PDA

View Full Version : people now days shesh

SE-Rious1
11-26-2007, 12:19 AM
So while doing some selling of my things im getting rid of this old ass black dude pulls up and is talking some s h i t out of no where saying "people need to close there doors so people can park"...WTF its a dead ass parking lot at the QT and he is going off the edge!
so he keeps talking s h i t to me and my boy and we are like WTF we just stayed quiet and did out thang and him and this 70 yearold fart gets out and are talking more stuff and i go to get in my car and he says "Get out if i have the balls" i said no thanks and this stupid f u c k touches my car:fire: well im tired of his talking and gave him a quick glance at the 380. funny he wasnt talking
S H I T any more hmmm bitchass tricks i swear.:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Moral of the story dont do crack then think you all that:no:

KPowerEP3
11-26-2007, 12:42 AM
so...you brandished a gun at an old man? yep, you're hard.

.blank cd
11-26-2007, 12:44 AM
:no:@ this thread

SE-Rious1
11-26-2007, 12:45 AM
lol eh the one talking s h i t was only in his 40's not to old just old enough to know better
hell idk what his crack head ass may have been on so when he touched my window i was just protecting whats mine and myself you never know now days:no:

MongolPup
11-26-2007, 07:59 AM
What's funny about this is the old guy could be saying the same thing on some forum (old people.com? I dunno, I'll ask Brett later). "I tried to stop some people in what looked like a drug deal and he pulled a gun on me.....people now a days...sheesh."

Also for plausible deniability I would delete or edit that last post.

BlkCD5
11-26-2007, 08:17 AM
nice way to get a trip to jail. :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 08:51 AM
I concur with the overall sentiment of the posters in this thread...

This is one of those things you should have kept to yourself....
AND why'd you feel the need the point out that the man was black?
What did it add to your story?:rolleyes:
So bec he's black that automatically means he's a crackhead?:thinking:

Edit: I repped everyone in this thread for voicing their displeasure...:goodjob:

Elbow
11-26-2007, 08:56 AM
So guy touches your Sentra, as you are selling things in a QT parking lot?!?!? What are you selling in a parking lot? lol Then you show him your gun....damn....lol. Yeah should have kept it to yourself.

MongolPup
11-26-2007, 09:22 AM

Jaimecbr900
11-26-2007, 09:34 AM
Totally unnecessary and unwarranted. To be honest, you could be arrested for brandishing a weapon.

Bit of advice, don't pull out your gun on every Tom, ****, and Harry. They may be carrying a BIGGER gun and KNOW how to use it. You pulling your gun out FIRST constitutes an act of aggression and therefore the person whom you pulled it out ON can defend themselves accordingly. Was it worth a bullet in the chest to you? If not, keep the gun holstered. You may be surprised just WHO carries now-a-days. Some members of my family live in the same town as YOU, and they ALL carry. Trust me, you wouldn't be able to type anything at all if you'd pulled that silly stunt on any of them. ;)

Please use your head next time. Guns are not toys to play around with and pull out without thinking about the consequences. It may have seemed "cool" to pull out your .380 on someone for touching your window, but it could've also meant your life. Use your head next time.

Killer
11-26-2007, 09:43 AM
LOL @ stupidity...

MR2DR
11-26-2007, 09:44 AM
Totally unnecessary and unwarranted. To be honest, you could be arrested for brandishing a weapon.

Bit of advice, don't pull out your gun on every Tom, ****, and Harry. They may be carrying a BIGGER gun and KNOW how to use it. You pulling your gun out FIRST constitutes an act of aggression and therefore the person whom you pulled it out ON can defend themselves accordingly. Was it worth a bullet in the chest to you? If not, keep the gun holstered. You may be surprised just WHO carries now-a-days. Some members of my family live in the same town as YOU, and they ALL carry. Trust me, you wouldn't be able to type anything at all if you'd pulled that silly stunt on any of them. ;)

Please use your head next time. Guns are not toys to play around with and pull out without thinking about the consequences. It may have seemed "cool" to pull out your .380 on someone for touching your window, but it could've also meant your life. Use your head next time.

you, sir, are VERY wise. +rep

Ruiner
11-26-2007, 10:37 AM
****, it's people like you that give us good gun owners a bad name. Brandishing a firearm when you don't need to? Are you stupid? To top it, you branish a ****ing a little ****ing gun at that!

****ing idiot..

Benefit
11-26-2007, 10:38 AM
i would of been like , y u touchin my window man then pull out a machine gun to show him what happens in the hood when u touch another mans window

Ruiner
11-26-2007, 10:40 AM
The more that I read this story, the more pissed off that I get.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 10:41 AM
The more that I read this story, the more pissed off that I get.

I don't think he got quite the response he was fishing for with the making of this asinine thread....

Ruiner
11-26-2007, 10:59 AM
I don't think he got quite the response he was fishing for with the making of this asinine thread....

I've had to pull my gun twice in my 10 years of ownership and those times were because I feared for my life/personal safety. This guy pulled a gun in order to intimidate and act like a hard-ass.

If he keeps this up, he'll live a short life when he encounters someone that is carrying. You don't play around with guns like that.

SE-Rious1
11-26-2007, 01:32 PM
I've had to pull my gun twice in my 10 years of ownership and those times were because I feared for my life/personal safety. This guy pulled a gun in order to intimidate and act like a hard-ass.

If he keeps this up, he'll live a short life when he encounters someone that is carrying. You don't play around with guns like that.

Well its easy to say all that when u wasnt there but hey like i said u cant tell what people are thinking now days this dude was acting like he wanted to just kill someone i mean i was getting more and more pissed at the fact we wouldnt even anolege his remarks but hell when starts to threaten me for no reason and then starts touching my car then that just shows he has no right in hisd mind to no a limit to stop what he may do next and to shot the gun (NOT POINTING IT) was just to say ok thats enough to stop the s h i t wasnt like i was gona use it hell never have plus i dont think i could have slept to well at night if i used the thang on a person. The point is im not in the wrong for making sure this ******* didnt open my door or try some other stuff just my luck he could have been on a killing spree and looking for another vitim so if im a ******* for protecting myself then yep thats me.
And NO race is not a matter in this story he could have been any race its just the way he was dressed,car,and acting why i said crack head.
Maybe the same dude or someone will aproach u someday same senario and they will try to jack your **** if not u also then see who says what.

Ran
11-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Well now, this thread went well. lol

SE-Rious1
11-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Well now, this thread went well. lol
yes it would seem that way but i mean i guess it can only hold truth when the shoe is on the other foot:(

Ruiner
11-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Well its easy to say all that when u wasnt there but hey like i said u cant tell what people are thinking now days this dude was acting like he wanted to just kill someone i mean i was getting more and more pissed at the fact we wouldnt even anolege his remarks but hell when starts to threaten me for no reason and then starts touching my car then that just shows he has no right in hisd mind to no a limit to stop what he may do next and to shot the gun (NOT POINTING IT) was just to say ok thats enough to stop the s h i t wasnt like i was gona use it hell never have plus i dont think i could have slept to well at night if i used the thang on a person. The point is im not in the wrong for making sure this ******* didnt open my door or try some other stuff just my luck he could have been on a killing spree and looking for another vitim so if im a ******* for protecting myself then yep thats me.
And NO race is not a matter in this story he could have been any race its just the way he was dressed,car,and acting why i said crack head.
Maybe the same dude or someone will aproach u someday same senario and they will try to jack your **** if not u also then see who says what.

Proper punctuation is your friend. I cannot take you seriously if you cannot compose a cohesive thought-structure in your sentences.

Listen, you don't pull/brandish/show a gun unless you are in a situation where you need to do so. Some guy "acting shadey" doesn't really count. I had a guy get INTO my vehicle and I put a gun to his head. That warrants what I did. I also had another guy corner me with a baseball bat.

What you did was wrong. If you cannot see that, there is no help for you and you do not need to own a gun.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 02:46 PM

I didn't think this thread could get any worse..... I was wrong.

Ruiner
11-26-2007, 02:47 PM
I didn't think this thread could get any worse..... I was wrong.

Hard to read for you as well? ;)

Jaimecbr900
11-26-2007, 02:49 PM
Sorry, hop-a-long Cassidy, but you've forced me to go from mild mannered Clark Kent to really ticked off Superman about to dissect your terrible rebuttal post, bit by silly bit.

Well its easy to say all that when u wasnt there

First, please work on your English, punctuation, spelling, and grammar skills. This terribly constructed post from you is a prime example of yet another reason why you should probably NOT own a weapon of any kind. You may just hurt YOURSELF.:rolleyes:

BTW, noone needs to "be there" to be able to point out your mistake(s).

but hey like i said u cant tell what people are thinking now days

True sometimes, but you certainly can walk away. You had ample opportunity to do so and CHOSE not to do so. First step in any situation is to TRY and DE-ESCALATE the situation. You didn't do that at all.

this dude was acting like he wanted to just kill someone i mean i was getting more and more pissed at the fact we wouldnt even anolege his remarks

Really? How so? Didn't you say you "couldn't tell what he was thinking", yet now suddenly you know what his intentions are? Give me a break. You can't have it both ways.

BTW, it's ACKNOWLEDGE. :goodjob: :rolleyes:

but hell when starts to threaten me for no reason and then starts touching my car then that just shows he has no right in hisd mind to no a limit to stop

How did he threaten you? At which point did you feel YOUR life or the life of someone else was in MORTAL danger? When he told you to close your door or was it when he put his greasy finger on your clean window?

what he may do next and to shot the gun (NOT POINTING IT) was just to say ok thats enough to stop the s h i t wasnt like i was gona use it hell never have plus i dont think i could have slept to well at night if i used the thang on a person.

This passage was incredibly hard to decipher, but from what I gather the highlighted part is the only one that really matters. Any questions?

The point is im not in the wrong for making sure this ******* didnt open my door or try some other stuff just my luck he could have been on a killing spree and looking for another vitim so if im a ******* for protecting myself then yep thats me.

There are many words that could fill those little asterisks, but any way you cut it YOU sir are dead wrong in unholstering your little .380 in the situation listed.

The whole point about being a prudent gun owner is that you don't ASSume anything and react with accordance to the threat.

I will tell you again that if you'd pulled that little thug stunt on someone that was equally prepared......your tombstone would list "lead poisioning" as your reason for being deceased. You or anyone brandishes anything that can be construed as a "weapon" then that automatically allows the person whom you're brandishing to protect themselves accordingly. Pull anything out on me, and you will get two in the chest and one in the head. I'm not alone in this. I know there are plenty of people that would and can do the same.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Remember that. Dead men tell no tales. You had a gun and pointed it at me, so I shot you dead on the spot....WHO is gonna say different if you're 6 ft under? Use your head.

You brought it up to try and instigate compassion for doing some incredibly asenine thing like pulling out your gun on some old man. It backfired. Deal with it.

Yeah, because someone telling me to close my doors and touching my window always makes me think he's about to jack my car away from me....:rolleyes: If that's the case, then downtown Atlanta would be littered with bodies from bums and homeless people trying to panhandle in traffic. Maybe next time I'm down there I'll just take one out 15 or 20 of them and be a true American Hero.....:rolleyes:

You sir, made a big mistake and luckily got away with it. Just like taking a corner too fast while it's raining and hitting 10.5 on the sphincter meter. You're supposed to LEARN from that mistake and slow down next time. If you hammer it around that corner again and wipe out, who's fault is it? Same issue here. You need to learn two very important things from this: 1. It's only cool in rap videos to pull out a gun for any stupid reason; 2. You may think it was "cool" to pull out your gun for no reason, but next time it may not be so "cool" if you pull it out prematurely on someone that will drop you where you stand.

You don't want to learn? Your problem. I've done what I could to help you. But much like your grammatical and English skills, the rest is up to you.

SE-Rious1
11-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Sorry, hop-a-long Cassidy, but you've forced me to go from mild mannered Clark Kent to really ticked off Superman about to dissect your terrible rebuttal post, bit by silly bit.

First, please work on your English, punctuation, spelling, and grammar skills. This terribly constructed post from you is a prime example of yet another reason why you should probably NOT own a weapon of any kind. You may just hurt YOURSELF.:rolleyes:

BTW, noone needs to "be there" to be able to point out your mistake(s).

True sometimes, but you certainly can walk away. You had ample opportunity to do so and CHOSE not to do so. First step in any situation is to TRY and DE-ESCALATE the situation. You didn't do that at all.

Really? How so? Didn't you say you "couldn't tell what he was thinking", yet now suddenly you know what his intentions are? Give me a break. You can't have it both ways.

BTW, it's ACKNOWLEDGE. :goodjob: :rolleyes:

How did he threaten you? At which point did you feel YOUR life or the life of someone else was in MORTAL danger? When he told you to close your door or was it when he put his greasy finger on your clean window?

This passage was incredibly hard to decipher, but from what I gather the highlighted part is the only one that really matters. Any questions?

There are many words that could fill those little asterisks, but any way you cut it YOU sir are dead wrong in unholstering your little .380 in the situation listed.

The whole point about being a prudent gun owner is that you don't ASSume anything and react with accordance to the threat.

I will tell you again that if you'd pulled that little thug stunt on someone that was equally prepared......your tombstone would list "lead poisioning" as your reason for being deceased. You or anyone brandishes anything that can be construed as a "weapon" then that automatically allows the person whom you're brandishing to protect themselves accordingly. Pull anything out on me, and you will get two in the chest and one in the head. I'm not alone in this. I know there are plenty of people that would and can do the same.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Remember that. Dead men tell no tales. You had a gun and pointed it at me, so I shot you dead on the spot....WHO is gonna say different if you're 6 ft under? Use your head.

You brought it up to try and instigate compassion for doing some incredibly asenine thing like pulling out your gun on some old man. It backfired. Deal with it.

Yeah, because someone telling me to close my doors and touching my window always makes me think he's about to jack my car away from me....:rolleyes: If that's the case, then downtown Atlanta would be littered with bodies from bums and homeless people trying to panhandle in traffic. Maybe next time I'm down there I'll just take one out 15 or 20 of them and be a true American Hero.....:rolleyes:

You sir, made a big mistake and luckily got away with it. Just like taking a corner too fast while it's raining and hitting 10.5 on the sphincter meter. You're supposed to LEARN from that mistake and slow down next time. If you hammer it around that corner again and wipe out, who's fault is it? Same issue here. You need to learn two very important things from this: 1. It's only cool in rap videos to pull out a gun for any stupid reason; 2. You may think it was "cool" to pull out your gun for no reason, but next time it may not be so "cool" if you pull it out prematurely on someone that will drop you where you stand.

You don't want to learn? Your problem. I've done what I could to help you. But much like your grammatical and English skills, the rest is up to you.
yes thank you for pointing out i am a DA hell the teachers never did like me lol
but the point of my hole ordeal is that this dude was threating me for no reason other than he was an ******* and had some serious issues going on and my door wasnt no were near his ass and the way he was acting and talking it seems he didnt takje to me or my friend to much cause we are white maybe that was the story idk but all i know was i got the hell out of there .

Jaimecbr900
11-26-2007, 04:31 PM
yes thank you for pointing out i am a DA

I didn't give you that title, but thank you. :D

but the point of my hole ordeal is that this dude was threating me for no reason other than he was an ******* and had some serious issues going on and my door wasnt no were near his ass and the way he was acting and talking it seems he didnt takje to me or my friend to much cause we are white maybe that was the story idk but all i know was i got the hell out of there .

Seriously, dictionary.com is your friend.

You're still wrong dude. You should've never pulled out the gun at all, period. You could've closed the door, drove to the other side of the parking lot, asked him what his problem was, called the police, drove off......lots of things. THAT is the point. He didn't back you into a corner or pull out a weapon on you, did he? Then you have no right or need to pull out yours on him. Man up. Tell him to go fly a kite. If HE escalates it, you can too. Problem is that you jumped the gun, pun intended, and it was unnecessary. Straight up.

SE-Rious1
11-26-2007, 04:35 PM
I didn't give you that title, but thank you. :D

Seriously, dictionary.com is your friend.

You're still wrong dude. You should've never pulled out the gun at all, period. You could've closed the door, drove to the other side of the parking lot, asked him what his problem was, called the police, drove off......lots of things. THAT is the point. He didn't back you into a corner or pull out a weapon on you, did he? Then you have no right or need to pull out yours on him. Man up. Tell him to go fly a kite. If HE escalates it, you can too. Problem is that you jumped the gun, pun intended, and it was unnecessary. Straight up.
yeah i said to myself when i woke up today man WTF was all that about and yeah that i should have just left it alone.
I just havent ever had an issue with ppl cause i mean im cool and all but this guy just had a vibe about him and what was his dad i guess lol
but it was funny how he just got hotter and hotter over the fact we wouldnt say anything bac lol
and hell this was a 6'2 320lb looking dude like ima talk **** back nah thats ok:crazy:

Glides
11-26-2007, 04:37 PM
3 rules to live by.

1. When you get in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
2. Never pull a gun unless you intend to use it.
3. Never pass out in a Mexican whorehouse.

Follow them young padawan and you will live to see many more days.

ZeD
11-26-2007, 04:48 PM
idiot, he wasn't threatening you.. why would you brandish your firearm..? You should have let him be and told him to back up. If anyone's a ***** it's you for threatening someone with their life with a gun in your hand, when they did nothing but throw some words your way. It's people like you that get our constitutional rights taken away.

SE-Rious1
11-26-2007, 04:51 PM
idiot, he wasn't threatening you.. why would you brandish your firearm..? You should have let him be and told him to back up. If anyone's a ***** it's you for threatening someone with their life with a gun in your hand, when they did nothing but throw some words your way. It's people like you that get our constitutional rights taken away.
riiiiight me pulling my gun and lying it in the passenger seat was threatining him ok:goodjob:

ZeD
11-26-2007, 04:55 PM
riiiiight me pulling my gun and lying it in the passenger seat was threatining him ok:goodjob:

that's intent. if someone did that to me, i'd take it as a threat. you're lucky he didnt have a gun and shoot you. if you take outyour gun, you better be ready to use it. and that's the only time you should take it out.

SE-Rious1
11-26-2007, 04:59 PM
that's intent. if someone did that to me, i'd take it as a threat. you're lucky he didnt have a gun and shoot you. if you take outyour gun, you better be ready to use it. and that's the only time you should take it out.
well see if he didnt have his ass of a looking face pressed up on my window talking shiz he wouldnt have even seen the gun so i dont consider it a threat to him just a thought that if he tries to reach in my car or pull a crazy stunt im ready

SicStang03
11-26-2007, 05:21 PM

Ya right...

I hope you at least have a license to carry that gun...

Also, why would anyone start **** with you for no reason?? What were you selling in a QT parking lot?? And where was your friend??

SE-Rious1
11-26-2007, 05:24 PM

Ya right...

I hope you at least have a license to carry that gun...

Also, why would anyone start **** with you for no reason?? What were you selling in a QT parking lot?? And where was your friend??
yes sir permits here lol
and it was a DVD player
he was looking at me thinking the same thing "what the hell is this douche bags deal"
we wur the only 3 vehicles in the place and he rolls up next to me and was like 5 foot from my little car and said my door was to far out ?????:thinking:
Then said for us to move our white asses before he kicked them....

Wurm
11-26-2007, 05:36 PM
should have pissed on his car just to show him who is top dog