PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when...

Turbo04
11-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Somone makes a stupid post, you neg rep them, then they hit you back with one cause of that. Not calling anyone out, but that sucks, grow up.

wantboost
11-27-2007, 09:06 PM
i should neg rep you for caring enough about reps to make a thread about them, you sir need to grow up

on a side note the other guy in that thread sent me a pm about a neg rep i gave him lololol you guys need to stop complaining so much...

Double_0_Rusty
11-27-2007, 09:10 PM
Guess what OP!!!! You have something in you cp. Just because of this stupid thread.

Turbo04
11-27-2007, 09:13 PM
Guess what OP!!!! You have something in you cp. Just because of this stupid thread.

thanks, in the future I'll make sure I send the thread police here a pm asking if it would be ok to make a thread. :) :goodjob:

Magnus213
11-27-2007, 09:13 PM
I don't neg rep. It's like what your mother taught you, if you don't have any good rep do give, don't give any at all. Or something like that. Plus, it's only one click to hit "back" but three to neg rep. Talk about extra work, geez.

Double_0_Rusty
11-27-2007, 09:14 PM
thanks, in the future I'll make sure I send the thread police here a pm asking if it would be ok to make a thread. :) :goodjob:

lol.

Peace.

wantboost
11-27-2007, 09:15 PM
I don't neg rep. It's like what your mother taught you, if you don't have any good rep do give, don't give any at all. Or something like that. Plus, it's only one click to hit "back" but three to neg rep. Talk about extra work, geez.
agreed, i have only given 3 neg reps in my whole time on here, and every time i do i get a pm about it.....

Turbo04
11-27-2007, 09:17 PM

I like that man's style, why bother with a couple more clicks when you can just move on..:)

blackshine007
11-27-2007, 09:17 PM
Even when I say I'm about to rep someone, I never do. It's silly and pointless. I am one of those people who return what you gave to me. I think my rep messages are memorable.........