PDA

View Full Version : Thread delete?!?!?!?!?

Incomplete057
11-27-2007, 04:47 PM
ok, well im not a noob on here and Im actually on the site everyday for the last year and have been a member on here since beg of 2005. My refurbished 360 thread was deleted and I am very pissed off about it. I have met all the requirements but yet it still got deleted because some people didnt think it was a good deal??? Whos right is it to delete because of that. People put prices higher because most people on here are cheap. The thread does not mis lead anyone. Its either you like the price or you move on. Alot of people that had no intentions buying flooded my thread telling me their opinion that I dont even care about. I diddnt ask them prior to making the thread for a reason. Its not their call. There are alot of 360's out there that they can but, no one is tellin them to buy mine im just trying to post. And who goes into peoples threads that they are trying to sell and tell people where they can find it cheaper. As a company that should not be acceptable. What would hapen if people just went to BestBuys and hung around telling people that they can get what they are looking for cheaper at Circuit City. As a loyal member it raelly pisses me off that this happened. I dont care if no one buys it, thats fine, but dont delete it cuz people say its too high. If that was the case then there wouldnt be half of these threads. I would like my thread reopened and all the BS erased. Or tell me what I have to do to get it reopened.

Thanks
Chris

quickdodge®
11-27-2007, 07:03 PM
Im actually on the site everyday for the last year

Every day? You don't even need to be here, honestly. It seems the majority of your activities have been in the FS section and not really contributing to IA.

it still got deleted because some people didnt think it was a good deal???

We didn't think it wasn't a good deal. It was a downright rip off and there was some untruth to it.

Whos right is it to delete because of that.

The mods and admin. Who are you to question what the site owners do?

And who goes into peoples threads that they are trying to sell and tell people where they can find it cheaper.

I do. No one wants to be misled or ripped off or lied to.

As a company that should not be acceptable.

So are you a company?

What would hapen if people just went to BestBuys and hung around telling people that they can get what they are looking for cheaper at Circuit City.

I have that happened on several occasions. And also, most stores sell the items not too far from each other in price.

As a loyal member it raelly pisses me off that this happened.

Loyal member? You spend most of your time using IA to hock ****. How is that loyal.

Or tell me what I have to do to get it reopened.

Make your price reasonable for starters. And actually live up to your claim of being a "loyal member" on here. Later, QD.

81911SC
11-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Lol @ fag

osiriskidd
11-27-2007, 10:16 PM
aaaaaa-hahahahahahhaa

http://www.uranther.com/funnypics/stfu_noob.jpg

Alan®
11-27-2007, 10:28 PM
lol told you i would have your **** shut down now GTFO

KPowerEP3
11-28-2007, 02:50 AM
ok, well im not a noob on here and Im actually on the site everyday for the last year and have been a member on here since beg of 2005. My refurbished 360 thread was deleted and I am very pissed off about it. I have met all the requirements but yet it still got deleted because some people didnt think it was a good deal??? Whos right is it to delete because of that. People put prices higher because most people on here are cheap. The thread does not mis lead anyone. Its either you like the price or you move on. Alot of people that had no intentions buying flooded my thread telling me their opinion that I dont even care about. I diddnt ask them prior to making the thread for a reason. Its not their call. There are alot of 360's out there that they can but, no one is tellin them to buy mine im just trying to post. And who goes into peoples threads that they are trying to sell and tell people where they can find it cheaper. As a company that should not be acceptable. What would hapen if people just went to BestBuys and hung around telling people that they can get what they are looking for cheaper at Circuit City. As a loyal member it raelly pisses me off that this happened. I dont care if no one buys it, thats fine, but dont delete it cuz people say its too high. If that was the case then there wouldnt be half of these threads. I would like my thread reopened and all the BS erased. Or tell me what I have to do to get it reopened.

Thanks
Chris

http://www.pleasuremenow.com/ProductImages/se0379113.jpg

©hris
11-28-2007, 01:34 PM
Selling a NIB 360 premium that is factory sealed with 12 month warranty
will include:
console
wireless controller
headset
20gig hard drive
cables

will be unopened. Pics are from another console that I am currently using now. will include warranty info and receipt.

Price:$300 pretty firm

dont like it go somewhere else and get it, no harm done. hope you find one with warranty. or dont get the ring of death....THANKS

I didnt lock it but i am willing to bet that this is the reason why.... see bold font :goodjob:

Alan®
11-28-2007, 04:17 PM
it was locked because i pmd admin and told him that the guy was lying about the item. NIB and refurbished is a contradictory statement

©hris
11-28-2007, 04:25 PM
ehhhh yeah kinda....what he is trying to say may not be the same thing you are reading. The point is that he posted picts of a XBOX that wasn't the one he was selling. Thats an automatic lockdown.

Incomplete057
11-28-2007, 10:40 PM
I stated that it was *Refurbished* and that it was factory sealed in
an unopened box. So I guess I used the wrong term but I would hope that would not mislead you when the title says "Refurbished." Guess I was wrong!!
its all good item is sold. changed my whole perception of this place.

Thighs
11-28-2007, 10:43 PM
why have you been lurking for over a year and only decided to post when you wanna make money?

81911SC
11-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Welcome to my point Jesse.

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 10:54 AM
changed my whole perception of this place.

Lolol. Later, QD.

The BUCKY
11-29-2007, 11:13 AM
plus ur rep is negative. i think it has to be in the green to sell??

Incomplete057
12-01-2007, 09:47 AM
its negative now because of that one ****in thread. I dont just get on to make money I get on to buy things and ask questions and leave comments. Yes, majority of my time is in the FS section. But I also spread the word about this site like crazy. I dont know ahy now though. There are alot of dumb noobs and other people that just like starting **** and piss people off. I am not one of those people but I feel like I am getting treated like one. I want my rep points out of the negative!!! I have never ripped anyone off here or mislead anyone ever nor have I no enemies. And this is how I get treated. All over one thread. Are you serious?

quickdodge®
12-01-2007, 10:13 AM
There are alot of dumb noobs and other people that just like starting **** and piss people off.

Just because you got ratted out on a rip off scam, doesn't mean we're the idiots, man. If I can help it, neither nor anyone else is going rip off IA members. Now that's loyalty.

I am not one of those people but I feel like I am getting treated like one.

You're being treated like one because you are one.

I want my rep points out of the negative!!!

Asking or demanding reps is a good one to get the wrong ones you seek.

I have never ripped anyone off here or mislead anyone ever

Maybe so. Until now.

nor have I no enemies.

And just think, we may have saved you from making your first one, by preventing you from ripping off someone.

And this is how I get treated. All over one thread. Are you serious?

Life carries on. Move forward with it. Later, QD.

Incomplete057
12-08-2007, 02:56 AM
I guess im not getting my negative rep taken care of.....so **** it...im done with this site. rip off and trying to make a couple bux must be the same thing....so whatever, have fun with this site.....im done.....im definitely spreading the word that this place is BS and no one to go here......appreciate it...im glad it all had to end beacause of one thread. im glad i dont own this site.

quickdodge®
12-08-2007, 09:49 AM
.so whatever, have fun with this site...

We have for the last 6 years.

.im done.....im definitely spreading the word that this place is BS and no one to go here...

I'm sure you won't be the first person to do this. Yet IA grows by near hundreds of members per day.

..im glad it all had to end beacause of one thread.

That's your call, man.

im glad i dont own this site.

Yeah, I think Julio is doing a pretty good job here so I agree with you there. Lolol. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
12-10-2007, 04:38 PM
can we just ban this complainer?

maybe if you didnt have neg reps, your shìt wouldnt get deleted

quickdodge®
12-10-2007, 06:48 PM
He didn't get his thread deleted due to reps. He got it for repeated complaints of him lying and trying to rip off IA folks. Later, QD.

hondachik
12-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Lol...Just give up...u winning against mods or even QD on here is like IA shutting down tomorrow just because you run & spread bad reps by mouth

= not gonna happen

quickdodge®
12-10-2007, 09:20 PM
^^^ You're following a similar theme here. Subject of said theme? NoSenseAtAll. Later, QD.