PDA

View Full Version : 300zx Clutch Bleed Help?

DaRussian
11-27-2007, 11:03 AM
ok, i have a 300zx that im trying to bleed the clutch in... and i cant do it. yesturday i did it in a 240sx in like 5min. but this stupid zx wont do it, i bleed it untill there is no air, but the pedal still doesnt pop bakc up, when i pump it a lil it comes up, but then i lit go of the pedal all the fluid comes up throught the master cylinder. could it be sucking air somewhere in the line? i got a new clutch cyliner and new master cylinder still dont work...

EmminoDaGreat
11-27-2007, 11:15 AM
You need to adjust the clutch pedal. The rod that connects the master cylinder to the clutch pedal. Try that.

mogaffar
11-30-2007, 03:33 PM
where are you bleeding it from, the 300zx has two bleed spots, one by the passenger headlight and one on the slave cylinder. First you do the headlight one about 5 times till no air, then you do the one by the slave cylinder and that should fix your problems. Also to adjust the clutch visit www.specialtyz.com and check the clutch section they tell you how to properly adjust your clutch. Also visit www.twinturbo.net and www.300zxclub.com