how it's a new or different invention. They don't get calls from the inventor saying I sold this product for such and such amount of money to so and so. Their only obligation is to acquire a patent for a customer to their fullest capability for a hefty amount of cash. If someone buys a patent from one of their customers they simply change the name of the person for the rights of the patent in the system. Either way, regarding what I had to say prior, it led me to believe that you are going to do what ever you want to do despite what I have to say. Like what I said earlier which worries me about losing a generous offer because you think its worth more then it is. At the beginning I had a partner of sorts if you will, and it was the same person I told you about from the get go. We have been friends from day one, and it was at his place where I came up with the idea around the camp fire. Long story short, he lives in NC and wanted us to pursue it. So once back in Georgia , I asked to get the dimensions from the original mock up, and he gave me guesstimations which I defiantly did not want to pursue with in making a production cad model. So I put it on the backburner. My friend had absolutely nothing to bring to the table and I know Im capable of doing everything on my own but I would accept anyone that could do something I could not, and that's why I picked you. I chose you for making a website at a very courtiest 50/50 split. My brother makes websites but more then likely can not optimize them as you can. How much optimization is needed I don't know as its not for distribution rather a tutorial of pictures and descriptions for showing potential investors. Either way I am a nice guy that's not blinded by greed and don't mind splitting possible royalties to someone that can bring at least something to the table that Im not capable of. I started off by thinking our partnership was a good idea but overall I don't see our partnership worthwhile. Everything takes time, and if I eventually produce the product and someone happens to take interest then you could sell the domain names for probably the same offer I would expect. Anyway, Im going to be at work all day tomorrow, so if you a want to talk, just swing by my desk.

xLSTONEx
11-30-2007, 04:48 AM
Talking about smores. I had to fire someone tonight as a potential partner in a idea I am persuing for a smore cooking devise. Here is the message I sent him. It may seem harsh but it was more of a hastel to work with him then anything.It was my mistake to jump into setting up a partnership with out getting to know him.

Its just more hassle then anything beneficial. You have your views on how to go about things and I have mine. I've made plans and explained them but found myself explaining things I've already explained over and over. How I see it is everything takes time, and design is the most critical part. Make one flaw in the design and one can be out of tens of thousands, how you see it is to rush the design to start seeing money as soon as possible. The money is also another thing. Like I said you cant be blinded by greed. It's a simple utensil that may endup just being a loss of 10-15k or a gain. But an offer of 1million would be fine with me as it's a simple part that is not anything ground braking. But you see a 10mil offer not enough which is just being unrealistic. And if there was a courtiest offer of 1-2 million, you would not take it which would put me at major risk of not getting half the offer. If the best offer was 50k I would still take it. Its once again a simple devise and one cannot assume its value. It can be a 20k loss which I half expect, but its about risk. There are several other things such as the triangle I was talking about where you start from the top with the big companies and go down to the lower level if they are not interested and so on. Selling to a boy scouts store is starting from the very bottom of the triangle, being a distributor rather then selling an idea. Through out the few weeks of working together I built up a questionable partnership but the last time we spoke was basically the last straw. With distributing to the boy scouts to asking if the 100 cookers would come with handles, where's by now you should know that the 100 was ordered strictly for the development of the handles nothing else. The suppliers do not do cad work for people. One would have to contract a cad engineer for 5-10k for them to design the part for the mold, then another 3-5k for a mold machined from the cad work. You cant just say, I want handles to go along with them. Then the simplified handles that were molten plastic solid molds that you refer to as dipping. I've explained that multiple times and you asked me again the last time we spoke. The first time I explained it and all the times after I said it would not be cost affective as it would use 5-10 times the material. The only things that need solid mold handles are things that take a lot of torque such as screwdrivers and even half of those are structurally engineered ribbed hallow molds. Then there are other issues with solid molds and that is the time it takes for the mold to cool down once the object is placed in it or dipped as you call it. Well just like a hot jar of candle wax, it would take cryogenic sprayers to cool the mold which would cost a lot of money for the gas expenses to allow the molten plastic to solidify before removing the mold. Even if the mold was kept frozen with the CO2 it would still take several minutes to cool, and remember those Canadians with obsolete equipment produced 3 a minute and it still took 6months if the machines ran 24/7. Now I never expected you to have an engineering background and I expected to answer questions you may have had but I did not expect to answerer them over and over. It's the same as me questioning you about coding or web design which I know nothing about. As an example which I don't know any thing about computers, but lets say I said to put the MAC coding into a program for PC and you said it was not possible. Then a day or two later I asked the same question then 5X after that. You would get aggravated as if I never listened the first time. Which brings me to my next issue, that was one of the first things that disturbed me between our partnership. When we went to the patent attorney and you said you were going to ask them if they think the product would be successful, I told you not to ask them that since they don't know as their business is patent attorneys not marketers. Despite what I said you still asked them that, and like I said they did not know as thats not their business. Then you asked them several more times through out the meeting which did nothing but give a bad vibe between us and them. To top that off you wanted them to sign a paper stating they would not steal the idea. Which even if you wanted to, they would rather not work with people like that. They are patent attorneys, not thieves that take peoples ideas. They have to swear in just like court lawyers do. Then when we were leaving, I asked you why you asked them that despite what I told you, and you insisted that they know what idea sells. Well they don't as they are patent attorneys and deal with what can be patented and what has claims significant enough to make it different from another patent and argue dependent on the invention on how it's a new or different invention. They don't get calls from the inventor saying I sold this product for such and such amount of money to so and so. Their only obligation is to acquire a patent for a customer to their fullest capability for a hefty amount of cash. If someone buys a patent from one of their customers they simply change the name of the person for the rights of the patent in the system. Either way, regarding what I had to say prior, it led me to believe that you are going to do what ever you want to do despite what I have to say. Like what I said earlier which worries me about losing a generous offer because you think its worth more then it is. At the beginning I had a partner of sorts if you will, and it was the same person I told you about from the get go. We have been friends from day one, and it was at his place where I came up with the idea around the camp fire. Long story short, he lives in NC and wanted us to pursue it. So once back in Georgia , I asked to get the dimensions from the original mock up, and he gave me guesstimations which I defiantly did not want to pursue with in making a production cad model. So I put it on the backburner. My friend had absolutely nothing to bring to the table and I know Im capable of doing everything on my own but I would accept anyone that could do something I could not, and that's why I picked you. I chose you for making a website at a very courtiest 50/50 split. My brother makes websites but more then likely can not optimize them as you can. How much optimization is needed I don't know as its not for distribution rather a tutorial of pictures and descriptions for showing potential investors. Either way I am a nice guy that's not blinded by greed and don't mind splitting possible royalties to someone that can bring at least something to the table that Im not capable of. I started off by thinking our partnership was a good idea but overall I don't see our partnership worthwhile. Everything takes time, and if I eventually produce the product and someone happens to take interest then you could sell the domain names for probably the same offer I would expect. Anyway, Im going to be at work all day tomorrow, so if you a want to talk, just swing by my desk.
voya, honestly WTF? Ha how have you been?

TheSnail
11-30-2007, 04:58 AM
Pretty good Mr Laser, been producing my smore cookers and had to fire some fokes.

TheSnail
11-30-2007, 04:59 AM
You still killing people in beer pong?

speedminded
11-30-2007, 08:54 AM

Its just more hassle then anything beneficial. You have your views on how to go about things and I have mine. I've made plans and explained them but found myself explaining things I've already explained over and over. How I see it is everything takes time, and design is the most critical part. Make one flaw in the design and one can be out of tens of thousands, how you see it is to rush the design to start seeing money as soon as possible. The money is also another thing. Like I said you cant be blinded by greed. It's a simple utensil that may endup just being a loss of 10-15k or a gain. But an offer of 1million would be fine with me as it's a simple part that is not anything ground braking. But you see a 10mil offer not enough which is just being unrealistic. And if there was a courtiest offer of 1-2 million, you would not take it which would put me at major risk of not getting half the offer. If the best offer was 50k I would still take it. Its once again a simple devise and one cannot assume its value. It can be a 20k loss which I half expect, but its about risk. There are several other things such as the triangle I was talking about where you start from the top with the big companies and go down to the lower level if they are not interested and so on. Selling to a boy scouts store is starting from the very bottom of the triangle, being a distributor rather then selling an idea. Through out the few weeks of working together I built up a questionable partnership but the last time we spoke was basically the last straw. With distributing to the boy scouts to asking if the 100 cookers would come with handles, where's by now you should know that the 100 was ordered strictly for the development of the handles nothing else. The suppliers do not do cad work for people. One would have to contract a cad engineer for 5-10k for them to design the part for the mold, then another 3-5k for a mold machined from the cad work. You cant just say, I want handles to go along with them. Then the simplified handles that were molten plastic solid molds that you refer to as dipping. I've explained that multiple times and you asked me again the last time we spoke. The first time I explained it and all the times after I said it would not be cost affective as it would use 5-10 times the material. The only things that need solid mold handles are things that take a lot of torque such as screwdrivers and even half of those are structurally engineered ribbed hallow molds. Then there are other issues with solid molds and that is the time it takes for the mold to cool down once the object is placed in it or dipped as you call it. Well just like a hot jar of candle wax, it would take cryogenic sprayers to cool the mold which would cost a lot of money for the gas expenses to allow the molten plastic to solidify before removing the mold. Even if the mold was kept frozen with the CO2 it would still take several minutes to cool, and remember those Canadians with obsolete equipment produced 3 a minute and it still took 6months if the machines ran 24/7. Now I never expected you to have an engineering background and I expected to answer questions you may have had but I did not expect to answerer them over and over. It's the same as me questioning you about coding or web design which I know nothing about. As an example which I don't know any thing about computers, but lets say I said to put the MAC coding into a program for PC and you said it was not possible. Then a day or two later I asked the same question then 5X after that. You would get aggravated as if I never listened the first time. Which brings me to my next issue, that was one of the first things that disturbed me between our partnership. When we went to the patent attorney and you said you were going to ask them if they think the product would be successful, I told you not to ask them that since they don't know as their business is patent attorneys not marketers. Despite what I said you still asked them that, and like I said they did not know as thats not their business. Then you asked them several more times through out the meeting which did nothing but give a bad vibe between us and them. To top that off you wanted them to sign a paper stating they would not steal the idea. Which even if you wanted to, they would rather not work with people like that. They are patent attorneys, not thieves that take peoples ideas. They have to swear in just like court lawyers do. Then when we were leaving, I asked you why you asked them that despite what I told you, and you insisted that they know what idea sells. Well they don't as they are patent attorneys and deal with what can be patented and what has claims significant enough to make it different from another patent and argue dependent on the invention on how it's a new or different invention. They don't get calls from the inventor saying I sold this product for such and such amount of money to so and so. Their only obligation is to acquire a patent for a customer to their fullest capability for a hefty amount of cash. If someone buys a patent from one of their customers they simply change the name of the person for the rights of the patent in the system. Either way, regarding what I had to say prior, it led me to believe that you are going to do what ever you want to do despite what I have to say. Like what I said earlier which worries me about losing a generous offer because you think its worth more then it is. At the beginning I had a partner of sorts if you will, and it was the same person I told you about from the get go. We have been friends from day one, and it was at his place where I came up with the idea around the camp fire. Long story short, he lives in NC and wanted us to pursue it. So once back in Georgia , I asked to get the dimensions from the original mock up, and he gave me guesstimations which I defiantly did not want to pursue with in making a production cad model. So I put it on the backburner. My friend had absolutely nothing to bring to the table and I know Im capable of doing everything on my own but I would accept anyone that could do something I could not, and that's why I picked you. I chose you for making a website at a very courtiest 50/50 split. My brother makes websites but more then likely can not optimize them as you can. How much optimization is needed I don't know as its not for distribution rather a tutorial of pictures and descriptions for showing potential investors. Either way I am a nice guy that's not blinded by greed and don't mind splitting possible royalties to someone that can bring at least something to the table that Im not capable of. I started off by thinking our partnership was a good idea but overall I don't see our partnership worthwhile. Everything takes time, and if I eventually produce the product and someone happens to take interest then you could sell the domain names for probably the same offer I would expect. Anyway, Im going to be at work all day tomorrow, so if you a want to talk, just swing by my desk.yo, interesting project you have! Need any assistance? I can build websites and been using AutoCAD since 1995, fulltime since 98/99...

Ran
11-30-2007, 09:08 AM
after seeing this post....um....i think i'll do the same
~throws ninja:ninja: smoke bomb~http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Poof.gif

Tis the season...for some F*CKING WIN!
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r68/PhillipPDX/Miscellaneous/christmastreecakes.jpg
:bannana: