PDA

View Full Version : Thank you finally!!

JDMJAYDC2
11-27-2007, 04:04 PM
thanks to ben for the install and the laughs, tony for the help, bens hoes for the great looks to make the hours at the shop go by with ease, dare for almost getting me arrested onto my teaser pics that i took this afternoon enjoy :ninja:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc146/JDMJAYDC2/DSC00215.jpg
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc146/JDMJAYDC2/DSC00210.jpg

i will wait to post more when i finish my timeline of the car

here is a crappy vid i made this morning testing out my custom tranny with the new motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M35JMTSkFXA

i couldnt really get on it like i wanted to show why i love this tranny due to me having bald tires but i am setting up a fun run today with ryanh300 so a full race vid will be up tonite hopefully!!

EvasiveEF9
11-27-2007, 04:12 PM
No problem with the help, man, although I wish you would show what I want you to show of it... :ninja:

On the other hand, I'm glad I could help. I'm just pissed someone didn't come through fully like they promised they would...did the best I could with the price....but what we changed in the price came directly from my paycheck. :goodjob: LoL

Anyways...we should try to get that rear end touched up a little better...I see lines :ninja: and for your tires...you know we've got some people with hookups, right...?

JDMJAYDC2
11-27-2007, 04:24 PM
as far as the tires go do you think i really need your hookups?? lol but i do have 3 sets of oem rims that everyone wants 99 si, fat fives, and my mint 00 gsr blades so i might need a new set soon just gotta find room lol

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc146/JDMJAYDC2/DSC00066.jpg

EvasiveEF9
11-27-2007, 04:35 PM
LoL...that's right...

crhatchzc
11-27-2007, 04:38 PM
congrats. man im glade to hear you got it running

JDMJAYDC2
11-27-2007, 04:51 PM
yeah me more than you lmk if you wanna come over today to see it if its around the time i want to meet up with ryan maybe you can record while we race if your hatch is running

EvasiveEF9
11-27-2007, 04:54 PM
Hey, Jermaine...if you don't mind, credit the shop...not the tech. **bastards** And to Mark...this is me asking it of you, not them...but references to the shop are greatly appreciated by both.

bigdare23
11-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Jermaine and his damn automatic. Dont get me wrong, I like automatics................. when they are weapons and not trannies LOL

JDMJAYDC2
11-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Hey, Jermaine...if you don't mind, credit the shop...not the tech. **bastards** And to Mark...this is me asking it of you, not them...but references to the shop are greatly appreciated by both.

well i didnt want to say the shop cause i know thats how you got banned the first time plus your shop isnt a paid sponser so i think thats against the rules

EvasiveEF9
11-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Hmm...I don't think it is...but...good call on safety check...

Oh well. If I were to get banned...i get banned...

EvasiveEF9
11-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Jermaine and his damn automatic. Dont get me wrong, I like automatics................. when they are weapons and not trannies LOL
...I can't wait to get mine...

You should come to the range when i get new toys, LoL.

Grimm Reeper
11-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Awwwwww, I'm mentioned in this thread. I feel like a somebody lol. No doubt J, we're fam and you know if you ever need help (whenever I have a vehicle that actually moves) I'm there :lmfao: Guess I'll be riding the bike through the rest of the winter. Yea Ben that other chick that stayed was fawk'n hot. I now see how you north-side guys handle that particular kind of business lol.

thinks to self *When I grow up Ben I want to be just like chuuuuuuu*

Jay needs to come up off that GS-R head and tranny for a bro. I need it more than you right now...lol damn leave it to the blacks to be selfish as hell :lmfao: Like we owe them something.

EvasiveEF9
11-28-2007, 10:04 AM
Yea Ben that other chick that stayed was fawk'n hot. I now see how you north-side guys handle that particular kind of business lol.

...which girl? The red or the brunette? I've hit both. :ninja:

No you don't...trust me...

...unlessss.....son, have you ever thought about joining the Marines?

Jay needs to come up off that GS-R head and tranny for a bro. I need it more than you right now...lol damn leave it to the blacks to be selfish as hell :lmfao: Like we owe them something.
LOLOLOLOL! I HAD NO INFLUENCE IN THIS!!!!

Grimm Reeper
11-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_EK4
Yea Ben that other chick that stayed was fawk'n hot. I now see how you north-side guys handle that particular kind of business lol.

the brunette..... I was look'n pretty rough because I wasn't expecting females to be around lol fawk'n Jermaine and always leaving out important information

Quote:

to be honest I have and then I thought about all I would be leaving behind

Quote:

Come on Ben you didn't know that Jermaine doesn't even like his own people. I use to be his roommate and for the simple fact that I'm light-skinned and a damn mix-breed in his eyes :lmfao: because I lack several shades of black coating.

and Darryl don't let this Jermaine fellow pollute your mind

j/k that's my bro.

EvasiveEF9
11-28-2007, 10:33 AM
Quote:

the brunette..... I was look'n pretty rough because I wasn't expecting females to be around lol fawk'n Jermaine and always leaving out important information

haha. Usually...especially if it's a late-night...you can just about guarantee there'll be females working with me on something...there's two particular ones that are always around, and then one or two that sometimes come around.

to be honest I have and then I thought about all I would be leaving behind
Really? Honestly, man...if you're thinkin' about it, let me know. I'd be more than happy to talk to you from my perspective as opposed to a recruiter's perspective. But I'm not gonna sit her and rave on the marines or any other branch on a board. So just let me know...

Quote:

Come on Ben you didn't know that Jermaine doesn't even like his own people. I use to be his roommate and for the simple fact that I'm light-skinned and a damn mix-breed in his eyes :lmfao: because I lack several shades of black coating.

and Darryl don't let this Jermaine fellow pollute your mind

j/k that's my bro.
Are you really half-and-half? Naw. Jermaine's cool as ****...and funny as hell. Dare, on the other hand... eh...I don't know about him... :screwy:

Grimm Reeper
11-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Are you really half-and-half? Naw. Jermaine's cool as ****...and funny as hell. Dare, on the other hand... eh...I don't know about him... :screwy:[/QUOTE]

bwhahahahahahah lirl I couldn't hold that in, but nope I'm not. It's just that everyone on my dad's side are light due to fusions from earlier times....but Jermaine just lucked out, I bet he's not really 100% no AA is lol

EvasiveEF9
11-28-2007, 11:29 AM
LoLoL

bigdare23
11-28-2007, 12:21 PM
LOL ya'll are some clowns........................................Joke r I'm gonna kick yo ass!

EvasiveEF9
11-28-2007, 12:39 PM
I welcome you to try, my little hershey bar...wait...you're like 4'11. Ok, my little hershey nugget.

Grimm Reeper
11-28-2007, 01:02 PM
I welcome you to try, my little hershey bar...wait...you're like 4'11. Ok, my little hershey nugget.

damn darryl it sounds like he just called you a turd :lmfao: :cry: :no: :yes: :ninja:

bigdare23
11-28-2007, 02:53 PM

Real Smart :rolleyes:

EvasiveEF9
11-28-2007, 04:11 PM
damn darryl it sounds like he just called you a turd :lmfao: :cry: :no: :yes: :ninja:
No no no...those are burnt biscuits...

Real Smart :rolleyes:
LoL

sig = proof