PDA

View Full Version : Misc Watch out on craigslist when buying a a GAME SYStEM

JR VQ 30 de
11-27-2007, 03:46 AM
not sure if this is the rigth location to post but any ways im just trying to help a friend .

okay here is the story my friend last week bougth 2 60gig ps3 off this guy on craigslist for $650 it sounded to good to be true if there were brand new ..
so he meets up with the guy gives him the $650 and the guy gives him the ps3 when he got home none of them work, they werent new they were used . so he calls the guy but he wont pick up till this day

what do a think he should do all he has is a cell number

here is some info about the guy that ripped him off
drives a green nissan pathiner
has a cell number 770-316-1120
he sells wii, and xbox360s

and if you get a call from the number to meet up with the guy please pm so i can tell my boy .
so if ya are buying a used ps3 on craigslist watch out

Wurm
11-27-2007, 05:26 AM
just find another one of his sales and call him under another number

Frög
11-27-2007, 06:09 AM
^^x2 meet up with him..

aaronfelipe
11-27-2007, 06:09 AM
He will get his ass kicked.

Frög
11-27-2007, 06:22 AM
^^lol..

Mr. Clean
11-27-2007, 07:15 AM
yeah a guy i know (we'll call him jon) was selling ps3's when they first came out and he went to meet some guy to sell one to and met them in a neighborhood. jon was in an older low rider car with bass boat paint and daytons haha. but anyway the buyer pulled up and came over to jons car and was acting kinda shady, but jon went to open the trunk to show him the ps3 cause the guy wanted to see it before he payed and the guy went to grab it and run so jon slammed the trunk and hauled balls back into his car and was driving away when he heard what sounded like rocks hitting his car but when he got out of the neighborhood and got out there were a couple of bullet holes in the trunk of the car (2-3 i think i was). eventually jon worked with the cops to and set up another meeting with the guys as someone else and i think they got 2-3 people cause they tried to do the exact same thing.

synopsis: ps3=corruption haha

true story. mikesek can attest to this story, it was one of his buddies. and now "jon's" low rider has real bullet holes... no stickers. thats gangster

osiriskidd
11-27-2007, 07:51 AM
^^ lol does he tell his friends he was in a high speed chase and those bullet holes were the result of renegade on-the-edge cops leaning outof their patrol cars at 115+ MPH and shooting at him as he flew past traffic going cross country evading spike strips, helicopters and SWAT?

Mr. Clean
11-27-2007, 07:59 AM
^^ lol does he tell his friends he was in a high speed chase and those bullet holes were the result of renegade on-the-edge cops leaning outof their patrol cars at 115+ MPH and shooting at him as he flew past traffic going cross country evading spike strips, helicopters and SWAT?

no.

but i suppose he could

osiriskidd
11-27-2007, 08:03 AM
he should.

JR VQ 30 de
11-27-2007, 09:47 AM
yeah a guy i know (we'll call him jon) was selling ps3's when they first came out and he went to meet some guy to sell one to and met them in a neighborhood. jon was in an older low rider car with bass boat paint and daytons haha. but anyway the buyer pulled up and came over to jons car and was acting kinda shady, but jon went to open the trunk to show him the ps3 cause the guy wanted to see it before he payed and the guy went to grab it and run so jon slammed the trunk and hauled balls back into his car and was driving away when he heard what sounded like rocks hitting his car but when he got out of the neighborhood and got out there were a couple of bullet holes in the trunk of the car (2-3 i think i was). eventually jon worked with the cops to and set up another meeting with the guys as someone else and i think they got 2-3 people cause they tried to do the exact same thing.

synopsis: ps3=corruption haha

true story. mikesek can attest to this story, it was one of his buddies. and now "jon's" low rider has real bullet holes... no stickers. thats gangster

wow lol

JR VQ 30 de
11-27-2007, 09:49 AM
He will get his ass kicked.

i know for a fact that if he found him he would beat his ass

khailon
11-27-2007, 07:06 PM
damn thta sucks

MR2DR
11-27-2007, 07:21 PM
i know for a fact that if he found him he would beat his ass

yall should set up another transaction as different people. Im sure that ****** has a **** load of broken ps3 sitting in his house somewhere and is just waiting to do it again. When you see that green nissan pathfinder and that punk *****, show him what's up :goodjob: