PDA

View Full Version : corel draw

The BUCKY
11-26-2007, 09:16 PM
anyone on here good with corel draw. trying to make files so i can cut vinyl

BUGMAN
11-29-2007, 11:41 PM
Do you have a vinyl machine? If you do get in touch with me if your wanting to do letter style vinyl like logos, etc.

ryanh300
11-30-2007, 02:41 PM
I used to be the sh!t with that program when I was a little tyke, used to have it on my iMac

Tracy
11-30-2007, 02:51 PM
Dan knows a little. He uses the help button a lot.

The BUCKY
11-30-2007, 02:56 PM
yea i watched him work with it

there is just so much **** on there to mess with.

Tracy
11-30-2007, 02:57 PM
yea i watched him work with it

there is just so much **** on there to mess with.

Well, he learned it all by himself with the help button. I am trying to learn Illustrator and Photshop the same way. Try it out. It works. Just mess around with it a little. I don't know how to use Correll Draw or else I would come over and help. Sawry :(

The BUCKY
11-30-2007, 02:59 PM
yea i have been playin with it when i get the free time

kfzemx3
11-30-2007, 11:23 PM
I have a question about this? I don't seem to understand why most don't use illustrator does illustrator not work well with the plotters (vinyl cutters) or something?

I can use Corel Draw and Illustrator and hands down illustrator rules, and corel is just such a pain in the ass to do the littlest of tasks

wannab20hatch
12-01-2007, 02:07 AM
I have a question about this? I don't seem to understand why most don't use illustrator does illustrator not work well with the plotters (vinyl cutters) or something?

I can use Corel Draw and Illustrator and hands down illustrator rules, and corel is just such a pain in the ass to do the littlest of tasks

i work in a screen printing shop and we also do vinyl and corel draw has a better interface with the cutter. plus once you get the little stuff down its pretty simple. and with corel draw you can import a design or file and its pretty much ready to go you dont really have to mss with it.

kfzemx3
12-01-2007, 03:13 AM
yea, i used to work for a printing company that did mats, and we had to use it all the time just for that reason, though i never understood exactly why