PDA

View Full Version : post reply: ejohnson88

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 07:36 PM
images/icons/icon1.gif Any of the SRT people from gwinnett...
Are you guys on this forum?? Man it seems like you guys just keep getting quicker and quicker... I ran with a Blue one/ hispanic driver... that was takin off his cut outs before we raced on (Do not post locations).. That 45 mph roll was too slow for me... not to mention my passenger...soon as I touched the gas I spun my tires and shifted into 3rd at a low rpm... so with your brake boosting you jumped me :P But with some time to spool we were pretty much even till about 125... nice race though... I heard he was putting down 280 at the wheels.... I guess that says something for my car anwyays good race :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

what happend to the tread in the killsforums?! well yeah its me with the blue SRT that you ran on sat. good run man. what happend?! why did you keep going north?! I thought we were gettin off the first exit and run'n on the way back?! I wanted to run that boosted mustang! it would of been fun. if he would of got me I got a SRT buddy that would gave him a challenge. on the way back to bp I ran the white eg hatch with the k20 swap and we were died even until I missed 4th gear lol!!. if his reading this, I wanna re-match!

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2007, 07:42 PM
Shut the **** up and run your dumbass into the next tree, severing your piece of **** brain from your spinal cord and dying in all your stupid ass "street racing" glory. Later, QD.

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 07:43 PM
I think I know who you are. Your car is slow.

§treet_§peed
11-26-2007, 07:46 PM
please drive yourself on top of blood mountain and proceed to exit your car then jump off the side of the mountain.. thanks

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Shut the **** up and run your dumbass into the next tree, severing your piece of **** brain from your spinal cord and dying in all your stupid ass "street racing" glory. Later, QD.

WTF is your problem quickdodge?! Im just reply'n to what happend sat night! so go f*** yourself you piece of Sh!t!!

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 07:48 PM
I think I know who you are. Your car is slow.

ay! dont talk **** if you aint got a car to back yourself up!!

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2007, 07:50 PM
WTF is your problem quickdodge?! Im just reply'n to what happend sat night! so go f*** yourself you piece of Sh!t!!

Leave your goddamn "street racing" bull**** in the KILLS FORUM you worthless ****. Hurry up, do us and your parents a favor and die. Later, QD.

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 07:50 PM
ay! dont talk **** if you aint got a car to back yourself up!!O rly? Your the dude that hangs around this other dude with a red srt-4 right? With powdercoated stock rims... If so, yeah dude, your car is slow as hell.

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Leave your goddamn "street racing" bull**** in the KILLS FORUM you worthless ****. Hurry up, do us and your parents a favor and die. Later, QD.

well if I had a 12 sec car then yeah I would post on the killsforums. so stay out of this Puto!!!

§treet_§peed
11-26-2007, 07:52 PM
lol.. SRT-4's are nice cars.. too bad their value went to hell so that every Peice of **** could own one..

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 07:54 PM
O rly? Your the dude that hangs around this other dude with a red srt-4 right? With powdercoated stock rims... If so, yeah dude, your car is slow as hell.

yeah that me!! how do you know?! we've never ran. I mean if you wanna put some money where your mouth is then, we'll see who's the slow 1.

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 07:57 PM
yeah that me!! how do you know?! we've never ran. I mean if you wanna put some money where your mouth is then, we'll see who's the slow 1.I would continue, but this is the whores lounge. have this thread moved to its right section. Even if you're not a 12 sec car(which if you're not, I'd walk you) you can still post in there.

Julio
11-26-2007, 07:57 PM
lol... this dude is about to get ass ****ed without lube.

§treet_§peed
11-26-2007, 07:58 PM
i got 5 bucks on maniac!!!!!!!!!

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 07:58 PM
lol... this dude is about to get ass ****ed without lube.Someone is going to leave him with 8 stitches on his ass. LOLOL!

Julio
11-26-2007, 08:03 PM
I just actually read his post and he said something about someone having 280 horses?

hahaha

My $$ is on Maniac.

§treet_§peed
11-26-2007, 08:04 PM
only 280? my friends had a littl over 300 hundred to the wheels stock lawls!!!!

§treet_§peed
11-26-2007, 08:05 PM
this dude reminds me of alot of the kids in gainesville that have stock srt4's.. they think that they are the ****..

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 08:08 PM
OH ***** i no who this is: All i got to say is for maniac dude if i was u i wouldn't be talking about walking any 1 cause before your car had the upgrade he would gave u a good race from a roll so don't start running your mouth about walking some 1 just cause u got a upgrade.

P.S and that boosted stang is on another level i am pretty sure (G) would not be able to pull him in,And welcome to the forum's mabey u should go to the new member section and say hi to every 1:goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 08:10 PM
I just actually read his post and he said something about someone having 280 horses?

hahaha

My $$ is on Maniac.

I am pretty sure those # or no correct:D

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 08:11 PM
only 280? my friends had a littl over 300 hundred to the wheels stock lawls!!!!

i have never known of these car's to produce that much WHP stock cause mine was far from stock and i was still not at 300:no: even if he had turned the boost way up he would have to go with more mods and a clamp or stg it up to keep from fuel cut's so u might want to get those facts straight;)

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Vick, I know you owned an SRT-4 once before. BUT you NEVER saw my car run. On STOCK turbo I beat his friend, who is alot faster than this dude. ME on stock turbo would beat him, and NOW with my new one. LOL forget about it.

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 08:13 PM
this dude reminds me of alot of the kids in gainesville that have stock srt4's.. they think that they are the ****..

I dont think im da **** im just being honest. I dont give a **** what yall think. I aint try'n to b the fast srt in ga. im just here to have some fun.

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Vick, I know you owned an SRT-4 once before. BUT you NEVER saw my car run. On STOCK turbo I beat his friend, who is alot faster than this dude. ME on stock turbo would beat him, and NOW with my new one. LOL forget about it.

hey! when you ran my boy with the red 1 he was at 250whp and I was stock. remember when you ran ericp and he smoked you!! well yeah! thats 280whp SRT's for you!! so yeah! I would probley walk on you as well. now u talkin bout a different turbo I donno.

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 08:18 PM

I am wondering who he raced was it the white 1 are the red 1?:thinking:

§treet_§peed
11-26-2007, 08:18 PM
either way maybe it wasn't stok :D but he was pushin around 380 to the wheels before he broke his axel

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 08:23 PM
either way maybe it wasn't stok :D but he was pushin around 380 to the wheels before he broke his axel

what?! oh ok that makes since. so a srt4 ( red srt ) pushing 250whp was keeping up with a 380whp wrx?! naw more like 280whp. I think you missed the 2 and hit 3 on your keyboard.

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 08:23 PM

Well i would have to say 300 whp is total bs and def not no 380whp cause with all the mods i had i was running 15Lbs and made 274whp but i had alot done and i could of been running 20+Lbs but to many boost leaks ftl even if i was running 20/Ibs i would still only hold like 12:( and some times 9

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 08:27 PM
hey! when you ran my boy with the red 1 he was at 250whp and I was stock. remember when you ran ericp and he smoked you!! well yeah! thats 280whp SRT's for you!! so yeah! I would probley walk on you as well. now u talkin bout a different turbo I donno.LOL! If you're like Eric, you still have NO chance. We'll set something up.

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 08:29 PM
LOL! If you're like Eric, you still have NO chance. We'll set something up.\

But don't u have a upgrade already:thinking:

UpSideDownDesi
11-26-2007, 08:30 PM
should be a good run

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 08:30 PM
\

But don't u have a upgrade already:thinking:Who cares? Right NOW, im the faster one.

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 08:33 PM
LOL! If you're like Eric, you still have NO chance. We'll set something up.

aight. well it seems I have no chance huh?! just hit me up when you get your car back!! I'll have something ready for you to run. :D

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 08:38 PM
aight. well it seems I have no chance huh?! just hit me up when you get your car back!! I'll have something ready for you to run. :DAight. If you're gonna be out this weekend, I'll hit you up.

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Aight. If you're gonna be out this weekend, I'll hit you up.

O this weekend?! I thought your car is still down?!

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 08:44 PM
O this weekend?! I thought your car is still down?!Lolol. I'll see you this weekend.

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Who cares? Right NOW, im the faster one.

wow dude don't get all cocky is was just a ? u get your car out the shop and start getting all cocky and shi* to bad your car was not running when mine was up and going worth a shi* cause i would of loved to run u before u did the upgrade:yes:

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 08:48 PM
wow dude don't get all cocky is was just a ? u get your car out the shop and start getting all cocky and shi* to bad your car was not running when mine was up and going worth a shi* cause i would of loved to run u before u did the upgrade:yes::lmfao: Cocky? No, I just know when im faster than someone. And your baby would have lost. :D

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Lolol. I'll see you this weekend.

ok! hopefully my buddies srt well be ready this weekend! I'll let you know

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 08:53 PM
:lmfao: Cocky? No, I just know when im faster than someone. And your baby would have lost. :D

:no: Nah we would of had 2 c for sure on that 1 so i am not going to say i would of lost or won cause i don't get all cocky like that and shi* but u would of had your work cutout for u:yes:

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 08:56 PM
:no: Nah we would of had 2 c for sure on that 1 so i am not going to say i would of lost or won cause i don't get all cocky like that and shi* but u would of had your work cutout for u:yes:Driver. Me > You. LMAO!

Aight man, this thread is down. We've already gone over this in person.

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Driver. Me > You. LMAO!

Aight man, this thread is down. We've already gone over this in person.

:gay: better be glad i am growing up and getting married otherwise i would be selling my soul to the devil so i could push u and your sloburu to hell with my (SR)

3.5altman
11-27-2007, 06:24 AM
how the hell did i miss this thread! As far as the dude in the srt-4(blue), we need to get another run in mang, I know you been wanting a rematch pretty damn bad.

Maniac handle your business homie, I'll see ya this weekend!

quickdodgeŽ
11-27-2007, 07:21 AM
I aint try'n to b the fast srt in ga. im just here to have some fun.

Well, hopefully, during your "fun run," your ****ing head gets ripped right from your body and get knocked around the cabin of your piece of **** and gets lodged straight up your ****ing ass, you spineless waste of fecal matter. Later, QD>

quickdodgeŽ
11-27-2007, 07:24 AM
so stay out of this Puto!!!

You brought your demise here on yourself. I don't go in the KILLS FORUM to demoralize those people, but if you bring that bull**** out here, then you're mine. You're worth more to a casket company than to normal civilization. Christmas could be so lonely without you this year. Why don't you hurry up and make it so. You ****ing dumbass. And your fake ****ing Spanish is hardly intimidating. Later, QD.

Echonova
11-27-2007, 10:39 AM
You brought your demise here on yourself. I don't go in the KILLS FORUM to demoralize those people, but if you bring that bull**** out here, then you're mine. You're worth more to a casket company than to normal civilization. Christmas could be so lonely without you this year. Why don't you hurry up and make it so. You ****ing dumbass. And your fake ****ing Spanish is hardly intimidating. Later, QD.LOL @ SRT-boy
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/kickintheass.gif

Ronsam2006
11-27-2007, 11:24 AM
Damn! Thats all i can say. I just wanna see this race. I know no one knows who i am but who is QD? no offense or anything. Just i havent seen you around. Do u come out to those meets?

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-27-2007, 11:59 AM
how the hell did i miss this thread! As far as the dude in the srt-4(blue), we need to get another run in mang, I know you been wanting a rematch pretty damn bad.

Maniac handle your business homie, I'll see ya this weekend!

ay whats good homie?! why dont you join in on the race with us?! cuz maniac, his talkin bout a upgraded turbo and in still on stock turbo so i donno. Im not the 1 that is going to race maniac. its a 60trim srt4 that will race him. ugraded turbo srt4 vs. ugraded turbo wrx.

blackboi50
11-27-2007, 12:16 PM
*warms hands up*.......i can see all of looking at each other like your about to fight then run over to your cars and take off crazy as fack!!!!!........just set the damn run up and :stfu:.........:2cents:.....1

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-27-2007, 12:18 PM
*warms hands up*.......i can see all of looking at each other like your about to fight then run over to your cars and take off crazy as fack!!!!!........just set the damn run up and :stfu:.........:2cents:.....1

WTF!?!?! :blah:

blackboi50
11-27-2007, 12:19 PM
WTF!?!?! :blah:

yahh:yes:.......i can see it now *dream cloud*...........1

ISRT-4_KiDD
11-27-2007, 12:21 PM
yahh:yes:.......i can see it now *dream cloud*...........1

:umno:not really.

blackboi50
11-27-2007, 12:25 PM

*shruggs*..........i put my money on maniac then even though im a mopar fan to the heart........u actin up kidd:(......1

OneSlow5pt0
11-27-2007, 01:06 PM

u wanna run?

Echonova
11-27-2007, 01:09 PM
u wanna run?Come on Hypno, that's not even fair picking on him like that after your 20B swap...

HalfBaked
11-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Post your bull**** in your forum.

Keep it out of mine.

PS: SRT4s are slow and this thread is closed.