PDA

View Full Version : my old ef hatchie

crhatchzc
11-26-2007, 01:21 PM
ok well i had a 89 ef hatch about a year and a half ago to 2 years and ended up doing a dumb move and sellin it which i still regret to this day wish i still had it ahh so i thought i would just post pictures of the cars i have had since been in the whole car scene

1 my old ef had a dohc zc swap ran a 14.9 with was very happy with that result carbon fiber front end custom paint light light grey tokico blue struts no nam coil overs for got what exhaust all crx interorior and so on and so on

2 del sol- manily just gsr swap was really all i did to it never got it to the track (ended up selling it also )

34 new ef - gsr swap done to it so far....MORE TO COME

SL65AMG
11-26-2007, 02:41 PM
nice..... ive had 4 cars, i always like to own two at a time cuz its easier if one breaks on you.

i first bought a 1990 chevy pickup which i still regret selling
i bought a 1990 crx(the white one) while i had the truck

sold the crx, regret it to this day as well

bought a 1979 Chevy K5 blazer, still own it, not running, well not well enough to drive it.

bought my current DD, the 1988 crx si. (red one)

i love crx's..... i think ill own one for the rest of my life..... and a chevy

chevy ftmfw

i havent really thought about buying an EF hatch...... i dont like the style as well as a crx..... no knockin em though.

lets see if i can dig up some pics.

no pics of the truck, no pics of the white crx..... at least not on my comp

blazer pics too large..... and no pics of the red crx on this comp......

oh well

EvasiveEF9
11-26-2007, 04:18 PM
Hmm...I'd SWEAR I've seen that first picture before... :ninja:

crhatchzc
11-26-2007, 07:57 PM
its my avatar however you spell that lol and i probably posted them up along time ago and they are on my myspace so who knows

AnTi-PooN
11-26-2007, 09:19 PM
my first car was a 90 4 door civic with a boosted LS.... mistake= it was an auto.. sold and paid off credit cards and bought my current hatch

Papa_Smurf
11-26-2007, 10:15 PM
ZC ftw bro!

and i had a gold auto 240sx, but quickly got my EF :)

crhatchzc
11-26-2007, 10:24 PM
ZC ftw bro!

and i had a gold auto 240sx, but quickly got my EF :)

yeah i was very impressed with my zc it pulled stronger than i thought it would and glad to see you got a ef instead

Papa_Smurf
11-26-2007, 10:52 PM
yeah i was very impressed with my zc it pulled stronger than i thought it would and glad to see you got a ef instead

yea, did u have anything els done to your ZC? i'm tryin to "beef" mine up a little... i've gotten used to it's "speed" if you can even call it speed...lolol

and yea, that 240 was busted. dad got a ef, and i got an ef after him. his car was just too fun to drive :yes:

Double_0_Rusty
12-02-2007, 04:30 PM
I love my Zc swap'd hatch....

JDMJAYDC2
12-02-2007, 05:18 PM
too bad you sold that one drew then it got killed cf fenders ftw i think around the time you got the sol is when we first met